Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54793 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Real Madrid take Champs League ? Young man what is your problem angry angry
lol you sound afraid
Messi is on a roll now
But his time would soon be up cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Abi grin
I'm sure it pained Jonbellion grin grin grin
how sure are you that Costa's celebration is to god?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How did you arrive at 'rapacity'? You just want to meet your grammar quota for today abi?

grin

The verbomania nearly made me crazy . I'm reducing my usage of those words now .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
Mr man
Let jesus stay where he is
We want to finish EPL
And watch Chelsea take the FA cup from that Manchester United
And watch Real Madrid take UEFA

I fully agree with the last part

winning UEFA champions league is our tradition

2 out of the last 3 have been won by us and we have 11 in total, that means Farcelona can add a mirror to their UCL cabinet and they would still be one short
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Tithes and offerings were paid to help the Levites since they were concerned with working only in the Temple daily .

And now? undecided undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Real Madrid take Champs League ? Young man what is your problem angry angry

what's wrong in the best club in the world winning the best club prize in the world?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

smh undecided

Please, I do not appreciate when people who are destined to burn in hell quote me.

Kindly desist
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Shebi you say no Jesus?

No worry, we will have better Man U, and better Chelsea in heaven. grin
would we have better NBA
See I want to watch warriors win the finals next year angry
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol you sound afraid
Messi is on a roll now
But his time would soon be up cool

Messi is just 29 while Ronaldo's time is almost up - his performance during the El Classico was egregious . Messi did much better .

Barcelona for Champs .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

2 out of the last 3 have been won by us and we have 11 in total, that means Farcelona can add a mirror to their UCL cabinet and they would still be one short

word cool
Ebuka are you hoping for Barcelona
Lol
Sorry
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

Please, I do not appreciate when people who are destined to burn in hell quote me.

Kindly desist

And you think i appreciate when people who clearly see the object of discourse want to throw a ball from the left field?

Kindly desist! This discussion is not about tithes.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

what's wrong in the best club in the world winning the best club prize in the world?

Best what ??!!! Barcelona will always be the best cool . I'm a fan too - Chelsea and Barcelona supporter .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

how sure are you that Costa's celebration is to god?

He is a Catholic

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He is a Catholic
still doesn't mean he's thanking god
you being a Barcelona fan should know
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Messi is just 29 while Ronaldo's time is almost up - his performance during the El Classico was egregious . Messi did much better .

Barcelona for Champs .
lol you have to admit that last El Classico was annoying
But don't worry
We are still on top of la liga
We would decimate UEFA and messi cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

And you think i appreciate when people who clearly see the object of discourse want to throw a ball from the left field?

Kindly desist! This discussion is not about tithes.

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Best what ??!!! Barcelona will always be the best cool . I'm a fan too - Chelsea and Barcelona supporter .

Cheaterlona has gone full circle, their best players are aging

ini is getting injured more often, Messi dribbles into trouble, Neymar is looking for tricks, Masche is pulling a Slippy G, Jessica Alba is into acting, a CM is being used as Right back
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

And now? undecided undecided

KingEbukasBlog:

These are contentious issues for sure , but Christians who deprecate tithing and first fruit do so because they believe its part of the tradition of the Jews . Christians who still tithe and offer first fruits do so because of the spiritual/financial benefits - people have testimonies concerning this
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Does that make it biblical? For those who do it and demand it? undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Dem no dey win am back to back. Don't get your hopes up, and Real is in superb form now, meaning they'll derail towards the end.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ebuka your thread has become a sports viewing center.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Cheaterlona has gone full circle, their best players are aging

ini is getting injured more often, Messi dribbles into trouble, Neymar is looking for tricks, Masche is pulling a Slippy G, Jessica Alba is into acting, a CM is being used as Right back

Every club loses form at some point during the season . Redoubtable Barcelona at their best are unplayable - you can't deny this na . Incisive passes and movements that can scythe through any defense - this is redolent of the 5-0 defeat Fake Ronaldrid suffered at Camp Nou during Mourinho's time . Can Ronaldrid inflict such on Barcelona even now , ever Take away Ronaldo who is the linchpin of the team , you have no Real Madrid .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin

Post Engagements , more views wink .

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:
were waiting for MrPresident1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
But don't worry

Yh . El Classico was boring sha . Barcelona's passes failed to connect . Madrid were just confused . It was a boring . I think its the worst El Classico in History

Anyway Madrid no get consistency . They'll flop . Bale dey injured now . Just calm down . Na so so draw dem go dey draw . Barcelona will still catch up.

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Dem no dey win am back to back. Don't get your hopes up, and Real is in superb form now, meaning they'll derail towards the end.

because it nefa hapun be4 no mean say e no fit hapun

watch this space
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

Does that make it biblical? For those who do it and demand it? undecided

The proceeds are used for the church and pastors' welfare na . Sometimes they are used to help the indigent , spread the gospel , church expansion etc .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Every club loses form at some point during the season . Redoubtable Barcelona at their best are unplayable - you can't deny this na . Incisive passes and movements that can scythe through any defense - this is redolent of the 5-0 defeat Fake Ronaldrid suffered at Camp Nou during Mourinho's time . Can Ronaldrid inflict such on Barcelona even now , ever Take away Ronaldo who is the linchpin of the team , you have no Real Madrid .

5-0 happened in 2010, talking about living in the past!

we are not in form yet we are winning, what happens when we go full throttle?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

because it nefa hapun be4 no mean say e no fit hapun

watch this space
I hope bale recovers soon embarassed embarassed
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
But don't worry

So, we both support the same club? So we finally have something to agree on... grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

So, we both support the same club? So we finally have something to agree on... grin
Aaaah!!!
Correct guy cool cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yh . El Classico was boring sha . Barcelona's passes failed to connect . Madrid were just confused . It was a boring . I think its the worst El Classico in History

Anyway Madrid no get consistency . They'll flop . Bale dey injured now . Just calm down . Na so so draw dem go dey draw . Barcelona will still catch up.

Just say Barcelona played badly....and they have been playing badly for sometime. Barcelona on tried to click after introducing Iniesta. Modric bossed the midfield all through the first half.

You should be happy that the game t Anoeta ended in a draw, all thanks to bad refereeing, Barcelona would have been nine points behind Madrid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.