Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6966 Views)

In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
not interested!,might be cool to others

Okay!...
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
Not necessary bro but what I can say is that I used to be a believer of one man, one babe. But it came to point I had like 6 of them, forking them just to have peace of mine and avoid heart break.

But if you are very observant, you will easily see through me that I am not really player but acting a script.

However, I stopped such lifestyle bit by bit. Some of the girls from the past who made me took that direction suddenly started springing up from unknown places and the witch of them all was even wooing and begging about 3 months ago, after she wrecked my "nice guy" image, she is now seeking for it.

That's the little I can say.

What you guys have been....well I take life as it comes.

Expect less from people else, you'll end up hurting yourself.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Okay!...
grin grin grin grin yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

bro..UniQuegrACE look online the kinds chic that rides on Okada....am try in to help her stepppppup in life (range rover) wink

Hahaha....

Please don mind her....she wee come around....
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Because everybody who has been on Nairaland for a while knows MrCork, the londoner from pekam who drives a 28,000 pouunds Range Rover Spot... cheesy cheesy cheesy

He's a pefect gentuman and a ladies man....
grin grin grin grin funny man
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

...dark skin girls in the UK?...were?...you heard that on nigeria radio?...my nigggggga...I live in penal, one of the yupppppppiest place in London and trusses me..when I wake up in the morning. .am surrrrrouded by light skin females..half cast females & white chicks!! (Real talk) angry

Stop deceiving ursef OKAFOR. . .
You've never been to london. . .you've never Fvck a white pu**y . Except in your dream tho.
I see u re really obsessed with London. . .y don't u send ur details to me. . . By this time next week, you re on way to london. grin

#YOLO
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin funny man

wink wink cheesy
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
richommie:

You've never been to london. . .you've never Fvck a white pu**y . Except in your dream tho.
I see u re really obsessed with London. . .y don't u send ur details to me. . . By this time next week, you re on way to london. grin

#YOLO

Are yhu lightskin and female? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Are yhu lightskin and female? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are u blind man?

U must be cork wannabe.

Now fvck off

#YOLO
Re: . by MrCork: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2016
richommie:

#YOLO

...you take picture profie foto wearin oversize coat in hot weather lookin like Ghana refugee... an then you call your sef *Richommie*....U HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNNNN....I GIVE UP!! (no oofense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

...you take picture profie foto wearin oversize coat in hot weather lookin like Ghana refugee... an then you call your sef *Richommie*....U HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNNNNN....I GIVE UP!! (no oofense) undecided

Shallow mindedness he goat.
Dats not a coat brO. .its a Jean jacket.
And I wore it. . .immediately I was done swimming.
I don't make mouth..like u, ranting claiming to ride a range.
Dat Jean jacket cork? can get u a visa to london pekam angry

#Yolo
Re: . by lazeal: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

What you guys have been....well I take life as it comes.

Expect less from people else, you'll end up hurting yourself.
sure. But it's coming to an end already!
Re: . by MrCork: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2016
richommie:

Shallow mindedness he goat.
Dats not a coat brO. .its a Jean jacket.
And I wore it. . .immediately I was done swimming.
I don't make mouth..like u, ranting claiming to ride a range.
Dat Jean jacket cork? can get u a visa to london pekam angry

#Yolo

...ok..so to were over size jeans jacket to swimmming pool is your idea of fashion. ..abi??..
....your village muss be proud(edddddioot boy)
undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..so to were over size jeans jacket to swimmming pool is your idea of fashion. ..abi??..
....your village muss be proud(edddddioot boy)
undecided

Yes. . .they are proud of me okafor.

#YOLO
Re: . by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Avoid being corky
MrCork:

^^^^^WebSufer...bro pls avoid this one too..number one trouble maker..they all ways talk baccck...anyways don't worry a but widey, I recommend the best wifey material for you on nairaland...and guess wot..she's lightskin. Her name is Farano!! (REAL TALK) wink
Re: . by MrCork: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Avoid being corky

are you lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2016
lazeal:
You are my kind of person, we share similar ideology but unfortunately, I was corrupted by the society of these girls and so I changed along the line.

Now, you have made a right choice NOT to date school kids. Also avoid girls from poverty stricken homes (these ones are liabilities if they lack dignity of labour)

Beam your search light a decent girl who is at least striving to make something for herself, no matter how little.

Look for one from a decent home where they can at least feed themselves comfortably.

Check your church for someone, take your time to observe her.
Thnks for this post bro, was like you had same experience i was having... Appreciate
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Funkyswagzz:
Bro meeting a decent girl requires a lot. You cant knw for sure unless you give the person a try as far as you follow your heart. If this is your prioty you could sacrifice going out without your car. It will create more chance of you meeting different girls and eliminate the thought of her seeing you as some that is wealthy and all she want is your money. Decency is not writen in the face and you know a decent girl when study her. So keep searching bro.
i have tried this before numerous times but i dont think that helped.
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Your post really touched me because would I say I'm the female version of yourself even if I'm I'm okay I won't say it. I wanted to say something foolish now (you just found a decent girl and make sure you surf my Web, websurfer). Ok that's foolish. I feel you're putting yourself under unnecessary pressure.

I am envious of your career. I wish it was mine. That's what I have to say.

And I also feel you show yourself a lot. You explaining yourself how you're this and that already gives readers an insight into your person. You feel you're wealthy enough to get a decent girl and shouldn't attract the wrong ones. I feel I'm beautiful and decent enough to meet the guys I term right but that hasn't happened because I place too much in what I believe I deserve which is what you are doing.

Drop all your I have this, I'm that and flourish.

my dear, i aint trying to show myself on anything, i was only trying to get readers to have a view of me and my story so as to suggest what might be wrong, believe me i aint even trying to portray anything other than that..
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^WebSufer...bro pls avoid this one too..number one trouble maker..they all ways talk baccck...anyways don't worry a but widey, I recommend the best wifey material for you on nairaland...and guess wot..she's lightskin. Her name is Farano!! (REAL TALK) wink
thank you, i dash you back
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
who recommended those you mentioned?...it's ur game....keep searching
And this is what the OP was talking abt....must u comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by FreeSpirited: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Your post really touched me because would I say I'm the female version of yourself even if I'm I'm okay I won't say it. I wanted to say something foolish now (you just found a decent girl and make sure you surf my Web, websurfer). Ok that's foolish. I feel you're putting yourself under unnecessary pressure.

I am envious of your career. I wish it was mine. That's what I have to say.

And I also feel you show yourself a lot. You explaining yourself how you're this and that already gives readers an insight into your person. You feel you're wealthy enough to get a decent girl and shouldn't attract the wrong ones. I feel I'm beautiful and decent enough to meet the guys I term right but that hasn't happened because I place too much in what I believe I deserve which is what you are doing.

Drop all your I have this, I'm that and flourish.
You sound intelligent with your logic and analogy
Re: . by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:
i have tried this before numerous times but i dont think that helped.

I can only say keep tryin and to identify what the problem is.. be patient dont rush.. if you can.... travel to cool the tension withen you. Cos if you are tensed or in a rush someone can easily detect that and become insecure or scared. If nothing is working for you , that means you have to change your manner approach. Try something different but dont try to impress her cos she could easily think you are not worth it. The most important thing is to capture her heart. Just take your time.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: . by MrCork: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:
thank you, i dash you back

[he he he he he he he....UniQuegrACE...sorry babes I tried...nobody wants ya grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

[he he he he he he he....UniQuegrACE...sorry babes I tried...nobody wants ya grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin funny you
Re: . by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
FreeSpirited:
And this is what the OP was talking abt....must u comment?
and must you quote mw
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
and must you quote mw
That post wasnt for you.....You have nothing upstairs to contribute......just imagine your reply, after the epistle of the young man.
Re: . by MrCork: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
grin grin grin grin funny you

...don't worry...I will fix you wit my London self when next I come to africa wink

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

...don't worry...I will fix you wit my London self when next I come to africa wink
we dont need you here,why not stay there
Re: . by MrCork: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
we dont need you here,why not stay there

...Sweerty you no you want me...don't lie...am from London. .remember? wink

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

...Sweerty you no you want me...don't lie...am from London. .remember? wink
grin grin grin grin and so?stay there cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.