Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (54794 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

No mind am. Na wetin dey blind dem be that.

When their eyes are opened, they will realize they have all been deceived into pursuing illusion.

Ebuka, you are different aren't you? You sure are ready, right this moment, to go to heaven, aren't you? grin

Of course I'm ready . I've been spreading the word . I've told people around me already to be prepared .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

Not as much as your tithe and offering begging god undecided

smh undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are one avaricious human being - you too like money lipsrsealed
Ecclesiastes 10:19
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course I'm ready . I've been spreading the word . I've told people around me already to be prepared .
You believe him
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I say to you as our Great Master said 'Today, you will be with me in paradise' grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahn:

Not as much as your tithe and offering begging god undecided

Tithes and offerings were paid to help the Levites since they were concerned with working only in the Temple daily .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Ebukas Avaricious description has nothing to do with the scripture you quoted. You forget that the love of money is the root of all evil...thats why he said avaricious. Are you disciplined enough to be hit by the kind of money that answers everything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Tithes and offerings were paid to help the Levites since they were concerned with working only in the Temple daily .

You have time giving him a response. We already went through this with jonbellion and that other scoffer.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

And how does this assent to rapacity for money
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

You have time giving him a response. We already went through this with jonbellion and that other scoffer.
went through what? undecided
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
went through what? undecided

I typed in English!
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Anas09: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If you no go problem dey oo
No be small thin oo. I have to go, oo. because i get plenty qwesions to ask plenty people.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You believe him

Its not about believing him , its about being watchful and paying close attention since we are in the last days .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

No be small thin oo. I have to go, oo. because i get plenty qwesions to ask plenty people.
Lol . What kind of questions
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Let it be recorded that I attempted disabusing him of his misconception grin .
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Let it be recorded that I attempted disabusing him of his misconception grin .

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

I say to you as our Great Master said 'Today, you will be with me in paradise' grin

grin grin

Amen oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
hehehe Zlatan approves this
No worry. I go give you fifteen percent.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

Amen oo

grin grin grin Presido has an enchanting personality but sometimes he makes me want to smack him upside the head lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its not about believing him , its about being watchful and paying close attention since we are in the last days .
That was a yes or no question.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

grin grin grin Presido has an enchanting personality but sometimes he makes me want to smack him upside the head lmao

grin grin
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

He told you Yes he believes him because Scripture already says so but not because he gave a date but because Christ already instructed us to be watchful. Its not about Presido its about Christs Original demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

The basis of the whole thing is to be watchful . wink
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

He told you Yes he believes him because Scripture already says so but not because he gave a date but because Christ already instructed us to be watchful. Its not about Presido its about Christs Original demand.

Gbam ! I ji ya nwanne
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

Ebukas Avaricious description has nothing to do with the scripture you quoted. You forget that the love of money is the root of all evil...thats why he said avaricious. Are you disciplined enough to be hit by the kind of money that answers everything?
Ebuka just likes to speak grammar. You should not take him seriously.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

He did not say yes. He side-stepped the question.
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by jonbellion(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:

OK. it is good to know that you are being watchful. Tell everyone around you to be on the lookout, on the watch, to be sober and refuse to sleep.

Tell everyone that OUR GREAT MASTER is already with us.
Mr man
Let jesus stay where he is
We want to finish EPL
And watch Chelsea take the FA cup from that Manchester United
And watch Real Madrid take UEFA
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ebuka just likes to speak grammar. You should not take him seriously.

I still get my points across albeit through high-flown language . cool
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:

We want to finish EPL

Real Madrid take Champs League ? Young man what is your problem angry angry
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by Ranchhoddas: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And how does this assent to rapacity for money
How did you arrive at 'rapacity'? You just want to meet your grammar quota for today abi?
Re: Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God by MrPresident1: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
Mr man
Let jesus stay where he is
We want to finish EPL

Shebi you say no Jesus?

No worry, we will have better Man U, and better Chelsea in heaven. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.