Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (22895 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2009
undecided
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by whitesturd(f): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2009
I want him to be tall,someone i can look up to. grin.,He must be Ebony black and sexy to the core,flat-bellied,not all this pot bellied guys that luks lyk they are carrying nine-month old pregnancies we get to see these days, breathtakingly handsome.and i have all these qualities in my man already.wot else am i looking for in a man.oh dearie,ure almost perfect.kisses my swtheart kiss kiss kiss kiss. grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2009
whitesturd:

I want him to be tall,someone i can look up to. grin.,He must be Ebony black and sexy to the core,flat-bellied,not all this pot bellied guys that luks lyk they are carrying nine-month old pregnancies we get to see these days, breathtakingly handsome.and[i] i have all these qualities in my man already.wot else am i looking for in a man[/i].oh dearie,ure almost perfect.kisses my swtheart kiss kiss kiss kiss. grin grin grin grin

go girl grin grin grin grin bera hold him tight before some predator takes him away
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by whitesturd(f): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2009
lovemoi2:

go girl grin grin grin grin bera hold him tight before some predator takes him away

Thanks love kiss.i try my best jare.but u know these guys,once they know they are cute,dey always misbehave.i trust him sha. cool
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by sweetpie23: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2009
I want him to be a little light pointed nose, nice hair, pink lip, tall, build, clean and neat, revashing, and very very very very very very polite to go with it cool you said a dream right grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by chechu(f): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2009
shocked having my day dream shocked shocked

PS
do not disturb
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by solihu(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
big rod:

looks?
colour-could be dark or fair
body shape-slim but with the right curve(not all these inflated arses we see in lagos with stripes of stretch marks and cellulite).
pusssy size and condition -tight and fresh

Nice choice u've got wink I feel for the lady in question dats if your name suggests what you've got down below grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by whitelexi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2009
I like any shade from chocolate to caramel kiss kiss kiss, however it should be uniform all over. . . and no spots and patches - naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa angry angry angry
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by boy1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2009
I'm brown,but i prefer dark girls.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by blackspade(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
I prefer black girls, doesn't matter their skin shade. She has to be shorter than me, and I don't care about hair unless she's bald (that shit not happening). I like a girl who is thick. When I say thick, I don't mean fat, but nice ass and breasts, with thighs that can squeeze the juices out of my brain. This is what I'm aiming for:

cool
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 2:55am On Nov 13, 2009
blackspade:

I prefer black girls, doesn't matter their skin shade. She has to be shorter than me, and I don't care about hair unless she's bald (that shit not happening). I like a girl who is thick. When I say thick, I don't mean fat, but nice ass and breasts, with thighs that can squeeze the juices out of my brain. This is what I'm aiming for:

cool

dayum that picture na baba grin grin grin[s] just curious wetin u won do with that ass[/s] ehem
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 4:46am On Nov 13, 2009
@blackspade you go wait tire
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by paddylo1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2009

homie my kinda girl too, chocolate with dat ass that make u go daaamn!!

said who,dem girls full nigeria and america,u just gotta shine your eye well well
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by platinumnk(f): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2009
@blackspade and paddylo - huh bra!
*wink*
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Enoyoh: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
Well I really appreciate tall, chocolate and well build guys.

White skin is a no go area for me.

But the truth is that these are not and should not the basic things to look out for.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by spicy007(f): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
tall, dark and handsome hotblooded virile African male
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Kunbee: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
spicy007:

Chei see description shocked shocked smiley
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by nene1: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2009
1. African (preferably west african)
2. light (not too yellow), medium, dark, and darker lol, (I like them all)
3. Tall (preferably from 6'0" to 6"3")
4. athletic ( i have a thing for cute african guys who play football, especially american football
5. Oh and gorgeous, but without the cockiness
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Gabry(f): 1:49am On Nov 14, 2009
I only like Dark Chocolate Skin and thats all.

Its not like I dont like other skin colours. I do appreciate them but I just love Dark Chocolate skin. Its sooo attractive and very appealing to my eyes. grin cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 14, 2009
unconsciously i've always fallen for the lighter girls. Not my fault, just happened.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 14, 2009
nene1:

1. African (preferably west african)
2. light (not too yellow), medium, dark, and darker lol, (I like them all)
3. Tall (preferably from 6'0" to 6"3"wink
4. athletic ( i have a thing for cute african guys who play football, especially american football
5. Oh and gorgeous, but without the cockiness

Hunny, men with all of that will probably have girls littered in every city/state wink.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by chic2pimp(m): 2:25am On Nov 14, 2009
Kunbee:

Let be honesthere, most of em' posters go wait tire grin grin grin
It's not like our Ideal man/woman is littered all around the world grin grin cheesy cheesy

davidylan:

unconsciously i've always fallen for the lighter girls. Not my fault, just happened.
Liar, Liar pants on fire. Unconsciously ma foot grin cheesy
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by platinumnk(f): 2:40am On Nov 14, 2009
@ebony- not all of them oh!
Im lucky I got one!
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by nene1: 2:41am On Nov 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hunny, men with all of that will probably have girls littered in every city/state wink.

Yep, unfortunatley it's true. Are there even guys with those qualities who are not players? I have yet to see. This is just my IDEAL guy not REAL guy.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by nene1: 2:42am On Nov 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

Let be honesthere, most of em' posters go wait tire grin grin grin
It's not like our Ideal man/woman is littered all around the world grin grin cheesy cheesy

lol yea i agree with the bolded sentence.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by EmpressC(f): 2:54am On Nov 14, 2009
All the flavors of yummy Chocolate tongue
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by chic2pimp(m): 3:14am On Nov 14, 2009
platinumnk:

@ebony- not all of them oh!
Im lucky I got one!
Let's be honest here, your Archetypical Man ain't that difficult to find. They are littered all across Naija & the U.S wink
The ones she was referring to are those who have an unrealistically high expectation of how their Ideal Partner should/would look like cool

nene1:

lol yea i agree with the bolded sentence.
grin grin grin Although I see nothing wrong in him having a preference.
I have both female & male friends who say they wouldn't date dark looking peeps cuz they don't find them attractive.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

lol its true! grin
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by freeview(f): 4:41am On Nov 14, 2009
Honestly,i dont really have a perfect picture of wat i want but i love cute guys smiley
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by nene1: 4:47am On Nov 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

Let's be honest here, your Archetypical Man ain't that difficult to find. They are littered all across Naija & the U.S wink
The ones she was referring to are those who have an unrealistically high expectation of how their Ideal Partner should/would look like cool
grin grin grin Although I see nothing wrong in him having a preference.
I have both female & male friends who say they wouldn't date dark looking peeps cuz they don't find them attractive.

Oh yea I know there's nothing wrong in that. It's nothing new anyway.
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by lovemoi2(f): 5:44am On Nov 14, 2009
davidylan:

chic2pimp:

i think its possible it depends on the environment where you find yourself too wink wink
Re: Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have by bigrod1: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2009
spicy007:

hope u are too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. / How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.