Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal (21347 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

to be fair, there are Christians who use it to evangelise

you have Jiggaz, Sonofthunder, Olaadegbu, Gboyee4fun etc who do evangelise very well and avoid atheists if they can help it

its just that these other Christian apologists are here to attack atheism not preach the gospel

Are u serious shocked

My mistake tho
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is so on point .

I've always said that the belief in God and adherence to his moral laws discourage any form of depravity . You always have second thoughts and always consider the consequences of your actions - that scruple will always always always be there !

Moral decadence is prevalent in societies with a reasonable atheist population . Facts and more facts keep supporting exposing these atheists cool

talking about conscience?

forget about that in atheism.

imagine when an atheist tells you that conscience does not exist. WTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
promisechuks:

but that's true naaa lol

Nope .itz not true . itz just a silly stereotype reinforced by films like. " gods not dead " and co
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
promisechuks:

condolence consolation noted.

sorry, atheism is dead and buried. so we are cleansing NL.
are you are undecided
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Thank you very much for this, it's why I dont bother sometimes.

why must you bother? where bothering doesn't even make sense to a coincidental human being.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
jonbellion:
are you are undecided
should I repeat myself?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

Nope .itz not true . itz just a silly stereotype reinforced by films like. " gods not dead " and co
grin

@kingebuka..

what name would you give this fallacy ^^^?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Or rather, why some people allowed their minds to be brainwashed by atheist priests and demons masquerading as free thinkers?

Well, it was because they needed a pseudo comfort zone for their sins.

Next!

Hehehe...who started the brainwashing initially? God? Man??
Any critical thinking mind doesn't need priests to know that there's no iota of truth in the bible.

There's no evidence ever to corroborate the bible as non fictitious work. It's just alarming that grown-ups still believe it to be the true word of God, while a 6 yr old boy (someone brought the account here) recognised the bible for what it is-- a fable
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
dblackninja:

Hehehe...who started the brainwashing initially? God? Man??
Any critical thinking mind doesn't need priests to know that there's no iota of truth in the bible.

There's no evidence ever to corroborate the bible as non fictitious work. It's just alarming that grown-ups still believe it to be the true word of God, while a 6 yr old boy (someone brought the account here) recognised the bible for what it is-- a fable

Well, historians and archeological experts who have studied the bible for centuries disagree with you.

You see why I said i am not surprised?
Making claims from your toilet.
You see the brain at work there?

Next!
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

So, return to him.

But wait is that why it seems your reasoning is watery?

Just asking. cool

grin grin grin Good joke. What a pun!

But you should know that I'm joking. It was a game of thrones reference
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin Good joke. What a pun!

But you should know that I'm joking. It was a game of thrones reference

Escape mew! undecided

So who is your father?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:
Well, historians and archeological experts who have studied the bible for centuries disagree with you.

You see why I said i am not surprised?
Making claims from your toilet.
You see the brain at work there?

Next!

Lol...
What a wonderful claim evidence. Don't let god harden your heart from seeing the truth. He loves doing that grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
dblackninja:

Lol...
What a wonderful claim evidence. Don't let god harden your heart from seeing the truth. He loves doing that grin

See who is talking about truth?

I even thought as u highlighted that statement, you were going to present solid material to refute it.

But as I said earlier, it requires good resoning to observe such materials. So i am not surprised u couldnt even present one.

And so far, u keep confirming that statement.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
promisechuks:

why must you bother? where bothering doesn't even make sense to a coincidental human being.
What?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:
See who is talking about truth?

I even thought as u highlighted that statement, you were going to present solid material to refute it.

But as I said earlier, it requires good resoning to observe such materials. So i am not surprised u couldnt even present one.

And so far, u keep confirming that statement.

Lol..what do you want me to refute? An inconsequential statement you made. Who were the historians & archeologists?? And what's their claimed evidences

Don't let the hardener of hearts harden your heart like he hardened Pharoah's heart.
Obliterate it/him/her and regain your consciousness cool
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Escape mew! undecided

So who is your father?

Kratos

The God of War.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
dblackninja:

Lol..what do you want me to refute? An inconsequential statement you made. Who were the historians & archeologists?? And what's their claimed evidences

Don't let the hardener of hearts harden your heart like he hardened Pharoah's heart.
Obliterate it/him/her and regain your consciousness cool

Oh. So you believe pharoah existed?

Oh i have even forgotten, "inconsequential" in your dictionary is an excuse translated by your mind as

"I dont have anything objective to say"

I even doubt if you know what "archeology" means.

I am sorry, for even introducing such vocab.
I am really sorry.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Kratos

The God of War.

No wonder, you guys like to murder in millions.
Stalin, Mao and the likes.

Hmmm... undecided
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by hopefulLandlord: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:
Kratos The God of War.
don't tell me we are brothers o

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

No wonder, you guys like to murder in millions.
Stalin, Mao and the likes.

Hmmm... undecided

Says the guy that worships a God that

-flooded the whole world to death
-claims to be a god of vengeance

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

Says the guy that worships a God that

-flooded the whole world to death
-claims to be a god of vengeance

He created it, so how does that pain you?
cool

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

don't tell me we are brothers o

Brothers in arms
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Oh i have even forgotten, "inconsequential" in your dictionary is an excuse translated by your mind as

I am really sorry.

Guy I yhav been observing you , can't u just be a little less condescending smiley
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

Guy I yhav been observing you , can't u just be a little less condescending smiley

Hehehehe......
Who are you? Please
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by dblackninja: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Of course he existed in that fable, just like Smeagol existed in "Lord of the Rings"

Lol are you putting words in my mouth? You made a very vague statement. I believe I have helped you on how to update it by giving you key points.

I am really sorry.

Ad hominem all the way...Lol does this ever work? cheesy
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehehe......
Who are you? Please

I am urahara kisuke , the first of his name , the king of the andals and the first men , lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realms of men .

I am death , destroyer of worlds cool
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
felixomor:

He created it, so how does that pain you? cool
nnaaaa eh
I just taya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by promisechuks: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Urahara2:

I am urahara kisuke , the first of his name , the king of the andals and the first men , lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realms of men .

I am death , destroyer of worlds cool

your kind can host party of lies on NL.

just that your faith is dead and buried.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
dblackninja:

"Ad hominem" says the one who refutes facts by simply saying "your heart is hardened"

Yeah right. grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Urahara2: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
promisechuks:

your kind can host party of lies on NL.

just that your faith is dead and buried.

Okay
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by felixomor: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
promisechuks:

nnaaaa eh

I just taya

As in eh.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ? / TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.