Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan (38520 Views)

It's Better To Be An Atheist Than A Nigerian Christian Or Muslim - Man Says / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
foladara777:

U are not like the average idiot, your idiocy is made all the more worrying by the confidence with which it is displayed... If God really made human beings, you are conclusive proof that he didn't do a totally good job... I mean it's either he was sleeping or drunk
U are comparing hell fire with a prison sentence, show us why the comparison shouldn't be done and your only response is that am confused... If u don't have a response, then don't comment... U can't show why prison is equivalent to hell fire and now u are running for cover

smh. Na wa o.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by foladara777(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Psoul:

God Can ride in the Trunk ! Remember the e-mail?

I recieved an e-mail about a teen girl who was experiencing dating and car joy-riding. When she took off on a date her Mom`s words were," May God ride with you." The girl who was in a car loaded with teens replied, " If he does, " He`ll have to ride in the trunk as there is no room in here. Later, the car was in a crash and all the teens didn`t survive. Yet, the whole car was demolished but the trunk. When the cops opened the trunk inside they saw a crate of eggs, all intact not one crack in them. How was it that all the teens perished yet these eggs were unscathed?
How can you explain this?
So God actually rode in the trunk because the girl said so... Cool
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by DedeNkem: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Psoul:

God Can ride in the Trunk ! Remember the e-mail?

I recieved an e-mail about a teen girl who was experiencing dating and car joy-riding. When she took off on a date her Mom`s words were," May God ride with you." The girl who was in a car loaded with teens replied, " If he does, " He`ll have to ride in the trunk as there is no room in here. Later, the car was in a crash and all the teens didn`t survive. Yet, the whole car was demolished but the trunk. When the cops opened the trunk inside they saw a crate of eggs, all intact not one crack in them. How was it that all the teens perished yet these eggs were unscathed?
How can you explain this?

Just believing something simply because someone told you, is dumb!

Did you ask how the eggs were packaged? No.
Did you ask if the eggs were the only things in the trunk? No.
Did you ask how many eggs were in the trunk? No.
Did you ask the detail of the accident? No.
Did you ask how the car crashed? No.

Your fictitious book (bible) brainwashed you people to not ask questions about your imaginary god. Why? Because the more questions are, the more the truth is revealed about you non-existent god.

In the real world, the only way to differentiate between fact and fiction is by being curious and inquisitive. If I tell you that saw a snake that has a human head, would you believe me blindly? I won't be surprised if you do, most Nigerians believe craps.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by redsun(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
donnypool:

Bro same thought I have always had. Atheist feel more safe talking down on Christians and their beliefs, but dare not talk same about Islam. I think it's due to the fact that Islam don't take shit from no one.

Those ones are beyond help at the moment. Christians could still be salvaged and be set free from their conditional and irrational delusions.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by foladara777(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
4everGod:

smh. Na wa o.
Reall? That's your response?? Faller of hands grin
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by whoisuche: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
NinjaX:
One of the greatest mystery of the century that man has yet to unravel is the big question of what happens after death.

This question is so mind-boggling that over the years it has been accorded different answers by people from various walks of life.

So far so good, none of the speculations has been confirmed as true. And since no-one has journeyed to the land of the spirits and successfully came back on evidence, I believe I can safely assert from a resolute postion that none hold claims to possession of such knowledge in this regard.

However, for the purpose of the thread, using the Christian religion as a yardstick, let's assume heaven does exist, likewise hell.

Therefore, if heaven really exist, the question follows that what then is the ticket a person must possess in order to become an eligible candidate?

Allow me to quote from the bible at this point.

Matthew 5:20
(King James Version)

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Summarily explaining the above verse, you must be RIGHTEOUS according to God's standard of righteousness.

According to the bible, righteousness is when one is absolutely devoid of sin. And sin can take any form - your physical actions, words and thought.

In conclusion, therefore, you must guard these 3 parts of you from sin so you can be sure of making heaven when the last trumpet sounds.

Now, here's why I believe it's more easier for me to jump into the air, visit the comfort station, have a short picnic and pen a short story while still in mid-air before landing, than for you to eschew sin completely.

I'll shift focus to the mind which is where thoughts are formed, because it is the most difficult of the three things I mentioned to put in check. My keen observation and findings have revealed that the mind, at no given point in time, can ever maintain a pure state in totality. You see a well-endowed damsel while plodding the streets, already you are having ideas. You see someone whom nature cheated facially, you say in your mind without speaking out, "damn! That guy is really ugly."

And. . . . . . . Even if you confess your sins away at church, new ones will take position almost immediately. Even before you breath your last on your death bed, you'd conceive wrong thoughts just in time before you die without wanting to. It's like a reflex action. You cannot hold it to a leash. It just happens. Unless of course you are an inanimate object, but then again, objects have no feelings at all.
It's like someone telling you to keep your eyes open yet instructs that you not look at anything. And then asks you, what do you see?
How does that sound?
"Kukuma" kill me already biko.

And this is close to what God requires from us. The sheer complication and complexity of it all. Trying to think this through can just drive a person insane.

ALSO, the biblical God exhibits a system of rule I'd like to term "arbitrary", where he solely determines the do's and don'ts.

Come to think of it, even emperors, kings, queens, rulers, in a fair system, are subject to the laws they use to govern their subordinates. If and when they (these rulers), fall short, they are confronted with those set laws.

But amazingly, It's forbiddingly not so in God's case. He's all supreme. You cannot challenge nor question his decisions. What he says is final. Yet God prides himself fairer than all.

Okay, imagaine if our dear president, Muhammadu Buhari is the God we are talking about, just try to picture what would happen. . .

Here's what I surmised:

- Fulani Herdsmen would kill thousands with boundless impunity.

- Favouritism will be the norm.

- He could send lightening to strike you for criticising him on social media even.

I hope now, after some sober reflection, the implications have dawned on you? Are you kidding me? We would be done for in that event.

Lastly, even though you somehow manage to scale through the hurdle of sin, which I think is a dead impossible feat to achieve, there's still the inescapable problem of the big bad guy having to conclude your final fate.

My dear ladies and gentlemen, the above reasons are why I strongly suggest that we do away with the thought that heaven is "makeable".

It's either this Christian God never wanted us to share his paradise with him in the first place, or he's plain confused, or we are his little experiment to fight boredom, [b]or
it's high time we started acknowledging that everything about the Christian religion is indeed what it rightly is - nothing more than a fictitious sensational tale intended to thrill but was rather badly written.

Read your bible very well. I pray God open your eyes to see the truth. make sure your mind is not canal. Let ur thinking be in line with the word of God. God bless you.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by whoisuche: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
NinjaX:

Excellent point you have there!

Plus the fact that you can commit the most vile of atrocities during your lifetime, but only have to "seek repentance" from Yahweh at the last second in order to redeem thy soul before you transition to the realm beyond.

Food for thought: what if Hitler, BinLaden or Anini adopted the aforestated measure before they passed on?
Is this not a twisted motivation to execute evil deeds?

Remember the two thieves at the cross with Jesus. If you realise you sins and ask for forgiveness at the later end God will forgive you. if truely you are sincere because God searches the heart
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Johnny1114(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
uhmmmmm........ Anyone who misses the way,or misinterpretes d way, should be led back on track with love and not harsh words or vulgar words.. I mean no harm fellow believers but our friend here is very intelligent if you cannot help enlighten him please don't paint us as a religion, we are a lifestyle.... Something I learnt in philosophy is that Christians are dogmatic, yeah at first I argued it but I realized that it is true, d truth is d complete revelation of God has not and cannot be completely revealed in one man, this is why we have many men of God, God expresses his diversity through different ministries, in some holiness, deliverance, prosperity, teaching etc. we can never attain d full knowledge of him whilst in d flesh... there are so many things we don't understand, but we must believe, we can only believe on what we know... Christ came and made it all simple,we can be saved, all you gotta do is believe. Yes doubts will exist, fear, even pain and you are like cmon... where did
God go??... JUST KEEP ON BELIEVING... one of the criterias for the validity of a model is 'consistency' A model is correct if it is consistent. we can now say your faith is correct, true, genuine and above all reasonable doubt and argument if YOU are consistent.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by ibrolamin(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ السَّحَرَةُ وَالسِّحرُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ فِي الدُّنيا وَالآخِرَة
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الظٓالِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ ﺍﻟﻜٓﺎﺫِبِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي هُمُ الحِزْبُ الشٓيْطٓنِ الرّٓجِيْمُ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ المُجْرِمِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ حَاسِدٍ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الجٓهِلِينٓ
لَعنَةُ اللَّه عٓلٓى القٓومُ الفُلٓنِي وٓ قٓومُ الْجِنِّ هُمُ الخاسِرونَ

(اَللّٰهُمَّ أٓمِينْ)
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by dnte(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
DedeNkem:

Just believing something simply because someone told you, is dumb!

Did you ask how the eggs were packaged? No.
Did you ask if the eggs were the only things in the trunk? No.
Did you ask how many eggs were in the trunk? No.
Did you ask the detail of the accident? No.
Did you ask how the car crashed? No.

Your fictitious book (bible) brainwashed you people to not ask questions about your imaginary god. Why? Because the more questions are, the more the truth is revealed about you non-existent god.

In the real world, the only way to differentiate between fact and fiction is by being curious and inquisitive. If I tell you that saw a snake that has a human head, would you believe me blindly? I won't be surprised if you do, most Nigerians believe craps.
but you believed the "so called big bang theory" because some scientists told you ryt?... SMH
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by EyeHateGod: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
dnte:
but you believed the "so called big bang theory" because some scientists told you ryt?... SMH
First of all you don't believe in the big bang you understand it or you don't...

Now if i may ask you what is the Big bang?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by DedeNkem: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
dnte:

Please, read this and let me know if it answered your question.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by almajirin(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You mean hell fire has Different levels?
Oh! You don't know?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by drphantom: 12:05am On Dec 06, 2016
ifdaeg:
@OP am led by the spirit of the Lord to congratulate you for counting yourself out of the number that are believing God to be with Him in his kingdom forevermore. Welcome to HELL. Your eternal home of torment. You think your tiny brain that can cease from existence in the next 30seconds can judge GOD and HIS standards set for humanity. The last time I checked animals don't battle with sin, except Man because a fruit was eaten in a garden. That fruit like a virus breeds sin, and only the cleansing antivirus (the blood of Jesus Christ) can set you free from Sin. With people like you heaven is impossible but with God nothing shall be impossible. Once more, since you rejected heaven you can't reject hell. Thank God you won't come back to counter this thread when you die and find yourself before the God you just insulted. Once more welcome to hell Mr walking dead.

No need for insults here. Remember that the (human) spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet so don't blame your outburst on the Sporot of God
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 06, 2016
whoisuche:

Remember the two thieves at the cross with Jesus. If you realise you sins and ask for forgiveness at the later end God will forgive you. if truely you are sincere because God searches the heart

So what you are basically saying is that if an infamous assassin who spent his whole life slaughtering innocent peeps repents before he dies would make heaven.
But someone who so much as tell a little lie for a genuine reason before he dies, wouldn't?

So you are saying God would overlook a lifetime of dedication to his service just because of a miniscule errantry? Says a lot about your God.

And you are happy worshipping this kind of God?
You sure you have a functioning conscience?

If a mere mortal like me can realise the sheer wickedness in such act, how much more God who claims to be an all-loving compassionate father?

Would you be happy with a teacher who calls you a dullard for missing the first position at just a particular time (due to certain reasons), whereas you've gotten it countless times? Be honest and straightforward please.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 06, 2016
whoisuche:

Read your bible very well. I pray God open your eyes to see the truth. make sure your mind is not canal. Let ur thinking be in line with the word of God. God bless you.

I've read the bible uncountable times and for each time I do, I always detect flaws.

How can I make my mind "uncarnal"? And how can I make my reasoning to be aligned with God's? Perharps this is why his ways are strange to me.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

So what you are basically saying is that if an infamous assassin who spent his whole life slaughtering innocent peeps repents before he dies would make heaven.
But someone who so much as tell a little lie for a genuine reason before he dies, wouldn't?

So you are saying God would overlook a lifetime of dedication to his service just because of a miniscule errantry? Says a lot about your God.

And you are happy worshipping this kind of God?
You sure you have a functioning conscience?

If a mere mortal like me can realise the sheer wickedness in such act, how much more God who claims to be an all-loving compassionate father?

Would you be happy with a teacher who calls you a dullard for missing the first position at just a particular time (due to certain reasons), whereas you've gotten it countless times? Be honest and straightforward please.

Do you think it is right to release a mass murderer or a mass rapist from jail? choose one

Do you think it is right to forgive someone who rapes your wife or to forgive someone who killed your child?

Do you think its right to sentence a law enforcement officer who served in law enforcement faithfully for 30yrs of his life yet planned and committed murder while in the force?

Your answers would help our discussion
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Do you believe in spiritual realms?...if yes, then what makes you think heaven is impossible?

If no, then do you believe in spirits? If yes, then how is it possible to believe spirits exist and they have no home?...If you don't believe in spirits then use google, I am sure you will find alot of articles about spirits and real life experiences.

Of course I do belive in other realms and spirit beings.
But the concept of heaven still remains senseless.
The laid conditions are damn diffult to satisfy, and for the most part inconceivable

By the way, have you come across the scriptural verse that says "it's not by power nor by might but by my spirit says they Lord" all you need is to believe in Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour, study his words and pray for grace. Your works and righteousness can't help you make heaven (that's why it is called "self-righteousness", which of course is a sin)

Yes I have. Just yesterday, I prayed to God for some delicious meal but nothing happened. What are the chances that he would answer my prayer and provide that much needed grace?

Please can you explain how this grace can be of any help?

I have visited the realm of the spirit and I know what I am talking about...

Am I to believe that? I could claim to have visited obama but would you believe if I tell you that? (though mine even sounds more realistic than yours)

you can either believe it or not, I can't convince you enough of its existence unless by God's grace he chooses to take you there himself.

Thank me later...glory be to God for his wisdom.

So unless he elects to show it to me, even my prayers would not raise dust? Why then do you christians pray if, at the end, God would still follow his strict protocols? Isn't that simply a waste of precious time and mockery on your part? Or why does he need to seek counsel of men to do anything?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Do you think it is right to release a mass murderer or a mass rapist from jail? choose one

The gravity of the two offence above has tiny differences, so either is as guilty as the other, therefore neither should be set free until they have at least made amends for lost grounds by serving their respective jail terms to the end.

Do you think it is right to forgive someone who rapes your wife or to forgive someone who killed your child?

I would ensure any motherfucka who does that rots in prison, that's if I don't kill him first. You are trying to put rape in place of murder when such comparison should not ever happen. A victim of rape could fall into trauma which might cause mental illness at best, and death at worse.

But how does that sum up with telling just a single lie and killing thousands?

Would you get mad with rage at someone who peddles a harmless lie against your relative as opposed to another who gruesomelly murders your relative? Choose wisely.

Do you think its right to sentence a law enforcement officer who served in law enforcement faithfully for 30yrs of his life yet planned and committed murder while in the force?

Already thrashed this. No amount of examples could justify God's vile nature.

Your answers would help our discussion

Your response here would determine whether you are human or not less different from islam extremists.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2016
segcymoor:
Well, u.reason.... but are u convinced they will.make.hell then?
That's if it even exists.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2016
histemple:

You keep referring to a place as heaven, what is the proof that there is place called heaven?

Didn't affirm I was sure of the existence of heaven. I had to assume it exist (our christian brothers do) so that I could keep my thread going.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Xpol:
yes we wld all av bn doing that but we don't know when/how we will die

Really? Then how did that other thief whom was nailed to the cross alongside Jesus Christ, knew when he will die and that enabled him to beg for forgiveness?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2016
misteryman:

Guy I know that you are confuse .Go and meet the Missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to know the Truth about it.

Is that all?
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2016
MsLady39:
Hi NinjaX,
I am a new member of Nairaland and decided to join so I could participate in some of the discussions. I live in the U.S. Please forgive me if I make a few mistakes (in terms of replying to posts). I'm trying to learn how everything works.
Before I give my rebuttal (being a Christian) may I ask what religion do you practice?

Hi there.

Welcome to Nairaland. You are very much free to participate in discussions.

I was born to Christian Parents and underwent baptism at infancy so I believe that automatically makes me a christian, going by those standards.

Personally, I won't call myself an adherent of any particular institution, or tag.

Rather I'd like to believe I'm a skeptic who is still very much ignorant of the happenings of the world I inhabit, and I'm resolutely set on a quest like the Legendary seeker to search for the truth. I think that places me at a better position to view things from a good perspective. Without restrictions.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2016
My Question

Your Answer

The gravity of the two offence above has tiny differences, so either is as guilty as the other, therefore neither should be set free until they have at least made amends for lost grounds by serving their respective jail terms to the end.

Conclusion

You are saying that both should serve out their jail term in a normal prison and make amends. Well Gods position is IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS THAT HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US AND TO CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. Your jail term (condemnation) ends when you confess your sins and God would readily forgive. Now our prison system would want you to serve out your time but with God your condemnation ends immediately. That is the difference between the world and God. He sets you free immediately but our system would want you to serve the time regardless of your confession.

Then you said

I would ensure any motherfucka who does that rots in prison, that's if I don't kill him first. You are trying to put rape in place of murder when such comparison should not ever happen. A victim of rape could fall into trauma which might cause mental illness at best, and death at worse

Your reaction here shows the frailty in your human spirit and the limitations of your love. God would as easily forgive and set free a rapist, a murderer, a jihadist, whoever would would come to him he would on no account cast out. The victim would recover and most probably when exposed to the love of God also learn to embrace the attacker. If they say time heals all why do you think God wouldnt heal instantly as the originator of time?

Now you said

But how does that sum up with telling just a single lie and killing thousands?

Would you get mad with rage at someone who peddles a harmless lie against your relative as opposed to another who gruesomelly murders your relative? Choose wisely.

This is my response to your question above.

Anyone who lies against my relative i would forgive!
Anyone who gruesomely murders my relative i would also forgive!

You see i hve knowledge of what a life outside Christ can do and since i am a carrier of the spirit of Christ and the Love of God is being shed abroad in my heart by His spirit then i hold no offence against anyone regardless of the degree of provocation or crime.

Jesus while on the cross forgave his accusers and killers and you expect me to do less?

GOD IS LOVE and i think you are mixing up human love with Gods kind of Love.

You may not like Gods kind of Love due to your limited human love which wants to be satisfied via payback. Your supposed wisdom in this regard is indeed foolishness before God,

You need to start thinking straight because you are clearly not.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

Didn't affirm I was sure of the existence of heaven. I had to assume it exist (our christian brothers do) so that I could keep my thread going.

So since your whole thesis is based on an assumption then your opener and every other thing you have written here falls flat on its face.

How can you argue over an assumption? How can you parade an assumption as fact?

How can you vehemently defend your assumption when it is not even real?

I am done here. Goodluck with more of your assumptions.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2016
toyinid78:
I dnt. Think ur. Anglican cos am one,and to help u cleanse ur dreanged mind ,even scinece prove dat der is a heaven dat is celestial,if d bible to u is fable n fictiious, wat is d quran? If all d stories happened n proves ar every where for d records its shows d problem africans live with u prefer to criticise,look for fault n create wars and enemity,wat ar u planing to achieve with dis? U dnt even sing or act or a scientist dat offer solution to problem of life,sit dwon n think of we're u av failed n see wat u can do. To pass,life is beyond dis ur mere reasoning,wat if ur God wat wud u do to d world?

The bible and the Quran are not true anymore than barking makes you a dog. Bring forth evidence for confirmation if you have any.

Please let's not go into whether heaven exists or not as that will be derailing.

Criticising to create wars? Definitely Islam and Christian have prevented loss of lives, bombing and disputes in a grand scale, and in turn promoted mass unity, peaceful coexistence?

Yeah, you are not far from the truth.

Being brainwashed and cowardly sitting in the comfortability of thoughtlessness is the most important remedy humans really need now. I get you.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

So since your whole thesis is based on an assumption then your opener and every other thing you have written here falls flat on its face.

I want to believe you are enlightened, but your subsequent posts keeps saying otherwise. Christianity has badly distorted your thought process.

Get yourself a new brain, it's obvious this one has outlived its usefulness.

How can you argue over an assumption?

But you criticise ruthless villains in movies, no? You don't even know the first thing about argument, do you?

How can you parade an assumption as fact?

You said that, not me.

How can you vehemently defend your assumption when it is not even real?

This further exposes your psuedo-intellectuality. You are the one hell bent on defending your God so as to prove something to the public. Yet you speak well for God but you haven't provided any concrete evidencial proof to ascertain his existence.
Shameless hypocrite.

I am done here. Goodluck with more of your assumptions.

You got boxed into a corner. And like the cowardly double-faced person you are, you have run to come fight another day. Good for you.

Anyway I pity anyone, especially the unsuspecting peeps who takes someone like you whose stock-in-trade is spreading woeful lies seriously.

See what religion does to the mind? It limits your probing unlike me who isn't confined to ancient books or prevented by popular standards. Adieus coward. Come back when you've grown some balls.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Xpol: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

Really? Then how did that other thief whom was nailed to the cross alongside Jesus Christ, knew when he will die and that enabled him to beg for forgiveness?
yes but he never knw how and when prior to tht time.some die sudden death like accident or gunshot,some sick for months b4 they die,some are sentence to death,some slept last night but never c this morning,etc.in some types of death u are given a chance to repent while there is no chance the rest.but u don't know when u will die until d time comes.thaz why u can't wait till then to repent but if u are given the chance it's left for God to decide ur fate.
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by EyeHateGod: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2016
almajirin:

Oh! You don't know?
I do know of the Muslim hell having different levels... But here we talking about the Christian hell...
Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

I want to believe you are enlightened, but your subsequent posts keeps saying otherwise. Christianity has badly distorted your thought process.

Get yourself a new brain, it's obvious this one has outlived its usefulness.

But you criticise ruthless villains in movies, no? You don't even know the first thing about argument, do you?

You said that, not me.

This further exposes your psuedo-intellectuality. You are the one hell bent on defending your God so as to prove something to the public. Yet you speak well for God but you haven't provided any concrete evidencial proof to ascertain his existence.
Shameless hypocrite.

You got boxed into a corner. And like the cowardly double-faced person you are, you have run to come fight another day. Good for you.

Anyway I pity anyone, especially the unsuspecting peeps who takes someone like you whose stock-in-trade is spreading woeful lies seriously.

See what religion does to the mind? It limits your probing unlike me who isn't confined to ancient books or prevented by popular standards. Adieus coward. Come back when you've grown some balls.

You can sit behind your phone and rant all you want. How does your life or thread suddenly alter the mindset and experiences of billions of Christians worldwide. Even here on NL the responses you have gotten from Christians shows how foolish you are.

Naijadeyhia gave you a resounding knockout with his submission and you know it.

Go get a life or at least practically show people how much better your life can be without Christ but from the vile that has been spewing from your mouth I would rather back away than be infected by you.

You think being rabid is proof of intelligence? You are devolving and its evident to see. Enjoy your devolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2016
NinjaX:

Of course I do belive in other realms and spirit beings.
But the concept of heaven still remains senseless.
The laid conditions are damn diffult to satisfy, and for the most part inconceivable

Yes I have. Just yesterday, I prayed to God for some delicious meal but nothing happened. What are the chances that he would answer my prayer and provide that much needed?

Please can you explain how this grace can be of any help?

Am I to believe that? I could claim to have visited obama but would you believe if I tell you that? (though mine even sounds more realistic than yours)

So unless he elects to show it to me, even my prayers would not raise dust? Why then do you christians pray if, at the end, God would still follow his strict protocols? Isn't that simply a waste of precious time and mockery on your part? Or why does he need to seek counsel of men to do anything?

The bolded words you spewed up there goes a long way to show how you and most atheist reason (shallow and childish I must admit). So, because you prayed for a delicious meal and nothing happened (what happened to your hands to labour for food) you think Christianity is about making wishes and gbam! your wish will be granted...think of it this way if everyone's prayer must be answered as you have just mentioned, don't you think this world would already be in great catastrophe, infact, nobody will be alive now cuz the mind of man is dangerously evil. If God must answers all prayers then he might as well answer the prayers of your enemies to see you dead quickly. You sounded intelligent initially but on the contrary you are not as intelligent as you should be judging from your words. Sadly, the more you try to defend your point the more you display your ignorance and immaturity. Lastly, don't forget...God is not your servant don't try to lord over him to always allow you do as you command or as you please, Instead, he is Lord over the universe and must be respected and obeyed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophetess Mummy B: Bobrisky Should Repent Or Be Incurably Sick, God Warns / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.