Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

How To Get A Husband On Uber - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Husband On Uber (29143 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
armadeo:

Lol. It's a cab service. You book the can online and they come pick you up via location. It's awesome and comfortable. Good for unscheduledbruns to unknown areas.

Affordable too. You get an estimated bill before the can comes so you know if you should take it or not. .. Oh ..seems nice though

At least your car won't be towed away for parking.

Slice bread tins

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by mytym(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I just heard rumours that some girls have been quietly meeting their husbands in Uber and they have refused to make this information public so desperate single girls don’t ruin the system.

In fact, one of my friends have marked Uber as her number one place to tie down a husband in 2017.

According to my friend, her colleague used an Uber earlier this year and she and the Uber guy got talking like old buddies. When she was about alighting, they exchanged contacts and the rest they say is history. She is about to walk down the aisle with him in a few weeks.

“Uber drivers are on par with regular cab men! I don’t want to marry a driver.” You might say. This is false.

The guy she met has three cars he hired people to use for Uber. One of these cars was enrolled for UBER Select, the luxury and pricey service by Uber where a G-Wagon or Range Rover could pick you.

So rich guy was bored one weekend and he decided to do cabu-cabu with the Range Rover. That is how he met the girl!

If you’ve decided to try your husband hunting in Uber, take note of these tips.
1 If you want rich husband use Uber Black.
2 If your Uber Driver arrives wearing a marriage band, cancel the trip!
3 Sit in the frontseat beside the Uber driver and not at the back like a madam. No man has the time to be twisting & turning his neck to chat with you.
4 Be polite and act like a lady. Every single Uber driver is a potential husband.
5 Don’t use an Uber to indecent places. Even if the Uber driver is not interested in you, he might have an unmarried oga or brother.
6 Ladies, don’t use Uber with ‘your squad’. Your bestie might snatch your prospective husband before your very own eyes.
7 Act like a wife material whenever you are in the Uber of a prospective husband. Pray with him at the start & end of a trip, play gospel music from your mobile phone, speak in tongues to the driver. If possible cook in the Uber.

I wish you all goodluck

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/how-to-meet-a-husband-in-uber/

Hilariously on point!
Good advice garnished with humor.
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by yinkhar(f): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
I luv the advice cos am single grin
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by FGO1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
That is true. But some ladies sabi form wen der enter uber. Der need husband but der kon dey form. Some go even talk to d driver any how
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by FGO1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
@yinkhar, since you re single, can we both meet.
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by PrettySpicey(f): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Look down on Uber drivers at your own peril grin.. Those guys are balling!... ..but then again, no be all of them get the motor

Ah, nothing was wrong. Just hibernating. My mistake.
*yanks foot out of mouth*
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Ah, nothing was wrong. Just hibernating. My mistake.
*yanks foot out of mouth*

Lol Hibernating? Am I a Cyborg?
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by PrettySpicey(f): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol Hibernating? Am I a Cyborg?
Maybe a bear... dunno.
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by yinkhar(f): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2016
FGO1:
@yinkhar, since you re single, can we both meet.
Send mail
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Maybe a bear... dunno.

I'm tall but not huge lol
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by FGO1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
@yinkhar, here is my mail. uandi4God@yahoo.com. hoping to receive ur mail
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by FGO1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
yinkhar:
I luv the advice cos am single grin
[color=#006600][/color]

@yinkhar, my email is uandi4God@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by FGO1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
yinkhar:

Send mail
[color=#000099][/color]

Or u can flash or send me a text. 09092971912
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by PrettySpicey(f): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm tall but not huge lol
All right... thanks for completing the confusing session of my day... bye now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by QueenSharon(f): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
goldenceo1:
Heaven Help those who help themselves..

Pls where is it written in the Bible?

Thumps Up all does who hustle their way into the marriage.
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by Anikpee(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
I really don't understand this post, what is uber, is it a city, website or what. please someone should just put me through
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by sisisioge: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Alright, you are craazy and I'm so following you now! Whackco Choco gal!
Re: How To Get A Husband On Uber by sisisioge: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Anikpee:
I really don't understand this post, what is uber, is it a city, website or what. please someone should just put me through

Uber is a toosh taxi system where you could get a taxi pickup at your doorstep within the shortest TAT. It is made up of private individuals with a certain car specifications within your immediate environ. These individuals are majorly young men of good education and substance...Most of the drivers drive their own cars. Do you follow now? Yeah, imagine Oghenetega, the Uber guy between the ages of 30-40 with good education, orientation and substance, drive you to your destination! You should copy babe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes / Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.