Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications (36476 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / 5 Senators That Contributed To Magu's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
with people like you nigeria will forever remain daft..nonsense..

This is what the north has being using to take jobs also in establishments like the dpr and nnpc etc.. undecided

Whilst old fools with low degrees rule over your sorry ass and many zombies we the masses are required to obtain a minimum of 2:1 in university education just to get a job.

You are part of Nigeria's problem.. angry

When gej ruled policies took the front sit but look at what the chief olodo is doing to our economy.. angry

I guess it is your constitutional right to delude yourself and human right to be delirious. The North did not take any job that you and your ilks did not make available. Your GEJ with his questionable PHD (that his PHD thesis is so lost that google almost crashed looking for it) put policies on the front burner, yet left virtually everything in taters, as himself, his husband (PEJ) and his cronies looted the country to shreds. He was so "erudite" with his scholarship that he could put a dividing line between stealing and corruption. He managed the economy, yet when he left, he had plundered over 50% of the reserves. He was so "appealing" that the international community tagged him Ineffectual Buffoon.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Bros, you have bigger issues.

I am done.

The dog that will get lost never hears the hunter's whistle.

Good luck with your application.

Come now, come and argue, big fool... Y r u running away!!!!...... Ode!!!!
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

Come now, come and argue, big fool... Y r u running away!!!!...... Ode!!!!

Lmaoooooo. Mr NPower has lost it completely. grin Pele

This your "Engrish" na waya. Is that the same content you submitted for the application? If so, bros you are on a long thing oh.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Esseite:
Some comments make you pity your generation and future generations..

Some of you need to google british parliament and intense argument video, then you would see the need of education for law makers

Then you would know why we need to change..

And we keep wondering why we are backward..

Bank job - 2.1
Oil and gas - 1st class
Insurance coy - 2.2

Gate man - ssce
Office assistant - ssce
President - ssce
Senator - ssce
Hor - ssce
Minister - diploma

And we are waiting to get it right...

I know we like to spice thing up, but let's be civil with spicing. There is nowhere where 1st class is the benchmark for Oil and Gas jobs. I also make bold to tell you that there are advertised Oil and Gas jobs targeted at OND olders. Besides there are also Oil and Gas jobs "reserved" for host community youth, many of whom have only School Cert.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by anigbajumo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
lastpage:

Your type are the real disgrace we talk about. Zombie-Wailer!

GEJ ruined the economy of this country and handed-over a "Dead Economy", a "Broke Country" and a "Looted Treasury" to Buhari.
It will take time for Buhari to return the country to normal, with the atrocities of the Criminals from the East and those bombing the infrastructures of the country.

GEJ is the worst "Man-Made disaster" that ever happened to any country in Africa! He is worse than Ebola!

If he was Chinese, they would hang him by his balls, in broad daylight, before beheading him.

I swear laugh wan kill me here, guy una dey mad ooooooooooooo,this is 3much na........na laugh I dey laugh as I dey reply you... ..This is brutal.

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

The she goat is running away......... Too bad, u had a bad day today, go and show ur paymaster ur battered face
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by tobiasbeecher: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
kingwax7007:
point made: ur school determines nothing! Just like Reno, keep picking on the grammatical blunder and come up without a reasonable argument.

Communication, last time I heard, is abt passing the message...

As a typical Igbo, u have no respect for ur fathers...even ur ancestors are not left out in ur usual affront...

But next time, u will say,

' ..see the nonsense u wrote' instead of '..see the nonsense u are writing grin', and '...wrong usuage of English' instead of just...'English'..

Anyways, I am still having fun...

Pls, stop stalking me na... cheesy cheesy

Besides, as av explained, using OBJ and a combined synergy of 'ur otuke hero and iweala', av made my point that ur school or level of eduction determines nothing...

Now, bring on an argument or forever remain dull!! grin grin

Stop stalking me ooo

I haff begged u o
Sorry, I never knew you're not alright mentally! Go and seek help, you need it

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

The she goat is running away......... Too bad, u had a bad day today, go and show ur paymaster ur battered face

grin Mr Npower
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

The she goat is running away......... Too bad, u had a bad day today, go and show ur paymaster ur battered face and dnt forget to tell them how MR Npower death with you.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
kingwax7007:
The minimum qualification is O'level...so,wetin happen?
Does anyone still believed that na ur school go determine ur intelligence?

Oh.. I knw who does- Reno and the wailers..

But I have proof that that doesn't count..

1. OBJ met $3.7 billion and left $45billion in foreign reserve, when crude oil was just above $30 per barrel

2. A synergy of PHD president and a Havard trained finance minster met $45billion and left left us with $34billion when crude oil was .....Wait for it... - *** errata,they met almost $60b. Yar Adua met $45b and grew it still

$115 per barrel shocked shocked shocked

Then some university trained wailers, with an acclaimed pastor were praising them and talking about how well they managed Nigeria. ..

Wailers = pea size brains!!!
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

The she goat is running away......... Too bad, u had a bad day today, go and show ur paymaster ur battered face and dnt forget to tell them how MR Npower death with you.

Olodo it is dealt not death, which death is chasing you here?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

grin Mr Npower

Who is laughing with u...........
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by biggy26: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
gocac:
. Lol....... I drove the nail right into your heart!

Muah! *kisses*
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

Who is laughing with u...........

grin
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
gocac:
Abeg go and sit down..... Read and understand what your constitution entails about issues relating to academic qualifications and how it relates to our politicians. However... Academic qualification is never a recipe for good governance or best represntation of a people. A case study, goodluck jonathan was a ph.d holder as at the time of his shameful regime,yet he was so clueless and daft that he could not understand the simple meaning of power! He couldn't even differentiate btw left and right......he couldn't understand that mathematically 19 is greater than 17, he failed his people... Leaving no single lagacy in the Niger delta... I will never forgive him for that. so what use is his academic qualification with regards to governance?? You don't need so many academic qualifications in governance, you need intelligency, wisdom, common sense and leadership qualities, which goodluck never had. You can insult me all you want (I no care, I no send u) truth must be told.

Thank you jare! Sister with brains........

Idiots will want to re-write GEJ's academic qualification (He is not an authentic PHD holder) or his ignoble regime

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by bashydemy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
And a dullard met 34 billion dollars and still clueless on what to do..infact the dullard is trying to bite the hands feeding his sorry ass and generation...

Gej handed over a booming economy to our dear certificateless president and we can see see result..

Must you harp on oil??...

Was it only oil that pushed our economy under gej

Let's get back to the O level business..

So you feel O level being the minimum requirement of government officials vying for office should remain Same forever and not be reviewed whilst your bony assss is required a minimum of 2:1 to get a job..and you're not complaining but sheepishly supporting the status quo..

You need to get your crania checked...

post=51632295]
1. PRESIDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO (1999-2007)

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $30 billion
Cleared : $18 billion
Paid: $ 12 billion Dollars
Left: $3,348.22bn-2007
[url]
http://www.financialnigeria.com/development/developmentreport_category_item_detail.aspx?categoryid=5&item=174
[/url]
FOREIGN RESERVE
Inherited: $3.7 billion (1999)
Left: $45.0 billion (2007)

http://olusegunobasanjofoundation.org/?oof_staff=president-obasanjo

NB: As at 2003, Oil Price Per Barrel was $30 and it was at $90 when he left.[/quote]

:

2. UMARU MUSA YAR ADUA (2007 - 2009)

EXTERNAL DEBT:
Inherited: $3,348.22 billion

Left: $3.94 billion Dollars

http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/News/docs/Fact%20on%20%20Nigeria%20External%20Debt%20Stock.pdf

EXTERNAL RESERVE
Inherited: $45.0 billion

Grew To: $63 billion in September, 2008
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20090102021223zg/nigeria-watch/nigeria-s-foreign-reserves-dip-to-52-7-billion/

Left : $47. 7 billion (As at Dec 31st 2009 when Jonathan took over as "Overseer" )
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/state-of-nigerias-external-reserves-worrisome-cipm-president/#sthash.cXXdNcoU.dpuf

N/B:
The reserve grew when the price of Crude Oil was $147 per barrel
It Slided in Mid 2008 during the recession, when the crude price fell to $35 per barrel in 2009, till his death

[quote author= post=51632361:

3. PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN:
EXTERNAL DEBT
Inherited: $3.94 billion Dollars

As At Now: $9.3 billion Dollars

http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/edebtstock/docs/External%20Debt%20Stock%20as%20at%2030th%20June_%202014.pdf

FOREIGN RESERVE:
Inherited: $47. 7 billion (As At December 31st, 2009)

As At Now: $38.2BILLION http://www.cenbank.org/intops/Reserve.asp

N/B:
Of the $9.3 billion EXTERNAL DEBT, Federal Government’s owes $6.36b, while ALL 36 States plus FCT owes $3.0 billion
As at 2010, Oil Price was at $89 per barrel
As at 2011, It was $103 per barrel
As at Now it is $100 per barrel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_oil_market_chronology_from_2003
Meaning, Jonathan have access to more more money than Yar Adua, but he depleted the Foreign Reserve and Still Purge Us into Further Debt With NOTHING to show

check the above and tell us how GEJ left a good economy that they have been borrowing to pay salaries?

I wonder why someone of you who cannot even control the economy of your household will just come online proving omniknowest.

Your brother keep bombing pipelines all in the name of sabotaging the economy instead of diverting their grievance to KUKU who looted their amnesty money and run and GEJ who supervise the looting.

post=51632361:

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) detectives have uncovered how N2.8billion meant for the training of ex-Niger Delta militants was das withdrawn 35 times, alleged orders of a former Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme, Kingsley Kuku.

The funds were converted to dollars by six bureau de change and disbursed through Kuku’s two aides.

Some of the funds were wired into the accounts of the brothers and associates of a former coordinator of the scheme, Dr. Kingsley Kuku and some former militants
The EFCC has launched a manhunt for Kuku who is believed to be in the United States.

Kuku, a former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Prince Chibudom Nwuche; Nwuche’s group, Foundation For Youth Development(FYD) and two others are under investigation on how the cash was disbursed and the purpose for which it was spent.
But Nwuche has denied any complicit in the matter.

A document obtained by our correspondent shows that the cash, which was meant for contracts was converted to dollars between March 26, 2012 and March 5, 2013.

Although there were conflicting claims on what the cash was spent on, the EFCC is probing clues that the money might have been laundered.

Two former aides of Kuku and six Bureau de Change dealers are under probe.

Some of the curious withdrawals are as follows: 9/10/ 12- $2m withdrawn through Shilon BDC; 21/ 11/ 12—$1.4m from Abdullahi BDC; 26/3/12—$1m paid through DLH BDC Limited to Kuku’s aide, Dr. Andrew Iyamu; 4/5/12 ($500,000); 22/11/12-cash of $1.2m through Gadlam Global Investment;
$721,000 cash handed over to Andrew on 5/3/2013 through Skyegate BDC; 17/4/13-cash of $2m through Cannew Nigeria Limited handed over to Kuku’s aide; and 19/4/13- about $758,000 handed over to Andrew by Hand to Hand BDC.

Other withdrawals include22/11/12——$300,000; 11/08/12- cash of $695,000; 11/9/12—$137,908; 20/11/12—$435,000; $500,000 through Nigare BDC;

A top source, who spoke in confidence, said: “We have interrogated some people, including a former Deputy Speaker, Nwuche. We need to hear from Kuku who has fled under the guise of medical treatment. The disbursement of the funds by the Foundation For Youth Development(FYD) was said to be based on the instructions of Kuku.

“We might be forced to declare the former coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme wanted.”

Responding to a question, the source added: “The N2.8billion was the payment for three contracts to be executed by FYD for the training of ex-militants on some vocational skills abroad. But the jobs were yet to be done.

“The FYD claimed that the ex-Coordinator of the Presidential Amnesty Programme, Kuku, pleaded that the cash be advanced as a loan to meet urgent demands of ex-militants and prevent restiveness in the region.

“But there is no record of the loan in the handover note of Kuku. We are asking FYD and Kuku to explain how such a huge cash was spent.

“The EFCC is determined to recover the N2.8billion public funds. We will get to the root of how this cash was shared out for nothing.”

In a memo to the Joint Committee on Public Procurement and Niger Delta Affairs, the FYD explained its roles in the disbursement of the cash.

“We have provided copious documentary evidence to prove that FYD was, as it now appears, defrauded by Kingsley Kuku and indeed the victim in this scam.

”Perhaps the time has come to put official pressure on all those mentioned to have collected the monies. They seem to think that it is just the pressure from our client, hence the apparent lack of traction from the EFCC to bring them to book.

“We partner as training facilitators to the Office of Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta Affairs and to this end, we have completed three contracts awarded to us for the training of ex-militant in Tati University College, Malaysia(50); Haiphong Polytechnic College, Vietnam(183) and World Maritime University and Copenhagen Malmo Maritime Academy, Sweden(72).

“We received various requests for loan for the payment of stipends to the ex-militants and their leaders and various stakeholders in support of the government Amnesty Programme and made disbursement to the tune of N2,864,584,979 on the instruction of the Special Adviser to the President, Hon. Kingsley Kuku between 26th of March 2012 and 3rd of May 2013.

“These requests were made by Kuku to the Chairman of FYD, Prince Chibudom Nwuche. The sum was disbursed to some beneficiaries known to Kuku and his intermediary, Dr. Andrew Iyamu who was introduced to us as liaison officer on ex-militants and stakeholders matter. The period of these last disbursements was between the 10th of September 22 and 3rd of May 2013.

“On the 7th of December 2012, we demanded for refund of sum advanced and on the 21st of June 2013, we requested for the liquidation disbursement of the N2,864,584,979.

“Kuku complained of shortfall in budget passed by the National Assembly and promised to refund when supplementary budget is passed.

“We progressed with the screening of the delegates after substitution of training institutions, procured international passports, secured admission letters, made deposit for admission space and accommodation. When screening was being done, we sent another reminder to Kuku on 4th September, 2014. But a mail was received from Amnesty Office through Mr. Lewis Ekiyor to stop issuance of delegates to FYD.”

However, Kuku vehemently denied ever directly or indirectly collecting any money from Nwuche’s firm, wondering why he would ever contemplate doing so when the PAP was properly funded during his tenure as the SA.

He said: “I want to put it on record that the PAP gave contract to Nwuche’s firm, FYD, for the training of our delegates but I did not at any time collect a dime from him or through anybody either as loan or kickback.

“Nwuche is simply trying to blackmail me for the good thing I did for him but I will soon meet him in court so that he can challenge me with the evidence of how I demanded and collected loan from him and his company.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-n2-8b-cash-ex-militants-stipends-withdrawn-35-times/

https://www.nairaland.com/3497285/efcc-n2.8b-cash-ex-militants-stipends

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
4Play:
I see Stella Oduah listed as one of the PHD holders. grin. A country run by mediocrities.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This is to show you how watery this report is
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Olodo it is dealt not death, which death is chasing you here?

It's d death thts chasing u, d one tht will take u and ur paymaster for reaping us dry
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Orikinla:

His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari is more educated than you and you can never achieve one quarter of his great achievements in the history of Nigeria as State Governor in his 30s, Federal Minister in his early 40s and Head of State in his 40s and now Head of State and President of Nigeria.
Why not apply to be his assistant PA. grin
It's forged na.Besides,he didn't achieve his appointment by merit.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Khd95:
Phd in zoology was managing aso rock,no wonder nnamdi calls nigeria a zoogringrin

but wait oo,shey buhari don finally tender in certificate,atleast make im just show us im exam pass

Shebi you get legs and money for pocket? Waka go Military board and go and ask for the certificate
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

It's d death thts chasing u, d one tht will take u and ur paymaster for reaping us dry

ripping, not reaping
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

The useless GEJ depleted our reserve with crude selling at $112, without any infrastructure, so what was the moni used for......... That's someone who claims that he has a PHD

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
freeze001:

Trying ke? How is he trying please? So as the economy was not okay according to you which warranted bringing in a hateful bigot and illiterate whose basic WAEC is still in question, what is the status of the said economy now?

Madam,

The status of the economy is the consequences of the squandering ineffectual buffoon's regime. You don't go on monumental pillaging of the treasury as the IB and his co-travelers did, expecting a magician to clean up the mess
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:
These paid defenders on Nairaland, you all should be ashamed of yourselves, continue selling your birthrights for a plate of porridge.

A serious issue has been raised and you are all saying "it is alright". No wonder the only way you can be useful is being a paid online zombie.

Retrogressive illiterates defending the chief commandant illiterate. Pay a visit to other countries and see the innovative solutions and policies being deployed.

cry

Which other countries specifically?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
mapet:

Which other countries specifically?

Be asking me. Google is your friend.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

ripping, not reaping

Ripping!!!!!!!!!.... Kai u dull abeg
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
blackpanda:

The economy was destroyed by Jonathan not buhari. Buhari is merely trying to salvage what is left. How can u give $1.2billion to a single individual and expect ur economy to prosper Pls apply common sense

The critical question is "How can you claim you hold a PHD and give $1.2billion to a single individual from the national treasury?" Shouldn't such person be shot?

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

Ripping!!!!!!!!!.... Kai u dull abeg

Which kind of primary school did you attend bros? cheesy
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by mapet: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
comshots:

sarrki: :

Unfortunately he's your commander in chief

Mr degree degreee
His ignorant is the reason Nigeria is going backward.
Your tenses up here is even a classic reason why you have no justification to challenge or cast aspersion on any WAEC cert holder.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

ripping, not reaping

It's ur children I pity cos if they carry ur brain ehn.... Their case would be irredeemable
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

It's ur children I pity cos if they carry ur brain ehn.... Their case would be irredeemable

At least they won't be applying for NPower using the disgraceful tenses you've been using up and down grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profiles Of Sandie Okoro & Arunma Oteh, Nigerians In World Bank Management Team / Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / 'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.