Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! (4725 Views)

My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
vchykp:

grin its past but not a memory worth remembring, d unfortunate thing is that i dated better babes, i wonder how i fell onto her trap, she humiliated me in public a lot, tour my cloth in public, broke my laptop, pour me pepper water, hot water sef.. name it bro, d cute babes i had where much, but she show dem craze one by one, all of dem run, as if she use charm, i cnt shout at her sef undecided… tnk God am out of it tho
hahahahahahaha!!! Really, really laughing that much grin

1. Anybody can fall into their trap, bro. You probably met her as a cute, fun, and maybe at lil crazy kinda chic that u thot u could handle. That's not bad until they suddenly transform into wild animals then u realize that u have overestimated your abilities. Then u try to run but mehn u are already trapped in her jungle; her territory!

2. I can relate. This one too chased all my cute friends away cry (even male friends too, stylishly) but I didn't allow her to humiliate me anywhere o. I could still control her madness until she used teeth. Ah! Na to just pick race remain grin

Guys, beware o.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Switup:
okay then its diff. the person i refer to feels remorse and mostly woldnt return back!
shei u grab
ok. Thank God. That sounds like a normal girl.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

nah..every real nigga should be able to look after himself
That's what we all say until we say something else. Bro, read some of the posts here: players have fallen. Myself (tho not a player) I'm generally not the kinda guy you can just overlook. There's a reason why girls (crazy and sane) like to hang around some of us. Not to brag at all but I'm telling u that I know my worth and wouldn't take crap from anyone on a normal day. Yet, I fell!

So, just watch ur steps and leave the real nigga thing, bro.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Switup: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
ok. Thank God. That sounds like a normal girl.
i know of a girl that bit her bf. wen i saw the mark and asked him, he said she crazy but they were playing? would u tame that an assault?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by henrydadon(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
That's what we all say until we say something else. Bro, read some of the posts here: players have fallen. Myself (tho not a player) I'm generally not the kinda guy you can just overlook. There's a reason why girls (crazy and sane) like to hang around some of us. Not to brag at all but I'm telling u that I know my worth and wouldn't take crap from anyone on a normal day. Yet, I fell!

So, just watch ur steps and leave the real nigga thing, bro.

word bro..sh!t happen at time ..after all we are all humans and bound to make mistakes
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Switup:
i know of a girl that bit her bf. wen i saw the mark and asked him, he said she crazy but they were playing? would u tame that an assault?
hehehehe! I think that's the typical answer you'll get from a guy who's been assaulted by his babe. Lol. Tho I know some couples have kinky fetish that involve some sick stuff during sex, but really, ask him to tell u the truth. Say to him "all liars shall perish!" grin he'll probably open up to you.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
on this faithful afternoon, was in ss1 bck den...my female classmates were playing football during Break time, na so stupidity carry me go there ....na so I kicked the ball to a very far distance.....as I was running for my dear life on the field naso one huge igbo girl appear from nowhere...(like someone who wants to play shot for football) naso she hit my scrotum +dick + everything wey dey under, evrything together "wammm" naso I fall for ground lying down helplessly (naso dey ring the bell for end of break) everyone went back to their classes na only remain on d field lying down rolling and moaning(my male friends were even watching me from the class they were laughing like craze(To God be the glory 15 mins later I regained my conciousness) sinc then I never fvck wit dt girl again
.laff wan kill me die oo ..tears dey commot for me eyes as I dey laugh sev ..I jes remember me own for school then .lol
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Switup: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
hehehehe! I think that's the typical answer you'll get from a guy who's been assaulted by his babe. Lol. Tho I know some couples have kinky fetish that involve some sick stuff during sex, but really, ask him to tell u the truth. Say to him "all liars shall perish!" grin he'll probably open up to you.
lol. He had broken her pinky finger earlier. it took about a month to heal.lol lol lol lol. crazy couple i tell u. once he said she almost tore one of expensive shirt cus he was(,playfully) threatening her with hot iron. they were crazy that year. i tell u. crazy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by vchykp(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Charlentine:
hahahahahahaha!!! Really, really laughing that much grin

1. Anybody can fall into their trap, bro. You probably met her as a cute, fun, and maybe at lil crazy kinda chic that u thot u could handle. That's not bad until they suddenly transform into wild animals then u realize that u have overestimated your abilities. Then u try to run but mehn u are already trapped in her jungle; her territory!

2. I can relate. This one too chased all my cute friends away cry (even male friends too, stylishly) but I didn't allow her to humiliate me anywhere o. I could still control her madness until she used teeth. Ah! Na to just pick race remain grin

Guys, beware o.

grin grin

..ur own nah play, u never jam..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by wristbangle: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Most time, men physically assault ladies while ladies emotionally assault guys.

Ladies voice out because their voice can be heard hence treated on but that of guys' will be pushed aside since the society believes it difficult for guys to be assaulted.

As for me, I have not assaulted a lady which I don't pray to do that neither vice versa from a lady.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by kally01(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
These days I dey voluntarily port to friendzone
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Franky826: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Back in jss 2 then. One girl sama me wella. Her name is Cynthia okoye.

Cant remember what happened and she tell me say if I mess up she go just beat me. The girl na giant and one bad mouthed bully. Fast forward 15-20mins later the babe don tear me o undecided I no fit cry as man na. Na em guys come round me dey ask 'Nna how e take happen na' I no fit hol am again na em I tell them say I dey sick na em she fit beat me come begin take style form cold come cry wella. Dem come dey do me ehyaa...

No be small thing my people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

grin grin

..ur own nah play, u never jam..
True talk. compared to some others' experience, this one na play.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2016
kally01:
These days I dey voluntarily port to friendzone
grin grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2016
Zceesneh:
Bleep it bro i won't beat a girl for nothing, she cross my line, i will use my belt on her body
fuccin listen to yourself....i bet your dad thought you alot of things
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2016
Switup:
lol. He had broken her pinky finger earlier. it took about a month to heal.lol lol lol lol. crazy couple i tell u. once he said she almost tore one of expensive shirt cus he was(,playfully) threatening her with hot iron. they were crazy that year. i tell u. crazy
Funny thing is that, with those mutually crazy couples, it can actually work. They would love eachother and hurt eachother and love eachother and hurt eachother again, and you dare not interfere or the two of them would crucify you...later....after their current battle is over. Lol. I don't ever pray for that kind of relationship sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by kratosonofzeus: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2016
Franky826:
Back in jss 2 then. One girl sama me wella. Her name is Cynthia okoye.

Cant remember what happened and she tell me say if I mess up she go just beat me. The girl na giant and one bad mouthed bully. Fast forward 15-20mins later the babe don tear me o undecided I no fit cry as man na. Na em guys come round me dey ask 'Nna how e take happen na' I no fit hol am again na em I tell them say I dey sick na em she fit beat me come begin take style form cold come cry wella. Dem come dey do me ehyaa...

No be small thing my people. grin
d bones wey dy igbo girls body is stronger elephant own, especially those ones wey dn dy chop fufu since birth, with thick arms like thigh, big broad nd wide chest like bag of cement,d tissue wey dey there leg sef na die.....if u cross ur boundary with dem u dn die b dat

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by vchykp(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2016
Charlentine:
True talk. compared to some others' experience, this one na play.

Just pray you get a good woman, because a bad woman will affect every area of your life including your finances..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

Just pray you get a good woman, because a bad woman will affect every area of your life including your finances..
They can even KILL YOU ALIVE if u aren't strong. This is no joke o. Have u seen a responsible guy become a useless drunkard just like that? If u struggle with the damage they cause you and you don't find a way to release the feelings (either by talking abt it or immersing yourself in gainful activities or revenge) it can slowly paralyze your whole life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by vchykp(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2016
Charlentine:
They can even KILL YOU ALIVE if u aren't strong. This is no joke o. Have u seen a responsible guy become a useless drunkard just like that? If u struggle with the damage they cause you and you don't find a way to release the feelings (either by talking abt it or immersing yourself in gainful activities or revenge) it can slowly paralyze your whole life.

WOMEN CAN KILL OR SAVE...it takes Gods hrt for the saving part.. i was worst than a drunkard tho.. tnk yahweh i am now an odogwu..! grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 12:40am On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

WOMEN CAN KILL OR SAVE...it takes Gods hrt for the saving part.. i was worst than a drunkard tho.. tnk yahweh i am now an odogwu..! grin
Someone I knew used to say Odogwu dagudagu!! as a way to hail us. I don't know what dagudagu means parse but I always thought it sounded cool cool

Happy for u bro. Happy to hear u overcame.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by pennytrate: 12:47am On Dec 03, 2016
emotionally maybe undecided
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Greenbullet(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2016
lawrenzi:
me i was not abused oo. the girl just beat me.. her name is Eno, she is from calabar, then i was in J.SS 1. I could not control the tears. But i won't tell you how it happened, but i got my pound of flesh, please don't ask me how.
in ss3,after waec abi? hope you on umbrella before rain fall
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
fuccin listen to yourself....i bet your dad thought you alot of things
ur papa left yansh there tongue
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2016
Zceesneh:
ur papa left yansh there tongue
lol
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2016
one assaulted me once o. She come our well to fetch water, me sev dey fetch, na so she begin pour water on me anyhow. I con tell her say make she take am easy.
Con see as the girl begin curse my parents. I bone am.. She pour water again, I warn am again.... As if she be hulk. She grap my colar, drag me outside where every body dey look. Woza!! Woza!!! She sama me two better slap for public.

Kai, na people con seperate the girl from me o. She don panel beat my life finish.

Everybody tell me'' ehyah sorry''. Shame catch me. I enter house. Even my popsi sev take me laugh... The baba just dey replay d way she slap me. If no be day I wan be gentu man.. I for beat her back o.

I con vex, the next day as I see say she don come our well again, I do push ups, weight lifts... Carry my bucket go downstairs again. She begin dey pour water again. I warn am. Na so she insult my parents come try to slap me. I dodge the slap..wooooosh.... Com sama the girl better punch for mouth.

She bend down dey cry like foul. Everybody run out including her maale. Blood just dey comot her mouth. She come dey use gender stuffs try to win. Het fat maale almost beat me finish. Na God say make my pman come on time.

She was 25 then nd I was 15. she fell into the gutter im front of me on day like that. I don laff taya

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
one assaulted me once o. She come our well to fetch water, me sev dey fetch, na so she begin pour water on me anyhow. I con tell her say make she take am easy.
Con see as the girl begin curse my parents. I bone am.. She pour water again, I warn am again.... As if she be hulk. She grap my colar, drag me outside where every body dey look. Woza!! Woza!!! She sama me two better slap for public.

Kai, na people con seperate the girl from me o. She don panel beat my life finish.

Everybody tell me'' ehyah sorry''. Shame catch me. I enter house. Even my popsi sev take me laugh... The baba just dey replay d way she slap me. If no be day I wan be gentu man.. I for beat her back o.

I con vex, the next day as I see say she don come our well again, I do push ups, weight lifts... Carry my bucket go downstairs again. She begin dey pour water again. I warn am. Na so she insult my parents come try to slap me. I dodge the slap..wooooosh.... Com sama the girl better punch for mouth.

She bend down dey cry like foul. Everybody run out including her maale. Blood just dey comot her mouth. She come dey use gender stuffs try to win. Het fat maale almost beat me finish. Na God say make my pman come on time.

She was 25 then nd I was 15. she fell into the gutter im front of me on day like that. I don laff taya
kikikikikiki grin grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Sierusvirus(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Charlentine:
A lot of ladies can relate to domestic violence or abuse because it is more commonly reported. But, though I know it is very embarrassing for us Guys to talk about it even with our best Buddies because somehow it makes us look and feel weak, please, this is faceless forum and its likely nobody knows you personally here, so please speak for the sake of the truth: have you ever been assaulted or abused by a female (wether a colleague, relative, girlfriend or wife)? Please don't just assume "she was crazy" because that's what we guys always say instead of calling her what she really was; an abuser!

I know a girl who runs an NGO thats against domestic violence AGAINST WOMEN. One day we were talking and I said, do u know a lot of men get abused/assaulted too by women? She says, no, in those cases it's the mans fault because women don't just instigate violence bla bla bla. I even went online and showed her some articles that explicitly listed cases of unwarranted abuse against men, by women, but she said "I don't buy it, it doesn't make any sense" which was when I humbly rest my case. I couldn't tell her that I have just come out of a relationship with a hateful, vengeful, angry, and abusive "nice" girl, and I even have two bite scars to show for it. My guess is she would dismiss that too and say it was all my fault or something like that.

Guys, please, for the sake of ignorant people, and the many other guys who may be too shy to take necessary steps, please speak. Lalasticlala, or other mods who may come across this, please put this on FP. It may help other people, because when it's happening u'll feel alone and lost cos it would seem like nobody would understand what you're going through. Thanks.
[quote][/quote]

I have been sexually assaulted, my brothers and many of my friends. it happens and even still happening now, maids, etc.
Pls do me a favour and link me up with the NGO lady. She will get back to u once am done with her with facts and figures. pls help me out. tnx
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Switup: 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Charlentine:
Funny thing is that, with those mutually crazy couples, it can actually work. They would love eachother and hurt eachother and love eachother and hurt eachother again, and you dare not interfere or the two of them would crucify you...later....after their current battle is over. Lol. I don't ever pray for that kind of relationship sha undecided
lol
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Charlentine(m): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2016
Sierusvirus:

I have been sexually assaulted, my brothers and many of my friends. it happens and even still happening now, maids, etc.
Pls do me a favour and link me up with the NGO lady. She will get back to u once am done with her with facts and figures. pls help me out. tnx
Bad idea, bro. Shes a very stubborn girl. I mean very, very stubborn. Shes the typical beautiful, well financed, entitled chic who feels that the world turns however she thinks it turns (I'd say fvcking naive, excuse my French!). The only reason I even got into the subject with her was because I just wanted to show her that she was wrong about that girl, cos she was the one telling me back then to just "try to be there for the girl" that "if you show a girl unconditional love she would change no matter what. bla bla crap angry" Yet when I hinted that our experiment didn't go well afterall, she only hinted back that I probably didn't try hard enough (which was why I didn't even BOTHER to tell her the details). So u can imagine. Don't waste ur time, bro.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Domestic violence happens to both men and women it is because the effect on women is highlighted more however men still get affected as well.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! by Sierusvirus(m): 1:23am On Dec 04, 2016
Charlentine:
Bad idea, bro. Shes a very stubborn girl. I mean very, very stubborn. Shes the typical beautiful, well financed, entitled chic who feels that the world turns however she thinks it turns (I'd say fvcking naive, excuse my French!). The only reason I even got into the subject with her was because I just wanted to show her that she was wrong about that girl, cos she was the one telling me back then to just "try to be there for the girl" that "if you show a girl unconditional love she would change no matter what. bla bla crap angry" Yet when I hinted that our experiment didn't go well afterall, she only hinted back that I probably didn't try hard enough (which was why I didn't even BOTHER to tell her the details). So u can imagine. Don't waste ur time, bro.
[quote][/quote]

She's so naive settles the stuff, apart from that, with her connection, money or other things ain't a problem if not b/c u said I shouldn't waste my time. she's not informed in both genders which is a drop on her side. Hope to have a discussion with such an individual one day. ... Nice one bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingblakhoc Dancing With Girls On Bed / Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.