Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (22897 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Sagamite(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2010
Kunbee:

You no well eh cheesy

make i drop mi numba like dat then what will happen to your mariage proposal shocked shocked shocked to me grin grin

I am already resigned to the fact that I will be jilted from the moment this your casanova swept you off your feet. cry

You come dey cyber-melt for another man for my front. sad tongue
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2010
no body can pass my jedi knight

and that guy no fit blow grammar like you cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by manmustwac(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2010
green with blue polka dots
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Sagamite(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2010
Kunbee:

no body can pass my jedi knight

and that guy no fit blow grammar like you cheesy

Awwn, baby. You are so sweet. cheesy

You are making me athrill with longing for your buxom pulchritude.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2010
Lol see ya head cheesy i had to go check the dictionary. Thanks for the stress tongue
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by raichy: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2010
u gotta be dark in complexion,tall, nd appreciate fashion, bt dont be a fashion freak, lol,
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by denny4ril: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2010
cool choices differ! abi now?
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Lovechyld101(m): 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2010
@kunbee am n0t fine at all but wil stil hav eyes 4u even if u luk lyk dat waiting 60 yrs old w0man .lol my turn, are u cute,
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by daewoo2010: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
A little chubby,not fat,dark,6ft n above.not too cute,don't wnt dem gurls to follow him lyk flies on shyt.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Lovechyld101(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2010
daewoo2010:

A little chubby,not fat,dark,6ft n above.not too cute,don't wnt dem gurls to follow him lyk flies on shyt.
lol if ur guy luks lyk shyt, i tink they will pech and fly round him,
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by daewoo2010: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2010
@lovechild
Speakin metaphorically!
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Lovechyld101(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2010
daewoo2010:

@lovechild
Speakin metaphorically!
lets not get figurative it jus s0m funny phrase i.e speaking j0kingly,
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by daewoo2010: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2010
@lovechyld
Well den,lol!
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
Lovechyld101:

@kunbee am n0t fine at all but wil stil hav eyes 4u even if u luk lyk dat waiting 60 yrs old w0man .lol my turn, are u cute,
Im not cute at all but am presentable tongue are you rich undecided
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by TeeJay6(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2010
ebony/dark skin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^^
sistas love u
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by TeeJay6(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
lovemoi2:

^^^^
sistas love u
hmmm dats gd to knw grin grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Lovechyld101(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
Kunbee:

Im not cute at all but am presentable tongue are you rich undecided
lol i tink my inlaw shud be askin dat (ur popsy) lol just ok 2 lyk ur rightly said am presentable oso
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by racheal84(f): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ poster,

I tend to like guys with colored skin. I dont like white guys. not super skinney or super fat. Taller then me. Im 5 feet 4 in so its not that hard to find em lol. the rest depends on personality. Oh he has to be clean to
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2010
slender, naturally and slightly muscular with a dark skin tone. The darker the better for me personally.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Esanbabe1: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
I have got me my perfect man. Tall, Dark, Gorgeous, Extremely sexy 'V' shaped body like Phelps and Thorpe, Charming and the best part 'blushing seriously' he is so into me grin. And has been for the last 3 years. Gosh I love my life. wink
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by InkedNerd(f): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
@OP: Skin color doesn't matter to me when it comes to being with my dream guy. As long as he's intelligent, independent, open minded, and down to earth then we're good to go.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by sholajohn(f): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2010
dark, tall, fleshy, nd cool personality. I dnt do very fine guys though, i no fit give mysef hypertensn Abeg abeg abeg
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by red100(f): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2010
Tall, nice tonned body, dark short hair, nice smile and sexy eyes, dark skin white or light skin black.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Lovechyld101(m): 3:53am On Jan 03, 2011
Watsup bin a while did I write all dis it bin a while kunbi if u readin pls send me ur numr or bb pingy .
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2011
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by 190: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2011
Girl's like this are what i always TARGET!!

This is my current Jamaican Nigerian/British Target!!

Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by ShyOne(f): 4:29am On Jan 04, 2011
Chocolate men
dark or medium chocolate in color

Glasses

White/White Teeth

A laugh that comes from within outward - a laugh that makes me laugh

Nose - not too big/not too small

Very full lips

No facial hair

fresh breath
so he can blow in my face and talk in my mouth while we kiss

short hair

masculine looking man

very, very, very, very intelligent

very sociable with people as well [definitely NOT A CLOWN or AZZ KISSER] but someone who can be outgoing when the occasion dictates

height - not important

good dresser

well liked by his peers and neighbors

not afraid or resistant to expressing his emotions to me in the "affection department" - I am high-maintenance in that area and need alot of attention from him - as I will pour affection on him as well

2 Likes

Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by adosjun(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2011
Shy-One:

Chocolate men

Glasses

White/White Teeth

A laugh that comes from within outward - a laugh that makes me laugh

Nose - not too big/not too small

Very full lips

No facial hair

fresh breath
so he can blow in my face and talk in my mouth while we kiss

short hair

masculine looking man

very sociable with people as well [definitely NOT A CLOWN or AZZ KISSER] but someone who can be outgoing when the occasion dictates

height - not important

good dresser

not afraid or resistant to expressing his emotions to me in the "affection department" - I am high-maintenance in that area and need alot of attention from him - as I will pour affection on him as well

woow , shy-one all dis frm u, Dis is a perfect description of me, Then lets hook up ,
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by ShyOne(f): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
If this is "my baby" - I am "already yours"

If this is a "stranger"

Shy-One - closes, locks the windows, pulls down the shades, bars and locks the doors

locking "adosjun" out.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by 190: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2011
Shy-One:

If this is "my baby" - I am "already yours"

If this is a "stranger"

Shy-One - closes, locks the windows, pulls down the shades, bars and locks the doors

locking "adosjun" out.

But im still in the room,

com'on come 2 daddy,
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Shy-One link=topic=350363.msg7456963#msg7456963 date=1294111761]
Chocolate men

Glasses

height - not important

A very ecclectic choice I have to say and not what most ladies would choose in a partner.
Bespectacled, Sociable,Popular, can be Short, Emotional. undecided undecided
Well who would have thought it??
Whatever happened to the tall,dark, strong, silent type?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.