Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? (1792 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Do Guys Ever Say They Are Not In The Mood For Sex / We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by ohn1759: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Guys, ever been attracted to your girlfriend's sister? How did you handle that?
I'm insanely attracted to my girlfriends sister. What do I Do?
So, I'm going out with this girl and she's pretty and is a loving, sensitive, kind hearted person.

Problem is I am insanely sexually attracted to her little sister. Her looks, her body, her voice, her hands, the way she walks, her high sex drive, her laugh, her confidence, her energy. They all make my heart race.
Ladies what do you think?
#Palmgossip
Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by RoyalGoat: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2016
When God made man, he gave him a spirit and a brain. I can't just tell if yours is working.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy

When a guy starts describing a girl tat looks like Beyonce, we only want one thing..

[size=28pt]PISHURE or Idonbelievit..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2016
ohn1759:
Guys, ever been attracted to your girlfriend's sister? How did you handle that?
I'm insanely attracted to my girlfriends sister. What do I Do?
So, I'm going out with this girl and she's pretty and is a loving, sensitive, kind hearted person.

Problem is I am insanely sexually attracted to her little sister. Her looks, her body, her voice, her hands, the way she walks, her high sex drive, her laugh, her confidence, her energy. They all make my heart race.
Ladies what do you think?
#Palmgossip
Ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Wh0re

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by kullozone(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Gbensh and apologise later.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by kinggogo: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2016
I go first get gf first b4 talking of falling 4 sis grin undecided
Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by Annancy(f): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
military zone
Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
How
Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by IamISRAEL(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
play your game very well and you will get her on your bed.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by Splinz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
So you want to Bleep your girlfriend sister too undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
it is well with ur soul!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
RoyalGoat:
When God made man, he gave him a spirit and a brain. I can't just tell if yours is working.

Savage grin grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? by henrydadon(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
undecided

you are disgusting ..better control that konji properly

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Want To Sleep With Me, I Am Confused? / Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain / Ladies, Come In Here....can You Propose To Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.