Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? (18757 Views)

Which Car Was Your First Car? / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. / Production Version Of Mercedes-AMG Project ONE Concept Car Will Be Called "ONE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2016
innoson g5 suv

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Adedaniel211(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2016
Adeoba10:
Thunder fire poverty. Any spirit of poverty in my life that will make me to utter "vanity upon vanity" should die.
AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by ezra1990: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Abeg free na, u pple quickly forget ur roots....pls where is team leggedis benz
Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Cannonleo(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
As automobile enthusiasts (aka Car Freaks) there are some cars you know that you would give anything….almost anything in the world to own or drive one. Some because of their insane performance others for being such rare gems. One of such for me is the Lamborghini Aventador….No it’s not the fastest out there or even such a rarity but it’s got the looks to die for and the way the cockpit is built…it’s the closest thing to ever flying a fighter jet IMO …

Oh my Aventador…the name alone sef!

So which is that ride you would absolutely love to take for a spin?

Have your say…..

https://autojosh.com/car-freaks/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
lincon navigator 2017 model
Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Jennifer89(f): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2016
Adeoba10:
Thunder fire poverty. Any spirit of poverty in my life that will make me to utter "vanity upon vanity" should die.

Lol whenever a nice car, beautiful house, celebrities brandishing jewelries or a truck load of money is uploaded everyone will begin to shout thunder fire poverty!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Jarus(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2016
I love Range Rover
Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by dapsin999(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2016
2017 Ford Super Chief

1 Like

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Sayelabola(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2016
overhypedsteve:
Would give anything to have a Car, any car.

Don't go for any car ooo...car pass car....tear nylon pass tokunbo...tokunbo pass Nigerian used.

You hear?

1 Like

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Teeboy22(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2016
G.Wagon

1 Like

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by harch354(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Jux gimme LYKAN HYPERSPORT with any MASERATTI,am good
Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Lamborghini gallardo
Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by azimibraun: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
The Mercedes S Class.
Every true boss should own one!
Word! I believe you and i doubt your enemies...

2 Likes

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by iciroma: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2016
McLaren P1 all the way

1 Like

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by azimibraun: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Between the car and the car owner.... I use my baby boy collect babe from onw guy hand....the guy get G- wagon, Sharp HIlux and one very sick lexus.....finaly ur style and swag matters. for the ride, i just need to move around with ease thata all.

1 Like

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by datjohn(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2016
jayAjoku:
would kill to have a Dodge Challenger sitting in my garage ... what a beast of a machine

Bros, u sabi.
Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by profem1(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2016
Ever heard " Hustle in silence, let your Pagani make the noise". Definitely Pagani Huayra. We are talking 720hp and 811 lb.ft of torque. The engine is hand built by Mercedes, thus we have only a limited number of the beast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2016
all I ever want is a Bugatti ..I fell in love with the Chiron .omg .a whooping estimated 2 billion naira .one must have a net worth of around 10billion naira to own one .omg baba God bless me hustle

2 Likes

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2016
No other car, but this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Am cool with this

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by cricifixo: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2016
I will give anything to acquire 1978 Benz 230 E. I keep looking at the machine anytime it passes on the road

9 Likes

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by azimibraun: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
innoson g5 suv
Take your patriotic Twaaale!!!! your indegenous head is there jare....

1 Like

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by samuel051: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2016
.h

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
As automobile enthusiasts (aka Car Freaks) there are some cars you know that you would give anything….almost anything in the world to own or drive one. Some because of their insane performance others for being such rare gems. One of such for me is the Lamborghini Aventador….No it’s not the fastest out there or even such a rarity but it’s got the looks to die for and the way the cockpit is built…it’s the closest thing to ever flying a fighter jet IMO …

Oh my Aventador…the name alone sef!

So which is that ride you would absolutely love to take for a spin?

Have your say…..

https://autojosh.com/car-freaks/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
[size=28pt]Give your all to buy car!Where you go park am afterwards?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by SillyMods: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2016
sczeska:
Gimme 2017 hilux cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by muderkid(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Mercedes Benz V boot
Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by pimplucious: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2016
This ppl don't even have respek to BMW!!! No single BMW pic

2 Likes

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by makizee(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
The Mercedes S Class.
Every true boss should own one!

True, one was being driven by my side in traffic and d ride i was driving suddenly looked like a box made out of cardboard.. .These machines are so intimidating and look way better in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2016
A Tundra or ford truck with lifted suspension sitting on 26 rims with large tires. That's my dream car.
Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by Wolef7(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2016
ayuseyuse:
No other car, but this

Yes! It's the Gelandewagën!

I love that SUV!
Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by bobogee007(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2016
ayuseyuse:
No other car, but this
God bless you for posting this and speaking up my mind. .
We gonna cruise it together. Gwagladen is a bae

1 Like

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by HyDef(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Oh, my baby. The Nissan GT-R. I absolutely love this car. R34 or R35, It doesn't matter. I love them both. I'd take any to be real.

Funny enough, the R34 only began to grow on me very recently, but now I don't know which I'd take over the other... I think maybe the R34 is my absolute favourite. But with a wide body, some R35s look amazing. Like the one in the picture.

Re: Car Freaks – Which Car Will You Give Your All For? by bobogee007(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2016
ayuseyuse:
No other car, but this
God bless you for posting this and speaking up my mind. .
We gonna cruise it together. Gwagladen is a bae.
That's you and I @ an event

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should You Turn Off The A/C System Before Shutting Off Your Car’s Engine? / What Is The Size Of A Car's Reserve Tank? / Why Is INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT Not Allowed In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.