Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched (11815 Views)

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by BiafranBushBoy: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
EmperorKross:

It seems you have got enough time to spare ? Oya kan go update your part for the story joor, you don't need to start chasing after a rat when we can always get someone to fumigate em for us.

cheesy cheesy cheesy....

#OverAndOut cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by EmperorKross(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
coming from a poverty stricken lowlife wimp from the worst slum I've ever seen I'll pass, lol malnourished like he can afford three square meals a day, keep running your mouth which is a representation of a lady part you'll see what i have in store for you

Now who is craving for my attention? Lol

I am from the slum ? Lol, I concur.

How about we skip all these inconsequential BS you are typing and go ahead with your threat, else go fûck yourself girl, for this is the last mention i am gracing you with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
[s]coming from a poverty stricken lowlife wimp from the worst slum I've ever seen I'll pass, lol malnourished like he can afford three square meals a day, keep running your mouth which is a representation of a lady part you'll see what i have in store for you[/s]
all trash...

bia, you are becoming annoying ooo. what is your problem for heaven sake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Maxi112: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Banned angry
sorry about that, hope the ban wasn't a long one?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
EmperorKross:

Now who is craving for my attention? Lol

I am from the slum ? Lol, I concur.

How about we skip all these inconsequential BS you are typing and go ahead with your threat, else go fûck yourself girl, for this is the last mention i am gracing you with.
k
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nah, it's over already but I'm too lazy to log into my main account embarassed
Maxi112:
sorry about that, hope the ban wasn't a long one?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Maxi112: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
DESNAT:
all trash...

bia, you are becoming annoying ooo. what is your problem for heaven sake?
ignore buddy cool
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Viking007(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
The fault in our stars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by pennytrate: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
twilight! That's the one I can lay ma hands on undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by mofeoluwadassah: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Romioe nd juliet
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by UGLEEBOI: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 04, 2016
Enybliss:
i watch action, horror, sci fi, animated you name it
wow..thats interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by xoella: 5:23am On Dec 04, 2016
love, Rosie

accidental love.

50 first dates.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Elymoney(f): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Viking007:
The fault in our stars.

To me it's not romantic just pure torture. Real romance was in true blood when sookie was with Eric. Or when Ragnar wss really in love with lagartha. Or the curious case of Benjamin Button.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Viking007(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elymoney:

To me it's not romantic just pure torture. Real romance was in true blood when sookie was with Eric. Or when Ragnar wss really in love with lagartha. Or the curious case of Benjamin Button.
A "Real Romance" is not meant to be always 'sweet' or have happy endings. The movie just happen to tell the exact story of my ex.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Viking007:
The fault in our stars.
I've seen that movie cry

I cried when the guy died... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elymoney:

Saw that movie few years ago. embarassed
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Elymoney(f): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
Viking007:
A "Real Romance" is not meant to be always 'sweet' or have happy endings. The movie just happen to tell the exact story of my ex.

Your ex died of cancer, damn.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Elymoney(f): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Viking007:

Your ex died of cancer, damn. My condolences
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Elymoney(f): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
SIINZ:

Saw that movie few years ago. embarassed

My favorite movie. It had everything.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Viking007(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elymoney:

Your ex died of cancer, damn. My condolences
smiley
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Attention from who? shocked..

YOU? grin

Come on Bliss... if you attention were to be a phone,

I guess a Nokia 3310 would have much value than it...

If you wana throw some insults, avoid things like attention, etc... you know why...

You are fvcking poor in that department.. I am not insulting you..

#JustFact
shocked shocked
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Jochebed7(f): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
how come no one has mentioned pretty woman, Julia Roberts and Richard gere. I can watch that movie over and over.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by MrCork: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Enybliss:
i just finished watching titanic for the gazillion time, meaning i have watched it several times and will still watch it again, and anytime i watch it i feel like I'm gonna cry, especially when jack was in the water freezing to death and rose was on a floating plank and jack was telling her never to let go cry

..well I seen enter the dragon
29 times
angry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elymoney:

whats romantic about Ragnar and lagartha in vikings undecided
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Elymoney(f): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Enybliss:
whats romantic about Ragnar and lagartha in vikings undecided

Season one. Till now sef. Don't think he has cared for any other woman the way he did for her. When he took the blame for her *murder*
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elymoney:

Season one. Till now sef. Don't think he has cared for any other woman the way he did for her. When he took the blame for her *murder*
wait lagartha is still alive, what are you talking about, it's currently in season four and lagartha is still alive and pregnant but lost d baby during childbirth and Ragnar has married another wife who bore him four kids, so what are you really talking about
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Viking007(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elymoney:

But You know Ragnar is an ashawo? How's that romantic?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Viking007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Enybliss:
wait lagartha is still alive, what are you talking about, it's currently in season four and lagartha is still alive and pregnant but lost d baby during childbirth and Ragnar has married another wife who bore him four kids, so what are you really talking about

Remember when Lagertha killed a certain Knut in season 1? Well, Ragnar claimed he did it to protect Lagertha.

I think that's the point she's trying to make.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Viking007:

Remember when Lagertha killed a certain Knut in season 1? Well, Ragnar claimed he did it to protect Lagertha.

I think that's the point she's trying to make.
she said lagarthas murder, what was i supposed to think
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Elymoney(f): 12:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Elymoney:

Was was was was.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Elymoney(f): 12:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Viking007:
But You know Ragnar is an ashawo? How's that romantic?

It's not his fault. Largatha is the only woman he actually labored to have. WHEN he was just a normal viking before earldom you could tell this man loved his wife na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet My Mom And Bae / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.