Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride (1363 Views)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / Lady's Jaw-dropping Before And Now Photos In Same Dress (see Photos) / Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride by CEO1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
A groom’s secret lover shocked wedding guests when she turned up at the ceremony – wearing the same dress as the woman her boyfriend was getting married to.

The ceremony, which is said to have taken place in Ghana, was interrupted when the woman burst in wearing a white veil , gloves and gown.

A video recorded at the wedding shows guests whooping as the groom stands looking sheepish.

Meanwhile, his lover can be seen trying to stand close to the couple as a man tries to usher her away.

Shouting and screaming can be heard and, at one stage, the woman grabs the mic and speaks to the audience in a local dialect, apparently explaining that the groom was dating her until the morning of the wedding.

Lalasticlala ...
http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2016/12/serious-one-grooms-secret-lover.html

Ghana Audio Visual News claimed a fight later broke out in the hall.
This isn’t the first time a lover has tried to upstage the bride.

In another similar video revealed in May, a woman shouts during another ceremony, “so this is what you left my house for this morning?” – indicating she has a romantic relationship with the groom and he even slept with her till the morning on his wedding to another woman.

Re: Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride by mii4u(f): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Very stupid man, let him be disgraced so that others can learn. He want to play fast game. Sometimes u play the fool to fool the fool that thinks he is fooling u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride by yomi007k(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
cheesy

Thank God its not Kenya.
Re: Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride by ghost1718(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
I can see many girls calling the man bad names but na them do pass
Re: Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride by irunoko(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2020
When you think na only you when get sense and you want to trample on others to be happy even if it costs pain to them, then you deserve the disgrace as groom

Eyankeyan
Erankkkkooo
Eni ayijiri eni ayijiko
Broda oponu
Broda apoda
Re: Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride by Godfullsam(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2020
Things dey happen oh!

Wonders CAN never end
Re: Groom's Secret Lover Appeared At His Wedding In Same Dress As His Bride by Bluezy13(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Let Teenagers Have Sex - Ghanaian Pastor / My Girlfriend Of 7 Years Is Pregnant. / How Do I Mix My Programming Of Cloud ☁ With Romance Of My Babe Dat I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.