Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6969 Views)

In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry. / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by WebSurfer(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: . by opethom(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2016
too long story, Pls summarize

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2016
who recommended those you mentioned?...it's ur game....keep searching

1 Like

Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2016
opethom:
too long story, Pls summarize
You don't have to worry about that if you can't go through all of it, even when I made the last part in summary.
Those who can help will be up during the morning to help me with suggestions. Not my fault I don't have the time during the day to make this up.
Re: . by ojoisaiah44: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Go to the church, tell your pastor to connect you with one of the almost expired babes then marry.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Advertisements at its peak cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2016
ojoisaiah44:
Go to the church, tell your pastor to connect you with one of the almost expired babes then marry.
I might be a christian but I don't allow myself with christian hypocrisy. I don't think the best girl for me must be a churchy girl. I would prefer the one who has a good heart with a conscience even if she doesn't go to church.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=ojoisaiah44 post=51641518]Go to the church, tell your pastor to connect you with one of the [b][/b]almost expired babes then marry.[/quote] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2016
mhiz:
Advertisements at its peak cheesy
advertisement on what exactly ?
Re: . by MrCork: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
who recommended those you mentioned?...it's ur game....keep searching

^^^^^WebSufer....bro come and take this one call UniQuegrACE..she single an searching undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^WebSufer....bro come and take this one call UniQuegrACE..she single an searching undecided
searching for what? undecided
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 12:32am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

She's certainly for you since you like them lightskin girls all the way grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:

certainly for who?. undecided
Re: . by MrCork: 1:06am On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:

..true..UniQuegrACE is one of my chicks but am givin her away for free......she a troublemaker..she's yours wink
Re: . by MrCork: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
certainly for who?. undecided

...see your Coca-Cola head like Somali made plantain chips....shudunt you be happy I find you man?....you so ungratefull angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

..true..UniQuegrACE is one of my chicks but am givin her away for free......she a troublemaker..she's yours wink
hope all is well with you MR CORK,cos i barely know you
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

...see your Coca-Cola head like Somali made plantain chips....shudunt you be happy I find you man?....you so ungratefull angry
never told you i needed one,so why should i be grateful undecided
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 1:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Just take a look at these two couples up there ^^^ grin

2 Likes

Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 1:29am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

Thank you for your help. But I'm looking for a wife now.

Now back to the topic, you might suggest on how to meet a decent girl/wife prospectives if you know any.
Re: . by PETRUCE007: 1:36am On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:

Now back to the topic, you might suggest on how to meet a decent girl/wife prospectives if you know any.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: . by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:00am On Dec 05, 2016
Bro meeting a decent girl requires a lot. You cant knw for sure unless you give the person a try as far as you follow your heart. If this is your prioty you could sacrifice going out without your car. It will create more chance of you meeting different girls and eliminate the thought of her seeing you as some that is wealthy and all she want is your money. Decency is not writen in the face and you know a decent girl when study her. So keep searching bro.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 05, 2016

5 Likes

Re: . by kaboninc(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Your post really touched me because would I say I'm the female version of yourself even if I'm I'm okay I won't say it. I wanted to say something foolish now (you just found a decent girl and make sure you surf my Web, websurfer). Ok that's foolish. I feel you're putting yourself under unnecessary pressure.

I am envious of your career. I wish it was mine. That's what I have to say.

And I also feel you show yourself a lot. You explaining yourself how you're this and that already gives readers an insight into your person. You feel you're wealthy enough to get a decent girl and shouldn't attract the wrong ones. I feel I'm beautiful and decent enough to meet the guys I term right but that hasn't happened because I place too much in what I believe I deserve which is what you are doing.

Drop all your I have this, I'm that and flourish.

Websurfer, you've just found yourself a decent girl.. .
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:

Of all persons, MrCork?
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
never told you i needed one,so why should i be grateful undecided

Just in case you need one, the OP has expressed his interest...
Re: . by gab264(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2016
It's all about God.

If u sideline him in course of ur search...

Devil will definately join in searching for u too..
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2016
kaboninc:

Just in case you need one, the OP has expressed his interest...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not on nairaland
Re: . by MrCork: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
hope all is well with you MR CORK,cos i barely know you

...yea right..STOP LYIN JORRRR
... Anyways sinse u ask again.well .am from pekam London, a Londone.. I drive £28,000 (cash)range rover spot..am God's gift to women & a ladies man & I don't wannnnna be a plaYa no more!! (kaiiiii..see lyrics)
wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2016
WebSurfer:

Almost everygirl I meet these days have to see me as one of those guys. (Though I am not very flashy but they think I look good or comfortable enough to be like every other guy as I am still very young)
I really don't want to let them know me to some certain extent because they might just give in because of that and not for doing the right thing/being real.

I finally made up a decision not dating any girl still in school because I can't cope with many of the nonsense they exhibits and all those childish ways of reasoning and acts.

I don't know how I can meet a more decent lady I can trust because I'm barely around people, I hate to pull over talking to a girl, I don't do gatherings and I can not find a girl I meet on a social media trustworthy.

The problem with most of the few ones I have met is they feel I am just like these other guys who just want to take advantage of them and move on to the next or they end up not having the characters of who I want as a wife.

Why are you trying soooo hard to be seen differently from "every other guy"?
Dude, just be yourself, be like every other guy.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2016
MrCork:

...yea right..STOP LYIN JORRRR
... Anyways sinse u ask again.well .am from pekam London, a Londone.. I drive £28,000 (cash)range rover spot..am God's gift to women & a ladies man & I don't wannnnna be a plaYa no more!! (kaiiiii..see lyrics)
wink
and whats wth i'm a londoner,drive blahblahblah,what should i do with that..AND I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT,IF YOU DONT MENTION ME AGAIN
Re: . by MrCork: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Your post really touched me because would I say I'm the female version of yourself even if I'm I'm okay I won't say it. I wanted to say something foolish now (you just found a decent girl and make sure you surf my Web, websurfer). Ok that's foolish. I feel you're putting yourself under unnecessary pressure.

I am envious of your career. I wish it was mine. That's what I have to say.

And I also feel you show yourself a lot. You explaining yourself how you're this and that already gives readers an insight into your person. You feel you're wealthy enough to get a decent girl and shouldn't attract the wrong ones. I feel I'm beautiful and decent enough to meet the guys I term right but that hasn't happened because I place too much in what I believe I deserve which is what you are doing.

Drop all your I have this, I'm that and flourish.

^^^^^WebSufer...bro pls avoid this one too..number one trouble maker..they all ways talk baccck...anyways don't worry a but widey, I recommend the best wifey material for you on nairaland...and guess wot..she's lightskin. Her name is Farano!! (REAL TALK) wink
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not on nairaland

Lol.. .is Nairaland not a decent place to meet a decent lady like you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption Me And My New Chick / Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin? / 10 Worst Things Women Do In Bed That Drives Men Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.