Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty (2202 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by makydebbie(f): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
worworgirl:
Op, you can as well help her with whatever u have for now while you look for a job for her. Don't let the ' orphan factor ' get you sentimental and thereby loosing your sense. It could be her style of getting guys under her feet! I had a course mate like that... I sense u re falling for her already but be careful not to loose your Gf
This your moniker shacheesy
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by daviddagreat: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
first of all I wud like to say ur gf gat u by the balls.
and secondly.......well that's all
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Tinalex(f): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Op this is a classic case of bitting the hand that feeds you. You got the job you are into now through this gf,after too much money you now rmbr to start helping the helpless,a girl who works under you. Only you stated your intentions,the girl you are helping do you know her intentions "No" but she dropped by to say hi,here you a blaming the loving lady who took you out of joblessness,granted she went too far. But you yourself is an ingrate whom when she gave you "allow" you started seeking "allowances".... Gawwwwdddd. Humans are so wicked and mean. Before you know it you start considering the new girl saying your gf is a biatch,if you are so sure of yourself " Leave the job now and see if the other girl will start dropping like poop all a round"
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
This your moniker shacheesy
Yeah, yeah cool
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Burgerlomo: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Davash222:
After service, she pass by to say Hi Just to say Hi?? Unto Hi 5ive,bah

For your mind now, We dey wear pampers. Abi??

Don't mind him he don see Sulu grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by makydebbie(f): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
worworgirl:
Yeah, yeah cool
Trying to avoid pms?
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
Trying to avoid pms?
No. just a nickname
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by makydebbie(f): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
worworgirl:
No. just a nickname
how can that be your nick?
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
makydebbie:
how can that be your nick?
undecided
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by akaahs(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=Benikuuse post=51583805]I Was Made A Manager In A Group Of Filling Stations With The Influence Of My Girlfriend(the Company Belongs To Her Mother) There Is This Girl, Her Name Is Miriam Who Also Work At The Company. A Very Respectful Girl Who Never Disrespect My Directives, I Have Been Helping Her Financially And Sometimes Stand For Her In Any Case Because She Is An Orphan Left With Two Junior Sisters To Take Care Of. But Believe Me I Have Nothing To Do With Her.
It Was On Sunday When After Service Pass By To Say Hi, Which A Few Minutes Later My Girlfriend Came She Didn't Even Care To Ask What She Was Doing In My House, She Ask Her To Leave.
Two Days Later This Miriam Was Sacked. Miriam And Her Siblings Are Made To Sleep Hungry Because No Money To Put Food On Their Table.
Iam Feeling Guilty Because Iam The Cause Of Miriam Loosing Her Job.
I Wanted To Leave The Relationship But The Girl Is Threatening To Deal With Miriam Seriously If I Do. Iam Afraid. What Legal Action Should I Take?[/quote
hi Mr manager, I'm also a manager of a filling station. We always have problem supply at as when due, pls can we do business with u in regard to dis issue? Thanks in advanced. I base in southern kd
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Adeyemi0(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Your GF is now your boss.. You need to leave that job.. Try to be a man.. I will rather be jobless than work under my GF/Wife directives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A 22 Year Old Tell Her Mother Where She's Going? / Married Female NYSC Member Dismissed For Having Sex With Colleague Inside Gutter / Why, Tie A Girl Down In The Name Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.