Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

"Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" (74051 Views)

Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by toprealman: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:
Told my bro never to trust a woman... We can do nd undo grin
Also remember that at the spot you gals stop, guys start theirs.
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by alpontif(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
People always fail to understand that If a Lady is not a Virgin, She is not worth taking serious. She can do and undo, it is only foolish men who fall in the shoes of the ''groom''.

Save yourself from any pain, marry a Virgin if You can, if you cant, dont put your mind on any lady, have like 4 different options,and use protection.

The above may seem foolish, but it is the most realistic way to handle the reality of relationships in Nigeria. Any babe that is not a virgin will cheat, there are no two ways about it, this is because women have no idea what they want. If it was a Virgin, even if she hangs out with other guys, as long as the deed is not done, you have not lost out.

Let me stop saying foolish things here for now.

4 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by stevedre: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin wicked reply.....
southniyikaye:
sincerely they are WEEKEND especially Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Edusouls(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
women immediately after creation broke the heart of their creator that bestowed them with many Gifts, by communing with the devil, the world should not forget that alliance is still a very strong one till today,the female species got lost on arrival,and became the greatest disaster of all God's creation....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by marv1: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pls can i marry u? Are u available?
Winnelyn:
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by edudguy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mr G will be hearbroken that's why I can't give my heart to any woman..I gave to Jesus instead
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by basingstoke: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
The ex will still later dump her. Women and fish brain are like...abeg who get that Zuma meme? Be fast before data price increase abeg.
at your service. Make I paste the picture..... Sorry data has gone up already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by bigcp(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hoz everywhere...that's what u get 4 putting ur trust in 21st Century Afican ladies...will never 4 any reason put my trust in a B!TCH...the only woman i can ever trust is my mom...
now this n!gga will never trust a lady again...at least 4 a reasonable long period of time...

this is a lesson 2 u all young dudes...stay away frm ladies that just opt out frm a r/ship like this expecially wen d ex is her 1st...because d probability of dem runnin back 2 dia ex is 88:12...
this is it my n!ggaz...marriage is overrated....trust no one but urself...put ur family 1st over everything....because family will always b there 4 u...come sun come rain...but a B!TCH will only b there with u during d sunny dayz ...
NEVER 4GET THAT...

1 Like

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by bigcp(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
the girl has succeeded in ruing her family name 4 life....if her ex dumps her... (eventuality he will.. because her parents will never support her union with d ex...)..she'll be single 4 a very long time...and i don't think a sane man would take d risk of marrying or taking her serious...only an IDIOT will...but she can be bleeped n get dumped continuously by sharp n!ggas...
she don use her hand spoil her name n her family name 4 life....
person like me no go fit go marry any girl frm that family....
n so many families go 4bid dia soms 2 marry frm that family...
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by mtngloetiartel: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
The ex will still later dump her. Women and fish brain are like...abeg who get that Zuma meme? Be fast before data price increase abeg.
kikikikikikikikikikikiki! It has been suspended. Lwkmd
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bizibi:
what kind if pressure?
That her ex is another case,men like that will always use ladies and dump them......
To be sincere, I didn't reaD the post sef grin
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
enomakos:
are you talking for experience?
Were you forced too?
Naaa
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Mabelenena(f): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
THE WORLD IS ENDING TOMMOROW cry cry
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by kingsfield(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:

Twale for u.
U' re really an epitome of truth and sincerity.
Keep been you.
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by chigoizie7(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
What is that lover waiting for?

Sue the hotel for all they are worth.

As long as they didn't come with a valid search warrant and with some policemen.

The hotel violated every of his fundamental rights and his privacy.

He paid for that room.

I bet it is not the hotels policy to rat out their customers.

2 Likes

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:
Yeah...especially U! cheesy
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
afanide:
Obviously she was forced into the marriage...... :-XObviously she was forced into the marriage......

Funny. You don't know women are naturally confused.
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Fashx007: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
THEY MUST VE BEEN THE REAL THE WEEKEND grin grin grin
southniyikaye:
sincerely they are WEEKEND especially Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by niyi123: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
alpontif:
People always fail to understand that If a Lady is not a Virgin, She is not worth taking serious. She can do and undo, it is only foolish men who fall in the shoes of the ''groom''.

Save yourself from any pain, marry a Virgin if You can, if you cant, dont put your mind on any lady, have like 4 different options,and use protection.

The above may seem foolish, but it is the most realistic way to handle the reality of relationships in Nigeria. Any babe that is not a virgin will cheat, there are no two ways about it, this is because women have no idea what they want. If it was a Virgin, even if she hangs out with other guys, as long as the deed is not done, you have not lost out.

Let me stop saying foolish things here for now.

I personally will never marry non-virgin as my wife. No time for all these thoroughly used and dumped girls. Iranu abasha
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by niyi123: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
The most important beauty of a lady to me, is her virginity. If a Lady is facial beauty without being a virgin, I see such lady as slut
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
niyi123:
The most important beauty of a lady to me, is her virginity. If a Lady is facial beauty without being a virgin, I see such lady as slut
And after you deflower your virgin wife, what does she become?
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
am in romance section no wonder the comments lack intelligence. peace out
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
chuose2:

your joblessness has no boundary at all
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by niyi123: 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
CorGier:

And after you deflower your virgin wife, what does she become?

Is not the virginity that matter but not being able to compare you with her exes.
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by lobell: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2016
SirJeffry:

manage this one.
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by enomakos(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
Naaa
you women are very difficult to understands
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2016
enomakos:
you women are very difficult to understands
I know

1 Like

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by profmallory(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2016
Eeya, thats jazz at work o, a big curse. it's not her, no one in her senses would do such, what does she have to gain. The enemy has planned and succeeded in disgracing both families. Most especially is she is a lady that had not displaced such foolish tendencies in the past, then Take her for serious prayers, the enemy would be exposed and disgraced and that wedding will re-hold.
Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by openmine(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2016
Seriously its madness and senseless 2 marry a lady who doesn't love U....

wat was d supposed groom thinking....??

no relationship, no enquiry on her past..or even ask about her former relationship...he just felt since she is a "wife material",and Dats it....hoping she will one day "learn" to love him....smh

am not trying 2 defend d lady who sud Neva have succumbed 2 such pressure 4rm her family 2 marry a man she doesn't know or doesn't love....

Dis sud b a lesson 2 guys who r so desperate 2 get married tru any means without knowing who U r getting married to...too bad

1 Like

Re: "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" by chuose2: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

your joblessness has no boundary at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.