Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54816 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

humour bro, don't take everything too serious, you might develop cardiac arrest

If i needed an explanation regarding his comment do you think i would have requested it from you? I spoke what i felt needed to be said humor or no Humor a serious convo was ongoing between 2 people.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
MrPresident1 you are right. Jesus is coming in January...He's coming to Manchester City.

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
if I want to reason like you then I'd say you're too old to be posting memes

Memes are for everyone . Even journalists use memes to ridicule the government . Memes are an integral part of satirical articles .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

If i needed an explanation regarding his comment do you think i would have requested it from you? I spoke what i felt needed to be said humor or no Humor a serious convo was ongoing between 2 people.

I spoke what I also felt needed to be said, calm down a bit
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Memes are for everyone . Even journalists use memes to ridicule the government . Memes are an integral part of satirical articles .
ummmm okaaaay undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
MrPresident1 you are right. Jesus is coming in January...He's coming to Manchester City.

*in 4evergod's voice* Sometimes i wonder if you really are an adult because you talk like someone below 15
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

If i no go (God for bit) no problem, but make him come abeg. E don do.

If you no go problem dey oo
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Mr Commissioner i have only one reaction regarding this you date for the return of Christ

His coming would be like a thief in the night. Unknown, No Foreknowledge to a specific date but general knowledge based on events around that period.

Don't bring God to your level of knowledge...Thats mockery!

My brother, you are very funny. See ehn, his coming will be like a thief in the night because it will catch everyone unawares, but it will not catch the watchful unawares because he will see all the signs. On these three threads I have shown you and everyone that the signs are all here. Read these threads my brother grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3487636/complete-breakdown-luke-21-end
https://www.nairaland.com/3469040/indeed-last-time-breakdown-luke
https://www.nairaland.com/3495153/universal-declaration-peace-safety-end

Again,look at something very important that Paul tells in in 2 Thessalonians 5:4

1 Thessalonians 5:4
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Paul says we are not in darkness that that day should overtake us as a thief. It will overtake the whole world like a thief, but for the faithful and loyal servant and watcher, it will not come as a thief in the night, it will be fully anticipated, fully expected!

So, my brother, January 20th 2017, on or before. That day will not overtake the watchful unawares.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I spoke what I also felt needed to be said, calm down a bit

Does being serious mean i am worked up? Unlike you, i do see not everything as a joke or an object of ridicule ALL the time. Please take your jokes and clowning to someone who appreciates them this day. I am not in the least amused.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Does being serious mean i am worked up? Unlike you, i do see not everything as a joke or an object of ridicule ALL the time. Please take your jokes and clowning to someone who appreciates them this day. I am not in the least amused.

Thanks for your response.

your responses so far shows you're worked up
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by foladara777(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Mr Commissioner i have only one reaction regarding this you date for the return of Christ

His coming would be like a thief in the night. Unknown, No Foreknowledge to a specific date but general knowledge based on events around that period.

Don't bring God to your level of knowledge...Thats mockery!

Which events?? Wars?? There have always been wars, diseases? Humans suffer less from diseases now thanks to science, ... So what events
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Ranchoddas where have you been na?

I mean Jesus Christ o, not Jesus the footballer grin.

And I did not say he will come in January grin, I said ANY DAY FROM NOW TILL JANUARY 20TH 2017
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Unfortunately even jesus can't help Manchester city because Chelsea is still on top cool
Thank you Conte
Thank you
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There's a point at which it becomes ridiculous and silly to continue using them. You need to know when to draw the line.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

My brother, you are very funny. See ehn, his coming will be like a thief in the night because it will catch everyone unawares, but it will not catch the watchful unawares because he will see all the signs. On these three threads I have shown you and everyone that the signs are all here. Read these threads my brother grin

Again,look at something very important that Paul tells in in 2 Thessalonians 5:4

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Paul says we are not in darkness that that day should overtake us as a thief. It will overtake the whole world like a thief, but for the faithful and loyal servant and watcher, it will not come as a thief in the night, it will be fully anticipated, fully expected!

So, my brother, January 20th 2017, on or before. That day will not overtake the watchful unawares.

So bro , you have to act like it . Have you resigned from your job , dissipated your cash which have been earmarked for future plans , etc
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
There's a point at which it becomes ridiculous and silly to continue using them. You need to know when to draw the line.

I love memes - well not ignorant ones like the one hopefullandlord put up yesterday
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

I know all you are saying but you seem to forget that THE DAY OR THE HOUR NO MAN KNOWETH EXCEPT THE FATHER. Your 20th January date is speaking about knowledge of the date and if you know the date you may as well know the hour as we can say he would come on or before the expiration of 20th of January.

We as believers know the signs because we have been told and are watching for them because we believe in Him who told us and yes the signs are with us today but that should not make me place a wager on a specific date and time. We know in PART brother and we prophecy IN PART.

I would rather keep doing the work of my father right up to the very minute when He would come than to take my eyes off the work because of His coming. If indeed he is coming on the 20th or before it, i expected to see you more passionate about the preaching of the gospel even here on NL and calling all to repentance and not spending your energy on calculating scripture.

The closeness of His coming should trigger compassion in you for those who have not even come to know Christ. So what are you doing about that?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So bro , you have to act like it . Have you resigned from your job , dissipated your cash which have been earmarked for future plans , etc

No Chief, I don't need to do all that. Or you will show me where this is written? grin

Do not fret or be afraid of anything bros, there is absolutely nothing to fret about. Just watch and wait, finito! grin cheesy
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
Chelsea is still on top cool
Thank you Conte
Thank you

So you are a Chelsea fan .

Alas !
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

*in 4evergod's voice* Sometimes i wonder if you really are an adult because you talk like someone below 15
kikikikiki
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

No Chief, I don't need to do all that. Or you will show me where this is written? grin

Do not fret or be afraid of anything bros, there is absolutely nothing to fret about. Just watch and wait, finito! grin cheesy
you would wear out of this soon enough....
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
foladara777:

Which events?? Wars?? There have always been wars, diseases? Humans suffer less from diseases now thanks to science, ... So what events

Pls we are having serious discussion here. Do not bring this your distraction here.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Jonbellion's use of humor there was a flagrant show of impiety .

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Memes to me are used for emphasis and for some comic relief so i would not come across as being too serious or it can be used to show my absolute displeasure.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you are a Chelsea fan .

Alas !
lol for life cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
foladara777:

undecided

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

I know all you are saying but you seem to forget that THE DAY OR THE HOUR NO MAN KNOWETH EXCEPT THE FATHER. Your 20th January date is speaking about knowledge of the date and if you know the date you may as well know the hour as we can say he would come on or before the expiration of 20th of January.

We as believers know the signs because we have been told and are watching for them because we believe in Him who told us and yes the signs are with us today but that should not make me place a wager on a specific date and time. We know in PART brother and we prophecy IN PART.

I would rather keep doing the work of my father right up to the very minute when He would come than to take my eyes off the work because of His coming. If indeed he is coming on the 20th or before it, i expected to see you more passionate about the preaching of the gospel even here on NL and calling all to repentance and not spending your energy on calculating scripture.

The closeness of His coming should trigger compassion in you for those who have not even come to know Christ. So what are you doing about that?

My brother, this is why I am making noise here on NL. It is compassion
The coming will not catch the watchful unawares. And I am doing the work of THE GREAT ONE who sent me until the final trump sounds.

Let none of us think that it is 20th of January 2017,it is anyday on/before 20th of January 2017. Anyday!
We are all going to rule with Christ.

WE ARE NOT IN DARKNESS!!!
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Jonbellion's humor was a flagrant show of impiety .

Exactly! The urge to comment should at least be bridled or sprinkled with some seriousness. It should not always be degenerative? I used a meme for MrPresident when replying him but not in a condescending manner as my words which followed depicted. Respect is reciprocal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Exactly! The urge to comment should at least be bridled or sprinkled with some seriousness. It should not always be degenerative? I used a meme for MrPresident when replying him but not in a condescending manner as my words which followed depicted. Respect is reciprocal.

on point
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

My brother, this is why I am making noise here on NL. It is compassion
The coming will not catch the watchful unawares.
And I am doing the work of THE GREAT ONE who sent me until the final trump sounds.

Let none of us think that it is 20th of January 2017,it is anyday on/before 20th of January 2017. Anyday!
We are all going to rule with Christ.

WE ARE NOT IN DARKNESS!!!

So what are you doing regarding those who are not even able to be watchful? Is the gospel only meant for the saved (the watchful)?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
you would wear out of this soon enough....

It will not catch us unawares. You better conform, or this thing will do you like film. Action film plus horror film wink
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol for life cool
Deigo Costa's celebration against Man City

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.