Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications (36477 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / 5 Senators That Contributed To Magu's Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
bashydemy:

The minimum qualification is O'level...so,wetin happen?
Does anyone still believed that na ur school go determine ur intelligence?

Oh.. I knw who does- Reno and the wailers..

But I have proof that that doesn't count..

1. OBJ met $3.7 billion and left $45billion in foreign reserve, when crude oil was just above $30 per barrel

2. A synergy of PHD president and a Havard trained finance minster met $45billion and left left us with $34billion when crude oil was .....Wait for it...

$115 per barrel shocked shocked shocked

Then some university trained wailers, with an acclaimed pastor were praising them and talking about how well they managed Nigeria. ..

Wailers = pea size brains!!!
and a dullard met 34 billion dollars and still clueless on what to do..infact the dullard is trying to bite the hands feeding his sorry ass and generation...

Gej handed over a booming economy to our dear certificateless president and we can see see result..

Must you harp on oil??...

Was it only oil that pushed our economy under gej

Let's get back to the O level business..

So you feel O level being the minimum requirement of government officials vying for office should remain Same forever and not be reviewed whilst your bony assss is required a minimum of 2:1 to get a job..and you're not complaining but sheepishly supporting the status quo..

You need to get your crania checked...

3 Likes

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Laka2bor(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Its High Time Naija Amend Ds Constitution Dat Only Favor Northern Region From Ages, Ds Self Slavery S Too Much. See D Way Does Drop Out Aboki, Wu Forge Ssce Dey Opposed Discrimination Of HND/BSC, Dats While Dey C No Reason To Educate Dia Child, Send Dem To Islamic Scu, Turn Dem To Almajiri, Oh My God, Come Deliver Naija By Fire.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
and a dullard met 34 billion dollars and still clueless on what to do..infact the dullard is trying to bite the hands feeding his sorry ass and generation...

Gej handed over a booming economy to our dear certificateless president and we can see see result..

Must you harp on oil??...

Was it only oil that pushed our economy under gej

Let's get back to the O level business..

So you feel O level being the minimum requirement of government officials vying for office should remain Same forever and not be reviewed whilst your bony assss is required a minimum of 2:1 to get a job..and you're not complaining but sheepishly supporting the status quo..

You need to get your crania checked...

More like replaced cheesy

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ExInferis(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well....it's the party of no certificates.

APC = Abolish Proper Certificates.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

See this one.
His achievement = running a country into recession twice, not once but twice. What a huge achievement.

Also having illiterates like you to pay to defend him online is his second achievement I guess.

Mediocres supporting their chief mediocre.

He ran a country into recession yet won and trounced a self acclaimed phd holder who is pple like u refer to as their hero.

Can ur father win class captain of his class??
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

More like replaced cheesy
that guy is a die hard zombie..

Just pathetic...
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

He ran a country into recession yet won and trounced a self acclaimed phd holder who is pple like u refer to as their hero.

While you are here still applying for N-power, sorry for you cheesy

So you admit he ran the country into a recession? Sorry is your name. Continue to defend a failure. Who cares who lost or won the election, what is the key now is how the country is retrogressing.

saintmark88:
I am still trying to log in days after I got selected and I am still getting same response. Pls fellow Lagosians if you are having the same issue, pls let's converge and not just keep quiet and let this opportunity slip us by.

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:
[s][/s]

Uneducated illiterate, go and educate yourself. It is not too late.

Stop disgracing those that sent you to school.

This ur line is stale, say something tht can hurt nt all these illetrate crap u r throwing.

The fact tht ur a lady doesn't allow u to be stupid.

No matter how intelligent u think u r, the fact remains tht u cannot defend a stupid idea n still appear intelligent
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
that guy is a die hard zombie..

Just pathetic...

I tell you. It just beats me how with the current state of the nation, some people still support this government. Suffering and smiling. I refuse to join in that kind of thing. It is my right to speak out and I will continue to do so.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

buhari won the elections with the help of aimless cattle rearing zombies in the north and tinubu(of which he is regretting)slaves in the south..

Illiterates voted more for buhari than literates..you should be ashamed of your pathetic self..

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

This ur line is stale, say something tht can hurt nt all these illetrate crap u r throwing.

The fact tht ur a lady doesn't allow u to be stupid.

No matter how intelligent u think u r, the fact remains tht u cannot defend a stupid idea n still appear intelligent

Dude, go and brush up your application. You need more help than you realize.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

While you are here still applying for N-power, sorry for you cheesy

So you admit he ran the country into a recession? Sorry is your name. Continue to defend a failure. Who cares who lost or won the election, what is the key now is how the country is retrogressing.

#stalker alert!!!!!!!!!!........ Na so I dey finish u that u have to go find out about what I post about..... Hahahaha...... Grow up!!!!............... #Stalkeralert!!!!!!!
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

I tell you. It just beats me how with the current state of the nation, some people still support this government. Suffering and smiling. I refuse to join in that kind of thing. It is my right to speak out and I will continue to do so.
instead of the fools to challenge the status quo minimum O level requirement they are here trying to defend it...

Pathetic individuals we share the same country with..
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

#stalker alert!!!!!!!!!!........ Na so I dey finish u that u have to go find out about what I post about..... Hahahaha...... Grow up!!!!............... #Stalkeralert!!!!!!!

I actually just pity you, like really do pity you.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
buhari won the elections with the help of aimless cattle rearing zombies in the north and tinubu(of which he is regretting)slaves in the south..

Illiterates voted more for buhari than literates..you should be ashamed of your pathetic self..

Buhari won based on GEJs incompetence....
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
instead of the fools to challenge the status quo minimum O level requirement they are here trying to defend it...

Exactly.

Very pathetic honestly.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

I actually just pity you, like really do pity you.

Pity urself first.... #stalker!!!!!!!
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

Pity urself first.... #stalker!!!!!!!

You better pray they pick you for that npower job, otherwise sorry is your second name cheesy grin

Btw, I thought you said education does not matter?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:

e

You fools are here ranting on nairaland...... What stops u from getting form in 2019 to contest and go into d Senate and change d constitution... U and tht mumu stalker, u guys have certificate am sure u will win... Nairaland will vote for both of u
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:
e

You fools are here ranting on nairaland...... What stops u from getting form in 2019 to contest and go into d Senate and change d constitution... U and tht mumu stalker, u guys have certificate am sure u will win... Nairaland will vote for both of u

Sorry sorry sorry grin cheesy Mr Npower. Why not go ahead and apply first?
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

You better pray they pick you for that npower job, otherwise sorry is your second name cheesy grin

Btw, I thought you said education does not matter?

#Stalker!!!!!!!......u should go and get urself checked such behaviour is not normal
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

#Stalker!!!!!!!......u should go and get urself checked such behaviour is not normal

Hahahaha. Your case really makes me laugh grin
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Sorry sorry sorry grin cheesy Mr Npower. Why not go ahead and apply first?

Hahahaha..... Y r u taking it personal nah
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Hahahaha. Your case really makes me laugh grin

Like ur really laughing at urself.... For what .....ur stupidity I guess
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

Hahahaha..... Y r u taking it personal nah

Smh. Can't you see the irony of this foolishness? You are living in a country where unemployment rates are going up, companies are folding up and letting go of staff, inflation is going up, and graduates are made to apply for a role equivalent to 100 dollars (thanks to forex crisis) YET you are defending the same government which has you in this situation. If this is not foolishness, I need someone to define what is.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

Like ur really laughing at urself.... For what .....ur stupidity I guess

No, laughing at your foolishness which I have outlined clearly in my post above.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
biggy26:

U were driving d right way until u drove into a pit. Sorry.
. Lol....... I drove the nail right into your heart!
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by Izonpikin: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

Buhari won based on GEJs incompetence....
na..buhari won because the north wanted power...isn't buhari beyond incompetent

Buhari is so clueless and the embodiment of suffering..

1 Like

Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

Smh. Can't you see the irony of this foolishness? You are living in a country where unemployment rates are going up, companies are folding up and letting go of staff, inflation is going up, and graduates are made to apply for a role equivalent to 100 dollars (thanks to forex crisis) YET you are defending the same government which has you in this situation. If this is not foolishness, I need someone to define what is.

If ur not stupid ull know that all these dnt happen overnight..... Just the same way if u beef up our reserves and crude oil prices soar, d effect wouldn't happen overnight..... It takes time

Some of urs dnt buy this nonsense ur selling, what put us here in the first place is lack of foreign exchange cause by d fall in crude oil prices, d stupidity of the last admin who failed to save in event of this situation even wen NOI warned several times of the need to save. Ur paymaster squandered all d money we had from selling crude at $115 without any infrastructure on ground.

We know that the level of corruption in the govt was the worst the world has ever seen, no wonder David Cameron said we r fatanstically corrupt. A country were d wife of d president claims amount of $15m as her own, someone who retired as only a state permanent secretary, we're did she get $15m and this is aside the luxury hotels and choice properties she has... Where did all tht money come from??.... Were else if not from our treasury. An administration were billions of naira is been returned by one man, an administration were pple have admitted that they were given billions of naira to run an election.

I can go on and on and on......... We saw these things, so wen u carry tht lie Tht Buhari ran us into a recession, I dnt buy and alot of Nigerians dnt buy it.... We know the truth.

No matter how much u tell a lie, it can never become D truth
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
ephi123:

No, laughing at your foolishness which I have outlined clearly in my post above.

The only thing u have been able to outline in your post so far is over glaring stupidity, unforgivable ignorance, and your youthful rascality
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by ephi123(f): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
saintmark88:

If ur not stupid ull know that all these dnt happen overnight..... Just the same way if u beef up our reserves and crude oil prices soar, d effect wouldn't happen overnight..... It takes time

Some of urs dnt buy this nonsense ur selling, what put us here in the first place is lack of foreign exchange cause by d fall in crude oil prices, d stupidity of the last admin who failed to save in event of this situation even wen NOI warned several times of the need to save. Ur paymaster squandered all d money we had from selling crude at $115 without any infrastructure on ground.

We know that the level of corruption in the govt was the worst the world has ever seen, no wonder David Cameron said we r fatanstically corrupt. A country were d wife of d president claims amount of $15m as her own, someone who retired as only a state permanent secretary, we're did she get $15m and this is aside the luxury hotels and choice properties she has... Where did all tht money come from??.... Were else if not from our treasury. An administration were billions of naira is been returned by one man, an administration were pple have admitted that they were given billions of naira to run an election.

I can go on and on and on......... We saw these things, so wen u carry tht lie Tht Buhari ran us into a recession, I dnt buy and alot of Nigerians dnt buy it.... We know the truth.

No matter how much u tell a lie, it can never become D truth

Bros, you have bigger issues.

I am done.

The dog that will get lost never hears the hunter's whistle.

Good luck with your application.
Re: 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications by saintmark88(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Izonpikin:
na..buhari won because the north wanted power...isn't buhari beyond incompetent

Buhari is so clueless and the embodiment of suffering..

Lemme highlight ur failings, ignorance and outright stupidly.

Now, d north wanting power isn't a reason for GEJ to lose... Didn't the north want power when he contested and won

Mhen, ur foolishness is irredeemable, incurable... I'm sorry u have to live with this for the rest of ur life... #takeheart#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani / Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.