Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,747 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (95586 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
naijababe:

@ iice

If you like psychotic, I recommend False Memory by Dean Koontz. I swear that book gave chills for days

Thanks! I usually get a hit and miss with Dean, so a recommendation goes a long way to avoiding the misses wink

Ogaga4Luv:

iice. . .

I like you. . .  smiley

Topic:

[size=13pt]Before You Cast a Spell: Understanding the Power of Magic by Carl McColman    [/size]

Awww smiley
That sounds like an interesting book
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]iice. . . .
Yes its an Interesting book provides a user-friendly introduction to the spirituality of magic. Written for the person newly interested in magic, as well as the veteran Witch, it helps the reader discover the power and beauty of magic through eternal values such as love, compassion, hope, trust, and practicality. This is not a book full of spells or lists of magical ingredients. Rather, it reveals the principles of magical energy and power, helping the reader to understand what makes magic work and why. After mastering the spiritual principle, the reader will be empowered not only to work effective spells, but to also find happiness and joy-with or without a spell. With a warm, friendly, and positive tone, Before You Cast a Spell invites readers to think carefully and make their own thoughtful decisions about the role of magic in their lives. . . .  wink

Topic. . . .

Before You Cast a Spell: Understanding the Power of Magic by Carl McColman
[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by adebayo201: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
i see, shocked
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Oh Really. . . . .  [/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by adebayo201: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominique(f): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
ogaga4luv and these your hocuspocus books. . . una no dey fear tongue
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
[size=13pt]dominique dear i feel you but you sound funny ooo. . . . Fear Who, Fear what? cheesy . I'm a book worm but the hocuspocus is a great source of growth spiritually and physically. . . "wink"[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2009
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2009
Read Anna Quindlen's One True Thing over the weekend.
I was quite disappointed as i expected that she'd tell a story as brilliant and compelling as she did in Black and Blue.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2009
[size=13pt]666

A house, possessed by an evil force that may be the devil itself, moves about the country, snaring people in its trap, forcing each new tenant into committing a similiar double murder. Can the house's newest owners break the spell before it's too late? It's a fairly nifty premise and author Jay Anson works very hard at building suspense and mystery with it. Some of the nightmare sequences and the ending, especially so, have stuck with me over the years. No classic but a book so well remembered is worth revisiting. . . . . wink

[/size]

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Epi: 2:15am On Nov 03, 2009
The Van Allen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by lightwalk(m): 3:02am On Nov 03, 2009
Suzanne84:

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
I don't think you will like that book undecided
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by adebayo201: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2009
That book iz voluminous cry
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by spikedcylinder: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]iice. . . .
Yes its an Interesting book provides a user-friendly introduction to the spirituality of magic. Written for the person newly interested in magic, as well as the veteran Witch, it helps the reader discover the power and beauty of magic through eternal values such as love, compassion, hope, trust, and practicality. This is not a book full of spells or lists of magical ingredients. Rather, it reveals the principles of magical energy and power, helping the reader to understand what makes magic work and why. After mastering the spiritual principle, the reader will be empowered not only to work effective spells, but to also find happiness and joy-with or without a spell. With a warm, friendly, and positive tone, Before You Cast a Spell invites readers to think carefully and make their own thoughtful decisions about the role of magic in their lives. . . .  wink.

Topic. . . .

Before You Cast a Spell: Understanding the Power of Magic by Carl McColman
[/size]

Sounds interesting. . . .
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by nellaluv(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2009
Ogaga4luv Amitville horror is cursed, also d movie. I advise peeps not to watch or read it. Ogaga4luv is a weirdo.
Anyway i'm reading twilight, 'esclipse', chapter 13.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Suzanne84(f): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
lightwalk:

I don't think you will like that book undecided

Actually i do smiley

mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Life Swap ~Jane Green~[/size]

Nice book.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
[size=13pt]You jut told me. . . . . [/size]
nellaluv:

Ogaga4luv Amitville horror is cursed, also d movie. I advise peeps not to watch or read it. Ogaga4luv is a weirdo.
Anyway i'm reading twilight, 'esclipse', chapter 13.

spikedcylinder:

Sounds interesting. . . .

[size=13pt]Yes Spikedcylinder. . . . Its an Interesting book i tell you[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominique(f): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ogaga4luv, you'll give me a few tips on how to cast a couple of spells . . . ones i can use to get back at some annoying nairalanders wink

finally finished Therapy by Johnathan Kellerman. real drab book tongue. i doubt if i'll be reading anything else from that author
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2009
Reality Check by Peter Abrahams

three words: great great great.

Didnt know they wrote books like this anymore.

nice whodunnit.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ topic

I dont see why this general thread has to be monopolized by the satanists, new agers, paranormalists, ESPs, etc.

I think we're still in a democratic dispensation until we hear otherwise or until Osama/some other extremist conquers the rest of the world.

I could be wrong however! undecided

Should those of us who simply want to post ordinary stuff, start a new thread for that, or can the Nigerian "goths" start their own thread where they discuss the dark side exclusively.

Am I asking too much?

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominique(f): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
naijababe:

@ iice

If you like psychotic, I recommend False Memory by Dean Koontz. I swear that book gave chills for days

that book is tha bomb!!!!i have a copy and i've already read it twice and i'm gonna read it again. . . infact, Dean Koontz's da bomb!!!! cheesy

i'm about to start [i]Night Chills [/i]by Dean Koontz next smiley
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by adebayo201: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2009
:p :p
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ifez: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2009
FEDDIE GIRL by Nona David.

Everyone should read it. Lol!!!!

Find it on Amazon and at the Publisher's site: htps://bernardbooks.com
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by dominique(f): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2009
tipia i dont understand your complaints the topic says "what book are you currently reading". it doesn't give exception to any particular genre, so why should anybody open another thread
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2009
[size=13pt]dominique dear i feel you. I shall meet up with request but i need you to realise what you're about to undertake. . . .If you have never cast spell in your life, you may find it so complicated at first but commit yourself , Let your whole heart focus on the specific wish you demanded .[/size]
dominique:

Ogaga4luv, you'll give me a few tips on how to cast a couple of spells . . . ones i can use to get back at some annoying nairalanders wink

finally finished Therapy by Johnathan Kellerman. real drab book tongue. i doubt if i'll be reading anything else from that author

[size=13pt]Tpia. . . . I wonder what is your headache , Cant you just handle the given Thread. . . .

Topic. . .

Well Wished by Franny Billingsley
[/size]

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
Tom Clancy - Red Rabbit
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by adebayo201: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2009
Spell 4 nairalanders !!! Ogaga and dominique. Hmmm, so make i start watchin my post and my mouth kiss

TOPIC:
[color=006600#]why you act the way you do by TIM LAHAYE[/color]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by adebayo201: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2009
Spell 4 nairalanders !!! Ogaga and dominique. Hmmm, so make i start watchin my post and my mouth kiss

TOPIC:
[color=006600#]why you act the way you do by TIM LAHAYE[/color]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Moyola(f): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
"Her Best Man" tongue
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2009
[size=13pt]mmm. . . . . .[/size]
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2009
that book is tha bomb!!!!i have a copy and i've already read it twice and i'm gonna read it again. . . infact, Dean Koontz's da bomb!!!!

i'm about to start Night Chills by Dean Koontz next

Read a few of Koontz books but not Night Chills, if you like his style try "From the Corner of his eye". I have noticed however that his recent works aren't quite as exciting as the older ones, "Watchers is another very good one"
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by divchynka(f): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2009
I’ve read it. Nothing special.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (100)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.