Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched (11803 Views)

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
yeah,the soundtracks tooo,big turn off
hahahhahaaahhaha i even forgot the ridiculous soundtracks
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by iykekelvins(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Love don't cost a thing.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
How you know I'm a Chelsea fan? shocked

Eyin iyami osoromoniga Tuale
Oo dayanmo nih?! cheesy

Maa Loude cheesy wink
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
iykekelvins:
Love don't cost a thing.
Boring with a capital B

*Yawns* tongue
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol pretty cool, IS a romantic movie tho.. It old shaa
you're not a movie freak, i can tell
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha i even forgot the ridiculous soundtracks
grin grin grin grin,very very ridiculous........so you into only romantic movies,?,,....no actions?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you should see these movies
i don't think i can even find a hd version online to download
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by iykekelvins(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Boring with a capital B

*Yawns* tongue
Alright fam.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Oo dayanmo nih?! cheesy

Maa Loude cheesy wink
oya na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Se ko durosoke abi kowale?
Ani seyin oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin,very very ridiculous........so you into only romantic movies,?,,....no actions?
i watch action, horror, sci fi, animated you name it
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
i don't think i can even find a hd version online to download
HD? These movies are only on VHS Tapes
Enybliss:
tell me about it

Well.. The movie started with an old man reading a story to a lady with Alzheimer's. The story he told, was about a rich girl and a poor guy who fell madly in love with each other during the summer of ... I've forgotten I think 1930.. Anyways, because they were in different social classes the rich girl's mum didn't approve of the guy, so when they moved back to the city (they had come to seabrooks just for the summer) she intercepted all the guy's letters to the girl. 365 letters in total. One for each day of the year.
Time passed, the rich girl met a soldier who proposed to her, the poor guy went to the army with his best friend (who died in the war) he came back home, found out his father bought his dream home (he and the rich girl had almost had sex there).. To cut the long story short.. Yea.. We found out that the old guy was actually the poor guy and the lady with Alzheimer's was actually the rich girl, he told her their story repeatedly because she would always forget.
Well she left her fiance (amicably actually) and with the blessing of her mum, married the love of her life.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
HD? These movies are only on VHS Tapes
VHS? Those things are like dinosaurs this days grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
VHS? Those things are like dinosaurs this days grin
They still haven't gone extinctions tho
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Masikay:

Well.. The movie started with an old man reading a story to a lady with Alzheimer's. The story he told, was about a rich girl and a poor guy who fell madly in love with each other during the summer of ... I've forgotten I think 1930.. Anyways, because they were in different social classes the rich girl's mum didn't approve of the guy, so when they moved back to the city (they had come to seabrooks just for the summer) she intercepted all the guy's letters to the girl. 365 letters in total. One for each day of the year.
Time passed, the rich girl met a soldier who proposed to her, the poor guy went to the army with his best friend (who died in the war) he came back home, found out his father bought his dream home (he and the rich girl had almost had sex there).. To cut the long story short.. Yea.. We found out that the old guy was actually the poor guy and the lady with Alzheimer's was actually the rich girl, he told her their story repeatedly because she would always forget.
Well she left her fiance (amicably actually) and with the blessing of her mum, married the love of her life.
cryi like it already
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
50 shades of grey smiley
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
They still haven't gone extinctions tho
the last time i saw one was like 12yrs back
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
the last time i saw one was like 12yrs back
you should check the nearest museum cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
cryi like it already

Yea.. You hav to still watch it though.. Their love was an awesome one. ND yea. I am a titanic fan.. Still can't watch the movie without cryin..
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Masikay:

Yea.. You hav to still watch it though.. Their love was an awesome one. ND yea. I am a titanic fan.. Still can't watch the movie without cryin..
me and you have that in common, I'll download it tonight too, i hope it's not a Nigerian drama
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
you're not a movie freak, i can tell

u can't tell tho.. Lol.. I see some couple of movies Shaa.. Comedy, actions.. But not romance...
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you should check the nearest museum cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahhahaaahhaha museums are extinct and abandoned in my area
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oya na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Se ko durosoke abi kowale?
Ani seyin oooo
*in prettythicksme voice*

Maje ko wale oh, hang eh sibe tori ti oh ba wale, O lewu! grin grin(did i get that?) grin

Omo odo agba grin grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
me and you have that in common, I'll download it tonight too, i hope it's not a Nigerian drama

Ah.. Of course not. If it were a naija something they'll hav prolly named it.. My mother's wish or something else equally as stupid
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

u can't tell tho.. Lol.. I see some couple of movies Shaa.. Comedy, actions.. But not romance...
if you watch movies like me then you're a movie freak but there's every evidence you dont
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Masikay:

What's the name of the movie you narrated?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
SIINZ:

What's the name of the movie you narrated?

The notebook
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Masikay:

Ah.. Of course not. If it were a naija something they'll hav prolly named it.. My mother's wish or something else equally as stupid
hahahhahaaahhaha obviously, thanks for your time, I've gotten one movie smiley i appreciate
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Masikay:

The notebook

Thanks smiley
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
if you watch movies like me then you're a movie freak but there's every evidence you dont

Lols.. Yea am the type tat forwards movie scene just to see d action.. And Shlt. I prefer video game and music btw... Np>>>>>>Fettywap :TrapQueen
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols.. Yea am the type tat forwards movie scene just to see d action.. And Shlt. I prefer video game and music btw... Np>>>>>>Fettywap :TrapQueen
I'm an all rounder, i game, watch movie, listen to music, its fun you know
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

Where are you hiding my lord Privy Seal? Haven't seen her all day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20+ Hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Your Weekend......You can add yours / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.