Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95173 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by damiso(f): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2008
starting  The Famished Road By Ben Okri today can't wait to get off work and tuck into it on the train home smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by gaddafi81(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
City of Fire -- Robert Ellis
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by muhsin(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2008
Am reading Provinace by McDonald Frank. I very much enjoy reading the novel because in-spite of its being a bit bulky yet it holds its reader, always at the edge of his chair, eager to know what would likely happen at the next scene, i.e very suspenseful. It's about uncovering stolen arts and artifacts during Second World War by Nazis in France by the protogonist of the novel.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Krrush(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2008
I Spam This Thread! grin

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by publicview: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2008
I read books in league of, grab a copy of The Man In Full and Bonfire of vanities by Tom Wolfe, these books speaks for themselves, I also love to read stuffs from Brain Tracy, Maximuim achievement, John Grisham, Client, The Bleacher, Tort, A time to kill, The broker, the last jury. Same of Jeffery Archer
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by MadMax1(f): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2008
The Joyluck Club- Amy Tan
Innocent Blood- PD James
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 2:57am On Dec 18, 2008
a very lengthy book sad
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ebonyj(f): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2008
I just finished with Special Circumstances by Siegel Sheldon and I am about to start Web of Deceit by Glenn Meade . I am a huge fan of crime thrillers.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2008
Robinson, Marilynne- Home cool
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2008
Unburnable . . . Marie-Elena John
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by darqly(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2008
Purpose Driven Life- Rick Warren and

Talent is Never Enough- John C Maxwell
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by HorneyChic(f): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2008
The HP Way (How Bill And I Built Our Company) by David Packard
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by pope11: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2009
Pillars of Destiny (c) August 2008 - Dr. David Oyedepo
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Cayon(f): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2009
Reading 2 books Islam for dummies (someone left in my car by accident) and Literature
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by fireangels(f): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2009
The surgeon by tess gristen
dis book is really sumfin
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2009
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.
I've got to say that this is a beautiful book. Well written prose, richly textured, the critics have said it all and i think they got it right this time.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2009
Robinson Crusoe. . . Daniel Foe
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by flexin: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2009
Presently I'm reading "WHY WE WANT YOU TO BE RICH" by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Datope(f): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2009
God's leading lady - T.D. Jakes

Oh Baby! - Taiwo Iredele Odubiyi
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Grizzly(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
From The Corner of His Eyes - Dean Koontz. COOL cool
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 12:18am On Jan 15, 2009
Just Finished Stars Wars:Tales from the Eisley Cantina

Just started When the Music is over

They are both collection of short stories from different authors
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2009
A HANDFUL OF DUST by Evelyn Waugh

AS I LAY DYING by William Faulkner

ALL THE KING'S MEN by Robert Penn Warren
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2009
Shadow of the Wind

love, hate, drama, tragedy, coincidence, fortune, misfortune, and all the elements that make for good reading- they're all present here.

Rather heavy on the tragic parts maybe due to the Spanish/Spain factor, but still a very engrossing book.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by apotieri4(f): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2009
I have been off novels 4 quite a while and i have skipped to reading motivational books and my holy bible. just completed a very nice story in the bible, the book of Ruth. For motivational iam reading spirit controlled temperaments by tim lahaye.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by yungwun(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt]Hmmmm, I am reading the[b] Bourne Legacy.[/b], An unfinished book by Robert ludlum, finally finished by Eric Van Lustbader, It is actually lacking that initial thrill that Ludlum has the ability to twirl but slowly it is beging to pick up!. lol grin, Jason bourne!!!![/size][/font]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
Master of the Game, Sidney Sheldon
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tekia(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2009
LEFT BEHIND SERIES
I AM IN NO SEVEN NOW "THE INDWELLING"
BUT AM A FAN OF GRISHAM,SHELDON ([sub][/sub]RIP)AND BROWN
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tekia(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2009
the indwelling
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2009
War and Peace, Leo Tolstoy

Foundations, Isaac Asimov
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Phony200(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2009
I just finished SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME by Judith McNaught and SOMEONE TO LOVE by Jude Deveraux, my favorite writer. I'm starting RANDOM HEARTS by Warren Adler today.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2009
Ma huge Med surg book! embarassed
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by sirwebs(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2009
The Constant Gardener by John Le Carre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (100)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.