Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan (38533 Views)

It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:
My Question

[/b]

Your Answer

[b]

Conclusion

You are saying that both should serve out their jail term in a normal prison and make amends. Well Gods position is IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS THAT HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US AND TO CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.

Is that why God would use a little girl who told a small lie to produce barbecue? Yahweh must really love roasted meat. Little wonder he craves burnt offerings like his life depended on it.

Your jail term (condemnation) ends when you confess your sins and God would readily forgive. Now our prison system would want you to serve out your time but with God your condemnation ends immediately. That is the difference between the world and God. He sets you free immediately but our system would want you to serve the time regardless of your confession.

What a truckload of hogwash!

Then you said

Your reaction here shows the frailty in your human spirit and the limitations of your love.

Sorry, but are you mad?

Woe unto us if somebody like you ascends the post of president. I reacted that way cause I'm only human and anyone alive with a breathing heart and working consciene to go together, would do same. Mr naijadeyhia, you are devoid of a single shred of humanity and lacks compassion. You don't mean well for the human race; you are a wild misanthropist. And this is someone who calls himself a father?

God would as easily forgive and set free a rapist, a murderer, a jihadist, whoever would would come to him he would on no account cast out. The victim would recover and most probably when exposed to the love of God also learn to embrace the attacker. If they say time heals all why do you think God wouldnt heal instantly as the originator of time?

How does that justify the fact that God would cast a little girl into hell fire because she didn't have the chance to repent before her death, but a diabolical psychopath like you would enter heaven if you manage to wash off your bountiful sins?

You nor just get shame to see the nonsense when you dey write.

Now you said

[/b]

This is my response to your question above.

Anyone who lies against my relative i would forgive!
Why can't Yahweh do same?

Anyone who gruesomely murders my relative i would also forgive!

Fair enough.

You see i hve knowledge of what a life outside Christ can do [b]and since i am a carrier of the spirit of Christ and the Love of God is being shed abroad in my heart by His spirit then i hold no offence against anyone regardless of the degree of provocation or crime.

Why, of course. Only the fawning sheeps of yahweh would justify his wayward attributes and depraved life.

Jesus while on the cross forgave his accusers and killers and you expect me to do less?

GOD IS LOVE and i think you are mixing up human love with Gods kind of Love.

Enough of the bullshit! I'm sick and tired of it. The very existence of God defeats the common good of man.
God is the greatest tyrant ever liveth. Fück God very much. What's he gonna do about that?

[s]You may not like Gods kind of Love due to your limited human love which wants to be satisfied via payback. Your supposed wisdom in this regard is indeed foolishness before God,

You need to start thinking straight because you are clearly not.[/s]

When you arrive at a dead end, you fall back to the fallacy that God knows best. You don't even have a voice of your own. Go and bury your face in shame.

Your brainwashing holds the weight of a thousand ages. It's nothing short of a miracle that someone could bear such ignorance for long.

A pleasant morning to you.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Xpol:
yes but he never knw how and when prior to tht time.some die sudden death like accident or gunshot,some sick for months b4 they die,some are sentence to death,some slept last night but never c this morning,etc.in some types of death u are given a chance to repent while there is no chance the rest.but u don't know when u will die until d time comes.thaz why u can't wait till then to repent but if u are given the chance [b]it's left for God to decide ur fate.[b]

Why are you not given a chance to repent in some cases? Favouritism yea? Does this God not have a precise pattern as to how he judges people?

@bolded - that, yes that, is the straw that broke the camel's back.

What is our struggle in this life? If we would still meet that fateful confrontation eventually?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Wilgrea7(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

The bolded words you spewed up there goes a long way to show how you and most atheist reason (shallow and childish I must admit). So, because you prayed for a delicious meal and nothing happened (what happened to your hands to labour for food) you think Christianity is about making wishes and gbam! your wish will be granted...think of it this way if everyone's prayer must be answered as you have just mentioned, don't you think this world would already be in great catastrophe, infact, nobody will be alive now cuz the mind of man is dangerously evil. If God must answers all prayers then he might as well answer the prayers of your enemies to see you dead quickly. You sounded intelligent initially but on the contrary you are not as intelligent as you should be judging from your words. Sadly, the more you try to defend your point the more you display your ignorance and immaturity. Lastly, don't forget...God is not your servant don't try to lord over him to always allow you do as you command or as you please, Instead, he is Lord over the universe and must be respected and obeyed.

God bless you... you hit the nail right on the head bro.... these guys think God is a genie that grants their every wish.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

The bolded words you spewed up there goes a long way to show how you and most atheist reason (shallow and childish I must admit). So, because you prayed for a delicious meal and nothing happened (what happened to your hands to labour for food)

For the umpteenth time, I'm not an atheist.

I was only pointing you to the ridiculous proposition you made, only gave you the vinegar you offered me to see how it tastes.

@highlighted: That's just it. As plain as daylight. If I can get money by doing some labour, why do I need to pray?

you think Christianity is about making wishes and gbam! your wish will be granted...think of it this way if everyone's prayer must be answered as you have just mentioned, don't you think this world would already be in great catastrophe, infact, nobody will be alive now cuz the mind of man is dangerously evil. If God must answers all prayers then he might as well answer the prayers of your enemies to see you dead quickly. You sounded intelligent initially but on the contrary you are not as intelligent as you should be judging from your words.

Why can't God separate the wheat from the chaff, in this case, fulfil the demands of prayers that will benefit who's making the petition, and ignore disastrous ones?

Sadly, the more you try to defend your point the more you display your ignorance and immaturity.

But surely I ain't half as petty as God who exhibits human tendencies as envy.

Lastly, don't forget...God is not your servant don't try to lord over him to always allow you do as you command or as you please, Instead, he is Lord over the universe and must be respected and obeyed.

Go sit down abeg. Your arguement has been laid to waste. Even Jesus would rebuke you for doing a piss-poor job trying to justify the impossible.

You are the weakest rival in all my NL years. Shame.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Xpol: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

Where are you not given a chance to repent in some cases? Favouritism yea?

@bolded - that, yes that, is the straw that broke the camel's back.
procrastination is one of d major problems we are all givn chances to repent but we mostly find pleasure in doing wht suit us best.And God gives us the power of choice.im only saying my own view oh i cnt even quote a bible passage as im typing now if d trumpet sounds OYO is my name oh but i knw I've been given enough chances to repent.but wait o come to think of it(4those who doesn't bliv in heaven and hell)if e con later real nko so with the suffer wey pesi dey suffer here e go still go burn 4hell
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:
[s]You can sit behind your phone and rant all you want. How does your life or thread suddenly alter the mindset and experiences of billions of Christians worldwide. Even here on NL the responses you have gotten from Christians shows how foolish you are.

Naijadeyhia gave you a resounding knockout with his submission and you know it.

Go get a life or at least practically show people how much better your life can be without Christ but from the vile that has been spewing from your mouth I would rather back away than be infected by you.

You think being rabid is proof of intelligence? You are devolving and its evident to see. Enjoy your devolution.[/s]

I don't follow crowd mentality. You just confirmed your level of insecurity.

So because your post amassed likes, likes probably gotten from your fellow deluded charlatans, you now think that is the crown of your achievement in life?

Others who read the Op appraised it with an unbaised mind untainted with religious blemish, saw the sense therein and nodded their approval. And I can sense you are greatly angered and pained by that hence you have been bitching about like a biddy on heat.

Typing all the epistles in the world would not conceal your unintelligence. It only uncovers your die-hard desperacy. Tears might follow soon.

I can hear the thumping in your chest, huffing and puffing hot air, as you struggle to find your feet on ground amidst a billion conflicting thoughts.

Why are you still even quoting me? Shameless liar!
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by bigfrancis21: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:
One of the greatest mystery of the century that man has yet to unravel is the big question of what happens after death.

This question is so mind-boggling that over the years it has been accorded different answers by people from various walks of life.

So far so good, none of the speculations has been confirmed as true. And since no-one has journeyed to the land of the spirits and successfully came back on evidence, I believe I can safely assert from a resolute postion that none hold claims to possession of such knowledge in this regard.

However, for the purpose of the thread, using the Christian religion as a yardstick, let's assume heaven does exist, likewise hell.

Therefore, if heaven really exist, the question follows that what then is the ticket a person must possess in order to become an eligible candidate?

Allow me to quote from the bible at this point.

Matthew 5:20
(King James Version)

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Summarily explaining the above verse, you must be RIGHTEOUS according to God's standard of righteousness.

According to the bible, righteousness is when one is absolutely devoid of sin. And sin can take any form - your physical actions, words and thought.

In conclusion, therefore, you must guard these 3 parts of you from sin so you can be sure of making heaven when the last trumpet sounds.

Now, here's why I believe it's more easier for me to jump into the air, visit the comfort station, have a short picnic and pen a short story while still in mid-air before landing, than for you to eschew sin completely.

I'll shift focus to the mind which is where thoughts are formed, because it is the most difficult of the three things I mentioned to put in check. My keen observation and findings have revealed that the mind, at no given point in time, can ever maintain a pure state in totality. You see a well-endowed damsel while plodding the streets, already you are having ideas. You see someone whom nature cheated facially, you say in your mind without speaking out, "damn! That guy is really ugly."

And. . . . . . . Even if you confess your sins away at church, new ones will take position almost immediately. Even before you breath your last on your death bed, you'd conceive wrong thoughts just in time before you die without wanting to. It's like a reflex action. You cannot hold it to a leash. It just happens. Unless of course you are an inanimate object, but then again, objects have no feelings at all.
It's like someone telling you to keep your eyes open yet instructs that you not look at anything. And then asks you, what do you see?
How does that sound?
"Kukuma" kill me already biko.

And this is close to what God requires from us. The sheer complication and complexity of it all. Trying to think this through can just drive a person insane.

ALSO, the biblical God exhibits a system of rule I'd like to term "arbitrary", where he solely determines the do's and don'ts.

Come to think of it, even emperors, kings, queens, rulers, in a fair system, are subject to the laws they use to govern their subordinates. If and when they (these rulers), fall short, they are confronted with those set laws.

But amazingly, It's forbiddingly not so in God's case. He's all supreme. You cannot challenge nor question his decisions. What he says is final. Yet God prides himself fairer than all.

Okay, imagaine if our dear president, Muhammadu Buhari is the God we are talking about, just try to picture what would happen. . .

Here's what I surmised:

- Fulani Herdsmen would kill thousands with boundless impunity.

- Favouritism will be the norm.

- He could send lightening to strike you for criticising him on social media even.

I hope now, after some sober reflection, the implications have dawned on you? Are you kidding me? We would be done for in that event.

Lastly, even though you somehow manage to scale through the hurdle of sin, which I think is a dead impossible feat to achieve, there's still the inescapable problem of the big bad guy having to conclude your final fate.

My dear ladies and gentlemen, the above reasons are why I strongly suggest that we do away with the thought that heaven is "makeable".

It's either this Christian God never wanted us to share his paradise with him in the first place, or he's plain confused, or we are his little experiment to fight boredom, [b]or
it's high time we started acknowledging that everything about the Christian religion is indeed what it rightly is - nothing more than a fictitious sensational tale intended to thrill but was rather badly written.

You raised some good questions. Congratulations on your path to spiritual awakening. You are at the stage whereby your inner self is restless and knows that there is more to life than what religion tells you. As for your mention about nobody dying and returning from the afterlife, actually there are many many stories of people who have been near-death but were revived by recent medical inventions and these people have returned to tell their stories of their journey into the afterlife. These stories are called near death experiences. There is also another set of stories often called pre-birth experiences, or stories told by people, mostly young children who still remember existing in another realm before they were born on earth. Pre-birth experiences confirm that life does exist before our birth on earth and that we all existed in the afterlife before choosing to incarnate on earth in the flesh. Children, still being fresh from the other side, are more likely to remember their pre-mortal existence and as they grow up and begin to have more and more earth experiences they start to forget. If the soul is immortal and survives after each life lived on earth, then it must live or exist in some out-worldly life or afterlife before it embarks on its next life on earth again. You may ask, if I existed prior to this life then why don't I remember my other existence or even previous lives? This is because it was intentional that you are made to forget any prior experiences of yours before incarnation on earth, to enable you focus on your life on earth and the lessons you are supposed to learn. Life on earth as viewed from the afterlife can be described like acting a play where we pretend for a while that what we experience is real. You are made to forget any prior experiences of yours, a process called the veil of forgetfulness but your intended life lessons for each life are not forgotten but embedded within your soul. Religion is man made and no one religion holds all the spiritual truths. Spiritual truths are universal truths that applies to everyone but religions only have 'snippets' of the full version of spiritual truths. We are not physical beings who happen to have a soul within but are souls on a physical journey on earth, taking on a physical body or 'shell' for a while determined before incarnating on earth.

Life is a cycle of improvements until the journeying soul has attained spiritual evolution that it no longer needs to incarnate on earth. Then its journey on earth is complete. Due to the continuum of spiritual evolution, everybody on earth is at different levels of spiritual growth. Some are just starting out, some started not too long ago, some are in between new and old, some have been here many times before and some are rounding up their cycle on earth, etc. Ghosts are simply souls of formerly living beings who after death, for different reasons, remained stuck on the earth plane and could not move on but chose to roam the earth plane. They are not to be feared because they have no influence or power over the living mortal being.

To further your quest for knowledge beyond the limits of what religion tells you, you have to move beyond the limits of religion to seek out spiritual truths. Read up more on near death experiences here: http://www.nderf.org/Archives/NDERF_NDEs.html. For pre-birth experiences, http://www.prebirthmemories.com/. Also look up this book, 'cosmic cradle', it contains profound stories of pre-birth memories told by young children.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by bigfrancis21: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2016
A Pre-birth story:

All the near death experiences that I have read involve people passing from the physical to the spiritual. My experience is unique in that I can remember before I was born, coming from the spiritual to the physical. My experience is as follows:

I can remember standing in a dark space, but unlike being in a darkened room, I could see everything around me and the blackness had dimension.

There was another person standing to my right, and like me, he was waiting to be born into the physical world. There was an older person with us who could possibly be a guide, since he stayed with us until we left and answered my questions.

Behind us was a crowd of people, but they weren't clear to our vision like the two people standing next to me. The best illustration I've ever seen that could give you an idea of what the crowd looked like, is in the final scenes of the movie "Ghost", where Patrick walks away to join the other spirits. In front of us and approximately 30 degrees below us, we could see the Earth with the facial images of two couples.

I spoke to the other person next to me briefly, but I can't remember what was said. I can remember talking to the older man. When we communicated, it wasn't with spoken word but with a form of telepathy. We communicated with thought transfer but we heard the words clearly as if they were spoken. I asked the older man who the people were behind us and he replied that they were waiting to be born but they weren't ready yet. I asked him what was that in front of us and he replied that what we were looking at was Earth. I then asked him who those people were whose images appeared on the Earth and he replied that they were going to be our parents.

I didn't know which parents we were each going to end up with. The older man conveyed to us that it was time to go. The other person standing next to me walked forward and disappeared from my sight. I was told that it was my turn and I walked forward.

Suddenly I found myself lying in a hospital nursery with other babies around me. I still had my normal thought processes at this stage. I noticed three people standing at the foot of my bed. I immediately recognized two of them as my parents. They looked exactly as their image appeared on the Earth. The other person was my older brother, but I didn't know this at the time. I remember lying on my back looking around and thinking this must be Earth. I tried to stand up and found I couldn't, since I was now trapped in a baby's body. I can't recall anything before being in the dark space (it's as if I suddenly was).

My father, who knew nothing of my experience, often talked about the first time they came to the hospital to see me. He said I stared so hard at the three of them that he thought my eyes were going to pop out. I was born in 1965 and man wasn't able to view the Earth as I saw it, until they went to the moon. As a child, when I first saw the photos of the Earth taken by the Astronauts from space, it was exactly as I remembered it.

I can also remember, while still in the spiritual, that the physical world seemed as unreal as the spiritual does from the physical perspective.

Your comments on my experience would be welcomed. I only wish I kept a written record of my experience when I was still a child. Up until I was about 13 years old, I could remember everything that was spoken, word for word.

As a child I freely told other children what happened, because I thought it was a purely natural experience for someone to have such an experience. I only learnt of its uniqueness when I could find no one else who had a similar experience and after continually having my experience discounted as imagination by others.

http://www.prebirthmemories.com/Michael_Maguire's_Prebirth_Memory.htm
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

I don't follow crowd mentality. You just confirmed your level of insecurity.

So because your post amassed likes, likes probably gotten from your fellow deluded charlatans, you now think that is the crown of your achievement in life?

Others who read the Op appraised it with an unbaised mind untainted with religious blemish, saw the sense therein and nodded their approval. And I can sense you are greatly angered and pained by that hence your have been bitching about like a biddy on heat.

Typing all the epistles in the world would not conceal your unintelligence. It only uncovers your die-hard desperacy. Tears might follow soon.

I can hear the thumping in your chest, huffing and puffing hot air, as you struggle to find your feet on ground amidst a billion conflicting thoughts.

Why are you still even quoting me? Shameless liar!

You just confirmed my very words and in one fell swoop also killed your thread.

Thanks for noticing the likes and thanks for your vitriol. On a good day i would have intelligently put you in your place. However Confucius once said," Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." . I believe that aptly applies to you.

Your Stupidity is a force unto itself. Have a good day.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by bigfrancis21: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2016
Erika found it quirky and cute that her young son, Luke seemed obsessed with safety in and around their suburban Cincinnati home.

“Very cautious about, like, crossing the street — anything that might be hot or dangerous or high,” Erika said.

And then there was that other fixation.

“I think I specifically asked him ‘why did you name your ladybug Pam?’ And he said ‘I just think it’s a nice name,’” Erika said.

Soon, everything was ‘Pam,’ with increasingly peculiar comments.

“He used to say ‘when I was a girl, I had black hair,’ or he would say ‘I used to have earrings like that when I was a girl,’” Erika said.

The stay-at-home mom wondered “where was he getting these ideas?” Luke’s answer changed their lives.

“I was like ‘who is Pam’ out of frustration, and that’s when he turned to me and looked at me and said ‘well, I was.’ And I was like ‘what do you mean you were?’ And he’s like ‘well, I used to be, but I died. I went up to heaven, and I saw God, and he pushed me back down and when I woke up, I was a baby and you named me Luke,’” Erika said.

Now, Erika was really confused.

“She called me and she said, ‘you know, something weird is going on,’” Erika’s mom, Lisa Trump said.

Lisa remembered the book by Dr. Ian Stevenson, called “Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation.”

“We started to realize that perhaps we did actually have something there,” Lisa said.

“I decided to go ahead and ask him further — ‘do you remember how you died?’ And he looked right at me, and he said ‘well, yeah. It was a fire.’ And then he made like, a motion with his hand. Like he was jumping off of a building,” Erika said.

A tall building, in a big city — where Luke said he walked a lot, and took the train.

“I was like ‘are you sure it was Chicago?’ And he was like ‘yes, I remember it was Chicago. It was Chicago,’” Erika said.

Erika plugged the information into the internet.

“And that’s when I came across the Paxton Hotel,” Erika said.

The Paxton Hotel was a residential building in a predominantly African-American Chicago neighborhood.

“You know, I just asked him — I was very casual about it, like — ‘Luke, what color was Pam’s skin?’ And he just looked right up at me like – ‘duh, black,’” Erika said.

In March 1993, a massive fire raced through the Paxton Hotel, trapping most residents. Nineteen people died — including a woman in her 30s named Pamela Robinson.

“Pam had jumped out of a window to her death. I was really kind of weirded out by it at this point,” Erika said.

While working with the Lifetime documentary series “Ghost Inside My Child,” Erika and Nick Ruehlman decided to put their now five-year-old to the test.

“I printed out a picture of Pam, and we had put it on a sheet of paper with a bunch of fake pictures. I didn’t really think that he was going to pick the right one,” Erika said.

But with the cameras rolling, Luke saw “someone I can recognize.” Luke said “I remember when this one was taken.”

“And he pointed to the correct one,” Erika said.

“It took me a couple days to wrap my head around it. I couldn’t sleep. I thought about it constantly,” Erika’s mother, Lisa Trump said.

Erika says she spoke with a family member of Pamela Robinson, and she discovered even more similarities.

“I know that Pam was a big Stevie Wonder fan, and Luke really likes that era of music. She played the keyboard a lot, and one of the things that Luke — his favorite toy at the time was this little tiny piano that he would tote around with him,” Erika said.

Just as Erika was becoming truly connected with Pam’s memory, Luke let her go.

“It’s like he got it all out and he was finished — and he had nothing more to say about it,” Erika said.

But the family continues to share their journey with anyone who will listen — not seeking fame or fortune.

“We didn’t receive any money from the (Ghost Inside My Child) show,” Lisa said.

They tell Luke’s story because, they say, it’s a message that needs to be told.

“It’s a positive one. It’s one of unification. It’s one of love,” Erika said.

“I think it tells us that we shouldn’t define the soul by race or gender. Out of the mouth of babes,” Lisa said.

http://cosmiccradle.com/category/pre-birth-stories/
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod
You this Pained little girl, leave me alone biko.

Your tank of lies has run dry, and the best you can do is to withdraw into your small shell and think of more lies to tell. Or better still, coil into a ball like the little girl that you are, and allow those tears you have been suppressing to flow freely.

You are puerile as well. Always want to hold the last words in conversations. Failed priest of yahweh. Disgraced con artist.

Stop quoting me old man, don't you have better things to do this morning?

N/b: "He that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a _fool". - Chinua Achebe.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2016
I'm outta here.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by bigfrancis21: 10:04am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:
I'm outta here.

Bro ignore the argument and focus on spiritual enlightenment, which is more important. Did you see my post in reply to you?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=NinjaX post=51679019][/quote]

If you want to do an analysis of those who reason standing on their feet as against those who do same standing on their head and your words are put side by side with mine the proof is there for all to see.

If we go statistically even atheists on this thread have come out to say your reasoning is flawed same as i did. When kiddy minded people lose simple games or in this case an argument and start throwing a tantrum is exactly what you are doing.

I know you wish this thread got you famous and world wide approval but as you can see only a few persons actually think you made any sense and the overwhelming majority unanimously tagged you and your post as Morose!

Carefully go through the below quotes over and over again and try to apply them to your life.

[b]Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
― Daniel J. Boorstin

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
― Harlan Ellison

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.”
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It's an universal law-- intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education. An ill-educated person behaves with arrogant impatience, whereas truly profound education breeds humility.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin

People tend to be generous when sharing their nonsense, fear, and ignorance. And while they seem quite eager to feed you their negativity, please remember that sometimes the diet we need to be on is a spiritual and emotional one. Be cautious with what you feed your mind and soul. Fuel yourself with positivity and let that fuel propel you into positive action.”
― Steve Maraboli

To know that you do not know is the best.
To think you know when you do not is a disease.
Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.”
― Lao Tzu
[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Please, can a good samaritan beg the warlord called 4evergod to please get off my trail? He's had my throat in a tight grip.
I want some fresh air.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:
Please, can a good samaritan beg the warlord called 4evergod to please get off my trail? He's had my throat in a tight grip.
I want some fresh air.

Qualem blennum, Commodum habitus es

Why are you now running?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2016
And 4evergod, you can keep liking and sharing your posts for moral support.
Low self-esteemed _nigga.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Qualem blennum, Commodum habitus es
Why are you now running?
I thought you said you were done?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

I thought you said you were done?

On second thought i want to help keep your thread going so more people can see what stupidity looks and sounds like using you as a test case.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Bro ignore the argument and focus on spiritual enlightenment, which is more important. Did you see my post in reply to you?

Yeah I did. Would carefully go over it later.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

On second thought i want to help keep your thread going so more people can see what stupidity looks and sounds like using you as a test case.

Nope. You wouldn't let go of my trousers now cause I've touched thee where it really hurts. cheesy
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

Nope. You wouldn't let go of my trousers now cause I've touched thee where it really hurts. cheesy

You're afraid of making mistakes. Don't be. Mistakes can be profited by. Man, when I was young I shoved my ignorance in people's faces. They beat me with sticks. By the time I was forty my blunt instrument had been honed to a fine cutting point for me. If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you'll never learn.”
― Ray Bradbury
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.”
― Dalai Lama XIV

Only ignorance excuses stupidity”
― Nalini Singh
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2016
... there is no shame in not knowing. The problem arises when irrational thought and attendant behavior fill the vacuum left by ignorance.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”
― Jay M. Bylsma

Our ignorance can be divided into problems and mysteries. When we face a problem, we may not know its solution, but we have insight, increasing knowledge, and an inkling of what we are looking for. When we face a mystery, however, we can only stare in wonder and bewilderment, not knowing what an explanation would even look like.”
― Noam Chomsky
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 06, 2016
I was hugely impressed... was the ultimate example of a man who knew what he didn't know, was perfectly willing to admit it, and didn't want to leave until he understood. That's heroic to me.

I wish every grad student and NinjaX had that attitude.”
― Randy Pausch
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Nothing limits intelligence more than ignorance; nothing fosters ignorance more than one's own opinions; nothing strengthens opinions more than refusing to look at reality.”
― Sheri S. Tepper

A winner knows how much he still has to learn, even when he is considered an expert by others; a loser wants to be considered an expert by others before he has learned enough to know how little he knows.”
― Sydney J. Harris
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Those at too great a distance may, I am well are, mistake ignorance for perspective.”
― Carl Sagan

The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost.”
― Ali ibn Abi Talib

The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?”
― Aldo Leopold

His ignorance is encyclopedic.”
― Abba Eban

The truth exposes some people so deeply, their last defense is to front a carefree insanity.”
― Criss Jami
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Ranchhoddas: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Oga Bigfrancis21, if all you have said is true, what then is the ultimate purpose of existence? Do you have any memories of your past lives?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2016
And finally NinjaX

Acquaint yourself with your own ignorance.”
― Isaac Watts
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by EyeHateGod: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:
And 4evergod, you can keep liking and sharing your posts for moral support.

Low self-esteemed _nigga.
He has more than Ten account on Nl na..
grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Psoul(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
DedeNkem:

Just believing something simply because someone told you, is dumb!

Did you ask how the eggs were packaged? No.
Did you ask if the eggs were the only things in the trunk? No.
Did you ask how many eggs were in the trunk? No.
Did you ask the detail of the accident? No.
Did you ask how the car crashed? No.

Your fictitious book (bible) brainwashed you people to not ask questions about your imaginary god. Why? Because the more questions are, the more the truth is revealed about you non-existent god.

In the real world, the only way to differentiate between fact and fiction is by being curious and inquisitive. If I tell you that saw a snake that has a human head, would you believe me blindly? I won't be surprised if you do, most Nigerians believe craps.

You grew up in a family and saw a man and a woman that claimed they are your parents and u believed them and keep answering their name. You never inquired for the day they met and conceived you. Even if your father agreed he met your mother, did u ask your mother if actually it was your father's sperm that conceived you. You must be so dumb and daft to believe such thing.

Science told us that once a heavy object goes up, a particular force (gravitational force) will bring it down,We believe it. An aircraft, as heavy as it is can fly and stay up in the air without that force bringing it down. This was possible cos some other forces (Mechanics) were put in place to alter the force of gravity. You were able to believe this but cannot believe that there is a Supreme force that can alter the force that will break those eggs in the trunk. You must be d dumbest thing that ever lived.

Science cant stand alone without bringing the power of the Supreme Being (God) in play. Believe it or not it wont change a thing. Many bigger men in the field of Science have gone this ur way and at last came to bow to that Supreme Being. U r just a beginner.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
These laws shows the righteousness and holiness of GOD, and the grace shows HIS loveandkindness and mercy. I don't see any reason why any godly person should think,say, and do evil, for it is from your thought that you act and say things, Brethren hell is real, heaven is real, you should believe every thing about the Bible because I am a living witness of revelation 22:1. finally, every sin will be forgiven if we ask, HIS grace will take us to heaven through our lord jesus christ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.