Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Get A Husband On Uber - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Husband On Uber (29149 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by IVORY2009(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Seun:
I'm sure that guys have also learnt a lot about how to get a wife from this post.

likewise u too grin grin
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by amicable09(f): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
uboma:

It will only be on weekends when he is bored at home. I didn't know you love cooking....
Lol. Bored at home should be everyday cheesy
Me, love cooking? Nah!!!! I just want to catch me some Uber driver! cheesy
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by BarakOkenny(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
What is an Uber? undecided
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by uboma(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
Seun:
I'm sure that guys have also learnt a lot about how to get a wife from this post.

the last time I asked, I heard that you are single and searching.
so I hope you now know one of the avenues to search for that missing rib....

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by djlaqua91(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
OP WTF is this? Misleading our young gals. If I KNAK YOU KONDO for head!

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by mengho(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
I didn't know men were dat scarce cheesy, gotta up my game cool
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by deturla: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Naijasinglegirl always aiming for my tummy. grin grin grin

Choi! This Geh...

Between, I saw someone that looked like you at the V.I.P section at the Experience last Friday!

Was that you? LOL!
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by arizona20: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please how do i upload my document at uber. I have tried their site severaly but is not working. Document to upload are my insurance, inpection report and TIN. please kindly assist if you have any idea. Thanks. nanamm4real@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by uboma(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Bored at home should be everyday cheesy

Me, love cooking?
Nah!!!!
I just want to catch me some Uber driver! cheesy

just be on the lookout for Davide470, you will be sure to see him in his Range Rover.

Success to you in your quest...

lol

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by queenfav(f): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Abeg,ladies come and buy your Xmas hair..Let's hook you up with a good weave for an unbeatable price.

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by profmallory(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Interesting
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I just heard rumours that some girls have been quietly meeting their husbands in Uber and they have refused to make this information public so desperate single girls don’t ruin the system.

In fact, one of my friends have marked Uber as her number one place to tie down a husband in 2017.

According to my friend, her colleague used an Uber earlier this year and she and the Uber guy got talking like old buddies. When she was about alighting, they exchanged contacts and the rest they say is history. She is about to walk down the aisle with him in a few weeks.

“Uber drivers are on par with regular cab men! I don’t want to marry a driver.” You might say. This is false.

The guy she met has three cars he hired people to use for Uber. One of these cars was enrolled for UBER Select, the luxury and pricey service by Uber where a G-Wagon or Range Rover could pick you.

So rich guy was bored one weekend and he decided to do cabu-cabu with the Range Rover. That is how he met the girl!

If you’ve decided to try your husband hunting in Uber, take note of these tips.
1 If you want rich husband use Uber Black.
2 If your Uber Driver arrives wearing a marriage band, cancel the trip!
3 Sit in the frontseat beside the Uber driver and not at the back like a madam. No man has the time to be twisting & turning his neck to chat with you.
4 Be polite and act like a lady. Every single Uber driver is a potential husband.
5 Don’t use an Uber to indecent places. Even if the Uber driver is not interested in you, he might have an unmarried oga or brother.
6 Ladies, don’t use Uber with ‘your squad’. Your bestie might snatch your prospective husband before your very own eyes.
7 Act like a wife material whenever you are in the Uber of a prospective husband. Pray with him at the start & end of a trip, play gospel music from your mobile phone, speak in tongues to the driver. If possible cook in the Uber.

I wish you all goodluck

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/how-to-meet-a-husband-in-uber/

Scary.
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by babooshka: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
This is somewhat ridiculous sha. 'rich guy was bored, and decided 2 do uber and drive ppl around...' cheesy cheesy cheesy so, he couldn't go swimming or party with friends... Nigerians must sha twist everything, and put their own spin. Smh!
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Roblasanca: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
U
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oboy na to run go find wife their be that oooooo
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Jazmiynne: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
amicable09:

grin grin grin
If cooking is not involved, I'm not calling tongue

But if David becomes a driver, Lol, the end has come cheesy. Ladies go dey carry acid for bag dey waka to protect their 'man'.

He belongs to everybody.
He is for no one cheesy

Lolz hahahahahahaaa Oga mod comman defend yaself oooo

Buh really, Davide470 as uber driver? Lolz hahahahahahaaa lwkmd..... His own cab wld be exclusively for female passengers... . All of them with their exclusive tales to tell
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
ladies waiting for the perfect guy....

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Troubleking: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lolz grin
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
GogetterMD:
When your Uber driver is MC Oluomo of Oshodi former personal assistant lipsrsealed

Yes oh, because flattties don't have cars, FFK bangs thief hero's wife
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
I love niajasinglegirl sha.... babe u rock, Nice o
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Christmas is coming o. Be careful whose ride you jump into, before they use you for rituals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Ngokafor(f): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
...This is way too predatory,fake and cold undecided...so the new craze is 'uber' drivers to snag husband?.funny!..

....weddings and 'correct' church no dey reign again?

...instead of waiting until you are in an 'uber' ride to be polite/well mannered and social...be like that everywhere!..

..Ladies forget about all the male shenanigans on Nairaland(annoying bunch they are no doubt) and just be.....NICE.
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by drnoel: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
uboma:
*So rich guy was bored one weekend and he decided to do cabu-cabu with the Range Rover. That is how he met the girl!*

This part got me laughing out really loud.

To all the Ladies who are hoping to hook up with their dream man via Uber service, all the best to you all.

grin

The part that was most hilarious was the one about speaking in tongues and cooking.

Haute:

7 Act like a wife material whenever you are in the Uber of a prospective husband. Pray with him at the start & end of a trip, play gospel music from your mobile phone, speak in tongues to the driver. If possible cook in the Uber.
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by amicable09(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Buh really, Davide470 as uber driver? Lolz hahahahahahaaa lwkmd..... His own cab wld be exclusively for female passengers... . All of them with their exclusive tales to tell
Lolz.
As in ehn!
The type Toke Makinwa will call a 'Tell All' grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by yodin: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lwkmd ! This lalasticlala is danm funny!

Dnt let my sisters in the house steal their fathers' money just to hunt uber drivers pls.lol
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by davide470(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Buh really, David.e470 as uber driver? Lolz hahahahahahaaa lwkmd..... [s]His own cab wld be exclusively for female passengers[/s].. All of them with their exclusive tales to tell
cheesy cheesy

Smh for you and you sister!. Mine would be Exclusive, not all female passengers would be allowed. wink
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by uboma(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
drnoel:

The part that was most hilarious was the one about speaking in tongues and cooking.

lol.

If a Lady starts to speak in tongue, I will simply pull over and request she steps out of my car. No time for spiricoco gals.

grin
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Was thinking uber was like a dating site or something .. Now am confused ..wtf is an.uber
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Ijaya123: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
GogetterMD:
When your Uber driver is MC Oluomo of Oshodi former personal assistant lipsrsealed

How come you share similarities with the starfish.
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by uboma(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

When I thought I know my co-moderator very well......
Just realized that I still have a long way to go.
okay o, I will be watching in 5D!
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Jazmiynne: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
davide470:
cheesy cheesy

Smh for you and your sister!. Mine would be Exclusive, not all female passengers would be allowed. wink

Of cos not all na!
They have got to have their B's complete and on point! grin
We know d specs wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Tonto Dikeh Behind The Scene Leaked Sex Video. 18+ Only / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / 10_signs_that_a_girl_likes_you There Are Some Common Signs, Are They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.