Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications (36509 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / 5 Senators That Contributed To Magu's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by biggy26: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
gocac:
Abeg go and sit down..... Read and understand what your constitution entails about issues relating to academic qualifications and how it relates to our politicians. However... Academic qualification is never a recipe for good governance or best represntation of a people. A case study, goodluck jonathan was a ph.d holder as at the time of his shameful regime,yet he was so clueless and daft that he could not understand the simple meaning of power! He couldn't even differentiate btw left and right......he couldn't understand that mathematically 19 is greater than 17, he failed his people... Leaving no single lagacy in the Niger delta... I will never forgive him for that. so what use is his academic qualification with regards to governance?? You don't need so many academic qualifications in governance, you need intelligency, wisdom, common sense and leadership qualities, which goodluck never had. You can insult me all you want (I no care, I no send u) truth must be told.

U were driving d right way until u drove into a pit. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by donphilopus: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
Bros grin grin grin na street slogan for her ooooo

Me know the story na.. cheesy I don't even know what it means..But me dey talk am always. cool cheesy smiley grin
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by loomer: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:

I don't know why some Nigerians are cursed with selective amnesia. Dollar was restricted because it was unavailable. You know very well that ur single forex earner crashed from over $100|barrel to less than $30|barrel and you still want to import toothpicks and rice??

Many of u were crying that buhari banned rice, but today Nigeria is becoming a major rice production country. More than 70 federal roads are finally being completed. Contractors are now returning to site. And all this I happening under recession.

Yes maybe the fg doesn't get everything perfectly right all the time. But the truth is that we are on the right path. There is sincerity of purpose and a will to change things in this administration.

Stay there dey deceive yaself, hunger never mammer you that's why.

5 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Realist2: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Typical wailer! Gej remains a dunce. Buhari was honored long before he became president. The whole world knows buhari as an upright man with high integrity and morals. Unlike the moronic Jonathan that was looking how to pay for handshake with the America president, Buhari was hosted to a state dinner. There is no greater recognition than that!

May your life become exactly the way buhari has destroyed, bastardized and murdered the Nigeria economy, oya...say amen !.

5 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

The leaders of any successful country that is well run are educated fellows. FACT. Barack Obama, Theresa May, Merkel are all well learned because their countries realise education is key to devepment.

It's just mere paper you say? The internet you are using right now, if those epeople that developed it had said education is mere paper, will you have the avenue to be typing this nonsense here?

How can anyone in this 21st high tech century be claiming education is just mere paper What a shame. Truly illiteracy is more than a lack of writing and reading, it is a lack of reasoning as well.

You guys are daft, education and leadership are too different things....... The fact tht u have a mere paper is not a guarantee that ull b a good leader.

Ur calling Merkel, Obama and other world leaders were a standard had been set.Y dnt u talk about Nigeria,.

Mimiko is a medical doctor, he refused to pay workers salary, goodluck said he is a PhD holder, I still can't find his thesis till today, his PhD didnt stop him from been an ineffectual buffon.

Does education stop a man from dipping his hands n d cookie jar and siphoning public funds.

Y talked about the internet, d person who introduced windows O. S, d founder of Microsoft isn't educated

Infact he popularized D use of computers, introducing GUIs on MSDOS, tht increased HCI tremendously...all dese was done by a person who u will classify as someone without a certificate.

Education isn't just about school, exposure, experience are all part of education.

All d educated govs Tht we have, have dey been able to make impact in their states...... Abeg jhooor ur argument holds no basis. Don't compare us with US or Germany their own political landscape is diff from ours, so comparing us and dem doesn't make sense.

What of Fayemi, with all tht education, he lost his governorship to a tout in d person of Fayose and d ekiti pple r happy with tht...... Governance n Nigeria is more than forming educated speaking English.

So u c u r d daft one................ Looking for who or what to blame for our failures.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

You guys are daft, education and leadership are too different things....... The fact tht u have a mere paper is not a guarantee that ull b a good leader.

Ur calling Merkel, Obama and other world leaders were a standard had been set.Y dnt u talk about Nigeria,.

Mimiko is a medical doctor, he refused to pay workers salary, goodluck said he is a PhD holder, I still can't find his thesis till today, his PhD didnt stop him from been an ineffectual buffon.

Does education stop a man from dipping his hands n d cookie jar and siphoning public funds.

Y talked about the internet, d person who introduced windows O. S, d founder of Microsoft isn't educated

Infact he popularized D use of computers, introducing GUIs on MSDOS, tht increased HCI tremendously...all dese was done by a person who u will classify as someone without a certificate.

Education isn't just about school, exposure, experience are all part of education.

All d educated govs Tht we have, have dey been able to make impact in their states...... Abeg jhooor ur argument holds no basis. Don't compare us with US or Germany their own political landscape is diff from ours, so comparing us and dem doesn't make sense.

What of Fayemi, with all tht education, he lost his governorship to a tout in d person of Fayose and d ekiti pple r happy with tht...... Governance n Nigeria is more than forming educated speaking English.

So u c u r d daft one................ Looking for who or what to blame for our failures.

Your illiteracy unfortunately has no cure. So because some educated governors have not performed, education should stop being a requirement for leadership. See logic undecided

Why not ask a primary school student to be your governor?

Chai, see reasoning, in the 21st century! Wow.

Bill Gates is not educated? Hehehe. The Internet and Google are both your friends, use it bro.

Even the way you write shows your level of literacy. Get an education bro while you can. Time waits for no man.

So you don't want to compare Nigeria to progressing countries? Why? Don't you want your country to progress? Oh I forgot, according to you it's alright to be stagnant.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by sweetjim(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
when I read some comments here I hate myself for being part of this country. imagine how some people think through their anus. if the see a vacancy being posted on nairaland d will full d tread and some will go extra mile to ask d ops why no link was attached.
attimes i wonder if its juju dis politicians d use. ethincally n tribalistically blinded citizens of the a country called nigeria.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by kingwax7007: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

No wonder you're supporting them, olodo! See the nonsense you're writing and yet you still have the temerity to diss somebody who is far better than your father. You can't even make a simple correct sentence but typical with people like you with an empty brain and loud mouth, you will never accept your deficiencies and seek to make amends. The worst part is that you're the same dude that was abusing somebody in the other thread for his English. Wonders shall never end!!
point made: ur school determines nothing! Just like Reno, keep picking on the grammatical blunder and come up without a reasonable argument.

Communication, last time I heard, is abt passing the message...

As a typical Igbo, u have no respect for ur fathers...even ur ancestors are not left out in ur usual affront...

But next time, u will say,

' ..see the nonsense u wrote' instead of '..see the nonsense u are writing grin', and '...wrong usuage of English' instead of just...'English'..

Anyways, I am still having fun...

Pls, stop stalking me na... cheesy cheesy

Besides, as av explained, using OBJ and a combined synergy of 'ur otuke hero and iweala', av made my point that ur school or level of eduction determines nothing...

Now, bring on an argument or forever remain dull!! grin grin

Stop stalking me ooo

I haff begged u o

2 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Your illiteracy unfortunately has no cure. So because some educated governors have not performed, education should stop being a requirement for leadership. See logic undecided

Why not ask a primary school student to be your governor?

Chai, see reasoning, in the 21st century! Wow.

Bill Gates is not educated? Hehehe. The Internet and Google are both your friends, use it bro.

Even the way you write shows your level of literacy. Get an education bro while you can. Time waits for no man.

So you don't want to compare Nigeria to progressing countries? Why? Don't you want your country to progress? Oh I forgot, according to you it's alright to be stagnant.

Those who made d constitution I believe are more educated than u would ever be, they n their wisdom decided that the minimum qualification for a person to contest for the position of the president is Senior school certificate examination. They believe anyone who has attained this level is educated enough to lead this country and they are right.

Atleast u agree that there are educated governors who have failed in govt. So if u have people who have attained the highest level of education fumble in government, it is a clear indication that governance is not about the level of education you have, its not about how intelligent or if u are a First Class graduate.

Wake is educated but wen he speaks, he speaks like a tout, in Nigeria it's not about education only.

That's were people like u will always get it wrong....... WAh u should be more concerned about... What is the Character of the person, the reason for wanting to govern, is tht reason people oriented, what has he or she been able to accomplish in his political career??......... Not what degree does he or she have..... Someone can have a degree and have nothing upstairs... You are a perfect example of this
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

Those who made d constitution I believe are more educated than u would ever be, they n their wisdom decided that the minimum qualification for a person to contest for the position of the president is Senior school certificate examination. They believe anyone who has attained this level is educated enough to lead this country and they are right.

Atleast u agree that there are educated governors who have failed in govt. So if u have people who have attained the highest level of education fumble in government, it is a clear indication that governance is not about the level of education you have, its not about how intelligent or if u are a First Class graduate.

Wake is educated but wen he speaks, he speaks like a tout, in Nigeria it's not about education only.

That's were people like u will always get it wrong....... WAh u should be more concerned about... What is the Character of the person, the reason for wanting to govern, is tht reason people oriented, what has he or she been able to accomplish in his political career??......... Not what degree does he or she have..... Someone can have a degree and have nothing upstairs... You are a perfect example of this

Stop trying to shift the goal post. One second education does not matter, next minute those who made the constitution are more educated than yourself. Stick to one side.

People like you is the main reason critical reasoning should be made mandatory so you won't end up disgracing yourself in public like this.

Shame. Shame. Shame. Continue celebrating mediocrity, seeing as you've not experienced a level of excellence in governance before, I don't blame you.

4 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by blackpanda: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Realist2:

May your life become exactly the way buhari has destroyed, bastardized and murdered the

Nigeria economy, oya...say amen !.

Shut up and get lost!
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Bimpe29: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Man-made law is always deficient. Let the affected section be amended accordingly.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by blackprowler: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
with people like you nigeria will forever remain daft..nonsense..

This is what the north has being using to take jobs also in establishments like the dpr and nnpc etc.. undecided

Whilst old fools with low degrees rule over your sorry ass and many zombies we the masses are required to obtain a minimum of 2:1 in university education just to get a job.

You are part of Nigeria's problem.. angry

When gej ruled policies took the front sit but look at what the chief olodo is doing to our economy.. angry

You are fantastically ignorant, so sure of yourself you attack another. Oh well, you're in good company in Nigeria. The fact that the article was even written is proof. Sorry, I no even get primary school certificate o
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by blackprowler: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
As I always say, the problem with Nigeria is Nigerians. They have the opposite opinion of what makes a society grow and progress
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerians truly deserve no pity, you all deserve the mediocre leadership you are currently receiving. Very soon primary school certificate will be the only requirement, or even better scrap all schools and unis, afterall education is of no use.

Your mates are developing new initiatives based on the skills they picked up in school, some non-reasoning human beings here are talking about how education does not matter.

I hope all of you dropped out of primary school, and also turned down any university admission you got because afterall education does not matter.

Champions in mediocrity, no wonder your leaders keep taking you for a ride.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ceejay85: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
For me, the hood does not make a monk, but I'll not be comfortable to have just a secondary school certificate and sit in the National Assembly. Law making requires high human capacity, but if the best in a constituency or zone only has WAEC or GCE why not.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Orikinla(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
comshots:
Does buhari have a primary school testimonial?
His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari is more educated than you and you can never achieve one quarter of his great achievements in the history of Nigeria as State Governor in his 30s, Federal Minister in his early 40s and Head of State in his 40s and now Head of State and President of Nigeria.
Why not apply to be his assistant PA. grin

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Orikinla:

His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari is more educated than you and you can never achieve one quarter of his great achievements in the history of Nigeria as State Governor in his 30s, Federal Minister in his early 40s and Head of State in his 40s and now Head of State and President of Nigeria.
Why not apply to be his assistant PA. grin

Is this certificate you pasted here supposed to be an achievement or what? Or meant to be a joke? Rotfl! Maths F9 - no wonder inflation has jumped up a whole 17% in just one year.

Nigerians, the chiefs of mediocrity. I hail thee grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Ike4God: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigeria Politics is not for educated people. think about it.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mayorchelsea(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
I don't get it,wailers.Whose fault is that then? Shouldn't aggression be channeled at those who have the power to amend the constitution and raise the bar?Is it my fault that the constitution says I need a minimum of O'level to run for office?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by boscana: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
fijiano202:
Thats the requirement,i see nothing wrong, ngozi-iweale has all cert but offered nothing to the economy,uncle jonah and mama p i see u
but atleast Nigeria had the best economy in Africa and was recession free

2 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Walelavender(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is the irony the nation is engulfed in. Quite unfortunate. It's not surprising the quality of leadership we get. Though we have some educated illiterates who cannot match the knowledge they got in the class with the realities on ground; however it is not enough to have people with inappropriate education making laws for us in the national assembly

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by stephmike(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
40 reps 28 of which are PDP

That's all I saw

Update* I want to believe the post was edited I saw 28 but then I looked at the source and it was PDP 21 APC 28

Correct me if I'm wrong but 21+28 is not 40 grin
simple arithmetic. d person who wrote ds , don't have leaving school certificate
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by slivertongue: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
this report cant be true. "Suleiman Yahaya Kwande (WASC)" he graduated from the dept of Business mgt universiity of jos
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
kingwax7007:
The minimum qualification is O'level...so,wetin happen?
Does anyone still believed that na ur school go determine ur intelligence?

Oh.. I knw who does- Reno and the wailers..

But I have proof that that doesn't count..

1. OBJ met $3.7 billion and left $45billion in foreign reserve, when crude oil was just above $30 per barrel

2. A synergy of PHD president and a Havard trained finance minster met $45billion and left left us with $34billion when crude oil was .....Wait for it...

$115 per barrel shocked shocked shocked

Then some university trained wailers, with an acclaimed pastor were praising them and talking about how well they managed Nigeria. ..

Wailers = pea size brains!!!

I swear God bless you jare, I go use this your post reply one small boy wey dey always rant here.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
with people like you nigeria will forever remain daft..nonsense..

This is what the north has being using to take jobs also in establishments like the dpr and nnpc etc.. undecided

Whilst old fools with low degrees rule over your sorry ass and many zombies we the masses are required to obtain a minimum of 2:1 in university education just to get a job.

You are part of Nigeria's problem.. angry

When gej ruled policies took the front sit but look at what the chief olodo is doing to our economy.. angry

The minimum qualification is O'level...so,wetin happen?
Does anyone still believed that na ur school go determine ur intelligence?

Oh.. I knw who does- Reno and the wailers..

But I have proof that that doesn't count..

1. OBJ met $3.7 billion and left $45billion in foreign reserve, when crude oil was just above $30 per barrel

2. A synergy of PHD president and a Havard trained finance minster met $45billion and left left us with $34billion when crude oil was .....Wait for it...

$115 per barrel shocked shocked shocked

Then some university trained wailers, with an acclaimed pastor were praising them and talking about how well they managed Nigeria. ..

Wailers = pea size brains!!!
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Stop trying to shift the goal post. One second education does not matter, next minute those who made the constitution are more educated than yourself. Stick to one side.

People like you is the main reason critical reasoning should be made mandatory so you won't end up disgracing yourself in public like this.

Shame. Shame. Shame. Continue celebrating mediocrity, seeing as you've not experienced a level of excellence in governance before, I don't blame you.

People like u are the reason we never learn, this is d new tricks ur paymasters want to use to come and loot us dry, if u want to counter, counter with sense... The constitution allows for an SSCE holder to contest as president.

If you have a PHD and u get trounced in an election by someone who is an SSCE holder, den its shame on u. This is politics, d president of a country not d CEO of a company.

I understand tht ur brain is still under formation, prolly at level 1 of its formation stage... I wonder what u were fed wiith y growing up tht put ur brain growth at a standstill.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Is this certificate you pasted here supposed to be an achievement or what? Or meant to be a joke? Rotfl! Maths F9 - no wonder inflation has jumped up a whole 17% in just one year.

Nigerians, the chiefs of mediocrity. I hail thee grin

You are here beefing, I know the argument u r having with me is all bout buhari and ur hatred for him. The man has achieved more than ur generation and d ones yet unborn will ever achieve...the man is d president, we're is ur own father, in d village, sniffing taba
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
saintmark88:

People like u are the reason we never learn, this is d new tricks ur paymasters want to use to come and loot us dry, if u want to counter, counter with sense... The constitution allows for an SSCE holder to contest as president.

If you have a PHD and u get trounced in an election by someone who is an SSCE holder, den its shame on u. This is politics, d president of a country not d CEO of a company.

I understand tht ur brain is still under formation, prolly at level 1 of its formation stage... I wonder what u were fed wiith y growing up tht put ur brain growth at a standstill.

[/s]

Uneducated illiterate, go and educate yourself. It is not too late.

Stop disgracing those that sent you to school.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

You are here beefing, I know the argument u r having with me is all bout buhari and ur hatred for him. The man has achieved more than ur generation and d ones yet unborn will ever achieve...the man is d president, we're is ur own father, in d village, sniffing taba

See this one.
His achievement = running a country into recession twice, not once but twice. What a huge achievement.

Also having illiterates like you to pay to defend him online is his second achievement I guess.

Mediocres supporting their chief mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
These People and their agents will continue to promote mediocrity so as to further their sinister interests. Qualitative education is important as it represents power,knowledge and wisdom necessary or needed to solve personal or societal problems.

In this age and time,it's quite startling that some people are fervently trying to downplay the importance of qualitative education in any human society as a major prerequisite for development. Education goes far beyond an individual's ability to read and write. It is wisdom and intelligence acquired over a period of time through continous learning to solve complex problems of life. Anybody with GCE/WAEC O'level qualification has no business in the Senate or House of Representative. They might be considered educated though,but I personally believe such a person lacks the capacity to function as a Legislator. Those are the kind of 'Legislators' that throw spanner in the wheel of our national development. Their types will never support fiscal federalism because they know it will expose their inefficiency and their satanic political interests. My fear is that Nigeria may never witness any meaningful development if we continue in this shameless direction.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=woodcook post=51623148]

People like you are not only the problem with Nigeria but also a testament to not only the quality of education in Nigeria but also the inability of most Nigerian youths to think about issue critically.

You picked GEJ as a case study and made all your assumptions and conjecture on a single subject when indeed there are at least 195 sovereign nations in the world. Maybe you should look into the CV of the presidents and prime ministers of most advanced nations, likewise their cabinet members, representatives, and come up with a number of them that have only high school diploma as against those that have at least a university degree. This shows how smart you really are!

I really do not like engaging in conversations like this but when I see posts like yours I am forced to say something because someday you are going to procreate and curse the world again with an offspring. I wrote with facts, unfortunately it didn't sink into your skull.... Simply because your a semi-literate ,maybe that's why your not educated enough to know that delivering good governance, delivering the dividends of democracy to your people soley requires a political will to do so, the will to serve, you don't need a first class to provide basic social amenities and security...that is what your village needs, where is u.k?? Have you been to the U.K?? Are there leaders as greedy and corrupt as yours here in Nigeria? What is this one even saying? Who told you our leaders are not educated? Our leaders are very much educated, you are as dull and daft as your mentor gej. Wasted education,you don't even know the difference btw academic qualifications and been educated! can't you see you are already a curse, I just pity your offspring because they are as cursed as you are. Your Goodluck was busy sharing and wasting our common wealth..his PHD could not even help him. Having PHD does not making you a leader! It must sink into your thick skull!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked / All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.