Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78383 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Fedobob123: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
What is then our concern over dumping of boyfriend, isn't their cup of tea. To hell with them jare

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by lazeal: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
bro abeg show me some of them, I really need to meet even if its just one
Tell me what you look at when you meet a guy. We can take it from there.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by cejaypriesty(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
All guys are cheat too, you hardly see a guy that stick to one lady including the so called married men!
You speak from your little world, I can bet you there are lots of men that are faithful OK.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
fkdmods:

Actually it does. The guy basically pointed to the fact that you should remember that insulting all women and calling them whores is same as calling youy mother a w.hore. Your response was basically to say that his mother is a woman too. WTF? How does that make sense. To make matters worse for you and your logic, i pointed out that your response didn't follow the path of logic and you did the same thing again. Are 12. years old?
your mum is a who.re not mine, you can rant all you want but it won't change anything.... But remember if you are looking for my trouble, I'm always available
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
your mum is a who.re not mine, you can rant all you want but it won't change anything.... But remember if you are looking for my trouble, I'm always available

You are doing it again. You were the woman who basically called every woman a w.hore not me. I ask again; are you 12 or just have a learning disability?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
not all

You guys should stop making it look like all girls cheat

Almost all
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by cejaypriesty(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
ButterFrost212:
grin grin
I dumped my ex after a month though, and he called the day after I agreed to date my present bf.
Some guys are just funny. Why would you be keeping malice with me for that long? I call you, you don't pick? That should be me, not you. Nobody has time for that
kind of drama!
Funny thing about girls is that they always claim to be right, they are never wrong. If I dig deep now I will find out you hurt that guy badly to beef you for that long not that am in support of that tho, just my 2cents.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Olu317(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Catalin:
My ex kept malice with me for 3months and he came back just to realise that I have moved on but I didn't tell him, I just treated him like trash by constantly playing with his feelings till he got tired and left by himself cheesy. Best revenge ever!.
....you must be dangerous to date... You toyed and punished him till he left you. Good lord! You must be a weirdo
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by energylee(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
She has the liberty to do whatever that suits her life. If you need a girl you won't keep malice for 14 days for mere issue.

come here,
I say come,
Oya take and receive sense
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Olu317(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Catalin:
My ex kept malice with me for 3months and he came back just to realise that I have moved on but I didn't tell him, I just treated him like trash by constantly playing with his feelings till he got tired and left by himself cheesy. Best revenge ever!.
....you must be dangerous to date... You toyed and punished him till he left you. Good lord! You must be a weirdo
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Olu317(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
undecided
Catalin:
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Olu317(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
All guys are cheat too, you hardly see a guy that stick to one lady including the so called married men!
You are 100% wrong. cheating is a thing appreciated more by young men because of egocentrism. Older men,either single, married or divorcee do like to hang out with young ladies and not necessarily for sex, do you know why?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Intrepid01(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
The main issue to address is the 'malice'....how can you keep malice for 2 weeks....haba, your stubbornness n.a. follow come.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by CoolFreeday(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
please come and help me open it
I will gladly oblige you, where are you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ButterFrost212(f): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
cejaypriesty:

Funny thing about girls is that they always claim to be right, they are never wrong. If I dig deep now I will find out you hurt that guy badly to beef you for that long not that am in support of that tho, just my 2cents.
Trust me I didn't, instead he hurt me real bad, and his pride won't let him apologise. What he did, not taking my calls, or replying my messages for a whole month was morethan childish, even if injury him, I expect that we talk about it and settle it in less than a week. So...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by jameschibuike(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
Shey your mum was once a lady?

Received common sense now
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
fkdmods:

You are doing it again. You were the woman who basically called every woman a w.hore not me. I ask again; are you 12 or just have a learning disability?
check out the number of likes I had on that post, that really shows how meaningful it was, you are the one with a learning disability, foolish human being, you want come die on top woman matter maybe hoping to get some pusy in return, don't worry I'm here for you, idiot. I'm still waiting for your reply.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
fkdmods:

are you twelve or you are just naturally stupiddd, the last time I checked, for one to mind his or her business was not a big deal.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
fkdmods:

Actually it does. The guy basically pointed to the fact that you should remember that insulting all women and calling them whores is same as calling youy mother a w.hore. Your response was basically to say that his mother is a woman too. WTF? How does that make sense. To make matters worse for you and your logic, i pointed out that your response didn't follow the path of logic and you did the same thing again. Are 12 years old?
to hell with your logic, your moniker really says a lot about you, I know you have been banned numerous times because of this your useless busy body, I now understand better, I don't really blame you. Ebot.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
to hell with your logic, your moniker really says a lot about you, I know you have been banned numerous times because of this your useless busy body, I now understand better, I don't really blame you. Ebot.

The mantra of the illogical mind.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
fkdmods:

I will give you what you want and in full, remember you started it so don't run to the mods, I won't mind staying all night so that when next you see my username, you will surely have a rethink... Just like the others.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
check out the number of likes I had on that post, that really shows how meaningful it was, you are the one with a learning disability, foolish human being, you want come die on top woman matter maybe hoping to get some pusy in return, don't worry I'm here for you, idiot. I'm still waiting for your reply.

We all know that a good number of Nairalanders aren't complete upstairs so you getting likes do not mean a damn thing. These are the same NL's who support jungle justice and get likes for it. You see my point? You all are not normal in that area where it matters. Your brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't think She like the ex.
Wow! u re super cute. Can i be ur frdd? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
I will give you what you want and in full, remember you started it so don't run to the mods, I won't mind staying all night so that when next you see my username, you will surely have a rethink... Just like the others.

It's just 1600hrs. I got all day. I promise you. I got nothing better to do than change your phucked up mentality.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
fkdmods:

It's just 1600hrs. I got all day. I promise you. I got nothing better to do than change your phucked up mentality.
I will be the one to change your mentality cos it's obvious you are a big fool.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
see this pathetic fool, I can post whatever I like cos I owe nobody, idiotic comments right? But you are so blind to see the number of likes, you see, you are the real idiot.

Lol. I can do the same as well. S.top complaining like a toddler when your moronic comments are countered.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by BALLOSKI: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
madridguy:
She has the liberty to do whatever that suits her life. If you need a girl you won't keep malice for 14 days for mere issue.

abegi
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Youngpo413: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
fkdmods:

We all know that a good number of Nairalanders aren't complete upstairs so you getting likes do not mean a damn thing. These are the same NL's who support jungle justice and get likes for it. You see my point? You all are not normal in that area where it matters. Your brain.
a good numbers of nairalanders you say? For you to make this statement really shows how myopic you are, I know folks like you, always thinking they are smart but in reality they are usually very stupid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
I will be the one to change your mentality cos it's obvious you are a big fool.

I don't think so bro. It will behoove you to go through my posts. It will be like reading a book on awakening. Your life will never be the same again. I promise you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.