Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched (11782 Views)

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
whats the meaning of TrapHedges anyways

trap asin trap music.. Then hedges like the underworld hedges tat got the entire black magic thing going on.. You'll relate more if you've seen Clash of the titan.. I like black magic cool cheesy

so it's kinda like hedges listening to trap music lol..
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

trap asin trap music.. Then hedges like the underworld hedges tat got the entire black magic thing going on.. You'll relate more if you've seen Clash of the titan.. I like black magic cool cheesy

so it's kinda like hedges listening to trap music lol..
I've watched clash of the titans, both versions of the movie, i know trap music but don't understand the hedges part
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
I've watched clash of the titans, both versions of the movie, i know trap music but don't understand the hedges part

u remember hades the god of the underworld?? Yea tats him.. I just put a "g" in mine
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
joycesims:
Movie titled: love, Rosie..

sigh* love is something I tell you!
I like the movie too, it is a Romantic Comical movie..
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by piousMind(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Try "Crazy stupid Love"
Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone starred on this epic movie.
A classic RomCom see it and thank me later smiley

This one of the few Hollywood movies that preached;
>When you find the special Lady, s3x is worth waiting for, for the right time "After wedding vow"
>Communication is one of the key ingredient in a relationship.

Also the greatest Love story of all time "Romeo and Juliet" 2013

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

u remember hades the god of the underworld?? Yea tats him.. I just put a "g" in mine
o i thought as much, hades isn't a good influence you know that right?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
o i thought as much, hades isn't a good influence you know that right?

Yea.. Ikr.. It's just a movie.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by KealDrogo: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
I've watched tangle its cool
Try The book of life. It is more cooler smiley
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by piousMind(m): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
joycesims:
Movie titled: love, Rosie..
sigh* love is something I tell you!
British Love story tho...cool movie
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
KealDrogo:

Try The book of life. It is more cooler smiley
i love Disney animation i don't think book of life is Disney's
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:

Lols playboy cap grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by piousMind(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Masikay:
The notebook

Another Smashing Love classic... cool
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols playboy cap grin grin grin
hahahhahaaahhaha i kinda like it, its my twin brother's cap, and i stole it, he hasn't realized one of his cap is missing though
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by urchelixir(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
KissChrix:

Science fictions are a huge turn off to Me too..... The Likes of Flash, Arrow, Supergirl.... WTF!!

Give Me a Reddington and We're good to go smiley
Reddington is dope
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha i kinda like it, its my twin brother's cap, and i stole it, he hasn't realized one of his cap is missing though

Oh nice.. U got a twin cool
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by KealDrogo: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
You only watch Disney animation
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
KealDrogo:

You only watch Disney animation
Disney pixar few others, but mostly disney
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

Oh nice.. U got a twin cool
o you don't know?cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
o you don't know?cheesy

Lol now I do
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by urchelixir(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dunno why nobody wanna mention "The fault in our stars" no greater romance than staring at Shalene Woodley's face grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol now I do
what about the cap though you think its wierd?
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I like Sci-Fis undecided
Uh... Really? undecided
Childish unrealistic films
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
what about the cap though you think its wierd?

NAH.. It's cool, not wierd cool
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by KealDrogo: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
Disney pixar few others, but mostly disney
Pixar is owned by Disney so they are the same. Try the few others you mentioned, they are interesting as well. Don't restrict yourself.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
KealDrogo:

Pixar is owned by Disney so they are the same. Try the few others you mentioned, they are interesting as well. Don't restrict yourself.
okies thanks for that smiley

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

NAH.. It's cool, not wierd cool
its a lie, you're saying that because you don't want a fight, but I'm cool, i wont be offended if you are honest
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
its a lie, you're saying that because you don't want a fight, but I'm cool, i wont be offended if you are honest

Lol nah.. Far from tat.. For real it's cool.. Just laughed, tho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol nah.. Far from tat.. For real it's cool.. Just laughed, tho..
hahahhahaaahhaha ok i know you won't be honest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by ZoneBslayer(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
safe Haven
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by TrapHedges(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha ok i know you won't be honest

Lols wait.. U think its wierd? Don't yu see Cynthia Morgan.. Rihanna etc.. They wear some kinda boy stuffs
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by joycesims(f): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
I like the movie too, it is a Romantic Comical movie..

My best movie till date! u could feel the love plus I love Rosie's red haired friend!
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched by Enybliss(f): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols wait.. U think its wierd? Don't yu see Cynthia Morgan.. Rihanna etc.. They wear some kinda boy stuffs
i don't think its wierd until you said so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! / PHOTOS; 5 Hot Girls Puts Their Heavy Backsides In Display / What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.