Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Wonders Of Twins (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wonders Of Twins (photos) (3244 Views)

Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Wonders Of Twins (photos) by ekanDamie: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
MzDeeb:

It can be true to some extent.. If they both agree to delivery via CS.. That way they can choose the same date for the operation.
hmmm, another analogy. weldone proud farmer
Re: The Wonders Of Twins (photos) by MzDeeb(f): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
ekanDamie:

hmmm, another analogy. weldone proud farmer

You welcome..
Re: The Wonders Of Twins (photos) by eigmaticme: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rotji:

I'm not only saying their wives gave birth same day, but also same sets of boy and girl. Can you beat that? They are on Facebook for real, in JTown too. You can verify that.

Share the link please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Madam Ifyalways And A Good Reading For Other Nairaland Scambusters. / My Wife Blacklisted/blocked My Mother's Line On Her Phone / How Many Children Is Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.