Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. (22899 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / See How I Was F**cked By Our Car Driver / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by cassidyjosh(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
Its sad and annoying how our Christian girls throw themselves cheaply at hausa muslim men all in the name of been social, I am not trying to start any religious conflict of any sort but the truth is that most Muslim men thou not all, but most of them regard Christian girls as noting but sex objects or intimacy gadgets meant to satisfy their earthly sexual fantacies, fantacies they dare not practice with thier Muslim women because they are regarded as unique creatures of Allah who are not to be exploited sexually. Severally I had to put up with Hausa Muslim men in my office talk about thier sexual excapeed with christian girls who come to apply for e-passport. Christian girls stop misbehaving around with them, stop opening your legs for them, its soo annoying. Muslims girls would not even let themselves be seen with a christian boy/man let alone touch them or open their legs for them. Its happening everyday everywhere, in schools and work places. God will help you people change. Am not asking you to start opening your legs for Christian boys but be wise and use your head, stop misrepresenting christ ,instead draw them to Christ, let them see a reason through you to convert and follow Christ. God bless you.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Mazdell: 5:01pm On May 12, 2017
Hmnnn
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by firstking01(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2017
An average muslim man is already a paedophile.

30 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 12, 2017
why the painment? if dem hausas dey kpansh Christian babes then u go and kpansh a hausa girl na.equation will then be balanced cheesy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nbote(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2017
Na so e b for North... Xtian gals Dey fall hand... Their Muslim gals would hardly b seen with non Muslims. They'll rather hide com collect bleep den hide go back.. But our sistas in d Lord? mbanu!! Dey'll even go as far as converting

20 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 12, 2017
Nbote:
Na so e b for North... Xtian gals Dey fall hand... Their Muslim gals would hardly b seen with non Muslims. They'll rather hide com collect bleep den hide go back.. But our sistas in d Lord? mbanu!! Dey'll even go as far as converting
na d power of money.many of these hausa guys get pepper rest

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 12, 2017
cassidyjosh:
Its sad and annoying how our Christian girls throw themselves cheaply at hausa muslim men all in the name of been social, I am not trying to start any religious conflict of any sort but the truth is that most Muslim men thou not all, but most of them regard Christian girls as noting but sex objects or intimacy gadgets meant to satisfy their earthly sexual fantacies, fantacies they dare not practice with thier Muslim women because they are regarded as unique creatures of Allah who are not to be exploited sexually. Severally I had to put up with Hausa Muslim men in my office talk about thier sexual excapeed with christian girls who come to apply for e-passport. Christian girls stop misbehaving around with them, stop opening your legs for them, its soo annoying. Muslims girls would not even let themselves be seen with a christian boy/man let alone touch them or open their legs for them. Its happening everyday everywhere, in schools and work places. God will help you people change. Am not asking you to start opening your legs for Christian boys but be wise and use your head, stop misrepresenting christ ,instead draw them to Christ, let them see a reason through you to convert and follow Christ. God bless you.

The question is, who is a christian?

U are looking at christianity as a religion which it is not.

Islam is a religion but christianity is not.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
Nbote:

Who is a christian? How do u define one?
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
The fact that christian girls are more sexually deviant that muslim girls has nothing to do with muslim men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by nonut: 5:34pm On May 12, 2017
They're not doing it for free, so I don't understand why it troubles you.
The Christian girls are collecting their kondo openly, while the Muslims girls are collecting theirs in back allies. Same collection, different mode of giving.

25 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 12, 2017
Nbote:

If they want to convert, it's okay. At least when the going gets rough, they won't be saying "oh my God, oh my God" , disrespecting God I front of enemies. I'm not sure the Muslim brothers will appreciate hearing "wayoo, Allah" when they're doing the deed.

Please don't take me seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Frolic: 5:37pm On May 12, 2017
Abeg, who no want beta tin?
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by cassidyjosh(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2017
jusRadical:

Islam is a religion but christianity is not.
bros and your point is?

5 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 12, 2017
cassidyjosh:
bros and your point is?

The earlier we understand who a christian is, the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by havilla(f): 6:08pm On May 12, 2017
I thought I was the only one that noticed, they assume we are all the same and lack respect for Christian girls. It's so painful.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by SolexxBarry(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2017
Pls a christian is someone that has given his/her life to God and is Christlike in behavior,the fact dat u go to church doesn't make u a christian,so if they r misrepresenting Christ its because they ain't Christians yet

16 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 12, 2017
I go face Muslim girls now... I go tear person toto oo angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 12, 2017
nonut:
The Christian girls are collecting their kondo openly, while the Muslims girls are collecting theirs in back allies. Same collection, different mode of giving.
The only sensible comment on the thread. Even the thread no make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nbote(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
[/b]

If they want to convert, it's okay. At least when the going gets rough, they won't be saying "oh my God, oh my God" , disrespecting God I front of enemies. I'm not sure the Muslim brothers will appreciate hearing "wayoo, Allah" when they're doing the deed.

Lolzzz... In truth dats mostly their ringtone oo..

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nbote(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2017
jusRadical:

Who is a christian? How do u define one?

A pesin who goes to church... Whether Dey are born again or living in sin would b derailing d thread...

1 Like

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by SexyNairalander: 6:36pm On May 12, 2017
booked
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 12, 2017
Nbote:

A pesin who goes to church... Whether Dey are born again or living in sin would b derailing d thread...

Well if this is ur definition, then the said girls "are not erring". They doing what their faith allows.
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Mujaheeeden: 6:50pm On May 12, 2017
jusRadical:

Islam is a religion
but christianity is not.
A religion that has ISIS BH ALQAEDA ALSHABBAB as its adherents. Those groups have murdered up to 120,000 people between them.

11 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by armadeo(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2017
Quick questions is your beef because they are banging or they are banging Muslims.

It's an important point
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by CagedSoul: 7:02pm On May 12, 2017
Na which planet u dey?
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by ABOKI9ja: 7:03pm On May 12, 2017
havilla:
I thought I was the only one that noticed, they assume we are all the same and lack respect for Christian girls. It's so painful.
No No Dont think so. We Regard everyone and Besides that adultery is a Big sin In Islam, those Fvucking Guys dont represent us in anyway

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by CagedSoul: 7:06pm On May 12, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
[/b]

what's this?
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by CagedSoul: 7:08pm On May 12, 2017
nonut:
Most sensible comment in here
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by misterV(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2017
Op let's start with you When last did you go out for one on one evangelism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 12, 2017
Nbote:

Lolzzz... In truth dats mostly their ringtone oo..

grin
Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 12, 2017
CagedSoul:
what's this?

Re: Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. by HotHot96: 7:36pm On May 12, 2017
Abeg joor! Av been with a Muslim guy. His *^'! was good! grin And he takes care of me...so what is op sayaain shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.