Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It (6613 Views)

Be careful of girls alot are demonic. / How To Handle Girls That Front Alot And Form Very Hard To Get / 4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Surely the best gauge of a girl's character is the way she treats you?
Una get time sha.

I never finish with wahala way dey my head na to dey test woman.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by wizard007(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
folasayolyn:

at least she knew the president oh.

And his name is Sai baba right? I can bet the girl doesn't know his full name.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by folasayolyn(f): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
SirMichael1:

grin I'm sorry. Really sorry. That didn't come out right

What I meant to say was that "You're completely and really dumb." undecided

What sorta reply was that? "At least she knows the president" really? undecided is that what's filled in that cracked skull of yours?.

Go else where, maybe to the States. Then wait for someone to ask you "Which country are you from"
.. Then answer Naija. "At least you know your country"

see the sharp guy who does not recognise sarcasm I wonder which part of your brain developed.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
I did same to south African girl in Nairaland... I told her I had nothing but I had something.. I dont rely on my dad...I hustle my money...now fast forward---->>> she failed...she called me a liar. ..when she knew..
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:
You have not met a born pretender and I pray you don't. Then you'll understand that some people are experts at hiding their true self until they get married then unleash the inner demon.

This reminds me of a friend that tried to test her boyfriend with another friend. 'Twas planned that the other friend will try to seduce the guy to know if he will fall for it. She ended up losing the guy to the lady.

While it is ok to wana test your partner, we should be careful with our approach.
True talk
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
CorGier:
Surely the best gauge of a girl's character is the way she treats you?
Una get time sha.

I never finish with wahala way dey my head na to dey test woman.
Any Jezebel can treat you good until she gets to her final destination and show you the incarnate
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by ndcide(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
JERRY1925:

Hmmm no matter how great the person his... Once he or she is not aware den... They cant pretend... Its a very little test.
The first girl i did such to.. Had no idea.. I do almst all the calling, texting nd so on... Shes actually a student and i understand.. So i hardly complain.. As she always dnt have credit... So one faithful day.. I sent her credit... Without her knowin i was d one.. Tru ATM... I did not call her for some days hoping she will call... Nd she did not call too... So i knew she really dnt hav m in mind.. Despite wat she tells me... I was not dating her.. But she confessed to like me.. So dat made m discover it was not really tru... So i femove evry idea of her.

I've done this before and it worked.

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by ndcide(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

These types of testing you listed here in particular and any other type at large makes no real sense (no insult intended toward your person). This is so because any girl that has intentions of retaining you as her final bus stop, from the inception of meeting you, would put up maximum pretentious regalia to outsmart you with such tests.

Why testing someone when you can know their attributes? I mean, attitude - which represent passing or failing of a temporary test can be faked. Whereas attribute - which is the main thing to look out for - is innate.

Any highly sensitive and analytical mind don't need more than few times of physical and oral correspondences to know another's attributes.

Sorry, you didn't contradict the @op. don't be narrow with how you define testing.

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Is this English language?
I purposefully put that it that way to get your comment. Are you that cheap?
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Is this English language?
I purposefully put it that way to get your comment. Are you that cheap?
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by obo389(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
MChaze25:

If simple IQ tests isn't important, then why not dash beauty queens without brains the crown for free?
As a guy I knew I have been tested too and I knew the times I failed and moved on but smarter
spot on bro.i love this

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
MChaze25:

Any Jezebel can treat you good until she gets to her final destination and show you the incarnate
You make it sound like those so-called tests are foolproof.
She passes your little test doesn't guarantee her going on to be a good gf or wife.
Well, each to his own.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by Mimzyy(f): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
MChaze25:

I purposefully put it that way to get your comment. Are you that cheap?

Is your life usually this pathetic? Or are you just tryna make an extra effort today? Smh.

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Is your life usually this pathetic? Or are you just tryna make an extra effort today? Smh.
I got you again.....Olodo keep balling
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by tomzman: 12:53am On Dec 07, 2016
I am glad to read the comments of some guys on this thread. It's good guys are beginning to wise up. As someone who has had quite an experience with women, I'll say the era of "love is blind" is gone. Testing is the way to go for a guy that has a purpose and a vision, it is the way to go for a guy that wants to have peace of mind in marriage. I won't put a ring on the finger of a dunce, an NFA or a liability all in the name of love.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by SirMichael1: 1:21am On Dec 07, 2016
folasayolyn:

see the sharp guy who does not recognise sarcasm I wonder which part of your brain developed.

Firstly. That isn't sarcasm
Secondly. That isn't sarcasm
And thirdly. That isn't sarcasm

Eheen... Shey you asked which side of my brain developed abi? Lemme help your troubled heart with the answer.

Firstly. Due to the fact that I'm a guy... The right side of my Brain is more developed than the left. (That's why unlike you, I don't watch telemundo, or Zee World)

So here's my question... Would you like to go out on a date with me?
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by DaWNigerian: 4:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Please submit stories like these to www.datingwhilenigerian.com/submit/
It's so interesting!

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 5:06am On Dec 07, 2016
DaWNigerian:
Please submit stories like these to www.datingwhilenigerian.com/submit/
It's so interesting!
You are welcome though we love Nairaland more
@ lalasticlala
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by folasayolyn(f): 8:09am On Dec 07, 2016
SirMichael1:

Firstly. That isn't sarcasm
Secondly. That isn't sarcasm
And thirdly. That isn't sarcasm

Eheen... Shey you asked which side of my brain developed abi? Lemme help your troubled heart with the answer.

Firstly. Due to the fact that I'm a guy... The right side of my Brain is more developed than the left. (That's why unlike you, I don't watch telemundo, or Zee World)

So here's my question... Would you like to go out on a date with me?

so because I am a Nigerian lady I automatically watch zee world and telemundo #wrong. and no I wouldn't like to go on a date with you
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2016
folasayolyn:

so because I am a Nigerian lady I automatically watch zee world and telemundo #wrong. and no I wouldn't like to go on a date with you
Not all but Una too like Zee world ehhhh...........fire
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by folasayolyn(f): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2016
MChaze25:

where do you go hunting for babes moreover chatting with a babe for 10 minutes should give you a clue

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by folasayolyn(f): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2016
MChaze25:

where do you go hunting for babes moreover chatting with a babe for 10 minutes should give you a clue.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by AnodaIT(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
I wonder if someone can really pretend for me.

Those that fall for the pretenders are mostly those who watch how they cook, greet, dress, respect etc. For me those are not part of any test.

My best test is to make you angry and see how you handle it. No matter how a girl can compose herself, when she is angry, all emotional attributes are unleashed
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by chiraqDemon(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2016
JERRY1925:

Hmmm no matter how great the person his... Once he or she is not aware den... They cant pretend... Its a very little test.
The first girl i did such to.. Had no idea.. I do almst all the calling, texting nd so on... Shes actually a student and i understand.. So i hardly complain.. As she always dnt have credit... So one faithful day.. I sent her credit... Without her knowin i was d one.. Tru ATM... I did not call her for some days hoping she will call... Nd she did not call too... So i knew she really dnt hav m in mind.. Despite wat she tells me... I was not dating her.. But she confessed to like me.. So dat made m discover it was not really tru... So i femove evry idea of her.

The second was... A girl i tried academically... I asked her who d senate president was.. She replied and syd she has no idea i was fine with it.. because it looked difficult for her.. I asked again who the vp was.. She still had no idea.. I counseled myslf.. Saying mayb its difficult... I went further to ask who the president was.. She smiled and syd. Its sai baba na... I was like are u serious? She syd yes... She was.. Den i knew she cnt b smart.
So dere are different wayz dear.
This cannot be true
Maybe recession has not hit her cos anybody that has experienced recession will know the cause......afterall there is no day u will go out of ur house n not hear the name buhari at least 5 times in this economy
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
AnodaIT:
I wonder if someone can really pretend for me.

Those that fall for the pretenders are mostly those who watch how they cook, greet, dress, respect etc. For me those are not part of any test.

My best test is to make you angry and see how you handle it. No matter how a girl can compose herself, when she is angry, all emotional attributes are unleashed
NICE ONE but she is human too
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2016
chiraqDemon:

This cannot be true
Maybe recession has not hit her cos anybody that has experienced recession will know the cause......afterall there is no day u will go out of ur house n not hear the name buhari at least 5 times in this economy
Some girls no care or send sef....you never jam
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2016
folasayolyn:

where do you go hunting for babes moreover chatting with a babe for 10 minutes should give you a clue.
Sounds more like judging ASAP
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by NaMe4: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
ironheart:
test is done before sleeping with her. When she fails then sleeping mode is activated.

True story. Met my girl at the point i was moving house. She wanted to visit n i took her to the old house with rug left. Told her thats my house. We ended sleeping on rug for three days n she does the cooking, cleaning n never complained, offered to buy me blanket n mattress. Told me it will get better. If you are the one, will u let her go? Now i do virtually everything she ask for without asking. She is a jewel n a wife. We are working towards a future together.

You're blessed with a true friend.
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by folasayolyn(f): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
MChaze25:
Sounds more like judging ASAP

oh it's okay for you to judge me but I can't judge you. smh
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by MChaze25(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
folasayolyn:

oh it's okay for you to judge me but I can't judge you. smh
My point is that 10 mins is too short to conclude on you or me
Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by omoskenso(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
pomide:
it's still all crap bro.

ain't nobody got time planning tests and all

who are you to be planning test on a fellow human?

are you going to be a better bf or husband yourself?
Get sense bro.... op was trying 2 teach u 1 but ure adamant

Re: Guys Test Girls Alot And Yet Many Fail Without Knowing It by folasayolyn(f): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
MChaze25:
My point is that 10 mins is too short to conclude on you or me

Ok o

See The Viral Kenya Sex Spelling Tips Making Round's In Social Media (photos) / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz / Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51