Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95297 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 2:22am On Feb 04, 2009
The namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Sapphic: 4:30am On Feb 04, 2009
Tallulah by Tallulah Bankhead
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by SeanT21(f): 4:59am On Feb 04, 2009
What is the What by Dave Eggers.

**I am almost at the end**
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2009
You Must Set Forth At Dawn - Wole Soyinka. A classic memoir in the making, Kongi's prose is flawless.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2009
Next ~ Michael Crichton
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Peaceworld(m): 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
Currently Dear Friends, I am reviewing my own book! Check it out! Hi new friends!
Feelin' like a creepy read?! Well, a funny, creepy read?! THE BLACK BOOK is for you. THIS IS MY NEW BOOK AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HALF OF THE BOOK AT www.lulu.com/freedownloads
FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT mailgeorgeshadow@yahoo.com
:-D and tell me what you think!
Love you all!
Peaceworld
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by adudu: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2009
free valentine greeting card
by adudu christopher

free valentine greetng card

This Collection Includes Unique:
are telling that Valentine was a priest living in the 3rd century A.D. in Rome. When Emperor Claudius II decided that lonely men make better soldiers than married ones, he prohibited young men best suiting for service to get married. Realizing all the unfairness of this ban, Valentine countered to Claudius and secretly carried out marriage ceremonies. When Claudius learned that, Valentine was sentenced to death. Stories often stop at this spot. However, there are various sequels

Order free valentine greeting card &

you will also receive these

1. 2 Bonus E-Books ABSOLUTELY FREE!

FREE Bonus 1

FREE Bonus 2

This Collection Includes Unique:free bonus 1
A Great Way To Say I Love You
, are so many to choose from, you are likely to find just what you want and what you’ll love too. Your Spouse Or Significant Other Your first goal is to honor your significant other with a special card. It is okay to go with something humorous or something touching. What you choose is up to you and your preferences but you can easily find a card that shows how much you love someone, how it is you two against the world or simply ways that you wish to show your love. Choose whichever,
This Collection Includes Unique:free bonus 2
Valentine's Gift Boxes: Tips To Create One For Your Beloved.
, suited to your wallet too. Which are the most suitable gift baskets? • Candle gift boxes are eminently suitable as Valentine’s Day gift boxes. Typically, these baskets contain a number of scented/unscented candles in different colors. That and the traditional romantic ideas associated with candles makes them perfect items for your gift basket • Another suitable Valentine’s gift basket / gift box is an assortment of romantic music. This could include love songs, new age music, and,

Order Your Copy Today

And You Will Receive These 2 Bonus E-Books

Absolutely FREE

A Great Way To Say I Love You
, are so many to choose from, you are likely to find just what you want and what you’ll love too. Your Spouse Or Significant Other Your first goal is to honor your significant other with a special card. It is okay to go with something humorous or something touching. What you choose is up to you and your preferences but you can easily find a card that shows how much you love someone, how it is you two against the world or simply ways that you wish to show your love. Choose whichever,
Valentine's Gift Boxes: Tips To Create One For Your Beloved.
, suited to your wallet too. Which are the most suitable gift baskets? • Candle gift boxes are eminently suitable as Valentine’s Day gift boxes. Typically, these baskets contain a number of scented/unscented candles in different colors. That and the traditional romantic ideas associated with candles makes them perfect items for your gift basket • Another suitable Valentine’s gift basket / gift box is an assortment of romantic music. This could include love songs, new age music, and,

Remember, this special Free offer is for only 1000 people, and this offer for limited time so, place your order now!

P:S: Remember, this very special offer is only for a limited time and the price might go up in future, so don't delay, Order Your Copy For Only #5,000 to qualify for these free E-Books.

You Have My 100% Risk-Free Guarantee

We personally guarantee that if you aren't completely satisfied with the free valentine greeting card, we will refund 100% of your purchase price, as long as you let us know no more than 8 weeks after the purchase, that's how much confidence we have in this product!

If after using these easy-to-follow guides for a full 8 weeks, and you honestly believe that we did not deliver what we promised here, then we'll issue you a prompt and courteous refund, Guaranteed!

That means you can try out this wonderful free valentine greeting card ebook at our own risk. If it doesn't work for you, within 8 weeks, we want you to ask for your money back. There is absolutely no risk, whatsoever on you
Hope you enjoy the book!

Please take note of the following:
This E-book is in a downloadable PDF document
The download time will depend on your internet connection and the speed of your laptop or pc.

Should you not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please go to: Adobe Acrobat Reader Download. This download/application is free, in order to open the PDF document

Please install the above-mentioned application before continuing to download the selected e-book.

This is an easy and quick installation and of course, for free.

Order Now

bank name diamond bank
a/c number 0881050018265
any branch of diamond bank
after payment send an email to
krissawele@yahoo.com or call 08069892338
with the following datail
teller no amount paid
any info that can help us
iam standing by for order
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by BobiJoe: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2009
back in those days in sec school ienjoyed readin mystery,detective and horror novels.these books really took a great part of my school tyme. 4 xample Nancy drew series/detective The Hardy boys/detective The Three Investigators/detective Fear Street series by R.L.Stine/ horror and other books by author christopher pike

did anyone read books by mystery writer Agatha Christie
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
Collins sociology revision bk
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
lol
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2009
In addidtion to Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace

i have started Little Women again

and Virginia Woolf's Voyage
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Gamine, Leo Tolstoy's book are so thick and voluminous, but he was famous. Russian literatures and Victorian novels (Austen) have stood the test of time in the literary field. As a matter of fact, I read that Anna Kareina is regarded by some critics as the best novel ever written.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2009
I have been reading War and Peace for a while now, but the bigger a Novel for me, the better. . .

I believe the times that the novels were written in, played a major part in how much they have withstood time
there was a certain purity and honesty in writing literature those days,
now, we are saddled with a lot of. . . . .err. . . . . things. sad

War and Peace is indeed a great Novel, but Leo didnt see it as a Novel,
I am still searching for Anna Karenina, maybe when i read it, i would understand what the critics feel.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by jamace(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2009
WHY ASK WHY by John Mason - a simple motivational and inspirational book for daily living.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Fuup(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2009
The Appeal - John Grisham
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2009
What is The What. . . Dave Eggers
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by gbainde: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2009
Half A Yellow Sun
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sIceees(f): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2009
I'm crazy about romance novels. right now loving Nora Robert's books now, esp. d oold ones lyk 'Jewels of the sun', 'tears of the moon', 'pearls of the sea', Red Lily, Black Rose, Blue Dahila. others: the playboy byJennifer Cruise, Bet me, Prisoner of Beth and As The Crow Flies by J.Archer (Crazy book, soooooo gud). I'm also lovin books dat are set in old england lyk 'to love a rogue' by Valerie Sherwood, 'The Bethrothal' by Armstrong and sci-fi books lykAlex Rider Series, The Jumper and Maximum Ride. i'm also rili in2 greek mythology. i recommend 'Percy Jackson' the newest one is phenomenal. lemme spare y'all the balls, cos i can go on nd on 4eva lipsrsealed
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by BobiJoe: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2009
first offense
a book by legalfiction writer Nancy Tylor Rosenberg
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2009
$Iceee$:

i'm also rili in2 greek mythology. i recommend 'Percy Jackson' the newest one is phenomenal. lemme spare y'all the balls, cos i can go on nd on 4eva lipsrsealed

great series. wink  Rick Riordan has a new book out- The Maze of Bones. Its rather apocalyptic but still interesting though not the same as the percy Jackson ones. these people and their fascination with "druidic" religions!

Currently reading The White Giraffe- a novel set in south Africa and quite interesting. Had a lot of shamanism disguised as ATR but all in all, not a bad easy read. Great showcasing of south African tourist attractions too.

The Westing Game- a bit like the Maze of Bones(all about inheritance) and kind of slow reading, but the end ties it all together.

Hope was Here: a must read for wannabee political pundits. Honest ones that is. Its the youthful version of A Walk to Remember. I prefer this one though.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by kcbaba(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2009
hi am kingsley am a lover of heartsong novel too currently am on Unforgetable Hope, very nice, hope to read many more of it.
Heartsong
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by oluwdashmi(f): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
I am currently on The Testament by John Grisham smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by oluwdashmi(f): 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2009
I am currently on The Testament by John Grisham smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by wildbubble(f): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2009
A very old copy of "Sons and Lovers". the English bores me to death, but that's what im reading now
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by cheexy: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2009
I am currently reading[b] Million Dollar Habits[/b] by Brian Tracy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2009
From Caves of Rotten Teeth. . . A. Igoni Barrett
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2009
Bless the Child------Cathy Cash Spellman
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by cheexy: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2009
I am now reading Crazy Bosses by Stanley Bing
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by losky(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2009
My favourite wife by Tony Parsons
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by bluespice(f): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2009
im reading 2 series at once
vampire chronicles n the beauty series
got me undecided lipsrsealed many times
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2009
Angela's Ashes. . . Frank McCourt
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2009
tianshie:

Angela's Ashes. . . Frank McCourt

wow. Just seeing this makes me want to reread this book all over again.

Very powerful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (100)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.