Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications (36431 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / 5 Senators That Contributed To Magu's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by MrSly(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Typical wailer! Gej remains a dunce. Buhari was honored long before he became president. The whole world knows buhari as an upright man with high integrity and morals. Unlike the moronic Jonathan that was looking how to pay for handshake with the America president, Buhari was hosted to a state dinner. There is no greater recognition than that!
You forgot to mention the fact that buhari's moral has also brought us shame. He tagged all Nigerians except him criminals. He relegated his wife to the kitchen. His so called high profile moral has sent almost all foreign investors packing. Now majority hardly afford one meal per day.
We speak of land mark achievement and all you could credit your dullard was his moral. Pls aso rock is neither heaven nor church. morality is a personal issue. YET NO ONE IS RIGHTEOUS.

4 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by tobiasbeecher: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2016
kingwax7007:
The minimum qualification is O'level...so,wetin happen?
Does anyone still believed that na ur school go determine ur intelligence?

Oh.. I knw who does- Reno and the wailers..

But I have proof that that doesn't count..

1. OBJ met $3.7 billion and left $45billion in foreign reserve, when crude oil was just above $30 per barrel

2. A synergy of PHD president and a Havard trained finance minster met $45billion and left left us with $34billion when crude oil was .....Wait for it...

$115 per barrel shocked shocked shocked

Then some university trained wailers, with an acclaimed pastor were praising them and talking about how well they managed Nigeria. ..

Wailers = pea size brains!!!
No wonder you're supporting them, olodo! See the nonsense you're writing and yet you still have the temerity to diss somebody who is far better than your father. You can't even make a simple correct sentence but typical with people like you with an empty brain and loud mouth, you will never accept your deficiencies and seek to make amends. The worst part is that you're the same dude that was abusing somebody in the other thread for his English. Wonders shall never end!!

5 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Saidu22(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2016
But who certificate Don help in this country self?? if competent is by certificate?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by MrSly(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:

The economy was destroyed by Jonathan not buhari. Buhari is merely trying to salvage what is left. How can u give $1.2billion to a single individual and expect ur economy to prosper Pls apply common sense
You are one that should apply common sense. It is the primary duty of a state so safeguard lives and properties of the masses. A president who invested such in security did well. So get sense ad don't allow your propagandist grand dullard buharia to cloud your reasoning except you re a Zombie.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ImperialYoruba: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2016
Stella Oduah

Why is she listed amongst Senators whit higher degrees? I thought we already been down this road.

If WASSC is no longer acceptable change the law that makes it minimum entry.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by madridguy(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Bros grin grin grin na street slogan for her ooooo

donphilopus:

Boss, who teach you that language? If I no talk sheri-kambia any day, e go be lie say I wan sick. smiley cheesy
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by kettle84(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
The one with PhD damaged the economy

Abegi no be for certificate good governance dey ooo
when will you realize that the current government have being fooling Nigerians from day one by blaming Jonathan and continued to blame him.

As yourself between last admin and today's admin which one enriched you and which one impoverished you?

what happened to looted funds?
what happened to accrued revenue in trillions since last year?

until u answer rightly then you will realize who destroyed the economy.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by eniwhy: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2016
You have spoken well! More grease to your elbows...
gocac:
Abeg go and sit down..... Read and understand what your constitution entails about issues relating to academic qualifications and how it relates to our politicians. However... Academic qualification is never a recipe for good governance or best represntation of a people. A case study, goodluck jonathan was a ph.d holder as at the time of his shameful regime,yet he was so clueless and daft that he could not understand the simple meaning of power! He couldn't even differentiate btw left and right......he couldn't understand that mathematically 19 is greater than 17, he failed his people... Leaving no single lagacy in the Niger delta... I will never forgive him for that. so what use is his academic qualification with regards to governance?? You don't need so many academic qualifications in governance, you need intelligency, wisdom, common sense and leadership qualities, which goodluck never had. You can insult me all you want (I no care, I no send u) truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:

The economy was destroyed by Jonathan not buhari. Buhari is merely trying to salvage what is left. How can u give $1.2billion to a single individual and expect ur economy to prosper Pls apply common sense

Merely trying to salvage indeed.

Please mention a single successful policy Buhari has implemented since 2015? Just one.

Instead the investment climate has worsened considerably right under his nose, and yet to you its all okay

Jeez, what kind of beings are these? The figures and facts speak for themselves, do you understand the impact of inflation jumping to 17% in a year? Do you?

Smh

3 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by southpole: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2016
Esseite:
Some comments make you pity your generation and future generations..

Some of you need to google british parliament and intense argument video, then you would see the need of education for law makers

Then you would know why we need to change..

And we keep wondering why we are backward..

Bank job - 2.1
Oil and gas - 1st class
Insurance coy - 2.2

Gate man - ssce
Office assistant - ssce
President - ssce
Senator - ssce
Hor - ssce
Minister - diploma

And we are waiting to get it right...

you have a senator and a house member from your area press on them to initiate the upward review of these requirements and stop waiting to get it right like others
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by elampiro(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2016
comshots:
Nigerian economy was buoyant under gej.When buhari came in he started placing ban on some foreign goods and he started restricting dollars to business and giving at a subsidize rates to pilgrims.That resulted to recession because companies cannot source for dollars to import goods that is never available in the country.

How was the econony bouyant under GEJ when despite Okonjo-Iweala said they were borrowing to pay salaries with oil at $70+/barrel, 28 states still owed varied arrears of salaries?

These guys were going to finish us off.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2016
You have spoken well! More grease to your elbows...[/quote]thank u jare, she smiles...
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Edoblakky(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2016
kingwax7007:
The minimum qualification is O'level...so,wetin happen?
Does anyone still believed that na ur school go determine ur intelligence?

Oh.. I knw who does- Reno and the wailers..

But I have proof that that doesn't count..

1. OBJ met $3.7 billion and left $45billion in foreign reserve, when crude oil was just above $30 per barrel

2. A synergy of PHD president and a Havard trained finance minster met $45billion and left left us with $34billion when crude oil was .....Wait for it...

$115 per barrel shocked shocked shocked

Then some university trained wailers, with an acclaimed pastor were praising them and talking about how well they managed Nigeria. ..

Wailers = pea size brains!!!
Keep lying. So throughout obj's tenure oil sold for $30? And throughout gej's it was $115? I've said it again and again: as long as our leaders have us fighting each other over their incompetence, they are safe.
Truth be told: in this fast pace world, ssce and waec cannot handle economic and national issues. Instead of us to come together and condemn wrongs, we are taking sides with those who have plunged us into the mess we are currently in.
Waec and ssce can only give us what we currently have. The constitution is overdue for a change. Lawmakers ought to be sound educationally otherwise we are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by blackpanda: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Merely trying to salvage indeed.

Please mention a single successful policy Buhari has implemented since 2015? Just one.

Instead the investment climate has worsened considerably right under his nose, and yet to you its all okay

Jeez, what kind of beings are these? The figures and facts speak for themselves, do you understand the impact of inflation jumping to 17% in a year? Do you?

Smh

I can mention several policies.

Anticorruption
TSA
BVN etc

Many of which were initiated by the ineffectual buffoon. But because of gross incompetence and shear stupidity, none was implemented until Buhari came on board!
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by southpole: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

No wonder you're supporting them, olodo! See the nonsense you're writing and yet you still have the temerity to diss somebody who is far better than your father. You can't even make a simple correct sentence but typical with people like you with an empty brain and loud mouth, you will never accept your deficiencies and seek to make amends. This worst part is that you're the same dude that was abusing somebody in the other thread for his English. Wonders shall never end!!
the guy has presented facts and figures stop abusing him and dispute them if you have something to offer else learn how to speak speak.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by blackpanda: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2016
MrSly:

You forgot to mention the fact that buhari's moral has also brought us shame. He tagged all Nigerians except him criminals. He relegated his wife to the kitchen. His so called high profile moral has sent almost all foreign investors packing. Now majority hardly afford one meal per day.
We speak of land mark achievement and all you could credit your dullard was his moral. Pls aso rock is neither heaven nor church. morality is a personal issue. YET NO ONE IS RIGHTEOUS.

Well u are free to twist facts to suit ur biased hateful agenda. But buhari and the rest of the country are moving forward. If u like cry blood! grin
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by AZeD1(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2016
comshots:
His ignorant is the reason Nigeria is going backward.
The reason Nigeria is going backwards has little or nothing to do with education.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by EazyMoh(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2016
Am not supporting mediocrity, but the question is who is preventing the highly educated citizens from contesting?
It's one thing to go to school and obtain certificate, and it's entirely another to muster political clout to secure majority votes. It requires many other things of which a fancy certificate isn't among the priority.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:

I can mention several policies.

Anticorruption
TSA
BVN etc

Many of which were initiated by the ineffectual buffoon. But because of gross incompetence and shear stupidity, none was implemented until Buhari came on board!

Lmaoooo. They were initiated by GEJ. I asked you to mention the one Buhari has initiated and successfully completed! Or doesn't he have any innovative ideas of his own?

BVN is an achievement?? Mehn, this level of reasoning is appalling I'm sorry to say. Please just try and visit a properly run country just once, so you can improve your reasoning just a bit and understand what constitutes an achievement.

Anti-corruption? Kindly mention a successful conviction please, not arrest and bail, but a conviction.

TSA, where are the funds and what exactly have they been used for?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by blackpanda: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2016
comshots:
Nigerian economy was buoyant under gej.When buhari came in he started placing ban on some foreign goods and he started restricting dollars to business and giving at a subsidize rates to pilgrims.That resulted to recession because companies cannot source for dollars to import goods that is never available in the country.

I don't know why some Nigerians are cursed with selective amnesia. Dollar was restricted because it was unavailable. You know very well that ur single forex earner crashed from over $100|barrel to less than $30|barrel and you still want to import toothpicks and rice??

Many of u were crying that buhari banned rice, but today Nigeria is becoming a major rice production country. More than 70 federal roads are finally being completed. Contractors are now returning to site. And all this I happening under recession.

Yes maybe the fg doesn't get everything perfectly right all the time. But the truth is that we are on the right path. There is sincerity of purpose and a will to change things in this administration.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by blackpanda: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Lmaoooo. They were initiated by GEJ. I asked you to mention the one Buhari has initiated and successfully completed! Or doesn't he have any innovative ideas of his own?

BVN is an achievement?? Mehn, this level of reasoning is appalling I'm sorry to say. Please just try and visit a properly run country just once, so you can improve your reasoning just a bit and understand what constitutes an achievement.

Anti-corruption? Kindly mention a successful conviction please, not arrest and bail, but a conviction.

TSA, where are the funds and what exactly have they been used for?

Stop asking me stupid questions. I don't have ur time this morning ok
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2016
gocac:
Abeg go and sit down..... Read and understand what your constitution entails about issues relating to academic qualifications and how it relates to our politicians. However... Academic qualification is never a recipe for good governance or best represntation of a people. A case study, goodluck jonathan was a ph.d holder as at the time of his shameful regime,yet he was so clueless and daft that he could not understand the simple meaning of power! He couldn't even differentiate btw left and right......he couldn't understand that mathematically 19 is greater than 17, he failed his people... Leaving no single lagacy in the Niger delta... I will never forgive him for that. so what use is his academic qualification with regards to governance?? You don't need so many academic qualifications in governance, you need intelligency, wisdom, common sense and leadership qualities, which goodluck never had. You can insult me all you want (I no care, I no send u) truth must be told.

Absolute rubbish! I was never a fan of GEJ but I cannot compare his admin with the present one.
About Legacy in ND, I will say that that is selfishness from ND at it peak. He is president for all. Niger Deltans as the whole world knows are selfish since time immemorial. Their chiefs are selfish; the people are selfish.
And whether educational qualification matters to make laws, I say an emphathic yes.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by adonis89(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2016
freeze001:

Trying ke? How is he trying please? So as the economy was not okay according to you which warranted bringing in a hateful bigot and illiterate whose basic WAEC is still in question, what is the status of the said economy now?
lol. Nyz reply. But u sure say d person u dey reply get sense at all?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by adonis89(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2016
tollyboy5:
because BUHARI is trying does not mean any one without certificate should rep us we have many graduate that could do better every one here are saying the same thing and are still correct it just mutual understanding between two parties people like BUHARI were brought due to what was on ground if the economy was okay nobody would have thought of buhari
Chinekeme heywwww. Ppl are mad in Africa o
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
40 reps 28 of which are PDP

That's all I saw

While 28 of them were elected on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), 21 others got elected on the tickets of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), with their qualification details indicating that they either possessed the West African School Certificate (WASC), Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE), West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), General Certificate of Education (GCE) or Teachers’ Grade-II Certificate.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:

Stop asking me stupid questions. I don't have ur time this morning ok
Hahahaha. You just outed yourself.

These are the kind of people who defend Buhari. Fellow uneducated illiterates.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by legendte(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:
The one with PhD damaged the economy

Abegi no be for certificate good governance dey ooo

And the one without certificate has fixed it.

One dollar is now equal to one naira.

Zombie no get cure for real mehn.

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by omolayomi06: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2016
kingphilip:
you really need to see well
lmao.let him change is glasses
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Speak please speak. In the developed country that our leaders copy, there are jobs reserved for the educated while the ones for the uneducated is also known.
Izonpikin:
with people like you nigeria will forever remain daft..nonsense..

This is what the north has being using to take jobs also in establishments like the dpr and nnpc etc.. undecided

Whilst old fools with low degrees rule over your sorry ass and many zombies we the masses are required to obtain a minimum of 2:1 in university education just to get a job.

You are part of Nigeria's problem.. angry

When gej ruled policies took the front sit but look at what the chief olodo is doing to our economy.. angry

What laws can this people make? Other than early marriage, padded budget, bribe lawyers and how to squander money.
These are the people that makes law for the judiciary (all educated) to follow. Is it not funny
The foundation is faulty. That constitution needs review ASAP sad

2 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by tollyboy5(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2016
adonis89:
Chinekeme heywwww. Ppl are mad in Africa o
kilode? at least pmb is doing better at crude oil selling for less than 40 dollars per barrel yet militant reducing export than gej over 100 dollars per barrel and doing nothing
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
what other obvious??...inec has posted something serious and all you could do was go the gej way??..

Incompetent mofos are ruling over us and all you could do was remember gej??... angry

Do you know what it takes presently to get just a simple bank job in nigeria here in the south..and yet idiots with waec are earning millions of Naira per month keeping their mouths shut in the NASS..

You should see everything wrong with it but NO...

You are not making sense, tht u have all d degree certificate n d world doesn't mke u leader, the most successful people in d world dnt have degrees, Infact most if them were drop outs..........

The chance we gave a self acclaimed phd holder was misused, what did he change, I dnt care about certificate, it's just mere paper.... It's what u can offer that matters not the paper u carry.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 11:05am On Dec 04, 2016
How does having a degree translate to been a good leader. The corruption perpetuated by the so called educated is even worse than those perpetuated by those who dnt have.

If we r going to go by education then what does a person who claims he has a PhD n zoology have in common with been a president, he ought to be in charge of any functional zoo n d country. Nigerians just find ny little reason to complain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.