Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54781 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Deigo Costa's celebration against Man City

grin grin To the Glory of God!
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

No Chief, I don't need to do all that. Or you will show me where this is written? grin

Do not fret or be afraid of anything bros, there is absolutely nothing to fret about. Just watch and wait, finito! grin cheesy

What if it was never meant to be within your speculated period . Have you considered that ? Maybe America would get another black president after a while .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin To the Glory of God!

Abi grin

I'm sure it pained Jonbellion grin grin grin

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ranchoddas where have you been na?

I mean Jesus Christ o, not Jesus the footballer grin.

And I did not say he will come in January grin, I said ANY DAY FROM NOW TILL JANUARY 20TH 2017
I've been out and about. But seriously when Charles Taze Russell told his followers that Jesus was going to come in 1914, they resigned from their jobs, stopped going to school and drained their resources. This showed that they really believed that Jesus was coming. Have you done any of this?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What if it was never meant to be within your speculated period . Have you considered that ? Maybe America would get another black president after a while .

I could even go out on a limb to say that the next President America would still have would be black. Trump would have a successor.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

So what are you doing regarding those who are not even able to be watchful? Is the gospel only meant for the saved (the watchful)?

See my brother, initially you were not watchful, that is why you told me Jesus Christ's coming will be like a thief in the night. That is for the world, the whole world will be caught unawares, no one will see it coming and as Paul said, "they shall not escape"

1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oga Obama is the last.

After Oga Obama, Na Oga patapata Jesus Christ.

Boss of all Bosses.

Capo di tutti Capi! cheesy
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

I could even go out on a limb to say that the next President America would still have would be black. Trump would have a successor.

Exactly ! Maybe the apogee of the black man's existence was never Obama becoming president . It could be several black men becoming presidents of powerful nations like Germany , Russia , America or a British Prime Minister in quick succession .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

See my brother, initially you were not watchful, that is why you told me Jesus Christ's coming will be like a thief in the night. That is for the world, the whole world will be caught unawares, no one will see it coming and as Paul said, "they shall not escape"

1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

No arguing that but this should make us desire to do more of our fathers work WHILE IT IS STILL DAY. What are you doing regarding those who have no clue and are unable to even watch? Are you okay with the number of those who are currently watchful even here on Nairaland where you posted the warnings and threads?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I've been out and about. But seriously when Charles Taze Russell told his followers that Jesus was going to come in 1914, they resigned from their jobs, stopped going to school and drained their resources. This showed that they really believed that Jesus was coming. Have you done any of this?

That one na matter of Jehovah witnesses. Me I am not a Jehovah witness.

On or before 20th January 2017.

There will be no major signs,

Just GBOA!!! And it is all over! grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly ! Maybe the apogee of the black man's existence was never Obama becoming president . It could be several black men becoming presidents of powerful nations like Germany , Russia , America or a British Prime Minister in quick succession .

You are following my train of thought! smiley
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

No arguing that but this should make us desire to do more of our fathers work WHILE IT IS STILL DAY. What are you doing regarding those who have no clue and are unable to even watch? Are you okay with the number of those who are currently watchful even here on Nairaland where you posted the warnings and threads?

We all have niches, dont we all? Spread the message in your niche, tell the people to be watchful...OUR GREAT MASTER IS ALREADY HERE WITH US!
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Abi grin

I'm sure it pained Jonbellion grin grin grin
angry
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

We all have niches, dont we all? Spread the message in your niche, tell the people to be watchful...OUR GREAT MASTER IS ALREADY HERE WITH US!

So your niche is to warn the already watchful? Did Christ send you to the saved?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by foladara777(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Pls we are having serious discussion here. Do not bring this your distraction here.
Ode!! Ur bible is making ridiculous claims and because you are intellectually incapable of justifying these claims u call out it distraction
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
foladara777:

Ode!! Ur bible is making ridiculous claims and because you are intellectually incapable of justifying these claims u call out it distraction

We don't need your distraction . Stop seeking attention
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

That one na matter of Jehovah witnesses. Me I am not a Jehovah witness.

On or before 20th January 2017.

There will be no major signs,

Just GBOA!!! And it is all over! grin
So what action(s) have you taken in preparation for the apocalypse?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hopefulLandlord: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
kikikikiki
grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Oga Obama is the last.
After Oga Obama, Na Oga patapata Jesus Christ.
Boss of all Bosses.
Capo di tutti Capi! cheesy
Osheyyy...Awon Cosa Nostra.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

So your niche is to warn the already watchful? Did Christ send you to the saved?

You were not watchful until I showed you that it will not catch us all unawares.

Besides, God knows how to save the people who are beloved to Him. He will direct them to where the information is. Verily, Our God ia able to do all things.

Jeremiah 10:23
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Osheyyy...Awon Cosa Nostra.

Wa shere paddy mi

Capo di tutti Capi overall ni Jesu Christi mehn!

Overall Boss!!! Boss of all Bosses cheesy
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by foladara777(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

undecided
Oh... I should shut up and not expose the inaccuracy of the bible?? Got itit grin wink
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

You were not watchful until I showed you that it will not catch us all unawares.

Besides, God knows how to save the people who are beloved to Him. He will direct them to where the information is. Verily, Our God ia able to do all things.

Jeremiah 10:23
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Wrong! I have been watchful right from when i got born again .

2nd Corinthians 13: 5

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Any true believer would daily examine himself and not just being watchful. The signs are obvious to the watchful but a gradual departure from the faith is sometimes almost undetectable except under the rays of the word of God.

That to me is more important than "specifically" watching out for events surrounding the coming of Christ. Will i watch and neglect my spirituality if unbeknownst to me i may have left my first love? Why then should i be watchful if i may end up missing the mark?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So what action(s) have you taken in preparation for the apocalypse?

Just being completely sober and watchful. Refusing to 'sleep' like all others despite all attempts grin

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Wrong! I have been watchful right from when i got born again .

2nd Corinthians 13: 5

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Any true believer would daily examine himself and not just being watchful. The signs are obvious to the watchful but a gradual departure from the faith is sometimes almost undetectable except under the rays of the word of God.

That to me is more important than "specifically" watching out for events surrounding the coming of Christ. Will i watch and neglect my spirituality if unbeknownst to me i may have left my first love?

OK. it is good to know that you are being watchful. Tell everyone around you to be on the lookout, on the watch, to be sober and refuse to sleep.

Tell everyone that OUR GREAT MASTER is already with us.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by foladara777(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We don't need your distraction . Stop seeking attention
There are how many Christians on this page right now but none of you can provide an explanation?? I thought u guys were good at concocting and fabricating half-baked explanations to conceal the folly of the bible.. Guess I was wrong...
And besides, u are replying me so I do have your attention... So next time u don't have a satisfactory response, just pretend u didn't see the comment, that way u wouldnt look clueless
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

Just being completely sober and watchful. Refusing to 'sleep' like all others despite all attempts grin

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Christians do this daily. Too ordinary. Very un-apocalyptic. I for like make you wire me all your money as you don decide say na January you wan check-out.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Christians do this daily. Too ordinary. Very un-apocalyptic. I for like make you wire me all your money as you don decide say na January you wan check-out.

You are one avaricious human being - you too like money lipsrsealed
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Christians do this daily. Too ordinary. Very un-apocalyptic. I for like make you wire meus all your money as you don decide say na January you wan check-out.
hehehe
Zlatan approves this

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

You keep making the same mistake gademmit!!! angry

I did not say January, I said anytime from this very moment to 20th OF January 2017.

I nor get money, I am poor like rat wen dey ministry of labour embarassed

But I got Jesus grin

Sweet Jesus cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No mind am. Na wetin dey blind dem be that.

When their eyes are opened, they will realize they have all been deceived into pursuing illusion.

Ebuka, you are different aren't you? You sure are ready, right this moment, to go to heaven, aren't you? grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by hahn(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Not as much as your tithe and offering begging god undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.