Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (55117 Views)

Why Men Feel Sleepy After Sex / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Why Men Tired, Lose Interest, & Sleepy After Orgasm But Women Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by XaintJoel20: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:
You're such a hypocrite !!
And if you don't know,we have atleast 7% of virgins out there and I'm one of them.
You can Quote me wrong Ion fvcking care !!
Fvck off !!

"I've always noticed that most men always doze off
immediately after sex" This is your statement.
Please don't be angry, how did you "notice" this yourself and still remain a 'virgin'
Thanks...
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by 4nobody4every1: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Are we to assume that you have sampled many men in order to feel confident enough to make this assertion? Hope you use condoms? tongue
tongue

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
The sheer number of ignorant, cheap-skate, slut-breed females these days... it's hormonal you id!ot. There's a release of sleep-inducing chemicals after ejaculation as sex is primarily designed for procreation BUT NOOOOO you modern brainwashed folks now turn it into recreation & a past time. If a man can't last like a marathon runner in bed, he's bad. Stop instagramming rubbish & read some medical articles you mind-wiped slowpoke.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
There is a adage in my language (igbo) that says "Nwata rie ihe ojiri muru anya, ura atua ya" meaning if a child eats that which has made him to be awake, he we'll suddenly fall asleep.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by bestspoke: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
The Op has like how many accounts on NL ? 5, 6 ,10? each with its own purpose.

Good Topic raised but:
Be careful in your dealings with him/her.

I know what I'm saying.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by sunnedee2: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Anty mi, please tomorrow early morning,come out from your gate,jog around your street from the beginning to the end only ten times..
When you finish, come and tell me how you feel..

You ladies think it is easy? Dude will be on top of you sweating like shekau in sambisa and whining his waist like Iyanya for 40 minutes while you lie down screaming, "Baby go deeper"..Do you know the amount of energy that is dissipated during sex?

It is not an easy something jare...
Guy, please remind me not to ever read your posts while lying down again.

Chineke!! You almost kee me with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by ToluO: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Anty mi, please tomorrow early morning,come out from your gate,jog around your street from the beginning to the end only ten times..

You ladies think it is easy? Dude will be on top of you sweating like shekau in sambisa and whining his waist like Iyanya for 40 minutes while you lie down screaming, "Baby go deeper"..Do you know the amount of energy that is dissipated during sex?

It is not an easy something jare...

You are a clown
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:
Hello from the other side !! cheesy

I've always noticed that most men always doze off immediately after sex.

Well,I wondering what could be the cause because it's weird.

So Romancelanders (as it's so called) Enlighten me a little bit.

Have you also felt sleepy and slept off? please tell me about it!
op I can't fit laff for ur matter o... Me already thinking u hav banged so many...

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by nellyelitz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm this geh don sample taya
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by MAKABBEY(m): 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
why we i sleep after banging? it's as never happen coz my gal is not my match on bed... any small bang, Na I don tire I dey hear...
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by kinibigdeal(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Cant you guys discuss the bible or Quran for once
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Prince0500(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:

My dear,I'm a member of many relationship blogs where people usually gather to ask all sorts of r/ship questions.

From all indications and questions,I noticed men always doze off immediately after sex because the questions they ask said such.

So I came here to know why !!

It's just the same thing as seeing that a lot of grown up gurls menstruate,so as a guy you came here to know why it happens.
Why are you trying effortlessly to prove your vagin status, you sound very boring and childish each time you do this.You don't even sound convincingly and for your information nobody really cares about the point you are driving out. Please let not derail the trend with this futile argument.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
The best explanation so far smiley
Raine80:
And some women as well
Man have a refractory period after coming and the body needs to refuel putting it simply and the way the male body does this is to induce sleep (in some men) by releasing serotonin and opioids. If they don't sleep there is going to be some "fatigue" chilling out involved and when he asks for a breather he needs it ....
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by ireneony(f): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
dopegabby:
its funny to me, only lazy guys sleeps and it depends on the time of sex(night), my guy doesnt sleep at all, be it morning, afternoon or night am even worried, he doest sleep atall
grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by adisaigbo1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:

My dear,I'm a member of many relationship blogs where people usually gather to ask all sorts of r/ship questions.

From all indications and questions,I noticed men always doze off immediately after sex because the questions they ask said such.

It's just the same thing as seeing that a lot of grown up gurls menstruate,so as a guy you came here to know why it happens.

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
@seun. Good evening!! Please kindly fix this. The font varies on my iPhone. Pls do the needful smiley

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by lepasharon(f): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:

You can go the religious section for that.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Lexusgs430: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:

If it's a quickie before popping out to the office, sleep no go come.
But on a lighter note, when a baby suckles and is throughly satisfied, it sleeps on its Mama's chest. Likewise a baby man, after eating the snail(using pub's as toothpick) and washing down with lots of suckling, wetin remain if not sleep and snore?
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Lexusgs430: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Why did you open the thread? Nairaland get religion section, if religion is all you want, good for you......
Have you never had sex before?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nutase:
Experience is talking. 7 thumb ups for you.

Yes. It is... and? *1 middle finger up*
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
The best explanation so far smiley
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by steryj(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:

Better still, read sexology(wikipedia)
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by dandollar1: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by pamcode(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
funny threads on nairaland plenty sha. Asking why men sleep after sex is like asking why blood comes out of a wound it just how the male body is wired sister 'virgin"
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by cucumbar: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Girl wey no fall asleep after sex didn't climax, that's why. Forget the faking. When a girl actually reaches orgasm,they fall asleep, snoring like their male counterparts. Talking from experience.

Guys, if your babe no sleep off before you after you don pour, and she was screening like something was happening to her, forget am. Na fake. When they don't fake it, they shake uncontrollably and sleep off like you do. #FACT.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Seun360(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:

U must have slept with many though.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by femolii: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
we are doing seriouse work and we need to rest some women don't know. we loose blood, energy every things still they we be telling u to do it well, they will even say we should put head.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
dopegabby:
its funny to me, only lazy guys sleeps and it depends on the time of sex(night), my guy doesnt sleep at all, be it morning, afternoon or night am even worried, he doest sleep atall

Hw long does he last for ?
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by ahaz: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:
You're such a hypocrite !!
And if you don't know,we have atleast 7% of virgins out there and I'm one of them.
You can Quote me wrong Ion fvcking care !!
Fvck off !!
virgin kwa..I can bet my entire life savings that your are not?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Erniella(f): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]. Not all men dose off after sex because some go for quick action.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Jetland(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

You ladies think it is easy? Dude will be on top of you sweating like Shekau in Sambisa and whining his waist like Iyanya for 40 minutes while you lie down screaming, "Baby go deeper"..Do you know the amount of energy that is dissipated during sex?

As if that is not enough, the wicked girl will be whispering seductively, "Baby I want more"..Chisos!! More wetin? You wan kill person pikin!?Oya tell me what you want him to do after sex.. Harvest cassava for you?

Please ladies, when he is done, give him enough time to sleep and rest.When he wakes up, give him food with enough fish and meat..If after eating, he still looks tired,pet him to sleep biko.. Dem nor dey give person trophy after fvckiing..

U nearly killed me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by mapet: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
75% of men that slept off did not use condom

20% of men that slept off used condom
Out of those 20%, 90% of them used other condom other than Gold circle.

5% of men that never dozz off were rapist and sexual abusers

Iya O! was this "Sexperiment" done on you alone? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.