Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6965 Views)

In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MrCork: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin and so?stay there cool

^^^ this chick is stubborn angry

1 Like

Re: . by MrCork: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin and so?stay there cool

...am cumin to Nigeria soon...have you Gots nice friends...preeeety and lightskin? smiley

1 Like

Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
deathcomestoall:

My first highlight is a very big turnoff for anydecent girl. Ask me. I once thought I had all the money that could last me a life time. Let me tell you how I lost it, little by little then all at once.

My second highlight shows pride, you not saying much and how money isn't a problem. You introduce the money aspect again. It like repetitive redundancy which could have been said just once showing us readers how much you place importance in your money.

The point where she was pregnant and you almost giving her one of your cars is another arrow pointing towards wealth again. And trust me, any decent girl reading this would already judge you based on this and more. And it's not my place though but it's no man's responsibility to take care of any girls family when he is not married to her. Maybe you attract a particular type of females, the ones who use you for financial security. As I said earlier don't plac yourself worth in your account balance.

Any female reading this that would be interested in you would have already placed her mind on the financial security she would get from you not even minding to know the real you. Goodluck and I hope you find a decent female.

now you are already sounding like im looking for a lady here, which is not the case. i never even thought to that direction, pride is not my case, you'll only understand that if you knew me personally
Re: . by mizlovette(f): 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Well too bad I feel ur pain dear. Just keep praying and believing God. Keep searching too. Ur gonna find d right one soon

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
deathcomestoall:
I'm only citing an example that if anyone here is interested in you. I never said you are looking for something from here. I just explained how I interpreted your post and possibly that's how you come off naturally.
you're pretty wrong there.. Thinking about how I avoid people knowing some certain stuufs about me proves that.. I won't say more before you claim another pride talk.
Re: . by EmilyNte1988(f): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:
advertisement on what exactly ?
Am available
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
EmilyNte1988:
Am available
thank you, but it seems you were born 1988 if I'm guessing rightly, also, I'm looking for someone residing not far away from me. (Delta)
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
mizlovette:
Well too bad I feel ur pain dear. Just keep praying and believing God. Keep searching too. Ur gonna find d right one soon
thanks dear, God bless you
Re: . by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Are you meedot.2? Answer me gadddddemmmmiiiitttt! angry
MrCork:

...don't worry...I will fix you wit my London self when next I come to africa wink
Re: . by studM(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Your post really touched me because would I say I'm the female version of yourself even if I'm I'm okay I won't say it. I wanted to say something foolish now (you just found a decent girl and make sure you surf my Web, websurfer). Ok that's foolish. I feel you're putting yourself under unnecessary pressure.

I am envious of your career. I wish it was mine. That's what I have to say.

And I also feel you show yourself a lot. You explaining yourself how you're this and that already gives readers an insight into your person. You feel you're wealthy enough to get a decent girl and shouldn't attract the wrong ones. I feel I'm beautiful and decent enough to meet the guys I term right but that hasn't happened because I place too much in what I believe I deserve which is what you are doing.

Drop all your I have this, I'm that and flourish.

Hey u seem interesting..mind if i wana meet wit u
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:

now you are already sounding like im looking for a lady here, which is not the case. i never even thought to that direction, pride is not my case, you'll only understand that if you knew me personally

And what if you meet a decent lady here.. .
Re: . by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
looool...bros I get many single sistas oo..if u don't mind...but d thing be say dem be s.u...if u don't mind
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 4:57am On Dec 06, 2016
kaboninc:

And what if you meet a decent lady here.. .
very sure that's almost impossible due to my location
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 5:00am On Dec 06, 2016
debygrin:
looool...bros I get many single sistas oo..if u don't mind...but d thing be say dem be s.u...if u don't mind
lol, I don't get the last part (s.u) thank you anyway
Re: . by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
Good day Nairalanders,
I am in dire need of some suggestions or ideas in a starting a good and healthy relationship that would lead to marriage.

I am 25 years young, graduated since 2012/2013 with a very good career which would last me a lifetime since I am my own boss. (Meaning I work for myself with some people managing my business).

While I was in school, I was that guy a lot of girls would go out with, I wouldn't say much but to cut it short (Money wasn't a problem) Not saying I spend money on girls but I roll pretty good enough to get almost any girl back then. of course I had all the fun when I was not in a serious relationship.

The girl I hoped to marry, I found out a lot of things that made me doubt our future together. Our relationship ended after about 2 years being together. (She's married now and with the way she's trying to tempt me into commiting adultery, I'm glad I didn't marry her)

After graduation, I moved on my own to a new city where I settled. With time, got into a relationship which lasted just about 3-4 months with a working class girl before I called it a quit due to facts I discovered (double dater). Don't ask me how sure I was because getting to meet her later, she didn't get to deny it anymore, instead, she was still doing thesame with me. (Sleeping with me while dating someone else) until I found out and did away wither her completely again.

Right about 2 years ago, I met this innocent looking beautiful girl I wouldn't need anyone to tell me she was a bit innocent, I pulled over, talked to her friend as she wouldn't alter any word at all, got her friend's contact and zoomed off after giving them a drop at their destination.
Getting to let her know my intentions was pretty hard as communication was a problem (claimed she doesn't have a phone then)
About a month later, I got to finally see her, she visited me and that was how we started off a relationship. (Then she was 19).

Then, I could never have wished for someone better as she was completely loyal and shy girl who doesn't want to be anywhere around strangers or people. During this time, she was in one of the tertiary institution already.

After sometime, things began to change, I could tell a lot of influence and youthful exuberance affecting her with few bad and irrelavant friends/activities.
She was no longer the girl I used to know,
Moving around was now a hobby, she wouldn't use any of her time productively, having misplaced prorities and found lies as a hobby.

Note that duing this period, I made sure she didn't lack anything, was even a point she was pregnant and almost gave her one of my Cars I don't drive before an unexpected happened(she lost it, claimed she had an accident, next day the mother called me to complain of blood all over the bed, miscarriage) I didn't want to believe that was truly want happened and not her aborting it but I had no choice than to take it that way.

Note that during this time, her parents, brothers were fully aware of everything about us as they do always like to see me around. Things was all peaceful then until these youthful exuberance started affecting her and our relationship so bad until I called it a quit as she wasn't getting any better coupled with I spending too much money on her already and same time, getting a lot of reasons to see I might not get a peaceful home with her. Mostly out of careless utterances, how her parents trained her and other issues I found to be real troubles.
At a point we began having problems almost everyday that would require the family's attention, settle and advices here and there but things wasn't getting any better after much patience all along.

It was so painful to call it a quit but I had no other option since the problems arising was too much and becoming too embarassing to me and both the family even when its just a relationship.

Now this is my problem:
Having been in the previous relationship, I was such a faithful guy that I did away with a lot of things and no other girl.

I came from a home where I am the only guy with frequent questions about marriage from my dad (mum's late), some family members, people and some neighbours who feels I am in a best position to marry. (Maybe because I live comfortably enough, maybe because I leave decent enough with good morals) whatever the case is, I still think and wish to marry soon.
On my last relationship I just quited, I remember the dad always making mentions of her finishing her studies first (about at least 2-3 years more to go) and all that not yet talk. (All these while, things have not been good for the family so I give her almost all the support.)

Quiting the relationship was something I never saw coming or expected but it was the best thing to save me.

Now my problem is getting to start all over again.

How do I get a girl decent enough to consider as a wife.
Almost everygirl I meet these days have to see me as one of those guys. (Though I am not very flashy but they think I look good or comfortable enough to be like every other guy as I am still very young)
I really don't want to let them know me to some certain extent because they might just give in because of that and not for doing the right thing/being real.

I finally made up a decision not dating any girl still in school because I can't cope with many of the nonsense they exhibits and all those childish ways of reasoning and acts.

I don't know how I can meet a more decent lady I can trust because I'm barely around people, I hate to pull over talking to a girl, I don't do gatherings and I can not find a girl I meet on a social media trustworthy.

The problem with most of the few ones I have met is they feel I am just like these other guys who just want to take advantage of them and move on to the next or they end up not having the characters of who I want as a wife.
I am not saying I ask for too much but all I needed was a fairly decent lady who I can build a home with comfortably, I don't care if she doesn't work.
All I need is she having good education and knowing how to handle a family and her man. Not trying to impress people, other ladies or gossiping/finding people's affairs her business.

Any recomendation on how to get one?
Come to my village.......Your story is touching
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
very sure that's almost impossible due to my location

Even if you're in the thick forest of Sambisa, there's a member of this community living there.
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2016
reminiscing:

Come to my village.......Your story is touching
where is your village and why your village?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
where is your village and why your village?
My Village is in Akwa-ibomgrin
Re: . by Winnyluv(f): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
May God see you through. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Weak Point(s)? / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / Anyone Got Towa Savage Or Teni blue film Video Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.