Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan (38519 Views)

It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
jonbellion:
lol they did a cutaway of that in family guy
Bin laden repented at the last minute and made heaven
This
This bullshit is what christians believe

It is no bullshit! This is how deep God's love for man is. Like I said on another thread, God has already made provision for the whole world to be saved through the death of Jesus. You just only need to repent, and regardless of your sins, you will be forgiven. God doesn't desire the death of the sinner, but that all should come to repentance.

I don't know why you guys just hate anything God does? How could people come to hate their Creator this much?

You accuse him of genocide, of so many atrocities, and even criticize his desire to save anyone who repents.

The Bible says " if you confess your sins and forsake them, I am faithful and just to forgive you and cleanse you of all your sins".

Jesus' death on the cross has made provision for anyone and everyone to be saved, even you!

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why on God's green Earth would anyone think that everyone has these fantasies, desires which are simply a product of raging hormones? Think ninja think!

Jeez! Haba! Lol. I used that example so you would have to link it up with other instances and flow along with the stream of my thoughts, but it seems your brain has sworn to forever part partnership with your digits. Or maybe you don't like stressing your brain. If at this point you still elect to feign ignorance, you are OYO.

You and naijadeyhia exemplify the contemporary stone-hearted man so rooted in his belief that he has refused to be open to suggestions; he is so conceitedly comfortable in his stand that he is dead scared to test his canoe on new waters.

I'm done arguing here. Nairaland theists, though not all, are the most unyielding people I've ever met. They are arrogant, annoyingly dishonest and conceitedly rigid in mental stagnation.

They are small-minded and only want you to accept their opinions, but never wanna see reasons with you.

They think they know all, and go about parading as the paragon of knowledge, yet they can rarely tell truth from lies which makes them all the more easier to deceive. Irony of life!

Have fun sir. I'm done pouring water on rock.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

Jeez! Haba! Lol. I used that example so you would have to link it up with other instances and flow along with the stream of my thoughts, but it seems your brain has sworn to forever part partnership with your digits. Or maybe you don't like stressing your brain. If at this point you still elect to feign ignorance, you are OYO.

You and naijadeyhia exemplify the contemporary stone-hearted man so rooted in his belief that he has refused to be open to suggestions; he is so conceitedly comfortable in his stand that he is dead scared to test his canoe on new waters.

I'm done arguing here. Nairaland theists, though not all, are the most unyielding people I've ever met. They are arrogant, annoyingly dishonest and conceitedly rigid in mental stagnation.

They are small-minded and only want you to accept their opinions, but never wanna see reasons with you.

They think they know all, and go about parading as the paragon of knowledge, yet they can rarely tell truth from lies which makes them all the more easier to deceive. Irony of life!

Good riddance!

Lmao at pouring water on Rock. What water? Water of lies and deception? Thank God you called Theists Rocks. We are here to stay.

Again Good riddance

At the bolded yet you lied about the scripture you gave and gave a wrong explanation. Yet your narrative is all under one word ASSUMPTION! You claim theists are liars? Last time i checked mirrors are not expensive. Buy one and look in it.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Good riddance!

Lmao at pouring water on Rock. What water? Water of lies and deception? Thank God you called Theists Rocks. We are here to stay.

Again Good riddance

No wonder people keep renouncing your lifeless religion that thrives solely on blind faith imposed by brute force (hell fire threats). Smh.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

No wonder people keep renouncing your lifeless religion that thrives solely on blind faith imposed by brute force (hell fire threats). Smh.

Why are you suddenly sounding like a cry baby?

Where did i threaten you with hell? I am not one of those who preach hell for converts. lol

On the contrary do you know that in by 2050 Atheism would be as good as non existent? Everyday many keep coming into Christ at the rate of about 6000 to 8000 daily.

Go and engage yourself with more productive things than talking about what you believe does not exist.

Try and pour some of your own water on your own rock and first bring yourself out of your delusion.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Good riddance!

Again Good riddance

At the bolded yet you lied about the scripture you gave and gave a wrong explanation. Yet your narrative is all under one word ASSUMPTION! You claim theists are liars? Last time i checked mirrors are not expensive. Buy one and look in it.

What lies sire? It seems peddling of lies too is an additional feather to your cap of disposition.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

What lies sire? It seems peddling of lies too is an additional feather to your cap of disposition.

i suggest you read your OP again and look at it with the same "open mind" you claim you want others to have.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why are you suddenly sounding like a cry baby?

Where did i threaten you with hell? I am not one of those who preach hell for converts. lol

On the contrary do you know that in by 2050 Atheism would be as good as non existent? Everyday many keep coming into Christ at the rate of about 6000 to 8000 daily.

Go and engage yourself with more productive things than talking about what you believe does not exist.

Try and pour some of your own water on your own rock and first bring yourself out of your delusion.

Good thing I ain't an atheist. I don't care an ounce about brands like you breathlessly do so I don't give 2 fücks whether it dies or stays.

Nevertheless, theism is on the verge of thy kingdom come. You guys are barely dangling hopelessly from a thin thread of your lives.

All in all, we would both end up in hell because you don't strike me as a true follower of christ.

You manifestations are in polar opposite with the commandments of Yahweh. Hell beckons on you bro.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

i suggest you read your OP again and look at it with the same "open mind" you claim you want others to have.

After you went into a tirade of faslehood with your closemindedness, you still have the balls to speak of being open-minded?

Is there any grain of dignity left in that stomach where you house nothing but lies?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Ranchhoddas: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

Ignorance of what? That you are a depraved he-goat who thinks every other person is suffering from his affliction, and everyone who claims otherwise is dishonest. Keep telling yourself that everyone is like you, you might believe it one day.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
And Mr naijadeyhia I didn't opine that God does not exist. I believe in the existence of the supernatural, but I certainly do not believe yahwah or jehovah, whichever name you choose to address the relentless blood-craving tyrant exist. Unless in the minds of con men like you.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ignorance of what? That you are a depraved he-goat who thinks every other person is suffering from his affliction, and everyone who claims otherwise is dishonest. Keep telling yourself that everyone is like you, you might believe it one day.
Ok.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

After you went into a tirade of faslehood with your closemindedness, you still have the balls to speak of being open-minded?

Is there any grain of dignity left in that stomach where you house nothing but lies?

Even if the world needed a clone to mass produce people you would fall short a gazillion times. What gave you the impression that you can speak for everyone and assume everyone must see things from your perspective? When they dont you call them closeminded yet you are the one who posted a TUNNEL VISION OP in the first place.

Are you this daft or its a genetic modification that began with you?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Ranchhoddas: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:
Ok.
You've run out of bile already?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:
And Mr naijadeyhia I didn't opine that God does not exist. I believe in the existence of the supernatural, but I certainly do not believe yahwah or jehovah, whichever name you choose to address the relentless blood-craving tyrant exist. Unless in the minds of con men like you.

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder980/59885980.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder862/400x/58225862.jpg[/img]
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=naijadeyhia post=51628685][/quote]

Check your anger level, sir. It's tilting towards a disastrous outburst. Wouldn't wanna be held responsible for your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

Check your anger level, sir. It's tilting towards a disastrous outburst. Wouldn't wanna be held responsible for your mental health.

hahahahaha anger level. So says the hate filled fellow. I am actually chilling with my family, watching television with my son while typing this. Even my son would laugh at your ignorance because he is smart like that wink

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You've run out of bile already?
Is that what you think it is? You urgently need to broaden your horizon so as to view things from a rational perspective.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

hahahahaha anger level. So says the hate filled fellow. I am actually chilling with my family, watching television with my son while typing this. Even my son would laugh at your ignorance because he is smart like that wink
Spare me the needless details.
You are the one who's consumed with bitterness.

Oh, you have a son? Say hi to him for me.

But I want you to know that stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

You are the one who's consumed with bitterness.

Oh, you have a son? Say hi to him for me.

But I want you to know that stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.

No! Ignorance is the immediate effect of close mindedness and this always breaks down to stupidity as you have clearly shown all of us here.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Ranchhoddas: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

Is that what you think it is? You urgently need to broaden your horizon so as to view things from a rational perspective.
See projection! You that cannot even handle the fact that there are people doing things you consider impossible is asking me to broaden my horizon. I feel sorry for you. Keep projecting.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

No! Ignorance is the immediate effect of close mindedness and this always breaks down to stupidity as you have clearly shown all of us here.

Boring. Yawns. Drunk numbskulls have said smarter things.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
See projection! You that cannot even handle the fact that there are people doing things you consider impossible is asking me to broaden my horizon. I feel sorry for you. Keep projecting.

Why are you going back to the shit_ you left? Don't you have taste?

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

Boring. Yawns. Drunk numbskulls have said smarter things.

Obviously those drunk numbskulls were smarter than you.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Ranchhoddas: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:

Why are you going back to the shit_ you left? Don't you have taste?
mtcheww
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by iyamchee(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Never!! I repeat, Never try to read meaning out of a verse in the bible without reading the whole chapter.......
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by SycophanticGoat: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
NinjaX:
People really need to see this.

Cc:

Lalasticlala

Seun

Dominique

Help push to the FrontPage please

Why are Nairaland atheists so good at ridiculing Christianity? They're quick to attack Christianity but I never see them condemn other ones (even the ones that shed blood for fun). There should be a balance if you guys aren't scared.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by fkdmods: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
Will get back to u with full amour of faith

And ignorance.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by foladara777(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
By God's standard if mother Theresa lies at the last second, she goes to hell... If Osama bin laden repents at last second, he goes to heaven... Any theist that can justify this should plss respond
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by GreyLaw(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Of course, the writer of this piece has finite guts; he wouldn't dare write stupid things about the Islamic faith, nor have the balls to dismiss the same faith summarily.

People like this OP flex their muscles at the 'Christian God', as he put it. OP, don't bother yourself insulting a whole religion. Everybody will die, including you. Then and not before can you make such crazy assumptions.

I don't even want to begin to explain to you what kind of perfection God demands of us. You do not understand it, and so long as you lack that understanding, you'll keep throwing jabs at God. It's your right, actually; go ahead.

Your argument is grossly flawed. If you think people do not have concrete experience of the afterlife and hence can't argue for its existence, you also lack the right to argue for its non-existence.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by emerged01(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
Op feels he is condemned already and he is trying to win more souls to his side as consolation. If the thief on the cross of calvary could make heaven,my family and I will make heaven. You need to understand that God is merciful!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.