Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension (5435 Views)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / If Holy Spirit Is An (active Force) Then Jehovah Is Also An (active Force)! / I Just Saw The Mark 666 Is Out At Last, Jehovah Is Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
@uplawal, holyghost fire. I can't be ur victim. I learnt u was a xtain? The person that brought u out to lured u into that faith u are, has forever betrayed.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
Uplawal, she can't believe till Allah open her breast

'And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam and Whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus does Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not'

Quran 6:125

i pity beautymic
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2009
its really a pity,maybe they all think we are joking here
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2009
Pity urself b'cos u must perish if u don't repent now u still have time. What kind of man made Allah does u guys worship in the name of God? The real God open peoples eyse to see the light, not their breast. Pls stoping quotin ur quran for me am can't be interested i've told u
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
We ve told you, go and reason on what we said
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by yeswecan(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ topic

That statement was limited to a particular time and place.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2009
Nothing to reason
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by focused123(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
@poster :

What rubbish are you talking about ? You deluded son of satan.

Islamic psycho.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by focused123(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
@poster :

How can allah (black stome of kabah) open her breast ? You deluded son of the devil
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2009
@beautym- am serious go and reason and see, why would a god commit suicide ? Huh
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2009
@yeswecan- where did God said that the bastard time is limited
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
@focused1, don't mind these people, it's only the stone they worship that will open their breast not mine. How can a true God open someone's breast? Islam, no way!
@abu, i can't have anything to reason, ok.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by frprof(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
uplawal:

Abuzola,they keep deleting your posts,they hate truth
What is truth? It seems you too have no understanding like your mentor.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
Fyprof- the truth pains, enjoy !
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2009
@beautymic- the breast is not referring to ur boobs, it simply means ur inner heart, if you can't reason and contemplate then am so sorry for u. My eyes are wet, imagine you been thrown into the blazing hell, screaming and wailing. Pls reason i don't want u to end up there. Think fast, don't let aksat or ur pastor deceive u,they re only interested in tithe
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
Read this
'And remember the Day when the wrong doer will bite at his hands, he will say ,'oh ! Would i have taken the path of the messenger (Muhammad).

Ah ! Woe to me ! Would i have never taken so and so as an intimate friend.

He indeed led me astray from the reminder (Quran) after it had come to me.

And satan to man is ever a deserter in the hour of need'
Quran 25:27-29
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2009
Breast doesn't have any other name if not boobs, ok. And i can't worship a god that opens peoples breast.
Pls u know ur god better, after opening the breast, what next to be open?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2009
Are u playing with God, you better stop it if u like urself
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2009
Point of correction, i can't play with my true God. The king of Kings, the master of the universe, my protector, my provider, my helper and my creator. If u don't know, i have a strong zeal for my God. And my Bible doesn't tell me that God will open my breast. That's why am confused of the kind of god u guys worhip. U said u have 2 Bible, pls help me go through it and tell me where God will open peoples breast.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
There is only one God who is the author of islam
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Beautymc(f): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
author of islam ko
author of islam ni
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
Keep quiet jo
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by thisme(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
I will rather suggest that you Abuzola 1, to be silence forever
because you need Jesus
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
'whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers' Quran 3:85
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2009
ALLAH author of ISLAM from Adam down to Muhammad(pbuh)
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2009
@Abuzola,why dont you give beautymc the real (BLUEFILM) thats in the bible and let her remain silence on the breast (innermind)since shes here shouting
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by thisme(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

'whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him and in the Hereafter he will be among the losers' Quran 3:85

Ignorance ignorance ignorance!!!
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
i pity you, read this

2:113

: The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); though they both recite the Scripture. Like unto their word, said (the pagans) who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2009
cool
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by thisme(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

i pity you, read this

2:113

: The Jews said that the Christians follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); and the Christians said that the Jews follow nothing (i.e. are not on the right religion); though they both recite the Scripture. Like unto their word, said (the pagans) who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection about that wherein they have been differing.

You better pity yourself because you are reading the Bible with a bias mind!
So what do you expect to get?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
You are blinded by the word of paul, May God open ur eyes amin
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2009
JUST BEEN FREED FROM Pauly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? / Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) USSD Code For Tithes And Offerings / Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.