Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,279 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? (642 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by Nnamdisblog(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man?

Have your say.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/is-there-anything-wrong-with-woman-proposing-to-her-man.html

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by Timolanki(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2016
is there anything wrong with a woman being the head of the family?
somethings can naturally not b changed. I lady can give her man signal bt nt do d job.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by Tallesty1(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Her man? How is he her man?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by sinaj(f): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Hehehe in Nigeria? grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by CoolFreeday(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2016
personally I don't see anything wrong in a lady telling a man that she love him but for proposing, a guy should do it though ladies should indirectly bring such talk in relationship, if not some guys will never propose.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by xendra: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2016
This is how you people look for trouble, one thing at a time you keep wanting women to do the things a man is to do normally, forgeting that it can't stop there. by the time she takes full control and put you in a corner you come to nairaland to complain she don't respect you, she don't do this or she does that.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2016
mere seeing the topic I already I knew it was not in naija, if na for here the man is standing on a long thinnnnnnng

Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by dtruth50: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2016
its not woman duty to propose to man. it can happen only if she is going to take all d responsibilities of husband.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by firstking01(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2016
xendra:
This is how you people look for trouble, one thing at a time you keep wanting women to do the things a man is to do normally, forgeting that it can't stop there. by the time she takes full control and put you in a corner you come to nairaland to complain she don't respect you, she don't do this or she does that.
Whatever happens if you take full control and still be respectful?...why do you women always want to be worshipped?...a lil favour you render to your bf or husband, you'd ensure he pays double of it, smh...to be a man is not a day job.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by xendra: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2016
firstking01:
Whatever happens if you take full control and still be respectful?...why do you women always want to be worshipped?...a lil favour you render to your bf or husband, you'd ensure he pays double of it, smh...to be a man is not a day job.
cheesy the man is head because of the role he plays. you want someone else to play that role while you are still head? cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by Notime5656(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2016
It's unacceptable.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by Kobicove(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Notime5656:
It's unacceptable.

That's in your opinion
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nnamdisblog:
Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man?

Have your say.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/is-there-anything-wrong-with-woman-proposing-to-her-man.html

Honestly, I could never do it. I'm old-fashioned & believe that a man (who is naturally a hunter) should not only want to, but find it a privilege to kneel and propose to his help-meet
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by LePrezident(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong With A Woman Proposing To Her Man? by DaWNigerian: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Please submit questions and stories like these to www.datingwhilenigerian.com/submit/
It's so interesting!

(1) (Reply)

Delectablegyal Come Here !!! / Don't Love Anyone Too Much To Ignore Their Faults / The Genesis Of Nemesis (18+) I Need Serious Advice, Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.