Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu (58116 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by murmee: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2016
SillyMods:

Tinubu may likely form a new party with Atiku, Fayose and others. That doesn't mean APC will no longer exist.
If Tinubu forms another party with Atiku, it means he (Tinubu) has not and will never learn his lessons. Will he then throw up Atiku as Presidential candidate, again? SMH!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Anything to rubbish tinubu gives me orgasm. i can't forgive Afonjas for bringing this dullard to power aswear.

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Khrisfame(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by TRAVEL101(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2016
na only you waka come

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by bart10: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2016
This Akeredolu of a guy just insulted Tinubu with his response. I think Tinubu need not fight anybody now. He's too weak to fight and unfortunately he expended so much resources on these ingrates in APC. He need to calm down and gain further perspectives before he restrategises. Time will surely tell!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by SycophanticGoat: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2016
I have no pity for Tinubu cuz he deserves whatever's coming to him right now. Greedy mofo..

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by SillyMods: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Opakan2:

your first line gave you out, so no need to bother
how I wish your parents can see this statement of yours now.. smh

I for one will never deny my ancestry

shalom!
Kin lo n daamu e man yi?

Se iwo lo ma so omo ibi ti mo je ni?

You're too annoying already.
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by OAUTemitayo: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2016
softwareman:

The victory in Ondo is not indicative of Bihari's popularity in the south west. APC had an almost empty football Field to play against.
Please mark my word, buhari will lose overwhelmingly in the South West come 2019 if the economy remains in recession.
Your analysis on tinubu shows who have not really studied the way JAGABAN operates politically. THE FIGHT HAS NOT EVEN STARTED.
Bro, please stop wasting your time with this people.
Akeredolu have no respect for elders and it is so glaring.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by sucess001(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu.

It is just too early for you to start this way.

Your explanation is even more of an insult to Tinubu, and those sending you to ridicule him, will leave you out in the cold when it is your time to face the heat.

You are new in Politics, and this is how you want to start?remember there is a reason why Western Politics is called the Wild Wild West Politics, and towing this line will educate you on how that name was gotten.

When Tinubu congratulated you on all National Dailies, he specifically mentioned your name and wished you well. The path you are towing, is exactly why i do not like Lawyers, who for some strange reasons think they are smarter than everybody, with their knack for twisting the English Language.

You refused to mention his name, and as a man own up to it, instead of trying to twist words. Chief Rotimi Akeredolu, if i were you, i will quickly close rank with the Tinubu faction of the APC because as they say, Politics is local.

When the time comes, Oyegun will not leave Benin to come to the West or Buhari the North for you.

Chai...i feel your pain...helplessness is not a good feeling...
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by eliteguy01(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Hmm most pple dnt knw dat Tinubu supported AD candidate olushola oke. And is trying to God father APC dat z y other members were quarelling with him
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by omomummy13: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Oomo forget it.

Tinubu stopped Obasanjo from turning Nigeria to a one party state.

Tinubu gave Nigerians an alternative to PDP. He made ya'll voices heard.

Tinubu put together a coalition to challenge and eventually defeat an incumbent president in Nigeria (ko sele ri).

Tinubu has made a lot of leaders both at state & federal level.

So please, who's your father again? And what's your definition of influence?

Is buhari ought to meddle in South West politics? That's outright betrayal. Using federal might to embarrass the same man who helped him to power.

SillyMods:

I never said there won't be godfatherism in our politics any longer. I just informed you people are getting tired of it in the SW.
Have you asked yourself what could make all those Tinubu's boys of yesterday become his political enemies today?
You don't think overbearing and domineering tendency of Tinubu on Fashola, Fayemi, Akeredolu, and a few others is bad?

No doubt he discovers quality personality but he must check his own excesses too.

What do you think could have happened btw him and Ambode if the later refused to represent him at a function just about two months into his governorship? Was it right for a sitting governor to represent any otger person in a state no matter how influential the person is?
I have nothing against Tinubu except that he overestimates his influence and power.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by josite: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2016
tinubu allowed himself to be demystified,now that it is clear elections can be won in the south west without his support.he must make do with less respect espcially from the ondo/akeredolu axis.

if he does not mamange the loss of respect well ,it will surely extends to other western states.

anyway i foresee the decline of tinubu politically and fashola has the option to fill in the vacum if he performs th feat of giving nigerians stable and regular electricity.

tinubu can face his business for now.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by elopee3000(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu.

Your explanation is even more of an insult to Tinubu, and those sending you to ridicule him, will leave you out in the cold when it is your time to face the heat.

You are new in Politics, and this is how you want to start?remember there is a reason why Western Politics is called the Wild Wild West Politics, and towing this line will educate you on how that name was gotten.

When Tinubu congratulated you on all National Dailies, he specifically mentioned your name and wished you well. The path you are towing, is exactly why i do not like Lawyers, who for some strange reasons think they are smarter than everybody, with their knack for twisting the English Language.

You refused to mention his name, and as a man own up to it, instead of trying to twist words. Chief Rotimi Akeredolu, if i were you, i will quickly close rank with the Tinubu faction of the APC because as they say, Politics is local.

When the time comes, Oyegun will not leave Benin to come to the West or Buhari the North for you.
tinubu defender i hope u ve eating this morning or re u defending tinubu on empty stomach ? undecided
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Phrankin(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2016
bashydemy:

Mention one politician from your region that can match Tinubu? Not even Ekwueme hahaha.
did'nt you hear him? He said that your dear tinumbu's political career has been killed by his lord and master the conqeror of all the regions west of the niger, his lordship Muhammadu Buhari. And we the conquered people of odua land hereby offer our firstborn daughters as a token of servitude.

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Dee60: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2016
APC is finished because the performance of their 'national leader' in government is far far below expectation. APC party chairman does not seem to carry any weight. The party is in tatters, thanks to the approach by the 'leader' that was even openly condemned by his wife!

To think you can easily wish away Tinubu in SW? That is a miscalculation.

Tinubu has his excesses, but he performs. He nominated Osinbajo, who by all standards is a thorough presidential material (dont mind that this FG has not given him a chance) and also Ambode (after Fashola) who is really making good moves in Lagos. Tinubu performed well as governor and has set the standard in the country since then.

Right now the seeming poor performance of PMB and his seeming drive for 2019 is the undoing of both APC and CPC. New parties may emerge, otherwise, PDP will snatch the centre again and finally nail APC.

Akeredolu did not need this explanation. He only worsened the matter and opened wounds, even before stepping into office. He may realise soon that a tree cannot make a forest. Going to 2 years, his sponsor has been making the same mistake and he has lost popularity across the country.

Why open wounds when you can heal it? This is not a good sign!
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by murmee: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2016
softwareman:

Did you just state Aketi is independent? I am rolling on the floor laughing.
Aketi cannot win anything with out A GODFATHER.. Buhari AND the north is Aketi,s God Father.
I SUPPOSE THAT IS ALRIGHT.
Yes oooo! Before the elections in Ondo, we had predicted that APC (Aketi) will win with the help of the Federal (Northern) + (INEC) rigging machines. And, it came to pass!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Phrankin(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2016
omomummy13:
Oomo forget it.

Tinubu stopped Obasanjo from turning Nigeria to a one party state.

Tinubu gave Nigerians an alternative to PDP. He made ya'll voices heard.

Tinubu put together a coalition to challenge and eventually defeat an incumbent president in Nigeria (ko sele ri). I get am before no be property. We don't care about what he did. The real question is what can he do now?

Tinubu has made a lot of leaders both at state & federal level.

So please, who's your father again? And what's your definition of influence?

Is buhari ought to meddle in South West politics? That's outright betrayal. Using federal might to embarrass the same man who helped him to power.

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by kryptonian1987(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Olu317:
.... you really have to understand between God and god. The god belong to Mortal men and God is decider of history. Akeredolu has won but time will tell whose history will be reckoned with in the mindsets of the Yorubas. I wish some of you will go back to history and differentiate between Awolowo's school of thought against Akintola"s school of thought. History doesn't go away. I am not comparing Jagaban with Awolowo but a Yoruba leader is divinely chosen and not through back door like Akeredolu. Have you ever heard of Chief Richard Akinjide?, an elder state man of Nigeria but what does history have about him in Yoruba land? Akeredolu has won, let's see what four years say about him.

My guy, stop hyping a locally glorified man called Tinubu, please.
When he formed an alliance with the North to oust GEJ no body brought up this silly point about "God" and "god"!
So you need to SHOVE YOUR LECTURING ABOUT POLITICS DOWN YOUR THROAT alone! cause we don't care....lol!

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Opakan2: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Phrankin:
did'nt you hear him? He said that your dear tinumbu's political career has been killed by his lord and master the conqeror of all the regions west of the niger, his lordship Muhammadu Buhari. And we the conquered people of odua land hereby offer our firstborn daughters as a token of servitude.

Any yoruba man who ever supports any Igbo ambition be damned till eternity

Thank God Soyinka has seen not to use his position as Nobel Laureate for leeches who rejoice at his own people downfall..
Falana and others should keep shut and let fulani python swallow these stupid leeches cos they deserve it

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Phrankin(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Opakan2:

Thank God Soyinka has seen not to use his position as Nobel Laureate for leeches who rejoice at his own people downfall..
Falana and others should keep shut and let fulani python swallow these stupid leeches cos they deserve it
what is this one saying? we're discussing on how to save our champion the jagagban of western nigeria politics from shameful political fatality and you're here talking about soyinka and the python.

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Aketi is the Kindergarten class of politics. His words are coming back for him, sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Aketi is in Kindergarten class of politics. Jagaban credentials speaks volume within and otherside Nigeria. His words are coming back for him, sooner than later.
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Dicksonpal: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

The errors are there and late to fix. It'll see the party crumbling. Look at what Tinubu commented about Atiku lately.
Wht did he say abeg
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2016
...obviiously, tinubu is an astute politician while akeredolu is a learner!

1 Like

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by sade1994(f): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2016
The way everything is going against tinubu is just ain't cool. I'm just wondering who is behind all these and what he actually did wrong to deserve all these neglects and insults. ...smh cry
#istandwithtinubu

And whosoever I stand with never fail..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by chinagorom419: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2016
Seriously I dnt like Tinubu.......but I love his personality and political charisma.......I don't lik d way dis governor talked abt him....its very insulting...tho we dnt hav any god father in the east but d west does..and he is Tinubu...he shld b respected by all yorubers..the hausa are using som yorubers to fight him and they r nt even wise to kw dat....Oohh my lovely East...u can't try such divide and rule mind games with us...I stand with the view of my Mentor Foyose and any yoruber disrespecting Tinibu is not only brainless but stupid...u ppl are claming to b educated but northern illiterates are playin wit ur head

2 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Meritocracy: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2016
He is so arrogant for that statement, who among our politicians is serious, determined and play the role of opposition like TINUBU from 1999 till today? They would rather be jumping from one party to another looking for national cake. Help me ask this man the role he played in forming the so called APC before he became beneficiary. Infact the so called Buhari can never disrespect Tinubu to this level and this is the signal to those who voted him that he would later betray them.
Who knows this man if not Tinubu that package him in the last election, the river that forget its source would definitely dry.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by chinagorom419: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=Opakan2 post=51537048]

Falana and others should keep shut and let fulani python swallow these stupid leeches cos they

Madness runs in ur family....wetin kari igbo ppl enta dis mata....goat.....u wnt face the humanization and colonization of the west by the north......olodo.....illliterate
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by IVORY2009(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2016
[s]
HungerBAD:
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu.

[/s]

Dis hungrybaba/space booker again shocked, is okay!
Re: Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu by Olu317(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2016
kryptonian1987:

My guy, stop hyping a locally glorified man called Tinubu, please.
When he formed an alliance with the North to oust GEJ no body brought up this silly point about "God" and "god"!
So you need to SHOVE YOUR LECTURING ABOUT POLITICS DOWN YOUR THROAT alone! cause we don't care....lol!
....Call him names,your Own Cup of tea but truth remains. World order cannot be changed. Do I care if you refused to follow orderliness?, I don't. But desist from tainting a name already blessed. Strive hard to even achieve 1% of Tinubu's popularity and achievement ,then I shall doff my hat for you but I doubt it in a whole lifetime of yours if you can...This isn't lecturing but correction. Just try to control a thousand minds if possible,then I will sing your praise but you definitely don't HAVE IT because you are A THIN THINKER and people like you will continue to complain without making a difference within your STREET, talk less your community. Case closed on your matter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Nigerian Troops Nab Boko Haram’s Major Drugs, Logistics Suppliers — Army (Photos / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.