Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is MMM A Sin? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is MMM A Sin? (38135 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by BALLOSKI: 4:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Now I see why all the anti Mmm threads make FP......ok
grin grin grin
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nemesis99(m): 5:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

Every member of MMM is cheating the people he/she invites, and also encouraging them to cheat others in turn. This makes it immoral to me.

i still dont get your point sir.
Lets say i invite you to join MMM and you PH 100k and at the end of the month, you get 30% of what you PH with.

Please explain how i cheated you.

Oops!!! My bad CAN YOU DEFINE CHEAT IN YOUR OWN WORDS
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nemesis99(m): 5:18am On Dec 07, 2016
If MMM is perceived as sin, i guess forex and binary shld be perceived as that too.

Even businessmen and women shld be stoned cuz they tend to cheat the public by making profit off of us.

can somebody please define the terms cheat and sin?

They are making it seem like its the first time I'm seeing these words

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by femi4: 5:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Compliant:
Its a pity that the so called believers of the gospel that ought to teach non believer are even the ones shouting its not a sin, its not a sin just because of money .

Among the thousands of people participating in mmm I need just ONE person to tell me the 30% he/she is collecting where its coming from pls . pls I don't need a novice to answer this question by telling me its traffic because the person asking this question knows very much about traffic

The bitter truth of the matter is that mmm wouldn't have being a sin if the owner paying you 30% actually invested the money and then pays you 30% interest monthly , there is no investment whatsoever in mmm so where is the 30% and 10% commission coming from?. its just a system where you rob paul to pay peter NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

Some Christian will even tell you they know its a sin and they don't put their money in it yet they refer people and collected 10% commission . what a life ?

You call yourself a believer and preacher of the gospel yet you cannot lead by example

No wonder among thousands of people only 12 were called . BE A REAL BELEIVER AND STAND OUT AMONG THE CROWD

I am not here to pass blame on non Christain or even church members MY MAJOR CONCERN IS YOU THAT CALLED YOURSELF A PASTOR AND A PREACHER

What if I tell you that the highest no of participant in MMM are Pastors. Using Church tithe/offering to do MMM
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by missjahiniekpe(f): 5:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Let me teach some people what I was taught. There are two reasons people hold money :it's either for immediate consumption which doesn't yield interest or for investment which of course yields interest.

I see nothing wrong in investing your money for interest in the future.

Why don't they call fixed deposit account at Bank demonic? Last I checked, if you fix your money for a specific period of time in a bank, you're rewarded with interest, same thing with MMM.

You want to tell me about risk? Well there's no business without it's risk ... People should just stop making the Bible say what it's not saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by jist2day: 5:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

Every member of MMM is cheating the people he/she invites, and also encouraging them to cheat others in turn. This makes it immoral to me.
Seun,you have been cheating us here and the injustices perpetrated by your mods is alarming.
Moreover, you talk about immorality, your nairaland promotes immorality to the highest order, eg romance and sexuality section.
For your info,no body is cheated in mmm,so long as you continue to PH and GH
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by missjahiniekpe(f): 5:39am On Dec 07, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]

Ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by jist2day: 5:43am On Dec 07, 2016
?

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
It's gambling and Christianity frowns against such.
Define gambling sis...
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Cortana2: 5:53am On Dec 07, 2016
RatedStar:
It is not. Someone should please create a new topic and enlighten all our intelligent ignoramus how MMM works. I notice that all those that have something wrong to say simply dont know anything about the scheme.

So when I loan someone money to start a business and ask him to pay me back in 3 months, the interest I collect is a sin cos I earned it by doing nothing?

Nobody is been cheated. All participants smile after 30 days. Tuesdays and thursdays have become the best days of all participants. Why is all the focus on mmm?

Some peeps that are not participating are anxiously waiting to tell mmm participants, I told you it will crash and now it has buh sadly, that day will never come.

My only regret is not starting MMM earlier.

You're being selfish. Not all participants are going to smile eventually. Some are going to commit suicide after the ponzi scheme falls through; it will one day, and you won't be guitless when it finally does.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by ambafrank: 5:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Pls ladies and gents MMM is not sin. If not this platform crime would be every where, we should not bring religion in every thing we do.MMM have come to stay.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by duperola(f): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2016
the point i want to make is this: either in shares or banking, i invest(save) my money for future use.ie the saved money is used for forex or trading.in MMM, i give my money to someone,he spends it.then another person,gives me back with interest.where is d interest coming from?dont forget even d one i provided help to could hv kept d money in d bank thus any trading or whateva is by d bank so where is d extra 30% coming from in MMM? in trevor,gnld etc,they trade( buying and selling) thus making profit! MMM is a get rich quick scheme which is against my bible or moral code.i prefer working for my money.Besides,i dont get money from unknown sources thus i cant di MMM. Pastors can do it but i cant
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2016
SpicyMimi:
How's it a sin? I believe ignorance is just killing people.
Few weeks ago, my Dad was totally against it...but when my brother gave him thorough explanation, he is now interested. The point is, most of you condemning MMM are doing so, because you don't know how it works. You send money to an account, in few weeks another person in turn sends money to you. The whole thing is just a simple and smart logic. No one is stealing from anyone! You make your money, I make mine! MMM doesn't have a specific account, so what's the fraud please? You people just go about spreading false news! If you don't wanna do it, stop discouraging others. I see no sinful act in MMM. Seun, you talked about cheating....that's pure ignorance! You know nothing!!! Where is the cheating? I smh for you!

I want to ask a question.

1. Where does the 30% come from ?
2. For each 30% generated it requires the funds of *new* members to pay up for it. So what happens when new members stop rolling in ?

This is not an attack am only curious

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Cortana2:

You're being selfish. Not all participants are going to smile eventually. Some are going to commit suicide after the ponzi scheme falls through; it will one day, and you won't be guitless when it finally does.
This is not sentiments it's an actual fact it must crash one day. It's like plating Russian roulette with your money only rule is don't be the last person

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by onunwa21(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2016
gabazin080:
at least we can still trust mmm to keep to their promise of 30% every month end unlike apc that hasnt fulfil any of their campaign promises.

though am not a member yet

Don't forget the one meal per day promise. It's happening
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2016
[s]
Caleycash:
l was born foolish!!!
[/s]He pain am grin grin
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by mukthar2000(m): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2016
femcent2:
Reading many links which some pastor discourage people from participating in MMM, please is MMM a sin and which Bible verse against taking a risk with investment your money and get your interest .
must ur Bible verse tell u that MMM is a sin befor u knw, or don't ur bible tells u that anything that as to do with intrest is a sin? U better withdraw urself from it and ask for forgiveness befor ur God we collect 100% from u for eating interest.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by abfalkolly(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

K
Am impressed wt ur response....9c1...in addition,putting ur money in MMM is not an investment!get dt right ,wht ar u investing in?...
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by HEADYWORLD: 6:25am On Dec 07, 2016
When I see MMM participants saying I invested my money it makes me laugh. The Money you said you Invested is in your account or your pocket for weeks before you get order to pay, and I know some people who PH today and GH the same day, you call that an investment?

Who are you providing help for and what makes you feel you have help somebody?

May the almighty GOD save us from the hardship in our nation.

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Johnsonibx(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]

You better go and read your BIBLE very well
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by RatedStar: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Cortana2:

You are obviously one of the people wishing, hoping it crashes. Please, show me just 1, not 2, just 1 participant that has something wrong to say about mmm. I started 3 months ago. Have made over 150k. I PH now with 100k every month. Now tell me, even if it crashes, yes I wont be happy to loose my money, buh I can confidently say I have gained more than I have lost.

Life is a risk. No one is forced to participate and there is a warning boldly written, use only your spare cash.

Now answer me this, how am I being selfish?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Egonec(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2016
themosthigh:

Where did u get all these lies frm?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Mujtahida: 6:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

Your life is squeaky clean without any trace of immorality abi? You, sorry to say is ignorant of the global financial system. Ponzi scheme! Ponzi scheme! everyone cries out the trope against MMM. Please for good measure turn this your forum against the banks, against our thieving government and politicians, against the local cooperative micro financial set ups, against esusu, against the scheme in which workers and market women donate money to one of their own at the end of the month. Just because MMM connects a wider pool of people through the Internet to do the same thing makes it immoral. Na wa ooo.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by RatedStar: 6:31am On Dec 07, 2016
HEADYWORLD:
When I see MMM participants saying I invested my money it makes me laugh. The Money you said you Invested is in your account or your pocket for weeks before you get order to pay, and I know some people who PH today and GH the same day, you call that an investment?

Who are you providing help for and what makes you feel you have help somebody?

May the almighty GOD save us from the hardship in our nation.

spotted. Another Ignoramus
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by HEADYWORLD: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2016
RatedStar:

spotted. Another Ignoramus
spotted another money greedy fellow

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Johnsonibx(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2016
themosthigh:

You better go and read your BIBLE and cling to it
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by RatedStar: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2016
HEADYWORLD:
spotted another money greedy fellow

Poverty is a disease. My people perish due to ignorance.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by back2sender: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2016
This MMM scheme has exposed Nigerians as a greedy set of people.
Why is MMM not in america, britain, germany, australia, China, japan etc great nations in the world but mostly in black dominated countries because we are very gullible and full of greed.
The owners of this scheme has been indicted as fraudsters yet Nigerians are singing MMM praises to high heavens.
MMM is closely linked with gambling with style.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Mujtahida: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2016
SpicyMimi:
How's it a sin? I believe ignorance is just killing people.
Few weeks ago, my Dad was totally against it...but when my brother gave him thorough explanation, he is now interested. The point is, most of you condemning MMM are doing so, because you don't know how it works. You send money to an account, in few weeks another person in turn sends money to you. The whole thing is just a simple and smart logic. No one is stealing from anyone! You make your money, I make mine! MMM doesn't have a specific account, so what's the fraud please? You people just go about spreading false news! If you don't wanna do it, stop discouraging others. I see no sinful act in MMM. Seun, you talked about cheating....that's pure ignorance! You know nothing!!! Where is the cheating? I smh for you!
His ignorance is just amazing. This kind educated ignorance is worse than that of a villager. Because they talk so learnedly about what they have not given a thought to for once. Wait ooo wetin workers, market women, esusu dey do when one person takes the combined contribution of others at the end of a specified period. So because MMM pegged it's own at 30% and widened the pool of participants and reduced the frequency of time when people cash out and also uses Internet it has become immoral. Na wa wa for this people

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by CharlieMaria(m): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2016
themosthigh:
Your brand of weed is rare.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Gfather01: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2016
This is the reason while must Nigerias will forever remain poor, sin or not sin take the risk and get rich MMM for life
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Pylony(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

Correct answer ma guy, mmm scheme is about taking from Peter and Paul and giving to Paulina, thats how they generate the so call interest for investing in nothing or financially selling nothing. New victims are the blood of the scheme, no newcomers no mmm interest on a said investment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Mad Man And Pastor Involved In Physical Combat During Deliverance / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.