Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (30705 Views)

How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Stop Gender Violence. Young Woman Murdered After Series Of Abuses By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
mmmmm, seeing my first partner again wud be awkward considering the fact that I wouldn't want him to have the knowledge that I haven't forgotten bout him. Tried the alcohol once, didn't like the outcome. I just wish everything wud be fine

Yes, the truth is you're not over all of the hurt you felt from your past relationships. I know how it feels, to love someone and not be able to keep them to yourself. And what's more, they don't treat you right. You begin to wonder why.

But in spite of all these, don't lose your head. Never stop believing in your self worth. So, you've had a couple of bad relationships. You just didn't look well before you leapt. Perhaps if you had done so, you wouldn't have had all these experiences.

As long as you've got something to offer, the right man would find you and cherish you. I like to believe you've picked up a couple of lessons from your failed relationships. They are very crucial. Build yourself into the sort of woman that would be a huge plus to a man's life. Learn to appreciate the good people around you.

3 Likes

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Jephz(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2016
wisz1:

Dating without the intention of marriage is like advertising something you are not selling.ask yourself this question, "why do your really want to date"
exactly... i wonder y a girl will date a guy when they re still in secondary school ...when both has not even experience wat life is
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Seanjay(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2016
Indeed you are confused. How can you know who to stay with when you have about 4guys you are seeing already... cause you can't learn to know 4 people at once some will get more attention than others and you might be given the wrong one the attention which you should have been given to the right one, you need to let all of them goes or you take the one that has already introduce you to his family's, but is not right seeing 4guys you will definitely be confused..
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by godstime88(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2016
Give a little break and focus on some other things
Don't worry you'll definitely meet the right one when it's the right time
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Boyooosa(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
mmmmm tnx, if u know how I feel ryt now, u wudnt say such I tell u
Must you respond to every post you see here? c'mon grow up, u brought a very sensitive on board and u have all the time to reply dat idiat embarassed Its either u r just enjoying ppl responding to ur post or u dont even know what u want here.... how do u intend to grab a reasonable suggestion if u continue replying #TeamFukedBoiz?
In btw, I have a gurl with similar prob, I dont even know maybe its you but most importantly; There was a suggestion Iread earlier, I dont have all the tym to be making ref: the point he or she made was, you should avert ur mind from relationship for now and focus more on other things. And you replied that you have been doing that, stuffs like education, leadership roles etc. Fine! That suggestion is brilliant and you need to just do dat for you to move on... but let me give you some tips for you to hook the right guy:
1. Try to give attention to your personal choice (among them)
2. Avoid prioritising material things over love (Let love speak btw two of u)
3. Avoid being carried away with petty things (Men dont love Liability as partner)
4. Starve yourself and your choice S*x for the next eight months and carry him along (if he can cope fine, if not rest assured that u need to restrategise)
5. Finally be a good girl to your best knowledge and make yourself happy.
Loneliness kills faster than Imprisonment!

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by decub: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
My name is Broadsway and this is a summary of my relationship life, please do read and give me a tangible advice. Tnx

I started dating In senior sec sch to a guy I loved and who never loved me back but only dated my cos of my popularity and the attention I gave him, breaking up with him I dated another guy just to forget the first guy and also hoping this wud be better but it didn't turn out well, he tried wooing my girlfrnd by insulting me, I confronted him, he apologized but I couldn't stay with him, I just zereod my mind off him even though he showed he was sorry. Some times later like 3yrs after met another guy but it didn't last, this last one was the most terrible but I wud ignore it cos it brings tears to my eyes.

So right now after 5yrs from my second relationship and days of training myself to avoid relationships and just be friends with guys, I find myself with people that love me and wud want to spend their life with me, but I can't reciprocate the love any longer, I feel like I am deceiving them, I like dem, even one has stayed with me through all my pains and lafta and also there is the guy who is the second guy who wooed my friend still asking for a second chance and a lovely guy dah I met recently who i see as an angel and lastly there is a guy who has spread my qualities to all his fam members and frnds and I know he loves me dearly.

My main reason for writing this is to know if its possible to make my heart love again and if it can which one of these four guys shud I stay with?

Tnx
Hi Broadsway,

Your sad experiences may have necessitated your believe that all men are the same. Relationship is a good thing and love is the best thing in life. One of your shortcomings is that you fail to understand that everyone can't be you. You give a lot in friendship and you expect same in return but in the real sense, it doesn't work that way. As a matter of fact, relationship is all about tolerance and adaptability. You are from different parents you know, and you most likely didn't grow up in the same/similar environment-spot the difference.

Firstly, look out for those things you like in someone which makes both of you compatible, then juxtapose it with your dislikes in him and think of ways you will amend those you can. The bitter truth is; perfect men only exist as angels, not humans. Study people, know them and adapt to the environment you find yourself. That way, you will find reasons to open your heart to love again.

2 Likes

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Good for you smiley

I believe we should every single moment, both the good and bad.

Experience is the best teacher, it teaches us what we need to know about things in life and how we should approach them. So I'm glad you had this experience and you've learnt a lot. smiley kiss
motherfucker:
I am fine now. smiley if na before, I was wild beast. It made me not to date one girl. I started dating like 3- 4 girls at a go. Forking them as well.

This was direct opposite of whom I am, the guy who keep to one girl.

That same attitude made me missed a chance with a very nice lady on here because I erroneously assume she had nothing to offer like every other. How wrong was I? It was too late when I realised my mistake and tried to correct it but another dude had taken the place.

So you see? When we do somethings, we do not know the extent of our deeds and their effect on the people we inflict with pains.

I have never really loved a girl since 2009, I locked my emotions and just play along.

Though the girl I met here did see a glimpse of the real me, which shocked her to the marrows. As in the dead drop, romantic and caring personality, attention giving etc. But since I couldn't get her, I have locked it up again grin

I am on to another one now. Whom I hope to unleash everything on if she does right but we are still getting to know each other and she is really cool. Will just focus on her only when it's sealed.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by motherfucker: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Laveda:

Well,I do get your point very well, its kinda related to what the Op's been through.

I think you don't get what the other guy was trying to say, he meant "you can't walk out of a relationshipsimply because you feel hurt"
Go back and check his initial statement... That was just wrong, yo!

These things are just part of relationships, you feel hurt when your partner cheats, walk away if you can't take it no more, but someone telling me I shouldn't have. That's just wrong..

You case is something else, I do hope you'll be able to let go of the past. Even tho its not easy..
And sorry about your mom's death. smiley

Good morning.

Good morning. Yes, I have moved on.

The thing is that the girl is the most heartless lady I have ever met in my life and she deserves everything damn thing life has thrown at her.

She never showed up for my mum's burial. But she knows how to demand money for her own things and couldn't even say send me money, I will come for the burial.

I look at issues much more critically than my personality assume--which is what she doesn't know or seem to know. If that lifestyle had favoured her, would she think of begging? A girl that never said sorry for any of her deeds until about 3 years later when it was becoming clear that her life wasn't making any good.

The guy she invited to the hotel, her ex boyfriend and who took her out that night, is currently out of the country. Why didn't he take her along since he care so much that night and queried her for what she was doing with me? The one that deflowered her was much older than me back then, someone in his 30s at that time and dude could be in his later 30s by now.

I guess she sat down one day and started counting her past to find the "mumu" me, who was always all smiles, doing everything she wants, with the little I had back then.

The funniest words I ever heard from her was "I know you still love me, but you just want to punish me first" grin little does she know I am not pretending. Why is she thinking like that? Simply because she felt she had a remote to control me and I think that image is still with her in her subconscious mind. Na there she go dey and she will get my IV grin

I thank God it happens because right now, I would touch a girl like her. I have grown to appreciate extremely pretty ladies grin such that if I marry her type, I would easily cheat. So, I am doing my bits to make sure her type NEVER get sealed. Nah, she isn't pretty. I was just blinded back then lol as I was still growing in the game. Most times I asked myself, is this the THING I wanted to kill myself for? grin

I am a natural giver and not selfish. I even sacrificed money that could allowed me acquire a land for my late mother's house which needs some more fixing. May be when I am done with that, I will get myself a land. I am focus and determined but this girl once told me " You don't plan ahead" grin

Today, story has changed to "I was on your facebook profile and you look more handsome and fatter" Yimu? Same person I asked what she thought about my looks and she bluntly said you " you are not handsome" grin don't make the mistake of offending my type. We record EVERY details and replay them for you see, torment you by your acts and deeds.

That's why few months back, she said I should help her with money and that she has toothache. That was the last she ever heard from me since. After sometime, I will pop up again. Just fooling around her huh grin making her more confuse hence the usual question of "does this guy still love me", "may be he still love me" "he still loves me but wants to punish me" grin

Don't offend people who don't talk... they are have a bad way of never forgetting but punishing you till eternity grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by MrPresident1: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:

Good morning. Yes, I have moved on.

The thing is that the girl is the most heartless lady I have ever met in my life and she deserves everything damn thing life has thrown at her.

She never showed up for my mum's burial. But she knows how to demand money for her own things and couldn't even say send me money, I will come for the burial.

I look at issues much more critically than my personality assume--which is what she doesn't know or seem to know. If that lifestyle had favoured her, would she think of begging? A girl that never said sorry for any of her deeds until about 3 years later when it was becoming clear that her life wasn't making any good.

The guy she invited to the hotel, her ex boyfriend and who took her out that night, is currently out of the country. Why didn't he take her along since he care so much that night and queried her for what she was doing with me? The one that deflowered her was much older than me back then, someone in his 30s at that time and dude could be in his later 30s by now.

I guess she sat down one day and started counting her past to find the "mumu" me, who was always all smiles, doing everything she wants, with the little I had back then.

The funniest words I ever heard from her was "I know you still love me, but you just want to punish me first" grin little does she know I am not pretending. Why is she thinking like that? Simply because she felt she had a remote to control me and I think that image is still with her in her subconscious mind. Na there she go dey and she will get my IV grin

I thank God it happens because right now, I would touch a girl like her. I have grown to appreciate extremely pretty ladies grin such that if I marry her type, I would easily cheat. So, I am doing my bits to make sure her type NEVER get sealed. Nah, she isn't pretty. I was just blinded back then lol as I was still growing in the game. Most times I asked myself, is this the THING I wanted to kill myself for? grin

I am a natural giver and not selfish. I even sacrificed money that could allowed me acquire a land for my late mother's house which needs some more fixing. May be when I am done with that, I will get myself a land. I am focus and determined but this girl once told me " You don't plan ahead" grin

Today, story has changed to "I was on your facebook profile and you look more handsome and fatter" Yimu? Same person I asked what she thought about my looks and she bluntly said you " you are not handsome" grin don't make the mistake of offending my type. We record EVERY details and replay them for you see, torment you by your acts and deeds.

That's why few months back, she said I should help her with money and that she has toothache. That was the last she ever heard from me since. After sometime, I will pop up again. Just fooling around her huh grin making her more confuse hence the usual question of "does this guy still love me", "may be he still love me" "he still loves me but wants to punish me" grin

Don't offend people who don't talk... they are have a bad way of never forgetting but punishing you till eternity grin

Hmmmmmm *deep sigh*
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Rilwayne001: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2016
MrPresident1:
Alfa Rilwayne001, your advice is needed here grin

I'm not an expert in relationship matters as i don't even have a girlfriend yet grin grin tongue
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by motherfucker: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hmmmmmm *deep sigh*
lwkmd... boss, my matter tire you abi? grin grin grin
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by MrPresident1: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:
lwkmd... boss, my matter tire you abi? grin grin grin

No ooo.

I just dey look the kain torture wen you pass through mehn *sigh*
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by MrPresident1: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I'm not an expert in relationship matters as i don't even have a girlfriend yet grin grin tongue

Alfa, mo fe ki e ba wa fi oju eni Olohun wo oro naa ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by motherfucker: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2016
MrPresident1:

No ooo.

I just dey look the kain torture wen you pass through mehn *sigh*
no b small baba. Mumsy death + heartbreak? It's better imagined than experienced I tell ya.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by esperon25: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Hello dear, this may sound clichéd, but I think you need to heal by giving your life to Christ. You have some deep void in your heart that only Divine Love can fill. As you accept, receive, experience this Divine Love, you'll be empowered to know yourself and to realize how valuable and loved you are. It is then, you'll be at peace and will be no more confused.
It's like your spirit and emotions are entangled with your early relationships, and you made some soul-ties that are haunting you. Those relationships replaced God in your life.
Please say this prayer, (irrespective of your belief or non-belief system) with all your heart:
"Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I need you as my Lord, Saviour and Partner in life. Come into my heart. Wash me with your precious blood. Save my soul today. Give me instruction, direction and revelation of your promise in my life, and invest the faith in me to bring that promise to pass. In Jesus Name, Amen."
Please proceed to pick up a Bible and open it. God will speak His word to you through the pages of the Book.

Shalom.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by trumpclinton247: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2016
TIME we all fail to recognize in everything....with time tru intent of any friends arund you will manifest.....and time needs patience....very important...Give it time
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by esperon25: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2016
My dear young man, I think you are pretty much in the same situation as Braoadway, the op, and I'll suggest as I did to her, that "you need to heal by giving your life to Christ. You have some deep void in your heart that only Divine Love can fill. As you accept, receive, experience this Divine Love, you'll be empowered to know yourself and to realize how valuable and loved you are. It is then, you'll be at peace", and experience true power and freedom.
You are still in bondage to anger, hurt and disappoint. If you want to prosper, grow and not be bound in the cycle of the pattern of your past relationship, if you want to be free to Be who you truly are, you have to forgive.

Christ said in Matthew 18:7, that offence will surely come in this world. Just like you are not perfect, nobody else is perfect in this world- it's a sinful, fallen world. So the wrong people are bound to cross your path. However, we are accountable for our response to these agents of offence.
You can't say for example, "Well I went wild, because someone betrayed my trust". You are responsible for your behavior. What if you got infected with HIV, while on your sexual rampage, where would you be now? Please leave judgment for God.

'Please say this prayer, (irrespective of your belief or non-belief system) with all your heart:
"Lord Jesus Christ, I am a sinner. I need you as my Lord, Saviour and Partner in life. Come into my heart. Wash me with your precious blood. Save my soul today. Give me instruction, direction and revelation of your promise in my life, and invest the faith in me to bring that promise to pass. In Jesus Name, Amen."
Please proceed to pick up a Bible and open it. God will speak His word to you through the pages of the Book.'

Peace and Love.

motherfucker:
I am fine now. smiley if na before, I was wild beast. It made me not to date one girl. I started dating like 3- 4 girls at a go. Forking them as well.

This was direct opposite of whom I am, the guy who keep to one girl.

That same attitude made me missed a chance with a very nice lady on here because I erroneously assume she had nothing to offer like every other. How wrong was I? It was too late when I realised my mistake and tried to correct it but another dude had taken the place.

So you see? When we do somethings, we do not know the extent of our deeds and their effect on the people we inflict with pains.

I have never really loved a girl since 2009, I locked my emotions and just play along.

Though the girl I met here did see a glimpse of the real me, which shocked her to the marrows. As in the dead drop, romantic and caring personality, attention giving etc. But since I couldn't get her, I have locked it up again grin

I am on to another one now. Whom I hope to unleash everything on if she does right but we are still getting to know each other and she is really cool. Will just focus on her only when it's sealed.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Dionizy(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Unless u wan to b alone 4 d rst of ur lyf, notin iz perfect n nobody is perfect
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by alaskido(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2016
After reading your message, I became more confused than you. May God help you.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by motherfucker: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
esperon25:
My dear young man, I think you are pretty much in the same situation as Braoadway, the op, and I'll suggest as I did to her, that "you need to heal by giving your life to Christ. You have some deep void in your heart that only Divine Love can fill. As you accept, receive, experience this Divine Love, you'll be empowered to know yourself and to realize how valuable and loved you are. It is then, you'll be at peace", and experience true power and freedom.
You are still in bondage to anger, hurt and disappoint. If you want to prosper, grow and not be bound in the cycle of the pattern of your past relationship, if you want to be free to Be who you truly are, you have to forgive.

Christ said in Matthew 18:7, that offence will surely come in this world. Just like you are not perfect, nobody else is perfect in this world- it's a sinful, fallen world. So the wrong people are bound to cross your path. However, we are accountable for our response to these agents of offence.
You can't say for example, "Well I went wild, because someone betrayed my trust". You are responsible for your behavior. What if you got infected with HIV, while on your sexual rampage, where would you be now? Please leave judgment for God.

'Please say this prayer, (irrespective of your belief or non-belief system) with all your heart:
Please proceed to pick up a Bible and open it. God will speak His word to you through the pages of the Book.'

Peace and Love.

Thanks smiley I am okay now. Really I am. I no longer insult women like before or call them good for nothing sex tools. I have really evolved. I had make that post to drive my point home.

Thanks again.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Rilwayne001: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrPresident1:

Alfa, mo fe ki e ba wa fi oju eni Olohun wo oro naa ni grin grin grin

Sorry, but I'm not an Alfa embarassed
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by shankie: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
many fail relationship and too many broken trust is wht makes ur heart not to be able to love again, am in d same shoe with u, am a very loving guy, friendly and caring, i av love with all my heart, bt girls keep disapointing and takin d love for granted, bt now i av too many girls dat are in real love with me bt i cant reciprocate thier love anymore, wen i say they are really in love i knw wat av seen befor i say so, bt its really hard for me to love again, infact this makes me scared of getting married because it will be like am punishing the lady i married if i cant love her
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
You are so on point kiss
KKKWHITE:
You will get a guy that love you but you will just have to love him back. Dont go for the guy you love go for the guy that love you . Thats the love triangle rules .
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by jomoh: 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
please help me out. Cos I diverted it to my education, friends and leadership roles but even so I still come back to this same spot

the fact is that you think you've gotten over your heart breaks but you've not.

you're still afraid of making mistakes. of falling for the wrong guy.

relationships is all about making mistakes.

learn to love yourself and have mad fun.

again learn to love yourself. of you don't love yourself, you can't love others. don't just talk or chat with them, make them your friends and confidante. you won't even know when you will start liking them.

sometimes the reason we can't seem to love someone is because we take the relationship too serious.

make them understand you need time to decide but use that time to get to know them and their friends while trying to make their friends your friends.

tell them not to try and impress you but instead should be blunt and direct with you.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by whoisuche: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
My name is Broadsway and this is a summary of my relationship life, please do read and give me a tangible advice. Tnx

I started dating In senior sec sch to a guy I loved and who never loved me back but only dated my cos of my popularity and the attention I gave him, breaking up with him I dated another guy just to forget the first guy and also hoping this wud be better but it didn't turn out well, he tried wooing my girlfrnd by insulting me, I confronted him, he apologized but I couldn't stay with him, I just zereod my mind off him even though he showed he was sorry. Some times later like 3yrs after met another guy but it didn't last, this last one was the most terrible but I wud ignore it cos it brings tears to my eyes.

So right now after 5yrs from my second relationship and days of training myself to avoid relationships and just be friends with guys, I find myself with people that love me and wud want to spend their life with me, but I can't reciprocate the love any longer, I feel like I am deceiving them, I like dem, even one has stayed with me through all my pains and lafta and also there is the guy who is the second guy who wooed my friend still asking for a second chance and a lovely guy dah I met recently who i see as an angel and lastly there is a guy who has spread my qualities to all his fam members and frnds and I know he loves me dearly.

My main reason for writing this is to know if its possible to make my heart love again and if it can which one of these four guys shud I stay with?

Tnx

The problem with us is that we always forget God in everything we do. My Sister the bible says seek first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you. Pray to God He will give you the right partner. And also stay away from fornication.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Demmzy15(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

cheesy grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by bobbybrains(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Babe, i don't have advice for but yu need inspiration for straight thinking faculty. #welcome to the club of relationship ish.

[center]FIRST POST SINCE JOINING IN 2009[/center]

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Rilwayne001: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
cheesy grin grin wink

Abi no be so grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by dfrost: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Genea:
Its well with you dear...
I guess that's the price some women got to pay

There goes my friend Genea with her analogy about men, women and relationships.

Genea, women don't have to pay any price. Just pen down what you want in a man and have a scale of preference. No one is perfect.

Don't worry Broadsway. Love will surely find you.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by aonahjay(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Just follow ya hrt...nd try nd forgt d first love...
Ya first love memories keeps coming cuz u hvnt forgttn him... Bt I bet ya..if u forget him...u gon see the truness in one of those guys..I mean the four...but wud advice ya to go wit the one dat stays wit yu in pain and Laughter..
Jst my piece of adv..
For more u can contact me via email.. Am an expert in Love issues
Onahjay10@gmail.com
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by OLAJADON: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:

Tnx
just be careful sis, what most guys want these days is just what is under you...we guyz can behave like an angel when it comes to getting a girl down.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dive in only when u are ready,not out of curiosity, pity or what u think is love..u will know when its time cos I don't really think u r ready for that as u still holding onto d ghost of d past...let go of it live free n most importantly love ur self and show urself lots of super love...all d best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) / Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.