Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide (1041 Views)

Do Not Commit To Anyone, Leave Your Options Open ! / Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
1) it is against the law of God
2) your mum and dad loves u
3) your siblings love u
4) after u die,u will still leave suffering for ur family
5) you will be wasting the gift of life
6) you will make ur enemies fulfilled
add urs
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
No6: This place is not a crime section,shii aint romantic. angry

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Exactly
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Winnelyn(f): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
ok cry cry
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Apart from 1and 5. Others can even make you commit d suicide fast fast. Wetin make you think say na every family get loving parents and siblings. If all families were so loving, suicide cases wont be this much. Some siblings dey even wish you death before the suicide come sef. And some parents can make you tired of life in its entirety.

Abi how would you explain a father who violated his own daughter and deflowers her as well as battering her mother in her presence. Abeg all this your list no stop suicide jare

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by firstking01(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
And plus, you 've commited murderundecided
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
in as much as it's a free world.. so is suicide a matter of choice.

u haven't commited suicide is maybe u haven't seen extreme reason to..

now tell me, a sickle cell victim with a wretched parents, sucking blood week in week out, knowing deep down inside him/her, his parents are fed up.. the person himself doesn't have any reason to live again..

god himself ignoring and watching him burning in sorrows and pain.. now tell me what other option is left other than suicide?

or an accident victim whose legs ,hands are amputated, and maybe lost one or two eyes with life threatening bruises over his body, lavishing in the hospital... maybe with a poor parents and nobody cares to help even the god..

now tell me if given opportunity, should he still live and suffer till he dies, or end it once and for all?

there are many scenarios that yes suicide is the only solution..
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
If you want to argue religion -there is a section for that ,same with crime and also culture and family see many sections for this post of yours!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
No6: This place is not a crime section ,shii aint romantic. angry
This isn't crime section*

Gst121

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:
If you want to argue religion -there is a section for that ,same with crime and also culture and family. see many sections for this post of yours!
So*
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
bbmpin:

So*
See.....
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Presh900(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
KK!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
bbmpin:

So*
See is the word I wanted not so
Thank you very much
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:

See is the word I wanted not so
Thank you very much
You were wrong! undecided

Don't be Egregiously ignorant. #intractable clown
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
I agree with no 1 and 6 cry
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Fidelismaria: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Seriously i don tire for dere mata seun shud rily consider making u a mod
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
bbmpin:

You were wrong! undecided

Don't be Egregiously ignorant. #intractable clown
Are you done now?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:

Are you done now?
Child please!

If you have refused to learn lipsrsealed

Heck! Debating with you right now, Is like haranguing a dog for barking!
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
This bbm guy sha!. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
It's a cowardly route to escape life's challenges. End of...
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2016
bbmpin:

This isn't crime section*

Gst121
Mr garbage in,garbage out grin thanks for the correction.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mr garbage in,garbage out grin thanks for the correction.
@highlighted are you trying to be ignorantly sarcastic? undecided

If only you were studious, I wont need to come down from my "high horse" and point out a flaw in your statement!

What's even more ludicrous is you trying to be insulting in your ignorance undecided

Get some education child!!! #patronized clown
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
bbmpin:

@highlighted are you trying to be ignorantly sarcastic? undecided

If only you were studious, I wont need to come down from my "high horse" and point out a flaw in your statement!

What's even more ludicrous is you trying to be insulting in your ignorance undecided

Get some education child!!! #patronized clown
shocked sad Are you mad?
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
nice write up OP, we need to encourage people who are facing clinical depression and suicidal thoughts. I usually laugh when people say its only cowards that commit suicide, when in reality, it takes boldness and braveness to commit suicide, do you think its that easy to commit suicide. Do you think that the person wouldn't choose to live if he/she thought it was best. Most times, these people have suffered so much pain, that they believe the only way to end such, would be through death.
sorry for the long epistle.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
keeper:
It's a cowardly route to escape life's challenges. End of...
No, it isn't, it actually takes bravery to commit suicide, do you know how difficult it is to commit suicide. we need to stop castigating people facing depression and suicidal thoughts. we need to try and understand them.
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2016
As u ugly reach?
prettythicksme:
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why U Should Not Commit Suicide by osky: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Are u tired of convincing people before getting down lines to ur online business,
have you wondered of how to make it big with just $5(#3500),
join the moving train now and you will not be left out

https:///joinchat/Dt1rpUA05rq-8Y1jZopFLw

(1) (Reply)

Fausat ELEJA SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 / Help Rebroadcast To Every Nairaland Artiste / The Irony Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.