Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (30707 Views)

How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Stop Gender Violence. Young Woman Murdered After Series Of Abuses By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Demmzy15(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Abi no be so grin grin

**nods in affirmation** grin grin
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by smoby(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Like Jalinco Said, if a girl doesn't date an angel it is the devil she will date, I have gone through every advice here with people telling you this n that, let me tell you the truth, a guy will only become a player if he has experience a heartbreak or he has a close friend who has, he knws how faithful he is to her and later she broke his hrt..... M a guy believe me if u will bt dis is A guy secret m telling you....... U wrote about the guy who has as been with with you even through pain n laughter, now tell me what else r u looking for? Let me ask you... Has he ever ask sex from you you during that period ..... If no believe that is the right person u r meant to be with..... Don't follow the guy who u love, instead follow the guy that love u then later developed ur feelings.... Not just lust.....because after breaking the hrt of a guys like that..... It's not u who will surely suffer the pain In his hrt but ur fellow female that is how players r born ....after all you created a monster......all m saying guys like that are hard to come by(the guy who is with u through the pain and laughter) ...and If luckily u still meet one because players taken all over the game be truthful to him.

...........i really never planning on posting...... Bt gul if you don't hear the truth believe me.... U still be making the same mistake AL over again..... M saying from a guy prospective.............

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Genea(f): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
dfrost:

There goes my friend Genea with her analogy about men, women and relationships.

Genea, women don't have to pay any price. Just pen down what you want in a man and have a scale of preference. No one is perfect.

Don't worry Broadsway. Love will surely find you.
lolx, d wah I do nah?? wink

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by bukiboy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
I don't think so, cos I really do want a beautiful relationship...
Most times I fantasize about it...
I really do need help cos I don't think I want to go through a hrt break again, I'm really scared.
I didn't want to bring this here but I had to, even as I type I'm in tears wondering y my relationship life is upside down and if I wud ever have a lovely relationship cry

let me start by saying, you need to love yourself first because if you really love yourself, you won't find it hard to love.

stop seeing relationship as a means to complete yourself, you're whole. if you get bored spending time with yourself, believe me no man can make you happy. it's your sole responsibility to make YOU happy, nobody can make you happy. Start by loving yourself FIRST.

following vidoe might help you;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EPnhuq9vVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_FehKz5LE?list=PLtY1iLdia2RxnwL61RUyhKom2_-gCFrwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h72r9NfWlO8?list=PLtY1iLdia2RxnwL61RUyhKom2_-gCFrwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO2uJqp7QRg?list=PLtY1iLdia2RxnwL61RUyhKom2_-gCFrwM

Why Most Relationships Fail~Prince Ea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2IPW02GtnQ?list=PLtY1iLdia2RxnwL61RUyhKom2_-gCFrwM

How To Forgive Your Ex (Or Anyone Who Hurt You)~Prince Ea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKNZbm8HQA?list=PLtY1iLdia2RxnwL61RUyhKom2_-gCFrwM

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by dfrost: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Genea:
lolx, d wah I do nah?? wink

I didn't say you did anything. My hands are clean. How was your day?
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by ambs50: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=bobbybrown007 post=51669755]just go to the nearest woman dere and collect one bottle
grin grin grin
D woman no gree o.say make I pay in kind cos she no wan get heartbreak grin
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Genea(f): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2016
dfrost:

I didn't say you did anything. My hands are clean. How was your day?
went well dear..
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Somethingodd(f): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
That's the problem. Stop 'looking for the right one' or even looking for them at all. Just live your life nau. Be single, free and happy. When the right person comes, he'll find you. Stop being so conscious of all these relationship matters, you may just start misreading signs and all.
Be happh by yourself. People ain't shit.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by samuelson06(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Laveda:

What kinda mentality is this? Do people still reason this way?

The guy cheated on her and you're saying she shouldn't have walked away.

undecided Nothing would hunt her.

Get me right please, I never said she should go and reconcile then date any of them again. No! I said make peace, forgive and forget about the hurt these guys caused you. The Bible admonish us to make peace with everyone. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong, you reconcile or forgive people ultimately for your good and not for the sake of others you are forgiving. You don't do the people you forgive any favor but yourself. Just let the hurts in your mind go! If we learn to keep no grudge about hurts of people against us, our lives will be more meaningful; we will live happier. Holding on to grudges keep us in bondage and limits our growth. Hurts or grudges in our mind is like a spillover course in school and until you pass it, it'll continue to hunt you. Sadly, you can never be truly happy when you have things hurting you inside. Reconciliation / forgiveness is the only way. You must free yourself from pains of the past before you can make tangible progress in life else you lead a life of trial and error. The choice is yours. I fully understand the pains of that young woman and there's no point doing window dressing. You try to handle a problem from it's root and not do some shallow thing that wouldn't guarantee meaningful result. This is my personal opinion and this is how I would handle a problem of this nature.

Cc: broadsway
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by wisz1(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by marriage1: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
So many times,
The truama of the things we encountered in our past relationships affect us in the real life.
Obviously the challenges you are facing right now is caused by the truama you have encountered in your previous relationship.

I will really like everyone to go through this tips I discovered.
It will totally heal all the emotional wounds you have now in the cause of your previous relationship.
It will open your eyes and let you know that love is truly beautiful and great only when you open your heart for it.

With this tips shocked you will agree with me that giving love another chance will be awesome experience for you.
Find out more.
>>>>>>
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/07/the-best-things-to-do-after-break-up-or.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.