Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (22894 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by hickybrax(f): 4:02am On Dec 03, 2009
nene1:

1. African (preferably west african)
2. light (not too yellow), medium, dark, and darker lol, (I like them all)
3. Tall (preferably from 6'0" to 6"3"wink
4. athletic ( i have a thing for cute african guys who play football, especially american football
5. Oh and gorgeous, but without the cockiness
perfecto
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Gabry(f): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2009
I prefer ASIAN! angry
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Mrblazer(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2009
You read my mind sis. I wish I had an asian chick. They are just so sexy. wink
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Gabry(f): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2009
Mr blazer:

You read my mind sis. I wish I had an asian chick. They are just so sexy. wink

Im just kidding now. I dont get turn on when I see an Asian and they are all like my Brothers in Christ grin buit however, I go vibrating when I see a Chocolate guy YUM! kiss cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Mrblazer(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
ok. I have said my choice grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by GL(f): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2009
*pointed nose or flat nose -------------------- no preference

*short hair or long hair -------------------- short for guys with straight hair, medium/long for guys with curly hair, for black guys anything except relaxed hair is cool.

*afro hair, braided or straight hair ------------ i prefer curly hair, but afro is cool too

*thick lips or small lips ------------- average, i guess

*fat, toned, or skinny body type ------------ depends on his height i guess. toned without bulgy muscles is great.

*tall or short in height ----------------- TALL!

*vanilla or chocolate skintone ---------- i like them all. my least favorite are jet black and pale/pink, but it's not like i'd rule someone out cos he's either of the two.

* last but not least what race would you prefer( Black, White, Asian or Middle Eastern) -------- nigerian > latino/other african > middle eastern > white > asian

this would be the ideal situation, and i'd choose this way if all guys had the same personality. but since that's not so, i really can't say which physical attributes would be more important for me in reality.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Rhymez(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2009
Ebony spells Hot. cool. That is my kinda gurl. wink
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by nethacker(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
Rhymez:

Ebony spells Hot. cool. That is my kinda gurl. wink
me too . we be d same jare grin grin grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by smooooooth: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
nothing like a dark tall slim nigerian woman with lumps and humps to kill.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by MightyMuna(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
don't really care for the color, but I don't like too light or too dark, just 'normal', nothing too pronounced.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by nene1: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2009
hickybrax:

perfecto

thanks, you have good taste.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Lovechyld101(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2010
lol kunbee at sisty,

Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Duniverse(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2010
My dream woman should be slim, tall chocolate and she must be bursty and above all she must be sexy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
Lovechyld101:

lol kunbee at sisty,

What did i do undecided
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by boy1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
Dark and lovely.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by abrahym(m): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2010
Any color as long as she got booty call
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Lovechyld101(m): 3:11am On Mar 21, 2010
Quotes from kunbee , Wat did i do, Nufin jare jus no guy is perfect.We can only try 2b. Perfect
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
But i never said i was looking for any perfect person undecided
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by unitee(f): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
a very black guy in race and complexion
tall big not small

male voice and humble

not a woman man NO
disciplined one YES
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by bykes(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2010
i realy dont give a damn about complexion as long as her pusssy is tight and juicy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Lovechyld101(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2010
Kunbee:

But i never said i was looking for any perfect person undecided
so wat ch0ice of men do u lyk hope ur not so choicy me am kinda slim but u no he dat is in me is greater than he dat is in d world. , hehe
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Mar 25, 2010
Skin Colour doesn't matter to me, Personality does.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2010
Lovechyld101:

so wat ch0ice of men do u lyk hope your not so choicy me am kinda slim but u no he dat is in me is greater than he dat is in d world. , hehe

Tall and cute
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2010
OP is funny. Asking if a girl would prefer if a guy is Tall or Short.  grin

You can as well ask whether they prefer if a guy is Smart or Foolish.  grin

Bottomline is:

Most guys would fall for any chic with a decent personality and good/hot looks.

Most girls would fall for a guy with decent looks and money, that knows how to make them feel the way they want to feel.

I think the latter half of both sentences is what really matters the most for respective sexes.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Moyola(f): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2010
. . .He kud b an albino! tongue
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
*pointed nose or flat nose - Pointed.

*short hair or long hair - Long.

*afro hair, braided or straight hair - No strong preference.

*thick lips or small lips - Small / medium.

*fat, toned, or skinny body type - Toned.

*tall or short in height - Medium.

*vanilla or chocolate skintone - A chocolate beauty.

* last but not least what race would you prefer( Black, White, Asian or Middle Eastern) - Black, preferrably Nigerian.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by CrudeOil2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
Height - short (3-4 feet is okay
Colour - coal black
Hair - no hair on the head (but i like girls with chest hair and moustache)
Size - massive
Lips - massive

I hope there are guys who share my preferences.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Lovechyld101(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2010
@kunbee , Me dnt no if am tall but 4 sure i am taller dan u, May be we shud swap pic w0ndnt mind seeing if u cute also,
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by CILondon: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2010
It is these kinds of threads that causes dark skinned women to feel bad. Treat all skin shades equally
http://www.lifeinbiglondon.com/2010/02/27/i-hate-being-a-black-woman/
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2010
Lovechyld101:

@kunbee , Me dnt no if am tall but 4 sure i am taller dan u, May be we shud swap pic w0ndnt mind seeing if u cute also,

Are you fine undecided undecided
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
Kunbee:

Are you fine undecided undecided

Dem dey toast you, you wan dey front.

Abeg drop ya number for the guy jor. tongue grin

Like if you don't want to. cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2010
You no well eh cheesy

make i drop mi numba like dat then what will happen to ur mariage proposal shocked shocked shocked to me grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. / How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.