Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu (58111 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by juman(m): 12:52am On Dec 01, 2016
This nigeria will always thank goodluck jonathan.

The man that brought free and fair election to nigeria.

The free and fair election even the military generals could not do.

Respect to jonah.

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by aresssa: 1:29am On Dec 01, 2016
[s]
Oxtonguy:
A lot of folks are myopic on nairaland,simply tell how akeredolu insulted tinubu Meanwhile tinubu is the childish and clueless person here,just because his own candidate does not emerge he supported a baseless accusation on primary election,and withdrew support for akeredolu even when he is the leader of the party and failed to show face during the consecutive campaign for the candidate,and secretly supported an AD candidate shamelessly in an aim to protect his godfatherism,what childishness is more than that.Even so akeredolu was calm and sangfroid .Akeredolu deserves respect not all this nonsense you and your blind tinubu supporters are saying.AKEREDOLU HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG undecided
[/s]

Not interested, peddle your meaningless rubbish and rant elsewhere....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by OAUTemitayo: 1:46am On Dec 01, 2016
omofunaab:

Am from the same ward with amosun in abeokuta.
People refer to him as traitor now. Amosun is a small boy in politics, tinubu helped him to get to where he is today
Amosun is a big disgrace to Egbaland

8 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by ODVanguard: 5:39am On Dec 01, 2016
At this rate, Akeredolu may just end up as another Mimiko in waiting. Mimiko said worse things about Tinubu throughout his tenure. Infact, the average Ondo person's mind has been so poisoned by Mimiko and PDP in the state against the same Tinubu that they so much hate the guy, foolishly believing that his political interest in the state was to plunder it (which logically doesn't even make sense considering how poor Ondo is compared to Lagos), when in fact his interest was merely a part of his adventure to forge political cohesion in the region and nothing more.

But where is the same Mimiko today? Politically he has been practically retired from active politics and has remained a featherweight with his influence limited to Ondo town while the much maligned Tinubu commands more relevance and followership than he does politically even today. Aketi shouldn't get too carried away with his victory as Tinubu will bounce back, he's been down this road many a times. He should go and ask the likes of Gbenga Daniel and other retirees. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Oxtonguy: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

Not interested, peddle your meaningless rubbish and rant elsewhere....
Flummery at it peaks,calling reality meaningless,horrendous type of claims

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Olu317(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2016
SillyMods:

What has Akeredolu done wrong so far? Contesting an election against Tinubu or by having the president's support?

Was Akeredolu not Tinubu's candidate in 2012?

The problem with some of you guys is believing that Tinubu is always right.

Well, it's not too late to swallow some pride and mend fences with PMB and APC. I don't see any other good option for him as things are because more than ever, votes now count. And majority of the electorate are moving away from "baba so pe" politics of godfatherism.
...If in Yoruba land ,IFA is consulted to choose

If IFA (power of divinity) is consulted to choose a king in Yoruba land, then you will see the reason for godfatherism, though truth may tarry but time will tell. I had expected you to tell me President Buhari is the godfather of Akeredolu as it stand. “TInubu" has a golden sight, you don't know this, do you?, the Lagos State that many of you run to is the making of Tinubu because God anointed him as a political Yoruba leader. So don't inform wrongly. I hold to my beliefs because it belong to a higher school of thought than yours which you don't belong and you will never understand. As simple as ABC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Henrydone: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Pride is before a crash,despite all the measures taken by akeredolu to pacify tinubu after the primary,tinubu went ahead to support his opponent.Now after akeredolu emerged you guys now expect him to thank tinubu is that not madness,some people need sense oo.Akeredolu saying tinubu is a special member of the party is not even necessary

5 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Olu317(m): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2016
ODVanguard:
At this rate, Akeredolu may just end up as another Mimiko in waiting. Mimiko said worse things about Tinubu throughout his tenure. Infact, the average Ondo person's mind has been so poisoned by Mimiko and PDP in the state against the same Tinubu that they so much hate the guy, foolishly believing that his political interest in the state was to plunder it (which logically doesn't even make sense considering how poor Ondo is compared to Lagos), when in fact his interest was merely a part of his adventure to forge political cohesion in the region and nothing more.

But where is the same Mimiko today? Politically he has been practically retired from active politics and has remained a featherweight with his influence limited to Ondo town while the much maligned Tinubu commands more relevance and followership than he does politically even today. Aketi shouldn't get too carried away with his victory as Tinubu will bounce back, he's been down this road many a times. He should go and ask the likes of Gbenga Daniel and other retirees. cheesy
....God bless you. Some people think being a professional educated liars can make a difference. I sidon look to await his blue print of economic reform for Ondo state. No hatred though I hope to see a Yoruba state of Ondo thriving amongst her contemporary. ..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by ASL33: 7:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Olu317:

If IFA (power of divinity) is consulted to choose a king in Yoruba land, then you will see the reason for godfatherism, though truth may tarry but time will tell. I had expected you to tell me President Buhari is the godfather of Akeredolu as it stand. “TInubu" has a golden sight, you don't know this, do you?, the Lagos State that many of you run to is the making of Tinubu because God anointed him as a political Yoruba leader. So don't inform wrongly. I hold to my beliefs because it belong to a higher school of thought than yours which you don't belong and you will never understand. As simple as ABC
How did Tinubu make Lagos? Lagos has been the center of attraction as far as Nigeria is concerned b4 1999 that Tinubu become governor. When did God anoint him? Or is it the same anointing Some of the pastors parade this days. Tinubu miscalculated simple and he know that was why he was quick to congratulate Akeredolu but it seems Akeredolu is still not happy with him. I believe also that Tinubu is still not happy with Akere and his camp. The congratulation is just a white wash which Akere and his gang know already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by NDelta4fulani: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2016
Let us stop the self deceit. The real owners of Nigeria have spoken and Aketi did the smart thing by submitting to them. Nigeria was made for the sahelians and they are well pleased with it. I admire the consistency of Tinubu and his loyalists on here. Surely he did and is doing a great job with Lagos. But just like the Lagos and everything else in this nation the true Lords determine what happens.

I've preached this numerous times ; submit and accept the pecuniary benefits of cooperation with the conquerors. It is the only way to progress politically in Nigeria - albeit from a personal POV. Tinubu would go on to be immortal in the SW for standing his ground. However is that worth it ? Not the apotheosis, rather the prospective loss of political capital outside the SW. Please Sir like the Kings of old ; offer your firstborn daughters and turn the other way to the gold. Shut your ears to their cries. For it could be worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by SillyMods: 7:34am On Dec 01, 2016
Olu317:

Your claim that your belief is higher than my school of thought is laughable.

Anyway, time will tell if Tinubu has made a serious error of judgment or not. But I am sure his influence in APC and SW has largely been diminished with Akeredolu's win in Ondo.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu.

It is just too early for you to start this way.

Your explanation is even more of an insult to Tinubu, and those sending you to ridicule him, will leave you out in the cold when it is your time to face the heat.

You are new in Politics, and this is how you want to start?remember there is a reason why Western Politics is called the Wild Wild West Politics, and towing this line will educate you on how that name was gotten.

When Tinubu congratulated you on all National Dailies, he specifically mentioned your name and wished you well. The path you are towing, is exactly why i do not like Lawyers, who for some strange reasons think they are smarter than everybody, with their knack for twisting the English Language.

You refused to mention his name, and as a man own up to it, instead of trying to twist words. Chief Rotimi Akeredolu, if i were you, i will quickly close rank with the Tinubu faction of the APC because as they say, Politics is local.

When the time comes, Oyegun will not leave Benin to come to the West or Buhari the North for you.

No, this is the best way to start an Independent Government..... Ondo ppl are too intelligent to be ported by a mere Awori local champion of the SW

5 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by QuotaSystem: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu.

Your explanation is even more of an insult to Tinubu, and those sending you to ridicule him, will leave you out in the cold when it is your time to face the heat.

You are new in Politics, and this is how you want to start?remember there is a reason why Western Politics is called the Wild Wild West Politics, and towing this line will educate you on how that name was gotten.

When Tinubu congratulated you on all National Dailies, he specifically mentioned your name and wished you well. The path you are towing, is exactly why i do not like Lawyers, who for some strange reasons think they are smarter than everybody, with their knack for twisting the English Language.

You refused to mention his name, and as a man own up to it, instead of trying to twist words. Chief Rotimi Akeredolu, if i were you, i will quickly close rank with the Tinubu faction of the APC because as they say, Politics is local.

When the time comes, Oyegun will not leave Benin to come to the West or Buhari the North for you.

To be honest with you, it's Tinubu that ridiculed himself, not anyone else. Imagine a politician of his calibre in the APC, descending to the level of supporting another party's candidate during the elections for selfish interests...it is simply absurd.

If anyone needs to close ranks, it's Tinubu for betraying his party. In fact an apology from him would not be out of place. This is the simple truth, let's call a spade, a spade.

Good morning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by eleko1: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
singing sunny Ade evergreen music.E kilo f'omode..........." PITY

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by ODVanguard: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2016
SillyMods:

Your claim that your belief is higher than my school of thought is laughable.

Anyway, time will tell if Tinubu has made a serious error of judgment or not. But I am sure his influence in APC and SW has largely been diminished with Akeredolu's win in Ondo.

Tinubu was in worse position when OBJ and PDP snatched and controlled 5 out of 6 SW states and was starving Lagos of the much needed monthly federal allocation by 2003. If he could weather those storms to become the Jagaban, then Aketi's current ego-trip ain't even worth a response. Aketi be like kpomo wey dey behave like beef, dem no be mate.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by softwareman(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2016
SillyMods:

What has Akeredolu done wrong so far? Contesting an election against Tinubu or by having the president's support?

Was Akeredolu not Tinubu's candidate in 2012?

The problem with some of you guys is believing that Tinubu is always right.

Well, it's not too late to swallow some pride and mend fences with PMB and APC. I don't see any other good option for him as things are because more than ever, votes now count. And majority of the electorate are moving away from "baba so pe" politics of godfatherism.
The victory in Ondo is not indicative of Bihari's popularity in the south west. APC had an almost empty football Field to play against.
Please mark my word, buhari will lose overwhelmingly in the South West come 2019 if the economy remains in recession.
Your analysis on tinubu shows who have not really studied the way JAGABAN operates politically. THE FIGHT HAS NOT EVEN STARTED.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by ODVanguard: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2016
ASL33:
How did Tinubu make Lagos? Lagos has been the center of attraction as far as Nigeria is concerned b4 1999 that Tinubu become governor. When did God anoint him? Or is it the same anointing Some of the pastors parade this days. Tinubu miscalculated simple and he know that was why he was quick to congratulate Akeredolu but it seems Akeredolu is still not happy with him. I believe also that Tinubu is still not happy with Akere and his camp. The congratulation is just a white wash which Akere and his gang know already.

Is the Lagos you see today the same way it was pre-Tinubu? How much was Lagos IGR pre-Tinubu? How many states can survive for as long as Tinubu was able to when OBJ withheld the allocation due to the state during his tenure? Why didnt the FG develop Lekki-Ajah or initiate Eko Atlantic and the Light-Rail pre-Tinubu?

Fact is, whether Aketi or his supporters accept his post-election congrats or not is really irrelevant because the prosperity of Ondo state should be their priority. They should start thinking of how to ensure that his victory wont end up as another APC 'change' scam like the rest of the country are experiencing from the centre. Even if the rest of the SW state fall out of his influence, it won't be the first time and if anything Jagaban is known for, it's his resilience and ability to reinvent himself. He ALWAYS outlives his political foes and detractors in relevance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by softwareman(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2016
ODVanguard:

Tinubu was in worse position when OBJ snatched PDP and controlled 5 out of 6 SW states and was starving Lagos of the much needed monthly federal allocation by 2003. If he could weather those storms to become the Jagaban, then Aketi's current ego-trip ain't even worth a response. Aketi be like kpomo wey dey behave like beef, dem no be mate.
Don't mind these political dimwits. So if TINUBU will be dethroned in the south West, it is political ants like fayemin and Ake ti that will do the job.?
When will the north ever learn? You cannot chose a leader for the south west from outside. The buhari boys are babes in the wood when it comes to Yoruba politics
Like Jonathan, they are only deceiving him. But then buhari is Arrogant and ignorant in equal measures.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by SillyMods: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2016
ODVanguard:

Tinubu was in worse position when OBJ snatched PDP and controlled 5 out of 6 SW states and was starving Lagos of the much needed monthly federal allocation by 2003. If he could weather those storms to become the Jagaban, then Aketi's current ego-trip ain't even worth a response. Aketi be like kpomo wey dey behave like beef, dem no be mate.
It's wrong to think the outcome will be same.

OBJ/PDP used crude approach and forced lootocractic regimes on SW which eventually crashed as a result of people getting tired of misgorvernance offered by them.

This time, no crude or massive suppression of people's will which could make people rise against APC. The process that produced Akeredolu was freer, cleaner and more credible. As such, there can't be any sympathetic vote for Tinubu or any party he floats. If anything, SW is becoming tired of his godfatherism politics.

So, don't put your hope so high.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by softwareman(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

To be honest with you, it's Tinubu that ridiculed himself, not anyone else. Imagine a politician of his calibre in the APC, descending to the level of supporting another party's candidate during the elections for selfish interests...it is simply absurd.

If anyone needs to close ranks, it's Tinubu for betraying his party. In fact an apology from him would not be out of place. This is the simple truth, let's call a spade, a spade.

Good morning.
Let us examine the facts.a primary was conducted and the first three runner ups protested the outcome because they claimed the delegates list was manipulated.
Channel TV carried a news items showing Aketian procuring delegates on the streets of Akure.
The party itself sets up an appeal panel to investigate. The appeal panel says the DELEGATES LIST WAS MANIPULATED AND ORDERED A RERUN.
but the buhari fraudsters refused and insisted it is Aketi or nothing. So TINUBU should just take it? No JAGABAN does not run away from a FIGHT.
If you people think this battle is won and lost, then your POLITICAL naivety is amazing!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by ODVanguard: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2016
SillyMods:

OBJ/PDP used crude approach and forced lootocractic regimes on SW which eventually crashed as a result of people getting tired of misgorvernance offered by them.

This time, no crude or massive suppression of people's will which could make people rise against APC. The process that produced Akeredolu was freer, cleaner and more credible. As such, there can't be any sympathetic vote for Tinubu or any party he floats. If anything, SW is becoming tired of his godfatherism politics.

Eiya. Ok, I don hear. You are obviously praying for his downfall. You can be rest assured that you are not alone. Obanikoro, Agbaje, Gbenga Daniel, OBJ, etc sef dey your league. cheesy But you will be alive to witness him rebound and make his foes his footstool again, as usual. Can I get an Amen? You better say Amen as it is as sure as the setting and rising of the sun, with or without you. Not unless you will rather be dead by then. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by softwareman(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2016
SillyMods:

But Aketi is a product of Godfathering as well. But in 2012 and 2016! Faye I was a product of Godfathering. Fashola was a product of Godfathering.
Obispo was a product of obi,s Godfathering. Obaseki ii is a product of oshiomole Godfathering.

Give it to tinubu Even if you don,t like him:HE CHOOSES VERY QUALITY PEOPLE TO GODFATHER.
But mark my words:Buhari will be the WORST GODFATHER IN NIGERIA,S POLITICAL HISTORY.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by mrblessed(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2016
Power is driven by the ability to influence and control. Sometimes, power is maliciously used against the people from whence it came. And politics speak nothing but interest - whether it is short or long term. It will amount to political naivety and grave miscalculation to pay tribute to Tinubu after his uncharacteristic criticism and opposition of his party's candidacy and chairman. Tinubu broke all known convention - as a 'national leader of the party' - by making his displeasure known through his furious, open letter. That his demands were dismissed with a wave of hand depicts his true standing in the party. Again, it will be a slap on the faces of Buhari and other leaders who are determined to roll back Tinubu's influence in the South West and cut him to size. You don't need a degree in political science to understand that real political power resides with the president and the party chairman, not with Tinubu. A lesson any aspiring candidate must learn if they are to succeed. Tinubu has seemingly become a political liability; aligning with him is a clear opposition to the president, and a fastlane to failure. Akeredorlu stated the obvious when he said paying tribute to the president and chairman of party covers all leaders of the party, not minding how big or small they are, or what influence and prestige they command. This is an unfamiliar terrain for Tinubu, a pathological narcissist, who is almost always feted by political aspirants. Nonetheless, he shot himself in the leg by accepting the nominal title of ' national leader of the party', even when is he aware that there is no real power behind it. Talk about crass titlemania and the compulsive penchant to remain revelance. In the aftermath of Ondo election, Lauretia Onochie, one of President Buhari's never-ending media aides, sounded the death knell of godfatherism in the APC, by stating that no one should claim party victories in Edo and Ondo states. Pray tell, why Akereredolu - a new recipient of Buhari's favour - should defy this unwritten code of conduct.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by QuotaSystem: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2016
[b]Refrain from getting emotional lest you lose the point you're struggling to make.

If Tinubu had ANY respect for the party, he would have humbly accepted the results of the primaries and final decision of the party's National Working Committee, which had already voted to accept the result of the primary election and to submit the name of the winner. Don't also forget that the position of the APC leadership was also strengthened by the legal advice provided by the party’s National Legal Adviser, Dr. Muiz Banire, who after evaluating the appeal panel’s report opted for its outright rejection.

There is no justification, rationalization or excuse for Tinubu to have supported another party's candidate against his own party. It stinks of a person intoxicated with power and influence, and was a heavy disappointment to APC supporters nationwide who had erstwhile revered and remained loyal to him as a party leader that helped in kicking out the ineffectual buffoon.

You see, some of us remain respectful to Tinubu as a party leader, but we are not conscienceless dummies who will call black white and vice versa.

Re-examine the facts without emotion and blind loyalty and the above will be quite clear. Finally it's the height of political naivety to have assumed that Tinubu could succeed against the establishment, now or in 2019. [/b]

softwareman:

Let us examine the facts.a primary was conducted and the first three runner ups protested the outcome because they claimed the delegates list was manipulated.
Channel TV carried a news items showing Aketian procuring delegates on the streets of Akure.
The party itself sets up an appeal panel to investigate. The appeal panel says the DELEGATES LIST WAS MANIPULATED AND ORDERED A RERUN.
but the buhari fraudsters refused and insisted it is Aketi or nothing. So TINUBU should just take it? No JAGABAN does not run away from a FIGHT.
If you people think this battle is won and lost, then your POLITICAL naivety is amazing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Oxtonguy: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Akete and tinubu the story of the week grin

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by softwareman(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
GreatSE:

No, this is the best way to start an Independent Government..... Ondo ppl are too intelligent to be ported by a mere Awori local champion of the SW
Did you just state Aketi is independent? I am rolling on the floor laughing.
Aketi cannot win anything with out A GODFATHER.. Buhari AND the north is Aketi,s God Father.
I SUPPOSE THAT IS ALRIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Oxtonguy: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
TINUBU IS NOT FEELING GOOD NOW embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Oxtonguy: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2016
softwareman:

Did you just state Aketi is independent? I am rolling on the floor laughing.
Aketi cannot win anything with out A GODFATHER.. Buhari AND the north is Aketi,s God Father.
I SUPPOSE THAT IS ALRIGHT.
Sha the northerners also went to Ondo state to vote grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by softwareman(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Refrain from getting emotional lest you lose the point you're struggling to make.

If Tinubu had ANY respect for the party, he would have humbly accepted the results of the appeal panel after the initial protest. There is no justification, rationalization or excuse for Tinubu to have supported another party's candidate against his own party. It stinks of a person intoxicated with power and influence, and was a heavy disappointment to APC supporters nationwide who had erstwhile revered and remained loyal to him as a party leader that helped in kicking out the ineffectual buffoon.

You see, some of us remain respectful to Tinubus as a party leader, but we are not concienceless dummies who will call black white and vice versa.

Reexamine the facts without emotion and blind loyalty and the above will be quite clear.

The real emotional dummies here are the ones distorting facta as feed to them.the appeal panel CONFIRMED THAT the DELEGATES LIST was manipulated.
The majority members of the party NEC voted to do another primary before your manipulative buhari and your Northerner born to rule Masters came to interfere.
Please redskins the facts with out blind loyalty to your new northern hegemonic master. The fact is that all these shenanigans was done to destroy ti nubu politically because of 2019.
By the way, pass this message on: Buhari should face governance and think of 2019 later.
IF HE DOES NOT, EVEN A DEAD TINUBU WILL NOT SAVE HIM FROM IGNOMINIOUS DEFEAT!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by allstarfestus: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu.

This man what are you saying,? A man that open show is feelings of not wanting akeredolu, you are say why didn't he mention his... , instead of you to praise him for not insulting him..., how is he different from other leaders of the party... please where is the logic in your thinking?

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by QuotaSystem: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
The post had already been updated while you were hurrying to compose this mockery of a response.

Refer to it.

softwareman:

The real emotional dummies here are the ones distorting facta as feed to them.the appeal panel CONFIRMED THAT the DELEGATES LIST was manipulated.
The majority members of the party NEC voted to do another primary before your manipulative buhari and your Northerner born to rule Masters came to interfere.
Please redskins the facts with out blind loyalty to your new northern hegemonic master. The fact is that all these shenanigans was done to destroy ti nubu politically because of 2019.
By the way, pass this message on: Buhari should face governance and think of 2019 later.
IF HE DOES NOT, EVEN A DEAD TINUBU WILL NOT SAVE HIM FROM IGNOMINIOUS DEFEAT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.