Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up (3790 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. / Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? / Girls Change Ur Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Mimido2(f): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
huh wat are u saying?
some guys on Nairaland are pure evil
after replying their pms dey will now start spewing rubbish
some will even go to d extent of frustrating ur life

2 Likes

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
huh
wat are u saying?

taking screenshots of their chat incase shii happens then u see dem posting it here as some fvcking evidence... too many kidult in here one ought to be very careful sad

2 Likes

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
jake2much:
I feel sad the way when i see nairaland girls behave.is obvious most are not matured. Remember we saw a lady dat put wedding pix that said that she responf to inbox and now shes married. Fact is most are not wife material cos of bad attitude.is only on here that u cant just be friend with a lady she start feeling like u want to date her. If is pucce i get anytime i want, i can get this night if i want. Just try be friendly.u can be just friends with a guy and u gain a lot.i spend on my friends with to strings attach. Most guys spend on their friend. A girl here tot i want to date her she staart misbehaving
I can't stop being amazed when sumone will now tell me that he find his heartthrob on nairaland, sho is that one love or lust when majority of pple here are forming james bond, cinderella or barbie doll. Smh
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ladies do shakara for us. A girl of average beauty but with good command of English will likely have many PM requests and shakara don start be that. Goes to show she doesn't know how to manage attention while still "act cool" with everyone. Once you notice such attitude, you self package yourself with some respect na. smiley

jake2much:
na so brother. I dont care too. I can neva date on line. I just hate immature character.is not bad if i get friend here.boy or girl
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by jake2much(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
huh
wat are u saying?

i know dat but is up to u to do the right thing. A guy can only insult u if u bring urself low. Dat a guy msg u u now start sharing naked pix. Of course he disrespect u. But if is a gentleman like me notin to fear.am mature past dat to start talk nonsence
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by jake2much(m): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:

Ladies do shakara for us. A girl of average beauty but with good command of English will likely have many PM requests and shakara don start be that. Goes to show she doesn't know how to manage attention while still "act cool" with everyone. Once you notice such attitude, you self package yourself with some respect na. smiley

ur makin sence bro.average beauty yet big shakara. I dont send dem oh. The only girl dat i see as pretty and intelligent. I hate to say it is msdelilah and ishilve
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by CentaurXX: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Berlynn:
;-\
where hv u been

Was busy with a project.

I am through for now tho'.
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Mimido2(f): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Berlynn:

taking screenshots of their chat incase shii happens then u see dem posting it here as some fvcking evidence... too many kidult in here one ought to be very careful sad

dats exactly wah dey do

dey will just embarrass someone

ladies on Nairaland should pls be careful

am not saying we shouldn't make friends o

cos u might need help someday

though I've made friends here[some which I deeply regret and some dat am happy I got to know(he knows himself wink ) ]
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by SyndicatesMedia: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
dats exactly wah dey do

though I've made friends here[some which I deeply regret and some dat am happy I got to know(he knows himself wink ) ]

The OP is just mad cos he's used to begging ladies for relationship. He's a serial reject who hate women for his own flaws as a man.
Here's an example: https://www.nairaland.com/3419613/tonto-dikeh-goes-spiritual#50374925

2 Likes

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Mimido2(f): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
jake2much:
i know dat but is up to u to do the right thing. A guy can only insult u if u bring urself low. Dat a guy msg u u now start sharing naked pix. Of course he disrespect u. But if is a gentleman like me notin to fear.am mature past dat to start talk nonsence
its not about sharing naked pics o

thank God u spoke for urself

odas are not like dat
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by jake2much(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
dats exactly wah dey do

hahaha who is d lucky bobo
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by jake2much(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
its not about sharing naked pics o

thank God u spoke for urself

odas are not like dat
what i will say is no guy can ever disrespect u if u respect urself and no guy will respect u if u disrespect urself.. I cant send u pm and start to curse u. If we talk on pm, u tell me u hav a bobo i either delete u or kip u as friend.no string attach
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
jake2much:
am not chasing a girl. Av never ever sent a p.m or scope a girl here.never. Am just sayin cos is what i observe. See dat girl dat marry if she proud she will lose de guy.

You're raising dumb points. So, we should start replying every PMs abi Bros, grow sense. The once that got married were destined to meet here. Must everyone get married on nairaland

All the PMs I've replied in d past have done more harm than good to me. Dumb guys everywhere. My destiny is not in anyone's hand. If you're not gonna help me, get dah flying Bleep outta mah way.
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
jake2much:
what i will say is no guy can ever disrespect u if u respect urself and no guy will respect u if u disrespect urself.. I cant send u pm and start to curse u. If we talk on pm, u tell me u hav a bobo i either delete u or kip u as friend.no string attach

I see no reason why u should open dis kinda thread. I sense immaturity in every of ur words. Copy copy oshi. Na by force??Abeg, speak for urself alone jare. 'Wish u knew what those guys bring up wen we reply their PMs.
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Switup: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
pryme:
the truth is 98% of the ladies here are, pretty and boring. that's not even the bad part, the bag part is their arrogance, couple with their twisted view about life.

But in all this, am happy we still have 2% that are beautiful and decent ladies.

with that said, 90% of the guys here r-e-t-a-r-d-s.
Mr Seun, why dont we have a kiss smilie emoji on nl??.this poster deservers one for a word well spoken!
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
My point: OP IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO REPLY PMS OOO.....HAN HAN
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Mimido2(f): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
donnybee:
. The once that got married were destined to meet here. Must everyone get married on nairaland

All the PMs I've replied in d past have done more harm than good to me.
true talk
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
pryme:
the truth is 98% of the ladies here are, pretty and boring. that's not even the bad part, the bag part is their arrogance, couple with their twisted view about life.

But in all this, am happy we still have 2% that are beautiful and decent ladies.

with that said, 90% of the guys here r-e-t-a-r-d-s.

I must say that I'm highly disappointed in ur post. Your sense if judgement is POOR. ladies who don't reply PMs are nw tagged as arrogant, boring, have a twisted life....SMHFU
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by pryme(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
donnybee:

I must say that I'm highly disappointed in ur post. Your sense if judgement is POOR. ladies who don't reply PMs are nw tagged as arrogant, boring, have a twisted life....SMHFU

probably.
you directed my judgment to those that don't reply PMs, which am sure you are one of them, but that's none of my concern, here is a good example of having a twisted point of view.

my post was directed to the guys and ladies of this forum, NOT PMs. Go back read my post again, don't read a different meaning to it. And see things the way they are not the way you think.

#twistedpointofview
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by misshoree(f): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Oh....m grown up ..come and be my friend
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by mofeoluwadassah: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Dats ur own view,buh really most of d guys we av here on nl jxt want 2 discuss abt ao dey will meet a lady nd try 2 date her for sex,so i tink dats y most of d ladies dont reply pms,my opinion tho smiley
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by ikp120(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Mimido2:
dats exactly wah dey do

Mimi how far? wink Leave these people alone joor. cool
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 03, 2016
CorGier:
Another būtthurt nigga whining over unreplied PMs again. . .
Preach brodah, preach.
Hahahahaha. Exactly
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 03, 2016
donnybee:
My point: OP IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO REPLY PMS OOO.....HAN HAN
I tire for the guy.
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 03, 2016
jake2much:
I feel sad the way when i see nairaland girls behave.is obvious most are not matured. Remember we saw a lady dat put wedding pix that said that she responf to inbox and now shes married. Fact is most are not wife material cos of bad attitude.is only on here that u cant just be friend with a lady she start feeling like u want to date her. If is pucce i get anytime i want, i can get this night if i want. Just try be friendly.u can be just friends with a guy and u gain a lot.i spend on my friends with to strings attach. Most guys spend on their friend. A girl here tot i want to date her she staart misbehaving

Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Most Nl guys are yaba left patients grin grin
E be like say U see sometin. care to share?
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 03, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

The OP is just mad cos he's used to begging ladies for relationship. He's a serial reject who hate women for his own flaws as a man.
Here's an example: https://www.nairaland.com/3419613/tonto-dikeh-goes-spiritual#50374925
Ahaaa. Now we getting somewhere
Re: Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2016
Babzilla:

E be like say U see sometin. care to share?
The one wey i dey see here nko? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Lady Posts Fully Nude Photo of Herself With Cocoleaf Covering Her Vagina / Help! S*x With My Brother's Ex-fiancee Is Making Me Go Mad - Man Confesses / Sex Tape Of Congo-brazaville’s President’s Daughter Leaked By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.