Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension (5439 Views)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / If Holy Spirit Is An (active Force) Then Jehovah Is Also An (active Force)! / I Just Saw The Mark 666 Is Out At Last, Jehovah Is Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
'And whomsoever Allah wills to guide, He opens his breast to Islam and Whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his breast closed and constricted as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus does Allah puts the wrath on those who believe not'

Quran 6:125
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 2:32am On Dec 04, 2009
Yea
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by Abuzola11(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
Re: Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension by muyiserra: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
As i said earliar Azubola or whateva you call ursef you are just a devil incarnate you beware nairalanders,

Come to judging you so called prophet '' mohammed'' that dude is a pedophile that got married to a nine
years old girl.

Am so glad azubola that with your sense which you dont have now see that ones birth does not depends on his or her
religion, and the fact that you are a so call muslim doesnt mean that you should think that your religion is the best

if your so called ''religion'' permits terrorism, making innocent wife n children fatherless, is it their faulth they are not ur
religion, your brain is just too tiny and wont allow you to see things in a different way.

Wheneva i see these your so called name azubola i just see satan sitting in front of the computer typing nasty post just to
deceive people of what is right.

Dear nairaland pls dont allow these satan of a thing deceive you, read my post before taking a decision. God bless u all

We should keep in mind that Old Testament Israel was an unconverted, carnal people whose interests were purely physical. Today, however, God is building a spiritual Family (I Pet. 2:5, 9) rather than a physical one. Every individual will have a chance to become a part of this Family depending on how he lives his own life. A child will not be denied eternal life due to his parent’s sins, nor will a parent lose out on salvation because of his child’s sins. A person’s relationship with God is entirely dependent on his or her own actions. (You may wish to read Jeremiah 31:29-30 and Philippians 2:12.)

Christ commands Christians to worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24). Therefore, a person’s physical ancestry will not prevent him from being called into God’s Family. In the Old Testament, God had chosen one nation to work with. Today, we know that people of all nationalities and cultural backgrounds may enter His Family, upon real repentance and baptism. Please read Acts 17:30, Galatians 3:28-29 and II Peter 3:9.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit / How Allah Copied From Jewish Rabbis The Famous Qu'ran 5:32-34 / Blood Sacrifice For Wealth, Life Partner, Child Bearing, Good Health, Long Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.