Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (78381 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by chiraqDemon(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lolz d guy no
why him go keep malice for 2 weeks
As a guy limit is 2 days if u really love d girl n u r serious
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Mypeople2(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
ButterFrost212:

grin grin Better call her fast.

One of the reasons I love my bf is that he never let's us sleep without settling our ish, and if we do, we constantly talk about it till its settled. After all how do you sleep when you're not in talking terms with someone you claim to love. Some people sef!
You deserve six big bottles of coke cola for this statement.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=51622123]She has the liberty to do whatever that suits her life. If you need a girl you won't keep malice for 14 days for mere issue.

Truth be said, she met ah much loaded ATM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by uzuede4(f): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
HARDDON:
She doesnt have any new bfriend .
That is nothing but a below d belt punch line!
Nothing but her trying to clone n own d guy. Punish him.

If i were him, i wud laugh n finally thank God!..... without any explanation..... while i end d call

Return her negative energy n punch in da most cold n funky way! Lets see if she wudnt look for me pleading that she was only joking ..

Guys learn to see tru gurls!

Wonder y a guy wud keep malice though. U can tactically ignore
Na lie you talk. You no go fit do am.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by uzuede4(f): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
OohMpa:
Foolish bwoi... angry

He kant even kept malice. Come to Amarabe Kindred, Ezeugo Street of Ihiala and we show you how to kept malices. We are the malice master angry

This last girl Ooh Mpa bankulize see him with another shorry on top bed and she want to kept malice. Ooh Mpa shows her who is bosses angry

She keep malice
Ooh Mpa keep his own
She keep, Ooh continues keepsing. Her fada angry

She surrenders to Ooh Mpa mansion and ring for bell. Ooh opens door for her. She enters and kneeled down for Ooh Mpa to lerease his malices. Ooh Mpa said no angry

She come comot borbi (38D), come hold Ooh Mpa's weapon of destruction for troussies. Ooh Mpa said no, but Junior send yes embarassed

It's been 4 months and 29 bankulizings later but Ooh Mpa lefuse to lerease his malices. Don't mind Junior, he having mind of his own. Ooh Mpa wee still kept malices angry

#TheMaliceMaster angry
O boy you dey crase. grin
OohMpa:
Foolish bwoi... angry

He kant even kept malice. Come to Amarabe Kindred, Ezeugo Street of Ihiala and we show you how to kept malices. We are the malice master angry

This last girl Ooh Mpa bankulize see him with another shorry on top bed and she want to kept malice. Ooh Mpa shows her who is bosses angry

She keep malice
Ooh Mpa keep his own

She surrenders to Ooh Mpa mansion and ring for bell. Ooh opens door for her. She enters and kneeled down for Ooh Mpa to lerease his malices. Ooh Mpa said no angry

She come comot borbi (38D), come hold Ooh Mpa's weapon of destruction for troussies. Ooh Mpa said no, but Junior send yes embarassed

It's been 4 months and 29 bankulizings later but Ooh Mpa lefuse to lerease his malices. Don't mind Junior, he having mind of his own. Ooh Mpa wee still kept malices angry

#TheMaliceMaster angry
O boy you dey crase.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by smart024(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
HARDDON:
She doesnt have any new bfriend .
That is nothing but a below d belt punch line!
Nothing but her trying to clone n own d guy. Punish him.

If i were him, i wud laugh n finally thank God!..... without any explanation..... while i end d call

Return her negative energy n punch in da most cold n funky way! Lets see if she wudnt look for me pleading that she was only joking ..

Guys learn to see tru gurls!

Wonder y a guy wud keep malice though. U can tactically ignore

Hmm...
Don't make me say you are not from this world o....
(No offense meant)

Most babes nowadays do have a main guy and in some cases, one or two or even up to five secretly kept "assistant boyfriends" in charge of other departments the main guy can't take care of...
(What guys call main babe and side-chicks)

Its as good as if the main guy falls short, he is pushed aside and one of his secretly kept assistants assumes his position...

From all indications given the time interval, the babe just promoted an assistant to his position and given the way she is robbing it in his face because of his childish malice, its only time that will tell if he has been demoted, sent on compulsory leave, suspended or even sacked...

Check am nah...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ndPeter(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
How does a man get to keep malice with his woman for 2 weeks.!?
Seems like he's tired of the relationship.
Ladies, I strongly advise you not to be with a man like that.
But as much as I like the Amber Rose movement, I don't support hoeing around tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
And the girl that got a new boyfriend within two weeks of separation should stop hoeing arround.
She's obviously biitching around! End time girlfriend!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ndPeter(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Gee, I Kent even keep malice with my guy friends. People and their pettiness tho
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by MackBrooklyn: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
creamylicious:
all of us in the category of girls that left their bfs ....

cheesy grin

So you once left your boyfriend for another Nigga too?? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
ButterFrost212:

I don't agree to the last part if your comment, the girl breaking upbwithoht you to be with someone else is a clear sign that she doesn't want to cheat, if not why won't she just stay with you and you malice game and mess around with the other guy till you're over the whole thing?

Oh well, like I said, it depends on a lot of variables.

So you think it can take you just few weeks after a break up to be in another relationship huh?

Like the dude would just suddenly show up from no where and viola! Or perhaps the dude must have been kept on the sideline by the girl as an insurance policy, which by the way is also a way of cheating.

I do hope you understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by koxi: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
And this made front page...?
Seun what is this na?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Emescot(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
OohMpa:
Foolish bwoi... angry

She keep malice
Ooh Mpa keep his own

#TheMaliceMaster angry
Now this is one very funny dude from the East mehn!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by bestpunterever: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Catalin:
My ex kept malice with me for 3months and he came back just to realise that I have moved on but I didn't tell him, I just treated him like trash by constantly playing with his feelings till he got tired and left by himself cheesy. Best revenge ever!.
your ex must be a Mr nice guy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nuellaluv(f): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hmmm so people have the gust to do such well is not new to me cos I am still recovering from my own guy man up all hope is not lost
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Mayflowa(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't think She like the ex.

Such malice are frustrating. I think I can do it
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by CoolFreeday(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
All guys are cheat too, you hardly see a guy that stick to one lady including the so called married men!

you're very wrong
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by CoolFreeday(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
shugabae:
for where n? shocked
Open your inner eyes and you'll see
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ogaprime(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
All guys are cheat too, you hardly see a guy that stick to one lady including the so called married men!

Hey madam, you should please say guys that you know. My grandfathers didn't cheat on my grandmothers, my uncles doesn't cheat on their wives, my dad has never cheated on my mum, a marriage of more than 30yrs+, I have never cheated on my gf of 4years. So please say men that you know and not all men...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by nwamehn: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
emsheddy:
I tire oooooooo my broda! The way some people talk sha

Na so naah, we human beings get as we be.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by MENTORCH(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't think She like the ex.

She doesn't, she has seen an opportunity to run.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by nwamehn: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
ogaprime:

Hey madam, you should please say guys that you know. My grandfathers didn't cheat on my grandmothers, my uncles doesn't cheat on their wives, my dad has never cheated on my mum, a marriage of more than 30yrs+, I have never cheated on my gf of 4years. So please men that you know and all men...

Fantastic response. I wonder how she got to know that all men cheat without having met all the men on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Mujtahida: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Catalin:
My ex kept malice with me for 3months and he came back just to realise that I have moved on but I didn't tell him, I just treated him like trash by constantly playing with his feelings till he got tired and left by himself cheesy. Best revenge ever!.
What exactly was the revenge there? Please in all sincerity tell me. Do we enter in and out of relationships to score points, to get revenge, to say 'see I won!' ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by shugabae(f): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'm serious, just look around you.
lemme start looking if I will see any
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by shugabae(f): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'm serious, just look around you.
lemme start looking if I will see any shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by ogaprime(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
nwamehn:

Fantastic response. I wonder how she got to know that all men cheat without having met all the men on earth.

To much of mb dey allow them carry their hands put on top phone keypad type rubbish...not all ladies cheat, especially wonderful virtuous ladies that I know of...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Handsomecutepie: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
The simple and bitter truth is that the lady in question is already cheating before the break up. There are so many relationships that hit the rock for over a month but only for the two lovers to come back and become stronger again.

Malice or no malice, the cheat is already cheating...

If the lady in question was in love with him, she won't move on even if the whole world is on her neck to move on. Do you how it feels to move on from some one you are in love with?

Trust me, two weeks is tooooo fast for any lady except hoes to move on. A normal lady will still be looking forward for his return even when it's obvious that the guy is gone.

The guy should thank his luck for making this obvious to him now. You can imagine this same girl as a wife...

However, it all depend on what has been going on in the relationship but this is obvious that the lady is already cheating. And guess what, when a lady has a side man, no matter what you do as a main man, her commitment to the relationship ll be 50/50 which ll tell on the relationship compare to a lady without a side man.

If someone is in love with you, she/he will never, i repeat never move on after months. Love is too deep for you to get over it and move

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by shugabae(f): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
u don't believe? Stop hanging out with guys who party and club and u will see them.
I have come to realise that most of u who say "all men cheat" are those who fork dicks with wayward lifestyle.

Date a responsible guy u won't, or even see an easy going brother and groom him to ur taste, u won't. Na those wey dey smoke, shag trouser, club and have too many friends una dey like.
bro abeg show me some of them, I really need to meet even if its just one
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by shugabae(f): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
austinosita:

You can't compare our parents time to this recent day girls!
They are very promiscuous, easily pissed, no patience, no tolerance, too materialistic, and they cheat Alot.
not all

You guys should stop making it look like all girls cheat
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by shugabae(f): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Open your inner eyes and you'll see
please come and help me open it
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:

what about your dad and brothers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks by fkdmods: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
neither your comment.

Actually it does. The guy basically pointed to the fact that you should remember that insulting all women and calling them whores is same as calling youy mother a w.hore. Your response was basically to say that his mother is a woman too. WTF? How does that make sense. To make matters worse for you and your logic, i pointed out that your response didn't follow the path of logic and you did the same thing again. Are 12 years old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.