Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension (5438 Views)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / If Holy Spirit Is An (active Force) Then Jehovah Is Also An (active Force)! / I Just Saw The Mark 666 Is Out At Last, Jehovah Is Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by muhsin(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Sleek2,

And what do you do on NL? I wonder o! grin grin

[center]Worst.[/center]
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
alimat 2:

@Abuzola,noetic ,davideland etc when will there be peace on religion section?

You mean "when will people stop exposing the lies in islam"? There is peace on this thread . . .
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by kolaoloye(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

@abadba, i challenge you to produce one single contradiction in the Quran if you can find any

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349654.64.html
Now that you saw them you are behaving like a 3 year old school boy that lost one of his sandals. grin
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by muhsin(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
davidylan:

You mean "when will people stop exposing the lies in islam"? There is peace on this thread . . .

And why did she include Abuzola's name?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
@krayola, it has been refuted again and again, what else do you want, thats why i ask you to bring a single one, besides what he quoted wasn't contradiction but differences between islam and christianity
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
@krayola, it has been refuted again and again, what else do you want, thats why i ask you to bring a single one, besides what he quoted wasn't contradiction but differences between islam and christianity
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

I think muslims have a chronic lying problem.

1. Krayola is nowhere near this thread.

2. Mavenbox's claims have NEVER been refuted here . . . stop lying pls. All we've had are christians banned for daring to put them up, threads unilaterally locked and muslims spewing empty threats.

3. What mavenbox posted were NOT differences between islam and christianity BUT CONTRADICTIONS in islam.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
You are blind to see krayola, thats good, his juju is working on u

an example of contradiction is eg john 3:16 and psalm 2:7, you see am within the bible, but what he illustrated is comparing the islamic view and biblical view, or are u blind
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2009
'O you assembly of jinn and mankind 'Didn't messengers amongst you come to you, reciting My (GOD) verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours (Day of Reckoning) ?' They will say,'We bear witness against ourselves' it was the life of this world that deceived them. And they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers (kafirun)' Quran 6:130
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by olabowale(m): 3:57am On Nov 12, 2009
davidylan is either light in the memory department or he is hypocritic to the nth degree that he is saying that mavenbox's questions on the silly thread he opened are seeing the light of day for the very first time on Nairaland. such a crock from david and if he is so sure, and that is extended to the likes of noetic, nezan, etc, will you guys leave christianity if any muslim or i can fish out the old threads where everything that your new hero mavenbox listed that all of you are gong gaga over?

put your mouth where your faith is!
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by mavenbox: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2009
I think Abuzola and Olabowale are either going steadily blind or something. For your sakes, I have reposted the questions here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349654.96.html#msg4907784.

Show me where they have been answered on other threads.

RATHER THAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, SOME PEOPLE HAVE COOPERATED WITH MODERATORS TO MOVE MY THREAD TO THE ISLAM-ONLY SECTION TO DISCOURAGE NON-MUSLIMS FROM SEEING THEIR DIRTY LINEN OUTSIDE. MEANWHILE, THE RULE OF THAT SECTION IS "MUSLIMS ONLY" SO I WONDER WHAT MY NON-MUSLIM THREAD IS DOING THERE.

[size=18pt]MODERATORS, YOU CAN BAN ME FOR EXPOSING THE KORAN, I DONT CARE. IM NOT SCARED OF YOU. I CAN EVEN WRITE A COMPUTER PROGRAM IN PHP THAT WILL KEEP CREATING NEW ACCOUNTS WHENEVER YOU BAN ME. IM NOT BOASTING, SEUN KNOWS SUCH THINGS ARE CAPABLE. SO GO AHEAD AND BAN ME. THAT WILL BE PARTISAN TO THE MUSLIMS ON A SITE THAT IS MEANT TO BE OPEN-MINDED AND ALL-ENCOMPASSING.[/size]
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2009
Moven is exposing his barbarism, who told u that you will be ban, abeg go and sit down jare, your thread wasn't about contradiction but differences in both religion
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by true2u(f): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
THERE IS A LARGE DIFFRENT BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIAN, FIRST OUR GOD IS REAL YOURS IS INVENTED BY SATAN, WE PRAY FOR YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND YOU WISH TO MAKE US ALL EXPLODE WITH A BOMB, WE FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR BELIEF, YOU INSULT OUR LORD JESUS,
THAT`S WHY I ONCE AGAIN TELL YOU GUYS, OUR GOD IS A GOOD GOD, YOURS IS GENERATED BY EVIL PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2009
The christian god died on the cross
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by jcross22: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2009
@allmuslims, ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, 1) EES-MA-(EL) FOR HEBREW LANGUAGE,ISH-MA-(EL) FOR THE ENGLISH,AND IS-MA-(IL) THOSE IN BRACKET MEANS GOD, THEN TELL ME WHERE IS ALLAH IN THOSE WORDS IF YOUR MOHAMAD CLAIMED ALLAH TO BE SUPREME MASTER AND CREATOR.SECOND QUESTIONS IS THIS 2), (ILAH)U ABAINA means WHAT and THIS , IBNU L(ILAH) means WHAT. DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE GOD . THROUGH THAT QUESTION S YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE SERVING. looking for a contractions in book can't make you see the light until you reasons withing yourself about the questions setting above . ANSWER THAT IF YOUR ALLAH IS REAL
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by jcross22: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2009
@abuzola, THIS IS ANOTHER ONE SO THAT YOU CAN REASON IT OUT WITH YOUR MIND AND YOUR BEST SCHOLARS AROUND YOU SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW THE TRUTH ,THIS IS IT, ANGEL GABRI-(EL ) WORD IN BRACKET MEAN GOD THAT WORD TOTALLY MEAN "GOD STRENGTH" BUT IN ARABIAN IT CALLED JIBR(IL) DID IT HAS ANOTHER MEANING IN ARABIAN?, THE WORD IN BRACKET SIMPLY MEAN ALMIGHTY GOD SO PLEASE WHERE IS ALLAH IN THAT WORD.OPEN YOUR MIND AND SEE LIGHT.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by oiseworld: 12:58am On Nov 13, 2009
firstly, this abuzola must be an hausa man who just manage to have a little education.

i will say congrats.

guy, be careful, just for your own good. you are gradually heading for a level of thoughtlessness then you will be asked to blow ur self up, or be mislead into religious crises (boko haram). the bible is not what mindless people read. u read and meditate on its scriptures.

i will help you again by telling u 4 the second time to. knell in your room and pray that the true God reveals himself to you. you will come back to testify.

or you have done it but are still stiff necked. may God help us all.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by mavenbox: 3:59am On Nov 13, 2009
@Abuzola: What a shame. You keep talking to a certain MOVEN. I think you need new glasses cos thats not my name. And I am not as barbaric as those of you that blow up hundreds of innocent people in the name of religion. Anyone who has spent enough time in the Religion threads know how well Nairaland tends to be partisan to Muslims because the moderators and the administrator know that you guys are more liable to cause trouble. And we all know how threads get locked up or disappear mysteriously whenever the muslims get uncomfortable. So Im just forewarning: if I be banned, a bitter version of MAVENBOX will return, and he will show no mercy.

By the way, it's been a long time. Ever since I disgraced you guys on the thread, lizards have been living there while crickets chirp in the echoing silence. Did you guys die or something? If you're still alive you need to stand up for what you believe me, or simply ask "What can we do to be saved?". Selah.

P.S. The Seeker thought he had a comeback on me, but he has been brooding in silence since then. I exposed Olabowale's lies, and as for you, its pathethic, you're not even worth my time because I have never been able to have an intelligent conversation with you. Yet you call me barbaric. Its not barbarism, it's resilience and fortitude I possess. If Nairaland cheats me and bans me for speaking the truth, I will have to return because the truth can never be hidden. It's like a lighted city upon a hill.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 5:36am On Nov 13, 2009
Maven or what do you call urself, you are too small to threaten me with ur stupid spindle,

since we started engaging in counter arguement you ve not proven in coherence that jesus is God but rather humiliated him as a crying god and a mortal god who had another superior God. I can't help but to laugh at ur marvel rambling
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 5:37am On Nov 13, 2009
'in their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies (against Allah)' Quran 2:10
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by true2u(f): 6:26am On Nov 13, 2009
Muslims believe the word Allah was used by Jesus when he hung on the cross. The Bible records that Jesus said "Eli Eli lama sabachthani", but you say Jesus really cried out to Allah and said "Allah, Allah lama sabachthani" My question is: Would you please explain why you would use this argument when you don't believe Jesus ever hung on the cross? And second, since Jesus was quoting Ps 22:1 on the cross, isn't rather unlikely that both the Hebrew Old Testament and the Greek New Testament are wrong using Eli, a Hebrew word, rather than Allah, an arab word?
Muslims chide Christians because the earliest complete copies of the Bible were written 300 years after the originals of the first century. Yet Muslim scholars state the earliest copy of the Koran was written no earlier than 150 years after Muhammad died. My question is: in light of this fact, how could the Koran possibly be better than the Bible and would you please state the name and location and date of the earliest Koran you believe to be in existence?

Both the Samarqand MSS is in Tashkent, and the MSS housed in the Topkapi Museum in Istanbul are written in the script style called "Kufic". And not the earlier style known as Ma'il or Mashq. This fact is the reason Muslim scholars date these manuscripts no earlier than 200 years after Muhammad died. My question is: leaving aside blind faith and wishful thinking, what evidence do you supply that these MSS were written any earlier?

The Koran says in 4:157, that God causes someone who looked like Jesus to die on the cross in his place, therefore tricking the apostles of Christ into thinking he was crucified. Apostle John wrote in1 John 1:1 concerning the crucifixion: "What we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life". My question is: Was not John accurately reporting the things he actually saw, things that Allah made appear to happen?
Muslims claim that the New Testament story of Jesus dying on the cross is a corruption of the truth and that Allah made it appear that Jesus died on the cross, as per Q4:157. My question is: How can Muslims claim that they believe any of the New Testament was originally revealed by God, since the corruption must have begun at the cross.
Muslims believe that the whole concept of blood atonement is an invention of the Christian church. My question is: What were the Jews doing since 1500 BC on the "day of atonement".
Muslims reject the gospel story of Jesus being a substitute for our sins, the just for the unjust. They use the illustration of a man having to pay for a speeding ticket he did not commit. My question is: How do you explain that in the Muslim view of the cross, someone completely innocent died in Jesus place, after God made him appear to be Jesus? Was not this a Substitutionary sacrifice?
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by mavenbox: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2009
@OP: Abuzola

If Jehovah was brutally wicked, and He had no mercy, you would have dried up and expired the exact SECOND you thought of this title and wanted to create this thread. The very thought would have been fatal to you.

Stop talking gibberish, abeg.

The Lord is merciful, and Jehovah is His name.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by ccollins(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2009
@abuzola,jinns are little devils who spoke with mohaMMAD
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by ccollins(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2009
If i be a world power president,i promise to use my defence staff to destroy that black stone just to prove to muslims that islam is lies.but if its true ,God should punish me which will neva happen becos islam is evil Xd
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2009
@true2u- The true Jesus never die on the cross so what you are saying is baseless, the Quran clearly stated that jesus wasn't crucified it was judas's face that was changed to be like jesus and they crucified judas.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2009
@collins, i use to think you are a decent christian until recently that you become a terrorist. Anyway, jinn are like mankind amongst them there are believer who will be admitted to paradise and unbelhever straight to hell
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
Thank God am a muslim
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by true2u(f): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
abuzola, you are even a fake muslim, you don`t read curan, what i wrote is writting in the curan, Go ahead and read it,
may hte lord bless you.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
thank God am a muslim
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2009
@true2u, why don't you tell us which verse you found those eyesore
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quran 36:10

It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have / Religious Extremism And Intolerance In Kano: 9 People Sentenced To Death In Kano / Akwa Ibom State Tragedy: When God Goes AWOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.