Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (55066 Views)

Why Men Feel Sleepy After Sex / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Why Men Tired, Lose Interest, & Sleepy After Orgasm But Women Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Jetland(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Are we to assume that you have sampled many men in order to feel confident enough to make this assertion? Hope you use condoms? tongue
Don't mind her, it's because she has never tried you. She would have known that you are the jagaban of sex
Oga, ano talk ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by sweetilicious(f): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Anty mi, please tomorrow early morning,come out from your gate,jog around your street from the beginning to the end only ten times..
When you finish, come and tell me how you feel..

You ladies think it is easy? Dude will be on top of you sweating like Shekau in Sambisa and whining his waist like Iyanya for 40 minutes while you lie down screaming, "Baby go deeper"..Do you know the amount of energy that is dissipated during sex?

As if that is not enough, the wicked girl will be whispering seductively, "Baby I want more"..Chisos!! More wetin? You wan kill person pikin!?Oya tell me what you want him to do after sex.. Harvest cassava for you?

Please ladies, when he is done, give him enough time to sleep and rest.When he wakes up, give him food with enough fish and meat..If after eating, he still looks tired,pet him to sleep biko.. Dem nor dey give person trophy after fvckiing..

You must be really funny in real life

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by silverspringle(f): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Who are the men that sleep with girls?
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Rone16(f): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
A hormone called prolactin
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Philadelphia: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
The reason men sleep off immediately after sex is not due to tiredness. The fact is when a man ejaculates, some hormones are released from the brain which includes oxytocin, prolactin, etc. Some of these hormones are responsible for sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Barigaboy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:
You're such a hypocrite !!
And if you don't know,we have atleast 7% of virgins out there and I'm one of them.
You can Quote me wrong Ion fvcking care !!
Fvck off !!
Take easy honey n don't let anyone quote gets u angry ok dis Nairaland that u.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Rhebekah(f): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Anty mi, please tomorrow early morning,come out from your gate,jog around your street from the beginning to the end only ten times..

You ladies think it is easy? Dude will be on top of you sweating like Shekau in Sambisa and whining his waist like Iyanya for 40 minutes while you lie down screaming, "Baby go deeper"..Do you know the amount of energy that is dissipated during sex?

As if that is not enough, the wicked girl will be whispering seductively, "Baby I want more"..Chisos!! More wetin? You wan kill person pikin!?Oya tell me what you want him to do after sex.. Harvest cassava for you?

Please ladies, when he is done, give him enough time to sleep and rest.When he wakes up, give him food with enough fish and meat..If after eating, he still looks tired,pet him to sleep biko.. Dem nor dey give person trophy after fvckiing..

This got me laughing out loud

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nutase: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Yes. It is... and? *1 middle finger up*
shocked
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Barigaboy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:
Hello from the other side !! cheesy

I've always noticed that most men always doze off immediately after sex.

Well,I wondering what could be the cause because it's weird.

So Romancelanders (as it's so called) Enlighten me a little bit.

Have you also felt sleepy and slept off? please tell me about it!
Something came to my mind now n I guess that's d reason. Whenever any girl have an appointment with a girl he will never sleep or relax when he needs to. All his question will be where r u n when r u coming. Imagine its on saturday dis guy will not sleep because of d sexual urge n when d girl now come he is already tired n after a round mission accomplish all his body will now calm down n he start feeling sleepy.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by HERSLEY(f): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
But nothing still makes you ladies more confused than being in a relationship with a broke guy who is extremely good in bed cool

So forget the sleepy aspect, man pikin must definitely get tired after doing a perfect job as per say body no be firewood and we no be robot!! cool
lol even u wey no dey exceed 2mins wan sleep too?
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
May I know your profession before I answer u?
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by thebaft: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:

http://www.livescience.com/32445-why-do-guys-get-sleepy-after-sex.html
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by fishbone11(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

I feel u die...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Then it shouldnt get to frontpage because you wouldnt know which section it belong to
lepasharon:

You can go the religious section for that.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Whatever gets to the frontpage is viewable irrespective of the section.
Lexusgs430:

Why did you open the thread? Nairaland get religion section, if religion is all you want, good for you......
Have you never had sex before?
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by akaahs(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:

how many men have u experiment nd find out its true. While i don't do that if u wana try , I'm ever open for ur experiment.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol even u wey no dey exceed 2mins wan sleep too?

cheesy grin

But babe, why you just like to dey ridicule me like this now?? cry
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by HERSLEY(f): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

But babe, why you just like to dey ridicule me like this now?? cry
lol my instincts o...i av seen ur performance already
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol my instincts o...i av seen ur performance already

cheesy grin

And where did you see my performance??
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Lexusgs430: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Whatever gets to the frontpage is viewable irrespective of the section.

But the header gives you an idea of content. You could simply walk on bye bye
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by olamakinde(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
75% of men that slept off did not use condom

20% of men that slept off used condom
Out of those 20%, 90% of them used other condom other than Gold circle.

5% of men that never dozz off were rapist and sexual abusers

u're talking 4rm experience
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by habsydiamond(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Check from ur research instruments nao since u don do experiment un top.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Yomiwayne80(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
This is a very serious analysis ote author=kenonze post=51675754]75% of men that slept off did not use condom

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Most topics are not synonymous with the contents
Lexusgs430:

But the header gives you an idea of content. You could simply walk on bye bye
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by millionboi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:
And if you don't know,we have atleast 7% of virgins out there and I'm one of them.
Fvck off !!
U a virgin?

make I see
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Lexusgs430: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Most topics are not synonymous with the contents

But this one was. It was exactly as stated, opening only slightly further clarified header
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
I open and was disappointed
Lexusgs430:

But this one was. It was exactly as stated, opening only slightly further clarified header
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Ekeremgba(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
75% of men that slept off did not use condom

u r very correct
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Lexusgs430: 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I open and was disappointed

LOL. What were you expecting to see? Sex is part of human nature (even animals love the pleasure). Hence why sex sells anyday.
Sorry about your disappointment. Hopefully a snake thread would soon hit FP
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by lepasharon(f): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Then it shouldnt get to frontpage because you wouldnt know which section it belong to

The topic is about sex, what section do you think it belongs to?!

If the topic doesn't appeal to you don't click on it.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by easymanofdpeopl(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:
Fvck off !!

.....And I want to marry a virgin, please will u marry me?
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Malawian(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
lady2lady:

You don fvck tire o, sote e reach to use do survey. Ndi alawu otu. Fvck remain for your final maga o. Lordavmerci.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! / 7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.